๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“ โœฆ johnmark โœ”๏ธŽ

By creamyyxosh

โ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก...โž โ˜…. when mark gets himself in a แด›ษชษดส b... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven

ten

3.4K 130 87
By creamyyxosh

Both boys sat at the kitchen table eating the hot stacks of pancakes made by yours truly, Johnny.

Surprisingly, eating breakfast with Johnny after having an intimate moment last night made Mark feel comfortable around the older boy.

He smiled as he stuffed a piece of pancake into his mouth, Mark didn't realize how he should ask Johnny to take him back home because he wants to talk to Taeyong, that is if he lets him.

And after stopping at home, he plans to go see Donghyuck too, there's so much on his mind that Johnny notices his current state. He slowly gets out of his chair and makes his way over to Mark, resting both palms on his shoulders.

Jumping by the sudden contact, Mark feels Johnny's hands grip his shoulders in reassurance. ❝Something's bothering you and I'm not gonna let you leave till you tell me.

Sighing, Mark gives in, ❝I got text messages this morning from Taeyong and Donghyuck. I answered them both and now my brother is upset because he lied for me and I just lied to him back, he had a huge outburst and now he's pissed at me.

Mark felt like crying after telling Johnny his sudden conflict with his brother, he doesn't know why he's telling Johnny, he probably doesn't care.

I know it's not my place but, after being friends with someone like your brother, he's one of the most kindest and most forgiving person I know. So if I didn't know by now, I'd say he'd forgive you. He's just upset because you're always with Hyuck.

Mark smiles as he places a hand on top of Johnny's, ❝Thank you. Loving their current position, he turns around in his chair to smile up at Johnny.

Johnny returns it back as he slowly leans down to press his lips against Mark's. But the younger puts a hand up to stop him, wanting to tell him his conversation with Donghyuck.

Confused by the denial, Mark flashes Johnny an apologetic smile, ❝I didn't finish speaking, I talked with Donghyuck and I need to go see him.

Mark flinches when Johnny's hands leave his shoulders to run a hand through his hair.

Why? Isn't it enough for him that he sees you 24/7?

Mark furrowed his brows as he stands up from his chair, He's my boyfriend and he's sick, it's the least I could do considering he's starting to feel better.

Johnny curses under his breath which goes noticed by Mark who gives him a questioning look. ❝What?

Nothing. It's just I can't believe you're gonna stand here talking to me and act like what we did last night never happened, but you're right, Donghyuck's your boyfriend.

Mark knows that Johnny's upset but he didn't find a reason why he is, weren't they just having fun?

John—

No, I don't want to hear it. Get your shit together we're leaving in two minutes.

Johnny leaves the kitchen, going up the stairs with heavy footsteps followed by the sound of a door slamming.

And to say that Mark screwed up, well he did, big time.

The car ride back home was silent. Mark looked out the window with his hood up as Johnny focused on driving, not once speaking nor glancing towards Mark.

It felt like eternity until Mark's house came into view, Johnny parked behind the house like he did last night. Once the car stopped, Mark quickly opened the door but instead of getting out, he turned around to look at Johnny.

Mark reached a hand out to touch Johnny's arm, he tensed under the touch, ❝I'm sorry if what I said upset you, I just don't want Donghyuck to get suspicious...

Johnny doesn't say anything and Mark retracts his hand and gets out. He shuts the car door behind him and walks away, hearing Johnny drive away and no longer hearing the car engine.

Mark arrived to the back door and lifts up the flower pot and finds the key. He immediately opens the door and enters inside the house. He shuts and locks it behind him before heading to the kitchen to place the key back on the rack where he took it from.

When Mark entered the house, he didn't see nor hear Taeyong so that meant to him that he was probably out with friends so he takes that as a chance to go to Donghyuck's house, he ran up to his room and changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a plain black t-shirt.

Checking his phone's battery percentage, it was at 70% (thanking himself for putting it on power saving mode). He leaves his room but not before grabbing a piece of paper and writing a note to his mom or Taeyong that he was going out with friends (another lie).

He then walks out the door, running to Donghyuck's house thinking that once he gets there and whether Johnny was there or not that he would completely keep him out of his mind while he's there for his boyfriend.

Already arriving at his boyfriend's house, Mark is surprised to find the door unlocked as he steps in taking off his shoes and makes his way to Donghyuck's room.

Stopping just outside the room, he peeks in to see his boyfriend sitting in bed while eating what looks to be a tub of ice cream. Smiling to himself, he steps into the room as Donghyuck turns around with a huge smile on his face.

Mark! I thought you'd never come! Donghyuck wraps his arms around Mark as he pulls him onto the bed with him.

Mark situates himself to sitting next to Donghyuck as he wraps an arm around his shoulders, ❝You think I wouldn't come after you told me that you're feeling a little bit better?

Donghyuck giggles, ❝Just give me a kiss already!

Mark pulls Donghyuck into a soft, slow sensual kiss (practice from Johnny *coughs*) and he's pretty sure Donghyuck likes it because he feels his hands grab the collar of his shirt to pull him deeper into the kiss.

Mark chuckles against his lips as he pulls back, making Donghyuck pout at him. ❝Let's just stay like this for awhile.

...

Hours pass by as Mark and Donghyuck are laying down on the bed side by side with Mark's arm now wrapped around his boyfriend's waist. That's all they've been doing all day, just laying down and talking about random things like school starting up.

Both boys forgot about school and been meaning to get their school clothes and supply shopping done, of course Mark would want to go with Donghyuck to do those things together.

And since they were talking about school, they completely forgot about their little group that they had and not once did they ever talk to them or plan to hang out.
(lol me right now with my friends)

Their little group consisted of five other boys, Donghyuck was the new addition meanwhile Mark knew the others longer back in grade school.

How do you think the others are doing? Donghyuck asks.

Mark shrugs, ❝I don't know, have you talked to them?

Donghyuck looks back at Mark with a 'seriously' look and rolls his eyes, ❝I don't know, what do you think?

Mark laughs as he brings Donghyuck closer so his head is laying on his chest, they sat in comfortable silence until Donghyuck started shifting around in Mark's hold.

He suddenly sits up causing Mark to do the same, Mark inspects his boyfriend by grabbing onto his shoulders and looks at his face.

Donghyuck's face only showed one facial expression: nervousness. Mark knows by now that Donghyuck always gets quiet when he's nervous about something.

Hey, what's the matter?

Donghyuck looks up at Mark and shakes his head before looking back down. Mark on the other hand, lifts his face back up by holding his chin.

So now the boys are looking at eachother with comfort in their eyes. ❝You know you can tell me what's wrong right?

Donghyuck nods.

You know I won't get mad at whatever you tell me, so just blurt it out if you have to.

Mark gives him a reassuring smile which Donghyuck returns, he grabs onto Mark's hand that was on his chin and holds it in a tight grip before opening his mouth.

You promise?

Cross my heart.

Donghyuck nervously laughs, ❝Ok. So we've dated long enough haven't we?

Mark nods his head.

Well, I want to do it.

─────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 33.8K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
10.8K 288 38
Jeno buys his idol Haechan's bubble.
132K 6.5K 83
Vampire AU "You're a monster. Your only role in this world is to ruin people's lives. You're completely useless to this society, that's why you get k...
56.6K 1K 6
what really goes on behind the camera between nct's taeyong and jaehyun? only one way to find out! or, that one canon-compliant series from ao3! ...