A Jori Story: After The Plati...

Por Darkob996

Read for days with this Jori fanfic with over 50 chapters! The first 16 are the complete main story, the foll... Más

Chapter 1 - After the Platinum Awards
Chapter 2 - ...It wasn't true right?
Chapter 3 - Caught
Chapter 4 - We want to be a secret...?
Chapter 5 - School time
Chapter 6 - We are together!
Chapter 7 - First Date
Chapter 8 - Tori's first time
Chapter 9 - The morning after...
Chapter 10 - Jade meets Tori's parents
Chapter 11 - You don't know me
Chapter 12 - After the Full Moon Jam
Chapter 13 - Jade's mom
Chapter 14 - Love is in the air
Chapter 15 - Parents and jealousy
Final Chapter - Jori and the Killer Tuna Jump
Special Chapter - Brain Squeezers
Special Chapter 2 - Jori and Sam & Cat
Special Chapter 3 - The Chat
Special Chapter 5 - Flashbacks and shocking news
Prequel Chapter
Special Chapter 6 - Tori and Jade talk to Trina
Special Chapter 7 - I kissed a girl...
Special Chapter 8 - Star Spangled Jori
Special Chapter 9 - The Vega-West family
Special Chapter 10 - The 100 days kiss
Special Chapter 11 - During Tori and Jade's first year
Special Chapter 12 - Tori and Jade's family life
Special Chapter 13 - Jealous Jade
Special Chapter 14 - Night of passion
Special Chapter 15 - Jori through the years
Special Chapter 16 - Guess who comes to dinner...
Special Chapter 17 - Love is love
Special Chapter 18 - You are my everything
Special Chapter 19 - Sleepover at Tori's
Special Chapter 20 - Jennifer and Lola
Special Chapter 21 - The Prom
Special Chapter 22 - She is my girl
Special Chapter 23 - Sweet moments
Special Chapter 24 - A crazy return
Special Chapter 25 - Married life then and now
Special Chapter 26 - Jori and their careers
Special Chapter 27 - Teenage girlfriends
Special Chapter 28 - Birthdays
Special Chapter 29 - No photoshoot
Special Chapter 30 - Ex, fans and friends
Special Chapter 31 - Doppelgangers
Special Chapter 32 - J + T = Forever
Special Chapter 33 - A Christmas Jori

Special Chapter 4 - The proposal

5.5K 69 21
Por Darkob996

This chapter is another sequel of Chapter 16 it happens about 2 months after 'Jori and Sam & Cat'. This Chapter contains A LOT of sexual contents... But also crucial plot points, so read carefully.

Tori and Jade were currently asleep in Tori's bed... Both naked one next to the other... The previous Thursday had been their first year anniversary, and Tori's parents gift for the two girls was leaving the house all for them while they left to visit her uncle in Puerto Rico for the weekend. Needless to say, with the house all for themselves, Tori and Jade celebrated their first year together by almost not leaving bed for two whole days except for occasionally eating and use the bath. They even skipped school on Friday. Luckily, Trina was not around, her and Beck went together with the Vegas in PR. Tori and Jade had so much sex during those two days that now on Sunday morning they had slept in till almost 2PM. They had no idea anymore of where the bed's sheets or their clothes were, since they threw them somewhere around the room, and were usually naked or wearing bath robes when they had to walk around the house, in the rare occasion they had left bed during those couple of days. On Jade's suggestion they had tried all the 100 positions they found on an internet site about girls on girls sex. Luckily both of them had very flexible bodies. Also Jade had convinced Tori to take a pic of them in each of the position they tried. Of course the Latina knew those pics were only for them to see.

