Loving him is my mistake(#wat...

Door sri418

Krithika ,a 19 year old bubbly girl who lives happy life with her parents and a lovely sister.she is a girl w... Meer

Hello
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 31

7 2 0
Door sri418

Yash:-

'Go and open the door..'I typed and sent the text to Krithi,smiling and waited for the reply.

'Why?you are there outside,right?'A reply came after few seconds and the smile grew larger.

"Why you are smiling Yashwanth?With whom your are chatting?"I looked up to see my mom,with glasses lying on her nose,who sat on the opposite couch asked while checking some papers.

"My friend.."I said and turned back to my mobile to reply Krithi.

'Just go and open the door..how much time you needed to do this simple thing?'

"Friend?!!!"My mom now shifted her look to me,her eye brows raised.

Before I replied dad entered the living room,completely exhausted.

"Hey dad."I greeted.The issue between us didn't yet came to an end,but that doesn't mean I has to hate him,isn't it?

"Hi Yashwanth."He replied back and sat on beside me,placing his bag in between us.

"Go and freshen up,I'll arrange dinner."Mom got up taking glasses off her eyes.

"I already had.Sit Sheetal,I wanted to tell you one thing."My dad's voice is some what sad.I was about to ask him what's the matter,my phone buzzed with a text.

'Yash,Why don't you tell me that Deepu is coming here?'

I can see her excitement in her text and I started typing and tried to focus on my parents conversation too.

"I saw her today."My dad said and my mom face turned bright.

"How is she looking?Like her father or mother?"My mom asked enthusiastically and I confused by their conversation.

"Whom you are talking about?"I asked.

"You don't know her."Dad replied.

"That is why I am asking...who is 'she'?"

"My brother's daughter.."My mom answered me now.

"Your brother had no daughters,then whom did dad saw?"I let out my confusion.

"We are talking about my second brother."Mom said.

"What??!You have another brother?"I asked pointing her with my index finger,astonished.

"Yes.I had another brother!"She clarified

"And you too have one brother.."I heard a familiar male voice and I instantly recognized whom it is.

I looked to the entrance and spotted him standing with heavy bags around him and a small backpack on his shoulder.

"Jai"I shouted and walked to him and gave a hug,"What the heck are you doing here?"I asked breaking the hug,still my hands around him.

"Seems like you didn't really like me here."He tried a fake anger,but it is impossible to believe.He was most coolest person I have ever known.

"Even if I feels like that,you won't leave me."I said and mom and dad came to us.

"How are you,my son?"My dad was even more delighted than me.

"Dad I am not your son,we both are friends."He reacted more than necessity and dad laughed,which roared across the house.

"When you planned to greet me,Jai?"Mom shouted making the laughter calm down and one of our maids took his luggage to his room.

"Mom...How are you?"He leaned down to hug her,but she raised her hand to stop him.

"No need to talk to me."She retorted and walked to living room and we followed her.

"Mom you know I came for you,not for Yashwanth and dad.I really wanted to see you and I am not even sleeping properly these days thinking only about you and I..."

"Oh my god,the torture starts again Yashwanth."Mom turned to me interrupting him,"Don't know how we are going bare this."

"Mom!!"Jai barked angrily and she  laughed seeing his annoyed face.

"She was kidding brother,you told me that you are coming next week."I asked.

"Wanted to see the surprise in your faces."He grinned.This day is dedicated to surprises I think.

"We can talk about this later,Go and freshen up.Don't know when you ate properly."Mom ordered and we exchanged a look and he mumbled typical mom before going upstairs and meanwhile I texted Krithi about Jai's arrival.

As we are climbing the stairs,he asked"Discussing some thing seriously,before I came."

"Yeah Jai,You know mom had a brother."I said and we entered his room,which is clean and neat.

"I know it.Uncle lives in Delhi along with our grand parents! "Jai said sitting on his bed.

"I am talking about another one."I said,"She has two brothers."

"Another one!!!"He gave the same expression like mine when I heard this,"then why we don't know about him till now?"

"I was about to ask the same and you entered."

"We can ask later."He said taking off his shoes and I nodded my head.

------------

Next day,

As I completed entering the details on my application of masters,I closed the laptop and laid back on my bed.I had decided to continue my studies since I don't have any plans about doing business.I will try to convince my dad and Jai will surely help me with this.I heard a knock on my open door and looked who it is.

"Dinner is ready sir."Maya said and I nodded at her placing laptop off my lap.

"Did you call Jai?"I asked her as she was about to leave.

"Yes Yashwanth,He will come down with in five minutes."She said and left.My phone buzzed somewhere under the pillows.I searched it and opened the text.It is obviously from Krithi.

'Hey,it had been two days,you didn't called me.Not even a text.What happened?'I smiled reading and walked out of the room.

'I told you,Jai came.'I typed ascending the stair case.

'You don't need anyone when your brother is in front of you'A jealousy filled reply came and I laughed.

"Who is the girl that making you laugh?"I heard a voice behind me and I looked to see Jai.

"G.F"

"Oh that girl!!"he said,"Making you laugh and smile all the time,it seems"

I stopped in my tracks and gave him a hard look which he completely ignored.I don't feel good when some one came talk about me in this way.

