America: 50☆Stars (Vol. 2)

By LunarJade

Arkansas drops turkeys. Oregon sees leprechauns. Kansas holds a sex toy auction. And 2020 ruins everything... More

Author's Note
Table of Contents
Episode 1: Ah Shit, Here We Go Again
Episode 2: The United States of SMASH (Part 1)
Episode 3: The United States of SMASH (Part 2)
Episode 4: Storm Area 51
Episode 6: Happiness is...
Episode 7: The Lost Colony
Episode 8: Gates of Hell
Episode 9: Baby Shark Wins Baseball
Episode 10: A Latte Pumpkins
Episode 11: Amonute - The Playful One
Episode 12: Drop It Like It's Trot
Episode 13: Space Sister
Episode 14: Helpless
Episode 15: Satisfied
Episode 16: How Christmas Came to Hawaii
Episode 17: The Rake Who Wrote the Constitution
Episode 18: The Rake Who Wooed the French
Birthday Shoutout
Episode 19: The Chinese Zodiac
Episode 20: Comeback City Chiefs
Taking Questions for Q&A
Episode 21: Matoaka - The Powhatan Princess
Episode 22: February Flowers (Part 1)
Episode 23: February Flowers (Part 2)
Episode 24: Love from Lydia
Episode 25: Q&A
Episode 26: Pink Bluebonnets
Episode 27: Florida Man
Episode 28: The Tale of Patrick O'Toole
Episode 29: The Battle of Glorieta Pass
Episode 30: Our Fiasco
A/N: Thanks for 100 Followers!
Episode 31: Rebecca - The Peace of Pocahontas
Episode 32: Troublesome Tumbleweed
Episode 33: Fascines and Ladders
Episode 34: Mickey Moo & Minnie Moo
Episode 35: Rhinos and Unicorns and Bears, Oh My!
Episode 36: The Grand Empress of Savannah
Episode 37: Better Days (Part 1)
Episode 38: Better Days (Part 2)
Episode 39: This is the Place
Episode 40: I was Surrounded by Heroines
Episode 41: The Honey War
Episode 42: Orphans & Krakheads
Episode 43: National Dog Day
Episode 44: Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Episode 45: The Kansas Experiment
Episode 46: The Beach Episode
Episode 47: Yumburger in Paradise
Episode 48: The Only Woman
Episode 49: Gakuen 50☆Stars (Part 1)
Episode 50: Gakuen 50☆Stars (Part 2)
End of Volume 2

Episode 5: Robinson Crusoe

446 13 25
By LunarJade

February 1821—Corydon, Indiana

The weather outside frosty and white, Indiana stays inside her comfy farmhouse, spending her days doing boring paperwork for her boss until the grass turns green again. Life has been mundane ever since the War of 1812 ended in an underwhelming draw. She rarely gets visitors. The farmers are far too busy working to support their families to interact with her. As for her fellow states, they come by infrequently, and she'll usually ask them to leave once she has enough of their meddling. Not that she dislikes them. It's just the life she has made for herself feels more ideal. It's peaceful. It's ordinary. A quiet winter by herself is all she wants, nothing more.

But when a knock interrupts the tranquility of her household, she's forced to open the door and confront the trespasser. A tall lanky boy with smooth black hair stands before her a shivering wreck. Wearing only a simple buttoned shirt, brown trousers with suspenders, and a pair of tattered leather shoes, no wonder he's pale to the bone aside from his rosy cheeks. How he hasn't fallen over from the cold baffles her. He shouldn't be outside without proper clothing to combat the freezing weather. For that matter, he shouldn't be here at her doorstep. She doesn't recognize him as someone living in the area and considers turning him away.

The lanky boy slowly speaks through chattering teeth, "H-Hello-o, m-miss."

She narrows her eyes at him. "Are you the son of a farmer in the area?" She tries once more to recall his face from memory.

He shakes his head. "No, miss. I come from Spencer County."

"Spencer County? That's fifty miles west from here." She stares at his shabby clothes. "Is there something wrong? Where are your parents?"

"N-N-No, there's n-nothing wrong. And m-my parents are doing well b-back at the farm."

She closes the door slightly. "Then, why are you here? How do you know me? What is your-"

"I'm s-sorry, miss, but c-can I come inside and warm myself?" He rubs his arms to keep himself warm. "I promise to answer all your questions."