Right now Jade was the first one to wake up. She started to stretch while opening her eyes looking at the by now familiar purple walls and white ceiling of Tori's room. She sat on the bed yawning and looked around for a moment... The posters of Katy Perry and other pop bands and singers that used to cover most of the walls of Tori's room were now almost all replaced by polaroid photos of them together... In fact Jade discovered that Tori loved photography, a passion she inherited from her mother. And so her room was full of photos of her and Jade, hugging, kissing, smiling together, at school, with their friends, during dates, even some pics from before they got together. Jade could see some photos of them singing and smiling at each other and one where she had hoisted Tori on her shoulders while both of them were laughing happily. Those pics were from way before they got together, when they went at a party at Kenan Thompson's house. Someone had taken those photos and Tori had apparently asked for a copy of them. Looking at those photos it was clear to Jade now, judging from hers and Tori's happy faces in those pics, how in love they already were, so much that Jade couldn't believe that it took them so long to realize it. Jade was of course pretending to not like Tori at the time but after seeing her dumping that idiot Steven live on Icarly after what he had done to her, made Jade so happy that for that night she had pretended to have forgotten that she was supposed to not like Tori and just had fun with her like they were best friends. Of course it didn't take long for them to return to be enemies, or at least frenemies just a day later. But right now Jade felt so happy knowing that that time was over and that they had stopped to suppress their feelings from a long time, since they were together from an year now.

Jade continued looking around and started smiling when she spotted some pics of her in Tori's room, that the Latina had taken when she was distracted, without telling her. She knew that Tori loved to secretely take candid pictures of her while she was smiling or deep in thoughts or just doing something simple like reading a book, eating or drinking from a water bottle. One time Jade asked Tori why she liked so much to take photos of her in those moments and the brunette Latina just shrugged and replied 'because that's the true Jade, the Jade that has her walls down and is not pretending to be always angry at everyone... That's basically my Jade', Jade found herself grinning at the memory. There was also a photo of Jade asleep on her stomach wrapped in the sheets of Tori's bed with Tori kissing her on one bare shoulder while caressing her head with one hand and taking the picture with the other one. Of course Jade had decorated her room in a similar way. But some of the photos she had in her room were a little more... explicit, since she was the only one to enter her bedroom except for Tori, because her mother almost never went there. She knew that her daughter cared a lot for her privacy. They were nothing too R-rated, anyway, but mostly photos of them lying together or embraced semi naked in bed or under the sheets while one of them was taking the picture. There was also one of Tori that had just finished showering in Jade's bath. The Goth had taken her by surprise and Tori, not expecting Jade to take the photo, had tried to cover herself with a towel after exiting Jade's shower, but most of her body like her bare legs and one of her breasts were still showing in the pic. She had wet hair and a shocked angry expression on her face in that pic. Jade chuckled thinking about it. That photo was one of her favorite of her girlfriend... Alongside the way more explicit pics she had taken of her completely naked or of the two of them in bed during sex that she had on her laptop and on her phone. In that moment Jade was realizing that she probably had hang only about half of the amount of photos of them that Tori had in her room. For a moment she felt a bit guilty about it... The fact was that she loved her girlfriend's photos but she also wanted to keep all the items and posters she had collected in her room over the years. Her room was her personal space, her image, and she liked to decorate it with her style.

Jade leaned back on the mattress and turned her face to look at Tori in bed. She was asleep in a supine position, naked of course just like her and Jade could see her perky bare breasts lifting up and down slowly as she was breathing in her sleep. Her nipples were hardened. Jade smirked looking at her girlfriend's boobs and licked her lips while leaning her face closer to her chest.

"Good morning girls, are you cold? Don't worry mommy is here to take care of you two" she whispered to Tori's breasts smiling at the nipples like they could see and hear her. Then she started to gently touch the left breast first, circling the nipple with her index finger. She heard Tori release a long breath but she continued to sleep. Jade smiled. She couldn't even remember when they fell asleep the previous night after having had mind blowing sex the whole day... And the day before too... She wasn't even sure if it was night or morning already when they fell asleep, so she wasn't surprised that Tori was still so out cold. Jade couldn't hold back anymore, as she took Tori's left nipple in her mouth and started sucking on it. Tori turned her head on the other side from Jade and breath hard again, but continued to sleep. Jade released the nipple and smiled as she began to lick the rest of Tori's left boob. The Latina had a small freckle, barely noticeable, just below her areola and Jade loved that particular of her girlfriend's tit. She kissed it before leaning more on her girlfriend's chest to reach her right boob too. She gave it the same treatment of the left one before moving with her whole body closer to Tori's. Jade took one of her girlfriend's thighs between her legs and started grinding on it while resuming to suck on Tori's breasts like a baby, switching from the right one to the left one and vice versa. At one point Jade was grinding so hard on Tori's thigh that the Latina started to wake up.

