Homeless -Clementine x Louis...

By user183737

"Who's that weirdo with the hat ?" "Doesn't she live in that alleyway ?" She just kept her head down and kep... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

57

882 41 26
By user183737

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Violet - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine
Velma - Sarah

Chapter 57

----------------

"Thanks Soph ." The red heads mother said as her daughter placed the box of toothpaste on the counter . Sophie also placed the extra money she had from Clementine .
"Where'd all this come from ?"

Sophie stuttered .
"Clem helped me out , I was short ."

Her mother nodded , surprised that Clementine even helped her daughter . Sophie could see that her parents still haven't gotten over what she did to clem , Sophie still hasn't forgiven herself yet either .
"I'm going upstairs now ." Sophie cleared her throat as it was getting quite awkward , she removed herself from the scene and headed upstairs .

The girl raised an eyebrow as she heard voices coming from her sisters locked room . Sophie ignored it , moving towards her room .

"I'm worried Vi ."

Sophie stopped in her tracks . Violets in there ?

"About what ..? Sophie ?"

The red head immediately turned around and placed her right ear against the door , listening in as her name was mentioned .
"Yes .. I can tell what happened between her and Clem is still haunting her ." Minerva sighed , crossing her arms as she looked out the window .

Violet sat next to her on the bed , placing a hand on the red head's shoulder .
"Everyone just needs time to forget what happened , okay ?"

"That's not easy Vi ."

Violet paused .
"True .. but Clem forgave her already . That's a start right ?"

Minerva sighed again , she was worried sick about her sister . Even though Minnie was still furious about what Sophie did , she wanted to help the girl forget that it ever happened .
"Yeah I guess . Heck , I don't think I could be able to forget it . It's so fucked up just thinking about it ."

Violet wrapped an arm around her red headed girlfriend and pulled her close .
"Maybe think of it like .. forgive , not forget ?" Violet had no clue what she was saying but , she hoped that it all made sense . The blonde's phone buzzed , soon Minerva's did as well . Violet couldn't help but roll her eyes at who the message was from .
"Christ .. what does this idiot want ?"

Minerva's eyes went wide , she had read it .

(-)

"Where the fuck have you been ?" Louis' mum exclaimed , her jaw wide open with shock .
"You left me .. and Louis .. without a word ."

"I think we should go in-"

"No .. we discuss this here ." Vicky demanded , practically guarding the entrance to Lee's home . Tears pricked at the corner of her eyes as she stared at the guilty man in front of her .
"Well ?"

"I've been in prison Vick..." Louis' father explained , swallowing the lump in his throat .
"It was a mistake .. I'm sorry ."

Louis watched in hope , hope that they could possibly be a family again . In hope that he could have a dad again .
"It wasn't by choice Vicky ." Clementine spoke up , standing next to the man defending him .
"He was protecting you ."

"It's true ." Adam answered . Even though Clem couldn't see it , she knew Adam was thanking her .
"I'm sorry . Just please , give me another chance .. for Louis ."

Vicky took a glance at her son and then locked eyes with her long lost husband, his brown eyes pleading almost begging for forgiveness . She couldn't ignore them . She took a step to the side , gesturing for them to come in .
"You get one chance ." She muttered as Adam walked by , making him gulp . He loved her but she could be scary sometimes .

Louis couldn't of been happier . He turned to his girlfriend and pulled her into an unexpected hug , almost crushing her bones as it was really tight .
"Louis .." she coughed , gasping her air .
"Can't -.. breathe ."

"Sorry." The dread head chuckled nervously as he rubbed Clem's back .

"It's alright , I get it . You're really happy ." Clem laughed , bopping his nose .
"So are they coming ?"

Louis shrugged as he checked his phone , he smiled as he saw the group chat alive .
"I think so ."

TheGreatestPianist : who's coming over to see my dad ?

MarMar : your dad ? Don't you mean your mum ?

TheGreatestPianist : my dad

GabeGarcia : he's back ?

Mariana : oh my god ! I'll be right over .

Violet : holy shit .

MiniMitch : coming

CookieMama : I'm bringing a cake.

GabeGarcia : and you just have a cake lying around ?

MinnieMouse : running over with Vi .

Velma : me and Mitch are on our way .

CountryGinger : that's crazy ! Me and Aasim will be right over .

"Pretty much all of them are coming over ." Louis chuckled , putting his phone away as he smiled at his girlfriend .

Clem returned his smile without effort and closed the door behind them . They had moved from Lee's to Louis' .
"Wouldn't that overwhelm your dad ?"

"Maybe but he'll love them ." Louis replied , watching his parents awkwardly manoeuvre around each other . The dark skinned boy soon felt his nose tingle . He sneezed loudly , making Clementine jump out of her skin .

The small teen place her palm onto the boy's forehead and sighed .
"You have a bad fever ." Clem analysed.
"Your head it like a barbecue."

"Am I too hot for you ?" Louis smirked , earning a soft punch to his shoulder . The boy could only chuckle and give her a cheeky wink .

Clem sighed and rolled her eyes playfully .
"Come on , lets get you some medicine ."

(-)

"Shit I left my jacket at home ." Violet cursed as she stumbled around Minerva's room . Minerva tossed the blonde her own coat . Minnie didn't even need to put her name in it , people already knew it was Minervas . She wore it all the time .
"Wow . I didn't think I'd actually be wearing one of Miss.Leigh's coats in my life time, especially this one ." Violet smirked as she pulled the hood to the coat to cover her head . The band of fur that was stitched to the edge of the hood was way to puffy for Violet to even see through it .

"You can't keep it , I like that one ." Minerva chuckled , sliding her phone into her dark jean pocket .
"Come on , we will be late ."

"Can you believe it ? Do you really think he's back ." Violet asked , following her girlfriend out of her room.

The red head shrugged , moving towards her sisters locked door . She knocked gently before opening the door slightly to see Sophie sitting against her bed with earphones plugged into her ears , blocking out the world .
"Soph ." Minnie called . Her sister unplugged one of them to hear what Minnie wanted .
"Let's go ."

"Where ?" Sophie asked bluntly , tempted to just plug her earphones back in . She couldn't be bothered to be dragged out .

"We are going to Louis'" Violet explained , zipping her coat up to the very top . It was too big for her tiny body .

"Why ?" Sophie questioned , raising an eyebrow at Violet as she messed with her hood to Minerva'a coat .

Minerva sighed and placed her hands on her hips .
"Louis' dad is back . We are giving him a warm welcome home ."

Sophie unplugged the other earphone and squinted her eyes .
"He's back ?" She asked , making sure she heard right .

"Yes now come on ." Minerva scurried her sister out of the room . Minnie wanted Sophie to come just so she could open back up again and possibly change ?
"Your shoes are down stairs , don't forget your jacket ."

"And who else is going ?" Sophie asked , unhooking her coat from behind her door.

Violet checked her phone .
"Basically Everyone ." The blonde announced .

"Ok ." She said , slipping her arms into the sleeves of her coat .
Clementine is obviously going to be there , great ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 276 30
Kion, prince of the Pridelands was bit by a snake across his eye. He was fine for a while, but after a few days, the scar started burning, and Kion j...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
11.9K 130 27
Prince Kion of the Pridelands was always different from his family. He loved to see animals suffer, while his family respected the Circle Of Life. Ra...
1K 65 6
Love can hurt but love can heal too