THE BADBOY and HIS CURVY GIRL

By GM2010Dyz

Callie's parents recently had a divorce and being an only child it's rough. She decides to move with her mom... More

CH 1.Different change for a fat girl
CH 2.The cupcake or the apple?
CH 3.Pizza crash
CH 4. Salad ? Whats that
CH 5. War of the salad bimbos
CH 6. When life gives you condoms ....
CH 7. Annoying sexy prick
CH 8. The Battle is Heating Up
CH 9. Wait.... Your?
CH 10. The Apology?
CH 11. The Prank
CH 12. Truth or DARE
CH 13. It's On!
CH 14. Awkward Position
IMPORTANT!
Coming sooon
CH 15. The Pay Back Tuna
Name changer
NEW TITLE!!!
Cover Ideas
UPDATE
CH 17. Revalation and Broken Pieces
I Really Need Your Help
CH 18. Fresh Start with Apple Slices
Ch 19. Paula's Problem
CH 20. And then He Fell
CH 21. Getting Back Up
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

CH 16. Deep Thought and Bloody Knuckles.

8K 280 7
By GM2010Dyz

I dedicate this chapter to all the people who voted

Some of you voted, commented and added this story to your reading lists. Even some of you guys followed me. I'm so happy😝😝😋😋😋 thx sooo much it means so much that you like my story.

I feel like this is gonna be a long chapter. PLZ VOTE and COMMENT.enjoy 😃
---------

Today was a great, the best fun I've had since my dad and I went go-karting last year. Ash was blue the whole day . Martina's pizza place is empty. Only Ricky and I are inside. The smell of burnt cheese hits my nose and I sneeze. Ricky moves his head quickly then continues wiping my face with wet wipes. Today lessened the pain. It felt good getting rid of all that sadness. It still surprised me how I was sad in the first place.

"Look I know you got him good but I'm still possess at him he shouldn't have-"

"Ricky ..calm down,uuuggggh how did Paula and Angie handle you ?!"I smile jokingly. He chuckles lightly, moving my hoppy tuna glue hair away from my face.

"Simple Angie thinks about John and Paula thinks about Dylan."

"I bet their with those boys right now." I smirk , knowing that I'm teasing him.

We both laugh and Ricky continues cleaning my hair.

"Martin comes into view and I focus on him instead of Ricky. I felt warmth on my hands and I turn to see Ricky looking at me, really looking at me with a sparkle in his eye. Warm, gentle and caring.
I've never gotten such a sweet look before. My cheeks are burning, I quickly grab the rest of the wipes and clean my entire face and hair in one swipe.i grab my uniform shirt and put it over my head and go to the register.

"I'll come by your house after my shift k?" I give him a small smile. He smiles back and leaves the eatery very slowly. He's been worrying about me too much lately.Why I wonder, I push that nawing question aside.

------

After my shift I get a text from mom. I really don't want to talk to her after what happened at dinner. I miss dad so much , every day I think of his smile and the way he's throw his hands in the air when he was trying to make a point. I knew i couldn't be mad at mom , no matter how much i hurt. She must be much worse than me .

"Hello?"

"Oh sweeie thank goodness I thought you weren't going to pick up," I simply shrug. It's only been a day I knew I wouldn't ignore her for long.

" ok ok ......look I know your still upset and that I've been working late so I have decided to talke the early shift so we can spend more time in the house. I'll be home around five instead of nine."

I smiled at this,although it hurt that they'be split its nice to know that after all the hurt and things that have been said that she wants to go out of her way to spend more time with me. The pieces are slowly putting themselves back together.

Umm... ook mom. I'm gong to a friend's house I'll be home by then, " i say slowly.

" ..Alright but I really want us to talk about schooland friends ok, let me kow if you plan something with them, it's getting more cold these days, usually it's hot .." she kept rambling for a few minutes. It's been snowing since October?

I mutter a goodbye and start walking. Today's events bubbled into my head and I couldn't help but smile. Even though Ash made me angry and emotional these months I really enjoyed it. The blue dye on his face was absolutely priceless, he looked like a sexy smurf. I blush at my own thoughts and keep walking.

The stars are out, shining over my head. It was a bit chilly and I place my arms closer to my chest. I try to call Angela but didnot find any reception or signal.

"Where am I?," the panic in my voice was obvious. I try to take in my surroundings, the grass is glimmering, dew on each leaf. The sky was a deep blue , all there is is a dirt road covered in rocks.

I notice a sign that says Pine Street. It rang a bell, but I stilled coudln't make my mind apprehend the memory. For five minutes I held myself t keep warm. The trees got thicker, closing me in and it felt uncomfortable. My legs were getting tired , god I shouldv'e tried calling again.

"wait..." it was the lake. The water gleamed to the reflection of the evening stars. I hear the sweet sound of crickets and i perch myself on a rock, staring at myself. I frown at my own reflection. this is whrere Ash took me when we first met. Maybe all this time I've overeacted over nothing. I don't have control over what he does, so why shoud i care about what he says? I shoud just be the bigger person and just move on and just focus on rebuilding my life with my friends that i have now.