"Yessss ohhhhh Tori you're so hot!" Tori heard her girlfriend say. Tori started to feel the weight of Jade's body on her while she was opening her eyes finding her girlfriend's face at the level of her breasts while Jade was moving her hips against her thigh that was between her legs. She appeared to have just had an(other) orgasm.

"Jade... you took advantage of me while I was asleep haven't you?... again..." Tori said looking at her but she was smiling.

Jade was panting but after a few second managed to say "I didn't finish yet... so lean back, think about me and relax babe". Tori saw her sliding down her body and immediately dive her face in her pussy. The Latina leaned her head back on the pillow closing her eyes while gripping the back of Jade's head with her hands releasing a gasp.

"Jaa-de... Easy down there... I'm still very sensitive after what we... Oh daaaaamn" she wasn't able to finish as she felt Jade starting to suck on her clit. She gripped her head tighter even digging her nails on the back of her skull. If Jade was feeling pain, that only seemed to spur her further as she was now flicking Tori's clit with her tongue while pushing two fingers inside of her. Tori whimpered

"Oh g... god... baby..." she screamed while her eyes went shut, her hands left Jade's head and her nails started to scratch the mattress. Tori felt Jade's other hand, the one that wasn't inside of her, reaching up to hold one of her own hands and starting to caress it with her thumb

"You want me to stop? Sorry honey, I didn't realize you were still so sensitive" Jade asked her after releasing her mouth from her vagina and looking up. Her fingers starting to slow down their rhythm. But Tori shook her head

"No... please continue... I... want you" she said trying to show her girlfriend a smile while panting. Jade smiled at her but decided to remove her fingers from Tori's vagina and replace them with her tongue starting to lick ar her folds. Tori felt less pain but still a lot of pleasure thanks to Jade's skilled tongue.

Gosh she knows my body so well...Well she was the one who initiated me to sex afterall Tori was thinking while smiling and continuing to enjoy her girlfriend that was now licking up and down her vagina. At one point she felt Jade's tongue probe her and going deep in her pussy hitting a very delicate spot that gave Tori a huge rush of pleasure all of a sudden

She bucked her hips on Jade's face moaning loudly as she unexpectedly came hard, maybe harder than ever starting to realize that she was squirting for the first time in her life while Jade was giggling against her pussy before gathering her juices with her mouth. When Tori had finished Jade started to lick her vagina clean before saying:

"I finally did it! I knew I would be able to do it... There was no way I was going to accept the fact that you made me squirt during the first months of our relationshipe while I still didn't" Jade said before taking another big lick of Tori's wet pussy making her tremble.

"You taste so good that you make my head spin baby..." Jade said while continuing licking delicately at her girlfriend's vagina. Tori released a breathless laugh. She was still trying to catch her breath while Jade continued to talk "My tongue was able to find your G Spot you realize that Vega?". Tori felt herself blushing. Jade was chuckling. After licking her pussy for another bit, when Jade saw Tori's body completely relaxed she reached up to her in the bed to hug Tori pulling her closer to her. Tori snuggled against Jade's body, hugging her aswell and resting her head on her big breasts.

"Mmmmh... My favorite pillows" Tori said while closing her eyes. Jade chuckled while she was caressing Tori's back

"My sexy princess" Jade said kissing Tori on the head.

Tori smiled and kissed one of Jade's boob before looking up at her smiling "Happy one year together my love" she told her. Jade smiled back at her "Happy anniversary Tori" she said. They continued cuddling each others in silence for some minutes.

"So which was your favorite position from those we tried?" Jade asked her at some point.

Tori thought about it for a bit "I liked pretty much all of them, but if I have to choose... I think the 69... Pleasuring each others at the same time was so beautiful and satisfying" she said.

Jade smirked "Yeah... when we come together it's always the best feeling of my life" the Goth replied.

"Awww baby" Tori said kissing Jade's boob again while she was caressing her head.

After several minutes of relax, Tori started to say "Well... now we should probably..."

"Marry me Tori" the Goth interrupted her. Tori's eyes went wide "Wh...What?"

Jade released her from her embrace and stood up from the bed while Tori sat down looking at her in surprise. Jade kneeled on the floor, naled taking one of Tori's hand in hers.

"Victoria Vega, will you take me, Jadeyn West, as your wife?"

