Homeless -Clementine x Louis...

Av user183737

"Who's that weirdo with the hat ?" "Doesn't she live in that alleyway ?" She just kept her head down and kep... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

53

1K 47 27
Av user183737

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Violet - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine

Chapter 53

----------------

"Pop your homework at the front , I'll collect it after the register." Miss Lilly ordered , eyeing everyone of her students like they've committed a crime ; especially Louis .

"Fuck I'm so dead ." Louis muttered , gripping tightly onto his pencil .

Clem held his hand , which calmed his nerves , and muffled her laughs . Miss Lilly wasn't that scary .
"You'll be fine ."

"Clementine!" Miss Lilly called from the front as she looked away from her computer monitor .

Clem jumped at the sudden yell and shot her view to the teacher .
"Yes ?" The Orange answered . She got confused as Miss Lilly went on shouting out other names but then she noticed that she was doing the register.
"Are you doing anything tonight ?"

Louis thought about what he had planned , absolutely nothing , and shook his head z
"No .. I don't think so wh-?"

"Louis !"

"H-here." He replied . Is there any reason to shout that loud .
"Oh god she's checking homework ."

Clem giggled quietly at his nerves .
"Does she really scare you that much ?" She asked , watching Miss Lilly flip through the papers , probably checking who did it and who didn't .

"Fuck yeah , she scares everyone in this class ." Louis admitted , his nerves covered up by a smirk .
"She has something aga-"

"Louis !" Miss Lilly called as she had finished checking the papers .
"Stand outside please ."
The dark skinned teen sighed and stood up from his stool . He playfully rolled his eyes as he saw his girlfriend giggling to herself .
"Hurry up ." Miss Lilly demanded , making the boy practically run out of the class . The short haired woman skimmed her eyes over the class as she waddled her way over to Clementine .
"Good work Clementine , I'm genuinely impressed ." She explained with a tiny smile curving at her lips . Miss Lilly had checked her homework before the lesson started .

"Thanks ." Clem replied , trying to hold in her laughs as Louis kept pulling faces through the window of the door . Miss Lilly turned around suddenly , Louis stopped immediately, and she started to walk outside of the class .

(-)

"I don't think I've seen those two apart .." Aasim sighed , looking at Clem and Louis holding hands .
"It's like they have locked their hands together with a pad lock and key ."

Mariana rolled her eyes but she was looking in a different direction , at Sarah and Mitch .
"It's starting to get annoying . Now that she's with him , she thinks she owns the group ."

Minerva raised an eyebrow and gave the girl a slight glare .
"Clem is not like that ." She raised her voice .

"What .. no I was on about Sarah ." Mariana corrected as she kept looking at the couple . Minerva calmed down and relaxed , her mouth forming into an 'O' shape .

"I get what you mean Mari ." Violet hopped in , glancing every now and then at Minerva . The red head seemed so on edge recently , like she was looking for someone . Hopefully me .
"Anyway , I've got to go home . I have some stuff to finish ."

"Later Vi ." Mari waved , her view still locked on the girl with glasses .

"Don't forget about your homework ." Clem laughed as they walked out of school grounds , hand in hand .

"Of course I won't , unless you distract me." Louis winked at the girl with the baseball cap .
"Besides , I'd rather get a detention than do her work . It's so boring ."

"And detention isn't ?"

"Good point ." Louis chuckled at his girlfriends response .
"Have you got any homework to finish ?"

Clem shook her head as she answered .
"No . I've done it all."

"Do you mind helping me out with mine ?" Louis asked pleadingly , science wasn't his strong suit . Clem giggled and shook her head .
"Please .."

"Fine .." She gave in easily to his over the top puppy eyes .
"I'll be round later ." She said , letting go of his hand as they were outside their houses . Clem opened the door and waved Louis goodbye before shutting it .

"See you later Darlin' ." Louis said but clem had already shut the door . The dark skinned boy placed his hands in his pockets as he entered his mother's house .

"Hey Lou . How was school ?" His mum called from the living room . He placed his school bag down on the floor and flopped his shoes off .

He strolled into the living room and collapsed onto the sofa next to his mum .
"Same old , same old . When can we eat , I'm starving ."

"I'll go make it now then ." His mother got up from her seat and wandered into the kitchen . Louis sighed and got up as well .

"I'll help of course ." He announced with a smirk , already setting up the table so they could both eat there .

(-)

Minerva had gone into full investigation. She had no idea who 'her secret admirer' was . For all she knew , her sister could've been lying again . The red heads thoughts were cut short when her phone vibrated on her leg , making her jump on the spot .

Violet : are you ok ? You looked so anxious today ..

Minerva : yeah I'm fine thanks .

Violet .. violet . Her name kept repeating in the girl's head . With what happened on the group chat a few days ago made her really confused . Mitch mentioned something about Violet liking her , but Mitch is a total clown it was obviously a joke right ? Could it ?

