Welcome to Ivy Rowe

By losavola

Eve Tailor, a recently orphaned girl, is adopted by an aunt, who immediately sends her to a boarding school... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Opinions? x)
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Prologue

2.3K 15 6
By losavola

PROLOGUE

‘Okay, I’ll speak to you later, Tom… Bye.’ The clack of plastic hitting plastic signified the end of the conversation as Sue placed the old-fashioned white phone on its cradle.

I looked up from my plain black pumps to find Sue’s eyes on me. ‘Hello, Eve.’

‘Hi Sue.’

‘That was the Adoption Agency on the line.’ She informed me. ‘I'm glad to tell you we've found and contacted your aunt, and she's said that she's willing to take you in.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 940 40
ATTENTION READERS: I will be removing the complete story in a month (March 2nd, 2021 or so) so please keep that in mind when starting this story. I w...
3K 81 34
Rosemary is forced to go to boarding school when she was in grade 2. now she is 16 and in grade 10. What will happen when she is forced to move back...
125K 5.8K 71
After her mother dies, Annalise and her best friend Daniel are sent off to a boarding school for witches and warlocks. But what she doesn't realize i...
91.5K 6.4K 29
When Fiona ends up at St. Lawrence Academy according to her mom's wishes, she isn't expecting what she finds. She can handle the school's private pla...