Tori's eyes started to be filled with unshed tears. She was about to say yes immediately but her rational side stopped her. She closed her mouth as she realized she was gaping at Jade.

"Well? I know you have probably dreamed your marriage proposal a bit differently... I should have bought a ring, and I will but..."

"Jade this is perfect, you are perfect, and I want nothing else but to marry you ever since we started dating..." Tori said

"...But?" Jade interjected

"But... We are still in school... I mean we don't know where life will lead us after it, and I don't even want to think about our parents reactions if we tell them that we want to arrange a wedding and plan our life together right now..."

"Tori we can take as much as we need to actually get married... But what I want now is... I guess we can say, seal the deal... I want us to be engaged. So that everyone will know that we are officially taken. But first I want to be sure that you feel the same and that you're willing to spend the rest of your life with me one day, possibly not too far from now, so that we already know that no matter what our future careers will be or what we will decide to do after school, we will be together. Forever"

Tori had started to cry from joy by now as she wrapped her arms around Jade's neck, pulling her into an hug "Then yes! Yes! I want to marry you Jade West... I want to be your wife and you to be mine and I also want everyone to know that we are taken!". Jade wrapped her arms around Tori's bare back smiling widely "I'm the luckiest woman in the world... For a moment I thought I had scared you when you didn't answer me". Tori kissed her neck before looking at her in the eyes "I'm sorry babe, I was about to tell you 'yes' right away. I would run with you to Vegas and marry you this night already, if only we weren't still so damn young"

Jade chuckled "I was thinking about a better ceremony, one that a princess like you deserves"

"Awww Jade I love when you call me a princess!" Tori said

"Well... you are... my princess. We will have the marriage of our dreams one day. In the meantime everyone will know that that's our intention and that we will be together forever no matter what!" Jade said

"Ohhh Jade..." Tori was still crying from joy "Every time I think I can't possibly love you more, you keep proving me wrong! you're the best thing that ever happened to me!"

"Do you read minds Tori, because that's what I was about to tell you aswell!" Jade replied to her smiling before wiping Tori's tears away from her face and passionately kissing her on the lips. Jade was still on her knees when Tori got down from bed helping Jade to stood up "Come on let's go take a bath, cause after all the sex we had these past days even you look a bit sweaty, darling" Tori said chuckling

"No! The sweat I have on my skin belongs to you Vega, sweating is gross, I don't sweat!"

"Except for when you get stuck in an RV at the beach for several hours or have sex marathons with your girlfriend for days, honey... I know that by now" Tori said winking at her

Jade pretended to look mad at her but her smile was betraying her "Whatever..."

Before preparing the bathtub Tori noticed the many scratches and red marks she left on Jade's back after their two days of passion. Tori felt both guilty and embarassed while she caressed her girlfriend's shoulders "I'm so sorry for all these scratches babe, I hate to ruin your flawless skin like this... I hope you're not hurting too much", Jade smirked and turned to her "Are you kidding Vega? These are the proofs of how good I am in bed... And I have to say that you are pretty damn good yourself" Jade said winking at Tori who smiled but looked down still feeling a bit guilty, before Jade added "By the way, I don't think your sweat is gross... I love your scent and how your tanned beautiful skin glows even more than usual when you look sweaty after we just made love..."

Tori turned to her with a huge smile on her face before she bit her lower lip "Ok I definetely need to show you how much I appreciated this compliment right now, get in the tub!" she ordered as Jade smirked and stepped in the bathtub. Tori immediately followed her setting her body between her girlfriend's legs.

The Goth closed her eyes moaning already feeling her girlfriend's mouth on her pussy under water. She loved to have sex with Tori in her bathtub. There was nothing better for her than relaxing in the hot water while letting her girlfriend go down on her.

/

After a very long bath, Tori and Jade had a quick lunch. Luckily Jade was very good at cooking: she had to learn it when she was younger, since her mother used to travel a lot for work and wasn't home much. Tori on the other hand wasn't able to do much in the kitchen. After lunch they dressed up and now were doing their make up, getting ready to go out with their friends. They were headed to Karaoke Dokie that night. While doing their make up the two lovers were singing at the music Tori had put on her phone. Tori occasionally purposely bumped hips with Jade during some songs and they both laughed at that each time, just because they were both in a very good mood now that they knew for sure that they were going to get married one day and that soon everyone would know that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.