She glowers. "No. Go back to your farm, and don't bother me again." She shuts the door.

"W-Wait, wait, wait!" He frantically knocks on the door. "D-Don't be scared. I swear I c-come with good intentions. P-Please, hear me out."

His pleas bring a pitiful sigh out from her lips. "Who are you?" she asks.

His eyes brighten hearing her impassive voice. "My name is Abraham Lincoln though most people call me Abe. I come from an honest family. My father is a farmer and a carpenter. And my mother... My mother has taken good care of me and my sister, Sarah, as well as my cousin, Dennis, and her children. She's a wonderful mother, and I'm very fortunate to be raised by her.

I've recently turned twelve. And... I guess school is alright. And... I don't know what else to tell you." He sighs. "I know you and I have never met before. And I don't know a whole lot about you. But I promise I won't spread rumors or cause you any trouble. I'm a man of my word. So, if you want me gone, I'll leave without bothering you again..." 

Standing on her porch, he continues to wait in the shivering cold, hoping to hear her voice again. Sadly, it seems his words aren't enough to give him a chance. He looks back at the lonely road, dreading the long freezing trip back home. Hopefully, his mother and father don't give him too much trouble for his absence from the schoolhouse. It's not like he's learning much from-

"I hope you're a man of your word, little boy." Indiana appeared at a fully opened doorway.

He looks back at her with a glowing smile. "Little? We're about the same height," he chuckles.

She has second thoughts and closes the door.

"A-Ah, no! Wait! Come back! I'm sorry! It's only a joke!" He frantically knocks on the door.

After hearing him whimper and beg like a poor puppy for about a minute, she decides to show mercy and lets him into her house.

☆☆☆☆☆

Indiana is only allowing this boy named Abe into her house because she doesn't want to deal with a dead body. It's bad enough her workload is taking up a considerable amount of time. She can't imagine the amount of time and paperwork involving a dead boy at her doorstep. Even though it's Abe's fault for being careless with his health, she hates to be responsible for not dealing with him while he's breathing.

Besides the hassle of dealing with a frozen corpse, she doesn't want to cause any grievances for Abe's family. Assuming the boy is telling the truth, his family must love him very much. For many farming families, every member counts. If someone like Abe were to die all of a sudden, they'll be devastated. For his family's sake, she'll at least make sure Abe recovers for his safe passage back to Perry County. Hopefully, this unexpected visit is brief.

Sitting in a chair by the fireplace with a soft woolen blanket over his shoulders, Abe thanks the girl again for saving him from the cold and for bringing him a cup of coffee. "You have a nice house," he adds as his eyes drift to the rest of the room, noting its large size compared to the loft he and his stepbrothers sleep in.

"Thanks," she replies as she sits back in a chair across from him.

After taking a sip of coffee, Abe continues to observe his hostess, hoping to hear her ask questions right away. He doesn't recognize her disinterest to socialize until two minutes pass by without a word spoken between them. His forehead sweats a little although he's unsure whether it's because of the fireplace or the awkward silence. Her unnerving eyes don't help to bring up his confidence, however, he can't stand to let another minute like that go by. He breaks the icy tension with a lighthearted chuckle, "You're not much of a talker, huh?"

"You'll leave after you're done with your coffee," she strictly tells him before drinking her coffee.

"Okay..." A part of him wishes his sister was here to help him talk to girls, specifically this girl who can't take a joke. "Don't you want to know why I came here?" he asks.

Despite her intentions to not answer questions, mainly to protect her privacy, Indiana does want to know one thing. "I would like to know how a boy from Perry County learned about me and this place."

"Makes sense." He nods in agreement. "A couple of days ago, I was hurrying to the schoolhouse when I accidentally bumped into a carpenter. I had with me a geometry book he kindly picked up off the ground. He asked why I was reading it, and I told him it was the only book available at the schoolhouse. He then laughed at me for a good minute before telling me I could read better books at this girl's library."

"Library?"

"Yes. He told me he helped this girl around my age move into a farmhouse close to the capital many years ago. He said the girl had lots of books, enough to fill multiple rooms. After he and I parted ways, I decided to look for this girl and see her library for myself." He scratches the back of his head. "I don't mean to offend you, but are you that girl?"