As we entered the dinning hall,we sat on opposite chairs and Maya started serving us.

"Go and take rest Maya.We can serve ourselves."Jai said with a cheesy smile and she agreed to leave.

"She is elder than you Jai and you can't flirt with a maid."I said placing a piece of roti in my mouth.

"Shut up.I am not flirting  with her."He shrugged it off and filled his plate,"By the way when I am going to meet your G.F?"He asked.

"Can we talk casually?"I asked with a serious tone.

"I am talking casually brother"he let out a laugh,"So when we are meeting?"

"With in three days she will be back to Mumbai.You can meet her then."I replied as I already planned about their meeting.I didn't yet told this to her.

"That's good."After his reply,few minutes silence stretched between us.

"Can I ask you one thing?"He broke the silence first.

"Hmm."

"What is your opinion on marriage brother?"

"Why all of sudden?"

"Just tell me.Do you want to get married or not."

"Of course I'll get marry."I answered.

"Thank god.At least you are have some idea of getting married."I laughed at his words.

"I'm not against marriage Jai, and at some point of my life or in my old age,I shouldn't  feel like 'shit!I should have married some one,my life became so dull and colorless' and I won't have energy to do anything at that time"I laughed at my own words.

"These are definitely not your words.But its okay,some one tried to change your view on girls."He satisfied with my answer and ate his food and he was right,Krithi said these words.

"Having fun boys?"My mom came smiling all over her face and sat on head chair.

"Just some casual stuff mom."I replied,"Tell us,why you are so happy?"

"Tomorrow we are going to my brother's."Oh that is the reason for her smiles.

"Okay,but we stopped talking about him that day.Why we don't know about him these days?"I asked and my dad came and sat next to me.

"Because he married my sister without telling us."he said.

"Just because of that you separated them?"

"It is now a simple matter,but I was hurt Yashwanth.You know he is my best friend and he has a right to ask me,but he married my sister without informing me."

"The situations are different at those days,but we have to erase these issues at some point,right?"My mom spoke and I nodded my head,getting up with my empty plate and went to sink to place it.Washing my hands,I went back to dinning table and took napkin lying in head of chair.

"So,We are going to meet new-old members of our family?"Jai said smiling,which resembled my mom and everyone smiled.My smile vanished as a thought entered my mind.I have heard this story some where...

"Not only meeting...."My mom speaking something,but I only let my mind to think that when I heard this story.

"Yashwanth,if it okay with you,then we can go there."My dad said.

"I am completely okay with it.Why would I have a problem?"I asked in return coming out of my thinking process.

------------

I got dressed on dark green plain shirt tucked in a grey pants,which is selected by Jai.I adjusted my watch and took my cologne.As I looked decent,I went out of my room and saw him coming out of his.

"Give me your bike keys."He asked.

"There is place for you in car."I said.

"I'm not coming with you.I have another work and I'll be there after half an hour.Now give me keys."He extended his hand.

"Inside room."I replied and walked to living room,where my mom got ready in her rich silk light yellow sari,looking so elegant,may be her happiness gave her extra beauty.She is ordering to arrange few items in car,may be gifts for her brother's family.

"Hey mom."I greeted and she looked me away from maids.

"Looking so handsome."She said proudly placing her both hands around my shoulders,"Lets go,your dad already waiting outside."

Nodding I followed her and I snatched the car keys from our driver.I drove the car accordingly to my dad's guidance and with in few seconds I was in very familiar area.

"Dad show me the address."I asked and he showed me his mobile.

"Are you sure that they are living here?"I questioned since I thought my uncle and family lives in some rich places,but we are near Krithi's apartment.

"Yeah...."My dad replied.

"I think that is the apartment."My mom,who sat behind us showed me very familiar apartment.

"They live here?"I again let out a question wondering they are living same apartment with Krithi.Wish she was here.She would be thrilled if she knows that I am here with my parents.I parked the car in lot and got out of it.I saw my mom going to truck and called me.

"Help me with this Yashu.."My mom asked taking some gold painted circled plates,which hide some thing under a yellow silk cloth.I took a plate from her and saw some sari placed under that cloth and I observed some jewelry in another plate.

"I thought you bought some gifts,but these things are some what related to marriage."I stated,more like a question and my mom gave me confused look.

"Of course,I know these things are important for marriage,That is why I brought these here."She explained.

"Oh!Your brother's daughter getting married."I asked and she laughed.

"Yes!With you.."She dropped me an atomic bomb on my head.

"What?!!!"I almost shouted.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.2K 222 36
Kriti Sharma, a 25 year old girl who is ambitious, hardworking, kind and beautiful. She is the best example of beauty with brains. She is funny and l...
201 10 10
Bhanu fell for the most popular guy in college who sees her as a friend, while trying to express her love to him, she faces a mysterious person who t...
35.5K 1.6K 57
Layla has had a one-sided, secret 'love affair' with her brother's long-standing best friend, Riaan. It started at age 16 and she has never quite got...
11.8K 872 19
Like every other Indian teenager with strict parents, Divya's love life is a mess, not because she can't date but because she has shitty taste in men...