"Wow what a way to celebrate our first 12 months together..." Tori was telling Jade while they were finishing with their make up "We are engaged after two days of almost non stop love making... Seriously I'm starting to think that it's not normal that we have so much sex when we remain in the same room alone for too long. Maybe we should attend a sex rehab center or something..."

Jade laughed "You dork... It's completely normal that we have so much sex, we are freaking teenagers"

"Yeah but I think we went a bit too far yesterday, especially with that wipped cream..." Tori said. Jade chuckled "It was freaking amazing instead! Your already delicious pussy tasted even better with it! And don't tell me you didn't enjoy it... I still have some hickeys on my boobs" she said

Tori blushed even more "Yea... It was amazing indeed... While we made love... But then, you remember how sticky our bodies felt? Not to mention that I had a weird sensation of whipped cream... Inside of me after that" the Latina said blushing a bit.

"Aww poor baby, next time I promise I will only spray it on your tits, ok Vega?" Jade said winking at her girlfriend

"Yeah maybe that's for the best, you perv" Tori replied teasing her girlfriend, smiling.

"Look who's talking" Jade replied smirking, Tori just stuck her tongue out at her and continued to smile.

"Having sex with you is so much better... When I was with Beck we always needed to have a condom at hand instead..." realizing what she had said Jade immediately stopped talking and looked towards Tori in the mirror to see her smile fade before looking away.

Dammit, I should have thought that Tori wouldn't have liked to hear that Jade thought

"Did you also celebrate like this your first year together with Beck?" Tori asked turning her back to Jade, pretending to search for something in her beauty case.

Jade looked towards her then she answered "No. Me and Beck definetely didn't spend two romantic days of passion in bed together like we did... we just went out for a date and..." Tori who was still giving her the shoulders pretending to look in her beauty case interrupted her "...And then you did it in his RV...", Jade opened her mouth and closed it before saying "Look Tori you can't be this jealous of him everytime I or someone else accidentally talk about when me and him were together... I mean I'm with you now while he is with your sister... he only represents my past, you're my present and my future instead and... would you turn around and look at me while I'm talking to you Tori?" Jade told her as Tori was still giving her her back. She turned around, looking still unconvinced before she started to speak again "I never had a relationship this long and this serious before... That's one of the reasons why I'm so sure about the fact that I don't want to be with anyone else but you Jade" she said with an hint of anger in her voice "You on the other hand were with Beck for more than two years. We celebrated our first year together instead... So how can you be so sure that we will not end up like you and Beck in the end? Maybe one day you will find another girl... or boy, you like more than me and you will dump me, breaking my heart" she concluded

Jade had an hurt expression on her face "How can you even think that? Tori what I have with you is something I never had with Beck... With you I felt sensations I never felt with him, with you I feel complete like I never felt with anyone else... the chemistry we have together is something so perfect that I'm not even able to fully comprehend it. All I know is that you are the only one for me. The reason I asked you to marry me is because in this year together I realized that I can't possibly live without you... I need you as much as I need air to breath." at this Tori released a low "Oh..." while gaping at her girlfriend who was continuing to talk "...When I'm not with you I just keep thinking of when I'll see you again. With Beck I never felt this way... I liked to be with him, but he was never as vital to me as you are. That's why I let him go in the end. But with you... it took me only one year to realize that you're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I thought you knew this by now... but apparently you believe I would just dump you for someone else... Like I could ever live with myself after that, knowing to have hurt you so much" Jade said before trying to storm off the bathroom, but Tori quickly grabbed her arm to stop her. "No, Jade listen!"

Jade turned to her with a glare while Tori continued "I was just being dumb and jealous like usual just forget what I said, ok babe? I know I'm the most important person of your life just like you are in mine. Forgive me, I won't ever question your love for me again I swear" she said looking worried.