She raises a brow. "What kind of question is that?"

He doesn't give her a proper response, wondering, 'If what the carpenter said was true, the girl from many years ago should be a young woman by now. Yet, among the farms in the area, this was the only farm belonging to a sole person. I expected a young woman, but I found this girl instead. Quite shocking...' He silently stares at the girl. 'Could she be the same girl the carpenter was referring to? But... That wouldn't make sense...unless..." His face turns pale. "Is the girl a ghost?"

"What?" She glares annoyingly at him.

"A-Ah! I'm sorry!" he stutters. "I-It's just... I... Never mind..." He lowers his head in embarrassment.

Indiana doesn't question his thoughts and decides to change the subject. "I'm afraid I don't have this library you're looking for."

He lifts his head with widened eyes. "Are you sure? I mean, don't you have a lot of books?"

"Depends on what you consider to be a lot."

"More than five books at least."

"Well, I have more than five books." She drinks her coffee. "Is that all you came here for? To look at my books?"

"Well," he blushes, "I was thinking about borrowing them to read."

She gives him a dumbfounded look. "You're kidding. You came all this way to ask for books. You're..." She stops herself short from calling him reckless or something worse.

"I know that sounds crazy, but it's the truth. I've read all my mother's books and every book available at the schoolhouse. I've even borrowed books from neighbors. I read their books multiple times. However, I wish to read something new." He finishes his coffee and places the empty cup on the coffee table. "If it's fine with you, may I borrow your books to read? In exchange, I'm willing to provide whatever services you."

"You want to work for me?" She scoffs, "I'm fine. I don't need help."

"I'm sure you can handle things by yourself. However, it doesn't hurt to have an extra pair of hands, especially on a farm this big. I may not look like much, but I'm a self-made man who can wield an ax." The lanky twelve-year-old smirks. "Trust me. If you want firewood, I can get it for you. If you want some land cleared, I can get it done in no time. And if you want, I'm willing to tend to your farm once spring comes around. So, is that alright with you?"

The thought of saving time and energy sounds tempting, but it doesn't fully convince her. "I don't know. It's not right having you work on my farm without paying for your labor." She loathes the idea of turning her humble farm into a Southern plantation.

"I don't want your money. I just want to borrow your books. I know that doesn't sound fair, but I'm fine with that sort of arrangement."

"Well, I'm not fine with that." She crosses her arms. "I firmly believe hard work should be paid equal to its value. Whether you care to admit it or not, money is a better payment than books."

He groans, "Okay. Pay me whatever amount you want in addition to letting me borrow your books. Is that good?"

She frowns. "Why are you so obsessed with books? They're just words in print."

He twiddles his fingers. "You probably find me strange. A self-made man like me coming all this way to a stranger's house for some books. I understand what you're thinking, but I'm not ashamed to admit it. I like to read. I like stories that take my mind off chores. I like to expand my knowledge outside my local township. Farmers keep telling me books are going to make me lazy and ruin my health, yet I can't imagine working without a book by my side."

"... They're right."

"Pardon?"

"You nearly ruined your health coming all this way for my books." She sighs. "I have no use for books. I'm always busy with work, so I'm unable to have time for reading. And honestly, the books I have in my house aren't even mine. They originally belong to friends, given to me as gifts. Since putting them on bookshelves, I've never once touched them."

"You never read them?" he exclaims in astonishment.

"If you're that desperate for a book, you can have all of them. What you do with them is your business."

"You're... You're just giving them to me. What price?"

"No price. They're free. They're yours."

He frowns. "I'm sorry. As generous and kind as you are to me, I can't take your books. It isn't right."

"Think of it as doing me a favor. I can clear some space in my house."

"It still wouldn't be right. I'll do work around the farm, so it'll be fair."

"I already told you. You don't have to-"

"I'm sorry," he interrupts her, "but you've already done so much for me. The coffee, the blanket, and the books... If you were in my shoes, what would you say?"

She hesitates to answer him. She considers pushing him out the door, but she has second thoughts. He may continue to prod her if she doesn't let him work for her. After all, he has come all this way from two counties over in the middle of winter. No doubt, he has enough fire in him to demand her approval.