"I'm sorry Ash" I whisper tomy reflection. I grab a rock and throw it in the lake, my reflectin fades. I really am screwed up, why did I have to take everything out of proprotion.

it just isn't me ... the real me..

This move,my parents, all the teasing, promising myself not to take any crap from anybody.... I'm falling again in my own body and mind.

" Apology excepted... Callie " that voice, smooth as silk,. So deep and angelic, it had my insides swirling as my name rolled off his tongue. I turn around and see Ash.

I stare at him. How long has he been staring at me?

He approaches me and sits next to me without hesitation. My breathing stops , for a brief moment. His hands are in his pockets. You can't tell that he has blue on his face, which makes him look like he has his features.

" did you mean it?" I turn and look into his eyes , his brown eyes show sincerety. This isn't the Ash I've been in contact with. " why do you want to know?" He looks down and kicks dirt into the lake.

" because..... I want to tell you I feel sorry too."

He ..... apologized. Ash .. of all people.

I move my hair towards myf face amd put my legs together.

Should I accept his apology? After everything that just happened.

" I forgive you." His face shows pure happinnes, my cheeks grow warm and i immediately slide of the rocks surface and dust off my pants.

" You want to... be friends?' he looks at me and I slowly nod. who knows , maybe he'sbetter at being a friend than an enemy.

-----------

Ash's POV

I finally admit that I like Callie . When she first started to challenge me, I knew she was different. My best buds like her and think she's cool and she always has ny blood rushing, and on top of it all she's excellent at pranks especially when she pranced my cousin. When she first apologized I was thrilled and shocked beyond comprehension. She seems like the only one who knew how to get under my skin, to find the truth, yet she seemed to be fighting with herself. I don't know what compelled me to but i wanted her to be my friend, maybe that was the case at the beginning but I'm glad I did. It was a deep thought.

I walk into class and was very impatient. I hope things can be different once I see her at lunch.

When I arrived girls started waving at me and I winked, i couldn't help it. I notice that Dylan and John at their table. Johnis next to Angela and Dylan is beside Paula who seems to be showing him her notebook. I finally look at my new friend and notice that she is chatting with Ricky. His arm was around her and my fists clenched.

"Hey c'mon and sit" her tone was polite and she seemed faded about what happened, as if being my friend seemed easy.

I gie her a smile and sit in fornt of her. Everyone exchanges looks.

" what?" i ask annoyed.

"they don't think we can be friends just like that" Addie laughs lightly. Wel they have the right to be susupicious.

" I'm fine wiht it jus tdon't hurt my bestie," Angela gave me a warning look, Paula nodded as well and scooted closer to Dylan, who looked as red as a tomato. Ricky was another story. He just galred at me, menahwile everyone started chatting at the table and didn't notice. I stare right at him, daring him to say something, he shrugs and starts moving his body closer to Addie.

" So.... what do you guys want to do this weekend?," Ricky asks.

" How about the movies,.."

" OOOOOOOOOOh we gotta see Guardians of the Galaxy!!!!!!!!!" Paula screamed. We all had our mouths open.

Dylan chuckles and takes her notebook. He flips it over and we see a beautiful sketch of the characters. Addie stares in awe and I nod my head, Paula is an excellent artist.

" alright calm down P we'll all go k, "

" ya who doesn't want to see a talking tree, a geek raccoon with a bad case of rabies, a female ogre and a human with too much big of head than smarts." Dylan butts in, earnign himself a glare from Paula . We all laugh and start to make fun of the movie some more unitl we all agree that we'll go on Saturday.

We all leave, I stay behind and grab a soda from the vending machine, I feel a tap on my shoulder and notice RIcky. His hands are behind his back , he sneers at me and starts flaring his nostrils.

" Look you better not be doing any of your sick games. I know you well enough to know you don't want to be friends with Addie. She's probably been through alot in her life and I intend to find out cuz that's what real friends do. You better not fall for her either-"

"who said I liked her?"

he gives me a roll of his eyes and snickers. " don't bother denying it, I saw the way you looked at her during lucnh, I know that look, she doesn't need to get her hopes up over a guy whp likes to use people. So if you so much as do anything to screw up your friendship I will break you"

You seem to ahave a little crush on her, but I don't think she likes the brotherly type." I snap. How dare he go up in my face and assume such things. I'll have bloody knuckles by the time I prove him wrong.

-------

Hey guys I hope You like. I feel like I made a decent chapter. It's gonna get more complicated from here. So yup , I cant' wait to write the next one , cuz shit will go down at the movies. ;)VOTE AND COMMENT PLLLZZZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 105 36
Callie Jackson is used to family drama. She spent a fair amount of her childhood dining with only her dog, Hambone, while her parents "talked" behind...
37.7K 1.2K 37
FanFiction - Amourshipping A girl grown up living a lie. Innocent she didn't know any different. There's a guy who stood in the background until she...
360 17 10
"There's something about you that makes me want to know you more." "Can't you just leave me alone?" "No! Listen here, Princess I get what I want ." ...
591 78 60
Charvi Brooks, hiding under a wig and glasses as Avery Adams to work and get money for college, is found out by quarterback, Zane Rivers and gets suc...