BFR Critiques Entry (B.C.E)

By BookfunreadersAward

If you are looking for where you can get a good constructive criticism on your book, then you are in the righ... More

About Us
Form (Closed temporarily for catching up)
ALL SHE KNOWS
A NEW WAR
THE BLACK ALPHAS
BRINGING THE NATION'S HUSBAND HOME
HALF HOPE HALF LOVE
GOOD COMPANY
FAKE ME TO CHURCH
15 REASONS FOR FLOWERS
UNSINKABLE
Smirking Danger
From Down Under
Be Fearless
Salvation
Pressed Between The Pages
Images On Paper
Tutoring Mr. Perfect
Reminiscia
The Game
The Billionaire's Weakness
The Legend of the Eyebrow Pencil
Remember Me
Pawsitively in Trouble
Odes of Old
Ability
The Silent Memories of Her Diary
Painted With Your Blood
Fishnet Love
His Eternal Muse
Every second counts
When Night Comes
Stalker
Secrets
Maylorcon
Music In Me
Life's Symphony
Breathe [Maylor FF]
We're not crazy
The Dark Midnight
The Dark Knight's Angel
Accustomed Emotions
A Lifetime of Orchids
Announcement
After The Warmth
Just One Favour
One Mistake Ten Lies
Can You Feel Me Now

The Miscreants

33 4 2
By BookfunreadersAward

Book: The Miscreants by vinylplanets

Reviewed by: MounaRao

Grammatical Construction : 10

The basic grammatical construction of your book is very good. I loved your creativity in describing the events.

Grammatical Errors : 8

I haven’t found any major errors except for the fact that you keep changing tenses in between. It’s always better to stick with one tense, either past or present. Shuffling between them frequently may end up confusing your readers.

Easily Understood : 10

I love the way you described things. Not only Danny’s character, but also his actions. I could literally imagine things while reading them. You did a great job over her. The book is full of action and sequences, and you made things really interesting with your writing.

Use of Vocabulary : 10

Inorder to describe a thing perfectly, you need to use good vocabulary. You aced in it. You kept it simple and neat.

Use of Punctuation Marks : 9

Nothing major except for a few misplaced commas here and there. You can correct them out with a single poof reading.

Portrait of the story in the title of the book : 10

The cover of your book is real classy. At first I couldn’t make any semblance to the story but when I actually read your book and came back to the cover again, I could make the connection. ' The Miscreants ' is a very apt title for your book as all your characters are the troublemakers in a sense.

Lessons gained : 10

Living on the streets is difficult. Do it for a long time and it kind of moulds in your character for the worst. Growing up without proper parentage can do serious damage to one’s thought process and personality like in the case of Daniel.

Character sketch : 10

The main highlights of your story are your characters, especially Danny.

Danny- I seriously don’t know what to say about him. He’s such a bad ass. I totally fell in love with him while reading your story, your writing influenced me such (I know that might make me a delinquent, but can’t help it ;) ). He’s smart, cunning and has a very big mouth which almost always lands him up in trouble. You did a great job in portraying him as a drug addict and a thief. His character sketch is fab.

You did well with other characters as well but nothing much caught my mind except for maybe Cayden.

Overall, you did a wonderful job with the book. It’s a refreshing read apart from the regular clichés we find on Wattpad where the main character is a goody two shoes. I loved reading your book and would definitely recommend it to others. Good luck!

Score: 77/80

THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
213K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
117K 4K 42
" 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 ? 𝖮𝗁𝗁 𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 " . 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽...
27.9K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...