Overall, it seems like a no-win situation for Indiana. Either reject the arrangement and let him annoy her for a long time until she relents. Or, she accepts the arrangement and let him annoy her for a long time. At least the latter option has the benefit of having an extra pair of hands take care of the farm. Cost isn't too much of an issue. What worries her is his character—whether he'll fulfill his side of the arrangement or be unworthy of payment. Recalling their conversation, he admits his neighbors call him lazy. But if that's true, why tell her? A way of gaining her trust, perhaps? Or, a slip of the tongue? Gosh, her head hurts trying to figure him out.

"... The fireplace could use some more firewood," she sighs in defeat.

"Alright!" He bounces up from his chair like a wagging puppy dog. "Do you have an ax, miss?"

~ Hetalia! ~

After fetching firewood for her fireplace, Abe follows the girl to the door of her 'library'.

Indiana gives him a cautious look. "When I open this door, you'll behave and not make a mess of my study room. You can walk and look around the room, however, you may not go near my desk. You can mess with the books on the bookshelves. But don't go near my desk. If you do, you'll never take a step on my property ever again. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. I understand." He nods as she opens the door.

Abe enters the study room, unsure of what to expect. The girl claims her 'library' isn't all that impressive. Yet, in his eyes, it's probably the most wonderful gift he has ever been given a chance to see. The study room isn't as big as the parlor, but that's fine. He notes the small desk at the back of the room, however, he doesn't pay much attention to it, mindful of the girl's privacy. He walks over the bear rug, looking directly at one of three mahogany bookshelves that align the wooden wall in front of him.

Indiana watches the boy react to the three five-story bookshelves in her study room, wondering how disappointed he must be seeing her small collection. "I know it's not impressive, but this is all I have. If this isn't what you're looking for, you can back out of the arrangement and leave-"

"The Life of George Washington!" Abe exclaims as he takes a bronze brown book off the shelf. He looks back at her with sparkling gray eyes. "I read this book. It's really good. Have you read it?"

"Um, I know parts of it..." She remembers Virginia using that book to brag about the First President. Sadly, she hasn't opened the book since her statehood party.

He shakes his head in disappointment. "How can you not? He's the Father of America!"

"I..." She can't make an excuse for that valid point. "If you like the book so much, feel free to take it when you leave."

"Thanks, but I already read it a dozen times." He puts the book back where it originally was. "If you want, I can read it to you."

"I'm not illiterate!" She pouts.

"Oh! Sorry." He grins with rosy cheeks. "Not many people know how to read around these parts. Still, I shouldn't have assumed."

She scowls. "Hurry up and pick a book. I have things to do later today."

"Right. I'll try not to waste more of your time."

He quickly gets to work inspecting her books from left to right. His index finger drags across the smooth spines, searching for a title that catches his interest. By the end of one shelf, he moves down to the next shelf and repeats the process. The girl's eyes cause his back to tingle, so he tries to quicken his search. Even then, he can't simply choose a book and leave. Every book has something to tell, each one unique with an antique cover to appreciate and admire. A part of him wants to take every book off the shelf and see what they have in store, but the girl's presence forces him to be considerate toward her feelings. He makes a half-hearted sigh, wishing she can relate to his struggle of finding the perfect book. Of course, he's still grateful for this opportunity. He can't imagine reading a geometry textbook again after today.

His finger stops at a copper-red book. He takes the book out of the shelf and mutters the title to himself. "Robinson Crusoe..." He looks back at the girl. "Do you know who Robinson Crusoe is? I never heard of that name in the U.S. history book."

She shrugs. "I don't know." She tries to remember who gave her that book. She thinks it's Massachusetts. Then again, it may be one of the Carolinas. Either way, she hasn't read it to know what it's about.

Abe opens the book. He flips through the first few pages until he stops at one with a detailed illustration. Depicted in front of a tropical island by the ocean is a tall bearded man holding a pair of rifles, one over each shoulder. The thing that makes this man stand out in Abe's eyes is his large hat; it's pointy and shaped like a triangle. It's quite a strange-looking hat. Or, on second thought, is it a helmet?

He looks to the next page and reads what's written out loud for the girl to hear, "The life and strange surprising adventures of Robinson Crusoe, of TORK, mariner: who lived eight and twenty years, all alone in an uninhabited island on the Coast of America, near the mouth of the Great River of Oroonoque; having been cast on shore by shipwreck, wherein all the men perished but himself. With an account how he was at last strangely delivered by pirates. Written by himself..." He looks back at Indiana whose face doesn't display any reaction to the summary he just read. "Sounds interesting, don't you think, miss?"

