Queen Of Mafia ✔️

By IMTaeKai

"Cam! Cam! Where are you?" I started screaming. Already scared that he might died. "Mary..." I heard someone... More

University
Fboy
How
Him
Feelings
Yes or No?
Reality?
Is it really her?
Task
Completed
The past
Ignoring
Complicated
Feeling like dying
I Can't
Just read this if in mood
Who are you?
You? Here?
Us
The kiss
The kiss pt.2
No more
Demon
Wait what?
Bossy boss
𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾
U did not deserve this
Memories 💫
Without U
Back
Thats too much
Never
Where are you
Devil
Fallen Angels

Brothers?

4.8K 121 9
By IMTaeKai

Mary

"Wait what do u mean brother?" I asked. Dumbfounded.

"Well yes. I am ashamed to announce this but this boy is my brother." He said about the blond one.

"Ahh. I wished you had a better brother."

" Well me too actually."

He came near us and said. "Hey, brother. Hello, sexy again."

"Stop" I glared.

"Stop Alex!" Ben was angry.

"Ok ok." Alex rolled his eyes.

Black swan came near us. "Hey, Ben." He greeted him. His voice was so deep and as cold as ice. I almost stopped breathing hearing that voice. Just so perfect.

"Cameron! How are u?"

"Good Ben what about you? How's the business going?"

"Well good. I can handle it. btw Mary meet this is Cameron Saint Lawrence. And About the business, I have to go. Sorry guys. Mary. I will see you tomorrow." He said winking and smiling a little.

"Oh ok bye." I smiled back.

When he left I instantly went to another lesson. It was boring as hell but I kept listening.

I was thinking about the black swan, so-called Cameron when the bell rang. Wait for how long have I been thinking about him?

The whole day at university went the same. Alex was going after me asking for my number, but I was ignoring him like he was a ghost.

It was finally time to go home. Wait home? I can't really call that home. Just a place I am staying at sounds better.

I didn't have a car, and I also didn't want to take a bus so I decided to walk home.

I calculated it would take about 30 minutes of a walk but that's fine. I don't have lots of stuff to do.

Suddenly I felt one drop of water. Then another and another.

Soon it was a downpour.

It was raining so hard that I got immediately wet.

What the fuck.

Out from nowhere, a black car stopped next to me and when the window rolled down, it was him, black swan.

"Come I'll take u home!"

"I'm fine thanks. I love the rain."

"God I won't do anything just sit. In. This. Damn. Car."

"No!"

"Mary!" He was already angry. "Ok, whatever have a good time walking alone."

"Okay! I will!" I yelled from frustration.

What did he want?

After walking for another 15 minutes in the heavy rain, I got hot, I couldn't walk anymore and I was feeling weak.

Damn. I think I got sick.

Suddenly when I was about to faint and meet the floor someone caught me.

Cameron

She's so stupid.

I am offering her help and she rejects it.

She's the first one who rejected me though.

And this feels so damn bad.

She is so fierce.

But what's her problem?

I am just offering her to help nothing else!

It was raining so hard,  like water was poured from buckets.

I went after her slowly. After like 15 minutes when I was about to drive away I saw her slowing down, and she started shaking. I quickly jumped out of the car and ran to her.

When she was about to pass out I caught her.

She was burning. I didn't know her home so I decided to quickly take her to my house.

When I got there I asked maids to change her into my dry clothes, well they were kinda amazed since I have never brought a girl home.

Maids took care of her while I was sitting there watching her. Can she be this peaceful when she's awake too??

The way she looked at Alex in university actually got me chills.

I was thinking about this stuff when she started murmuring something like, I miss u, where are u and stuff. I wasn't really able to hear what she was saying.

"Oliver!"

"Yes, sir!" My bodyguard came, rushing in.

"Search information about her."

"Yes, sir! I'll be back in about 30!"

"Good. Now dismissed."

He bowed and went outside.

Soon after he left, Mary woke up.

"God let me sleep more" were the first words she said but when she realized where she was she practically jumped out from the bed. This girl...

"Where am I?" She started looking around.

"Calm down. U fainted and I bought u at my home. I told maids to take care of u. I did nothing."

"Ahh. Okay."

"Are u hungry?"

"Yes," she looked at a ground like a guilty kid.

"Come let's eat." I took her hand and lead her to the kitchen. I signed maids to leave us.

"What do u wanna eat?"

"Anything will be fine"

"Okay. What about instant noodles?"

"That's just perfect." Her eyes started sparkling. So she loves noodles.

"Thank you," Mary said.

"For what?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"For taking care of me. By the way what time is it?"

"9pm"

"What? For how long was I unconscious? Damn!"

"U can stay here tonight, in the guests' room."

"No no it's fine I will call the cab."

"Mary," I said with a warning tone. I didn't want to get her into trouble. "U are staying overnight. It's scary in this neighbourhood during nights. Now eat"

"Okay..." She said defeated.

When we finished eating there was a knock on the door.

"Who's it?"

"It's me bro"

"Ahh come in."

"Look what we have here," he said licking his lips when he saw Mary.

"Alex didn't I make it clear? U dare touch me and u won't have kids anymore." She was glaring at him. If that glare could kill, Alex would be dead.

"Ohh easy girl, easy. Why so hostile?"

"And what? Trust you? Never!"

"Shit, she's stubborn." He shouted, getting flustered

"Alex stop. That's enough."

"But what is she doing here?"

"Not your business"

"Wait she said yes to you?"

"Hey, u fucker. Stop it. I didn't say yes to anyone and he said not your business" Mary was red already from anger.

She's tough and I like it so much. God how can she be attractive and adorable at the same time while being angry?

"Calm down" I mouthed at her while smirking. I was quite enjoying the show.

"Let's watch a movie," I said to ease the situation or I was freezing already from their glares.

"Okay, Cam."

"Okay Cam," they both said in sync. Ok, wtf. I am tired of these two.

We decided to watch something scary but whatever I and Alex suggested she knew. So she decided to play something about the gang and that dark stuff. Does she know? Is she working for them?

"U like this stuff?" I asked her.

"Well strangely yes. Guns and this stuff were my favourites in my childhood."

"Oh wow. Wasn't really expecting that from u."

Mary

"Well, what can I do? I like those" he was acting suspiciously already.

"Ok ok let's watch the movie!" I jumped on the couch next to Cam. Cam was sitting between me and that F boy.

"I will bring popcorn," Alex said and jumped out from the couch when he got back he sat next to me. Wtf!

The movie was halfway already when I felt Cam's head on my shoulder. He fell asleep. Cute. What am I talking about? He must have had a stressful day today.

Soon after I felt Alex's hand on my thigh. Does he want to die?

Guyysssss. Comment what u think about it. And vote if u like it! Love u ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 11.2K 52
#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin when I called his lil annoying ass gang. "A...
42.7K 732 51
𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐒, daughter of a cruel Spanish mafia, finds herself in a tough situation. Being the daughter of the heartless, meanest mafia...
1.9K 389 54
Growing up in a upper class societal family, Trinity Woods was the Jewel of her family. She was treated almost as a princess, but she wasn't one to a...
2.8K 82 18
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...