Jade was looking at her with angry eyes but soon relaxed and smiled "Come here" she said pulling her in a kiss. She could feel Tori smiling in relief against her lips. After a few seconds of kissing Jade pulled away and told her "And just so you know, sex with you is the best sex I have ever had", Tori giggled at that and made a little goofy dance of victory while stepping away from her girlfriend. Jade rolled her eyes at her smirking before slapping her girlfriend's ass as soon as Tori had resumed looking herself in the mirror to finish with her make up. Tori released a light "Oh!" as she felt Jade's slap on her butt "That's what you get for being so silly Vega"

"Maybe I need you to discipline me Mami" Tori replied winking at her with a seductive expression in the mirror, before burst out in laughter seeing Jade's surprised face. She clearly didn't see that kind of reply coming from her girlfriend. But in a few seconds Jade's surprised face was replaced by a look that Tori knew well by now... Pure and raw lust. In a second she felt Jade's arms wrapping around her waist from behind and lifting her up. "No! Jade stop hahahahah" Tori was saying laughing but Jade continued to carry her outside of the bath and back to her bed where she practically threw her on. As soon as she was on the mattress Jade made Tori roll over on her stomach and started to push down her jeans before getting on top of her on the bed straddling her legs and trapping Tori under her.

"No Jade we have... Ah!" Tori was interrupted by another slap from Jade on the part of her ass cheek that was not covered from her panties. "You said Mami needs to discipline you and that's what Mami will do" she said before slapping her ass again this time on her other cheek. Then she slapped her again. And again... and again. Tori started to moan at each new slap from Jade occasionally biting her lower lip. She couldn't believe that the pain she was feeling was turning her on so much at the same time. As Jade started to see her girlfriend's ass turn red she asked her "Have you learned your lesson little girl?". Before Tori could stop herself she was already saying "No, Mami teach me more please! Enseñame Mami!", she was surprised herself from how eager her voice was sounding... And that she spoke in spanish... She briefly thought that probably she liked having her ass slapped from her girlfriend a bit too much. Jade felt so horny that she couldn't hold back anymore, she pushed down her girlfriend's panties and continued to slap her now completely bare ass. After a few minutes of this Tori was practically screaming in ecstasy and was sure that her ass was looking as red as a tomato. Through her screams of pleasure she was able to say "Jade... I need you again... now". That was all Jade needed to hear...

/

Several hours later it was night and they were both lying naked again in bed. Jade was hugging Tori from behind and kissing her shoulders.

"Aaaand sex rehab it is! Tomorrow I will start to look online for centers that can help us to heal from this... addiction of ours" the Latina said jokingly while smiling

Jade laughed at that "This time it was definetely your fault... You can't pretend to call me 'Mami' without turning me on like crazy... I didn't even know you could speak spanish"

"Well I'm half Latina you know that... But you were right, I don't exactly speak spanish, I just heard my dad and his family talking in Spanish a few times so, I know a few words"

"Oh? Can't wait to find out what other Spanish words you know..." Jade smirked

"My butt still hurts a little, ouch..." Tori said shifting a bit in the bed.

"Aw poor cutie booty" Jade said starting to gently massage her girlfriend's ass with one of her hands. Tori smiled while Jade continued "You didn't seem to mind before though... you actually practically asked me for more... even in Spanish" Jade replied chuckling.

"Yeah... In that moment I was just feeling turned on and eager for more... Gosh what have you done to me Jade? I used to be a good girl!" Tori said.

Jade laughed even louder at that before saying "Poor little old me! My future wife has corrupted me! And now I can't do anything but have sex with her over and over again!" Jade said in her mocking imitation of Tori's voice.

"I don't talk like that, so my future wife should stop doing that bad imitation of me, if she still wants to get some in the future!" Tori replied

"Empty threat Vega, you can't stay away from my pussy just as much as I can't stay away from yours and you know it" Jade replied before biting her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Ouch you...!" Tori said before rolling over and starting tickling her girlfriend who soon responded through her laughter tickling the Latina aswell. While they were laughing they didn't even heard their phones ringing from their friends calls and texts who were asking them where they were. But they didn't care, since they would have spent another night together in bed for the third day in a row.

THE END

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.9K 282 17
Jane and Max met in university and developed a genuine friendship until it led to something more. As it was their first time having feelings for some...
478K 10.3K 30
Jade blackmails Tori into fake dating her so that she can make Beck jealous after their break up. However, things don't go entirely to plan and Tori...
3.2K 81 15
Hán Việt: Tổng hữu chủ giác vọng tưởng khai hậu cung [ khoái xuyên ] Tác giả: Bất Hội Hạ Kỳ Tình trạng: Hoàn thành Mới nhất: Chương 170 phiên ngoại N...
525K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?