She shrugs again. "I guess. Is that the book you're taking with you?"

"Of course. This Robinson Crusoe sounds very interesting." He closes the book and carries it underneath his arm. "Thank you so much, miss. I appreciate you letting me borrow your books."

She frowns. "Can you stop calling me 'miss'? I know you're being polite, but it sounds strange considering..." She's about to comment on her age. Then again, she doesn't want to drive him insane, so she keeps quiet.

"If that's what you want, sure. How should I address you?"

"U-Um..." She hasn't considered that question before until now. She stutters to say her human name and ends up blurting, "I-Indy."

"Indy?"

"Uh... Y-Yes! That's my name! Indy!" She nervously nods.

"Hm. I never heard of any girls named Indy before." He softly smiles. "But I like it. It suits you."

She swiftly turns around before he can see her blush. "W-Well, you should get going. You need to hurry back home before it gets dark." She pulls him by the wrist, leading him out of the room.

He nearly trips over the cracks in the floorboards, but he manages to follow her restless footsteps. "T-Thank you, Indy. I'll be sure to come back to work on your farm as promised. When I return, I'll bring that book with me. I should have plenty of time to finish reading it by then. And if you want, I can tell you all about the book considering you don't read much and-"

"Alright, alright!" She pushes him out the door. "Hurry on home, Abe! You don't want your mother to worry, right?"

"My mother..." He imagines his mother's face and nods. "Yes! You're right. I should get going." He carefully treads the snowy path back to the main road.

Indiana shuts the door behind her and breathes out an exhausted sigh. "Hopefully he forgets about me and this place..." She returns to the calm solitude of her farmhouse, hoping to never see him again.

From the front gate, Abe glances over his shoulder and sees the door to the farmhouse already closed. He wants to give the girl a proper goodbye, but he decides not to prolong his absence. He continues the long walk back home. "Indy..." he mutters the girl's name to himself. "I wonder what it means. Indian? Indiana?" He shrugs. "I should ask her when I see her again."

~ Hetalia... ~

Ah, yes. A month has passed. It's finally spring. The bees are buzzing. The birds are chirping. The grass is growing. The cows are mooing. The ground is warm enough to plant seeds. It's time to farm again. Hooray!

Indiana is busy plowing a plot of land until a holler halts her hard work. She recognizes the voice and hesitates to turn around. 'He's not there. He's not there. He's not there...' She ignores the adolescent boy calling for her attention and continues plowing the field.

"Miss Indy! Miss Indy!" Abe raises his voice from behind the front gate. "I'm here to work for you as promised! Miss Indy!"

She shakes her head. "Go away!" she blurts out by accident. She wants to say something much tamer by comparison, but those words will do. Hopefully, he understands she isn't in the mood to deal with him at the moment.

Yet, Abe continues to stand by the gate with no intention to go away anytime soon. "What about the book? I have it with me!" He raises the copper-red book over his head. "Can I return it to you at least?"

She stops plowing. She doesn't look at him immediately, but when she does she gives him the most spiteful stare he has ever been given since the time his mother saw him walking into the house with muddy shoes on. Indy may be a short girl, but she may as well be an adult black bear stomping toward him with the intent of biting his head off. Fortunately, she doesn't bite his head off. She does take the book off his hands, however.

Indiana checks the book to affirm its authenticity. She's somewhat relieved to see it in the same condition before lending it to him. "I'm guessing you finished the book?" That question intended to keep to herself ends up being spoken out loud.

"Yes. I've finished reading it within five days," he says it so proudly. "I've read it multiple times. I've even read it to my schoolhouse and my local church."

"I see." She stares at the book for a few more seconds before giving it back to him.

He cocks his head. "Uh..."

"It's better in your hands than mine." She walks back to her plow.

"Oh." He softly smiles. "Thank you!" He places the book by the gate before hopping over the wooden fence. How about you take a break while I plow the field?" He runs over to her and grabs a hold of the plow.

"No!" She shoos him away.

He rubs the back of his neck. "Then, do you want me to chop down some trees?"

"No!"

"Then, what about the fences? The wood looks rotten."