Minerva : so are you doing anything right now ?

Violet : nope .

Minerva : can I come over ?

Violet : yes please

The red head raised an eyebrow as a small smile traced onto her face .

Violet : I mean yes . Yes you can .

Minerva : I think I should be more worried about you . Are you ok vi ?

Violet : haha , yeah I'm good .

Minerva : ha I'll be round in 10

Violet : sounds good .

(-)

"Thank you mum ." Louis thanked as he lined his knife and fork on his plate neatly . He had completely devoured the food on his plate in less than a minute .

"No problem Lou ." She chuckled , reaching for his empty plate .

Louis took it before she could and then grabbed hers .
"It's ok , I'll do the dishes ." He smiled widely as the dark skinned teen started to wash the dishes in a bowl full of hot water and soap .

"Thanks Louis." His mother returned his smile and started to clear away the table , adding more cutlery into the wash bowl . A few large knocks on their front door echoed through the house . Louis dried his hands and stepped in front of his mother .

"It's alright , I've got it ." He said , walking towards the door . He unlocked the door and pulled it wide open , revealing the person that doesn't really know how to use his front door .
"Clem ? You actually used my front door ."

"You weren't in your bedroom so I had no choice ." She giggled , stepping into the house as Louis gestured for her to come in . The small teen noticed his mother in the kitchen cleaning up .

"Hello Clem . It's nice to see you again ." Louis' mum greeted as she took over Louis' job with washing the dishes .

"Did I come at a bad time ?" Clem asked , scratching the back of her neck .

"No , no . It's ok sweat heart ." His mum replied , drying her hands .
"You and Louis can go upstairs if you like ."

"You sure ?" Louis asked , furrowing his eyebrows with concern.
"I mean I could finish this first ."

His mum shooed then away with a kitchen towel .
"No no ! go you've got homework to do ."

"Okie dokie ." The dark skinned boy joked , grabbing his girlfriends hand gently and escorted her up to his room . His homework was spread across his bed , papers scattered everywhere .

"wow , Science really frustrates you huh ?" Clem laughed , her eyes scanning his messy room .

"It's more the teacher but yeah ." Louis grabbed the more important sheets and collected them together .

Clementine sat on his bed , watching him lay out his homework more neatly . Her golden eyes travelled along his bedside table where picture frames stood , how did she not notice these before . A small picture of little Louis and Marlon shuffled into a small oak picture frame . Cute . Her honey gold eyes squinted as she moved the smaller frame out of the way , she picked up the bigger frame and moved it closer to her face . It was a photograph of a little Louis standing next to his mother and a man . Broad shoulders , clean shaven , muscular .

"Oh that's my dad ." Louis finally spoke up after watching her look at his photos . His wide smile dimmed and faded as he remembered his father .
"He left when I was 8 . Me and mum have no clue where he went ." He explained , stacking his papers up in a pile .
"He didn't even leave a message or anything ."

He doesn't know ?
Clem's brain had shut down ; her skin became clammy and there was a glisten of cold sweat forming . Seeing that man again made her lip quiver .
"I knew him ." She finally managed to say .

Louis stopped fiddling with his homework and shot his focus on his girlfriend , that still held his photo in her hand . The boy quickly rushed over and placed his hands firmly on her shoulders .
"How ?"

"He was a good man he helped me out with a lot of things, almost like a friend to me . He was in the same boat as me , desperate , a thief ." She explained , placing the picture back down gently on his bedside table .
"The next thing I know , he was running from some very bad people . Drug dealers or something , I can't remember ."

"Where is he now ?" Louis sniffled , shaking his girlfriend as he begged .

Clem looked into his crystallised brown eyes and swallowed the lump in her throat .
"He's in prison ."

Louis froze , all the colour out of his face drained as he mouth hung open . His father , in prison ?
"You knew." He cried , letting go of his girlfriend .
"You knew all this time and you didn't tell me ?"

"I thought you'd know already ." Clem could feel his pain . Maybe she should of told him sooner .

The tall teen turned away from her , looking out his window onto the driveway . It was like all of his emotions were on a rollercoaster and couldn't stop . How could he be in prison ? Why did he leave so suddenly ?
"Go ... please ." He pleaded , a tear trickled down his cheek and dripped from his chin.

"Louis I-" Clem got up from his bed and placed a soft palm on his shoulder . Louis shrugged it off immediately.

"Please just go . I want to be alone ." He kept his gaze on the outside world as he let his mind flow free . Clem's eyes went downcast as  she shuffled out of his room without another word . Louis watched her leave , walk away on the side of the road alone with her head hung low in guilt . The dark skinned boy clutched his hand into a fist and slammed it into the wall making his knuckles tingle with pain .
"God damnit ."

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

74.9K 2.9K 20
*This story is modern! *I do not own Naruto nor their characters. 🍜🍜🍜 After Naruto's wife, Hinata died of a severe illness, he n...
541K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...