"No, no! I can fix it myself!"

"What about the farmhouse? I noticed some cracks in the floorboards during the last visit. Maybe I can replace them. I know some carpentry from my father."

She grumbles, "I thought farmers called you lazy."

He chuckles, "To be honest, I hate chores. But... Maybe it's because I'm working with a purpose that doesn't involve my family duties." He smirks. "Or, maybe it's because I find you cute."

"Wha-What?" Her face turns pink like a peony. "W-Well, I find you annoying!" For some reason, she can't bear to look him in the eye.

"Your face is so red. You look like a tomato," he teases her.

"S-Shut up!" She covers her face with her hands. "Leave me alone! Go fix the fence or something!"

"That's all I wanted to hear. Thank you, Miss Indy." He walks off to work on the task he has been given to do.

"Just go!" She groans, "I just want to be left in peace..."

It may be some time until the bashful girl Abe is working for gets used to his presence. He has a lot of questions to ask her, but he decides to ask them later once she's more trusting of him. He still finds it hard to believe a girl around his age can manage to live on their own. Then again, she's pretty independent and strong-minded. Though she may act cold and harsh at times, he can see some warmth in her compassion toward others like himself. Whatever happens between them, he'll always be grateful for that day she rekindled his love for reading.

~ Hetalia! ~

Hey, hey, papa, want some water?
Hey, hey, mama, hey, hey, mama!
I cannot forget the taste of that
Sugar cream pie I ate long ago!

Draw a circle, that's the Earth!
I'm Indiana!

Draw a circle, that's the Earth!
Looking closely, that's the Earth!
Or maybe, that's the Earth?
I'm the Hoosier State!

Ah, with just a brushstroke,
A wonderful world can be seen!
Hysterical for basketball! 
Indiana!

☆☆☆☆☆

+ After moving from Kentucky in 1816, Abraham Lincoln spent much of his childhood in Indiana until 1830. During that time, a lot of things happened that influenced him to become the famous president in later years. For the sake of keeping these endnotes "short", I included important points I considered influential to this episode.

- Sarah "Sally" Bush Johnston, a widow with three children from Kentucky, married Thomas Lincoln, Abraham's father, on December 2, 1819. Since the death of his birth mother a year prior, Abraham quickly bonded with his stepmother, supposedly gaining her sense of humor. Possibly her most influential commitment to Abraham was her collection of books. When Abraham gained an interest in books, she encouraged him to read despite what many pioneers thought was a waste of time.

- Education in the pioneer era of Indiana was obsolete when Lincoln's family moved to the state in 1816. There were no schools at the time, so children had to be self-taught at home until the first schoolhouse in the county was built around 1819-1820. Even with the establishment of a schoolhouse, children weren't able to properly learn various subjects due to a lack of resources at the school and their social obligations to the family farm. Abraham Lincoln attended his local schoolhouse for twelve winter months throughout four years before ceasing his education in favor of working odd jobs to provide for his family. Despite an inefficient education, Lincoln retained a moderate level of literacy and a great amount of knowledge from the books he read.

+ Robinson Crusoe is a literary work first published on April 25, 1719. It's historical fiction about a fictional character named Robinson Kreutznaer/Crusoe, a castaway who spends 28 years on a remote tropical desert island near Trinidad. He encounters cannibals, captives, and mutineers before ultimately being rescued. Not only did this realistic fictional book capture readers with its adventurous story, but it also sparked a genre revolving around castaways and deserted islands. There's even a real-life island named after it!

- Robinson Crusoe was cited among a list of books Lincoln had read during his childhood. Usually, specific sources would state when and where Lincoln came across a particular book, whether it be from his stepmother's collection or from the schoolhouse he attended. After a period of research, however, I couldn't find anything regarding Lincoln's encounter with Robinson Crusoe. It probably came from one of his neighbors, so let's say he got that book from a shy farmer who'll most certainly see him again since lending him that book.

~

Feel free to vote and/or comment on the episode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 821 56
California becomes the Mayor of Hell. Texas solves problems with guns. New York has a rat infestation. And Florida does Florida... All in all, it's j...
149K 3.6K 17
America smiles. This is normal. What's not normal is seeing that smile get duller, seeing those eyes get glassier, see that mask crumble, leaving an...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
649K 32.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...