A Jori Story: After The Plati...

By Darkob996

Read for days with this Jori fanfic with over 50 chapters! The first 16 are the complete main story, the foll... More

Chapter 1 - After the Platinum Awards
Chapter 2 - ...It wasn't true right?
Chapter 3 - Caught
Chapter 4 - We want to be a secret...?
Chapter 5 - School time
Chapter 6 - We are together!
Chapter 7 - First Date
Chapter 8 - Tori's first time
Chapter 9 - The morning after...
Chapter 10 - Jade meets Tori's parents
Chapter 11 - You don't know me
Chapter 12 - After the Full Moon Jam
Chapter 13 - Jade's mom
Chapter 14 - Love is in the air
Chapter 15 - Parents and jealousy
Final Chapter - Jori and the Killer Tuna Jump
Special Chapter 2 - Jori and Sam & Cat
Special Chapter 3 - The Chat
Special Chapter 4 - The proposal
Special Chapter 5 - Flashbacks and shocking news
Prequel Chapter
Special Chapter 6 - Tori and Jade talk to Trina
Special Chapter 7 - I kissed a girl...
Special Chapter 8 - Star Spangled Jori
Special Chapter 9 - The Vega-West family
Special Chapter 10 - The 100 days kiss
Special Chapter 11 - During Tori and Jade's first year
Special Chapter 12 - Tori and Jade's family life
Special Chapter 13 - Jealous Jade
Special Chapter 14 - Night of passion
Special Chapter 15 - Jori through the years
Special Chapter 16 - Guess who comes to dinner...
Special Chapter 17 - Love is love
Special Chapter 18 - You are my everything
Special Chapter 19 - Sleepover at Tori's
Special Chapter 20 - Jennifer and Lola
Special Chapter 21 - The Prom
Special Chapter 22 - She is my girl
Special Chapter 23 - Sweet moments
Special Chapter 24 - A crazy return
Special Chapter 25 - Married life then and now
Special Chapter 26 - Jori and their careers
Special Chapter 27 - Teenage girlfriends
Special Chapter 28 - Birthdays
Special Chapter 29 - No photoshoot
Special Chapter 30 - Ex, fans and friends
Special Chapter 31 - Doppelgangers
Special Chapter 32 - J + T = Forever
Special Chapter 33 - A Christmas Jori

Special Chapter - Brain Squeezers

6.6K 73 23
By Darkob996

Author's note: This one shot is set during chapter 15, and to be exact, this takes place a couple of months after Jade's parents accept hers and Tori's relationship, and right before the final part of chapter 15 and the whole final chapter (16). This is basicaly the episode "Brain Squeezers" but how it would have been like if Tori and Jade were together ;)

Tori was even more cheerful than usual. Her girlfriend's parents finally accepted their relationship and her and Jade just had their third month anniversary. That day she was sitting next to Jade like usual, at a table of the Asphalt Café during lunch at school. On the opposite side of the table there were two of their friends, André and Robbie.

"Awesome French fries today!" Jade was saying while eating her fries

"Can I have a fry?" Tori asked her girlfriend with a huge smile on her face. Jade looked at her like she was about to say no but she couldn't resist her girlfriend's puppy dog eyes. She smirked and pushed her plate near Tori so that she could also take some fries.

"Aww, thanks hun" Tori replied while eating some fries

"Can I have one too?" Robbie asked the Goth. As a reply Jade spat all over her fries. "Never mind" Robbie said. In that moment Cat arrived to sit at their table saying that she was on hold at the phone but she couldn't even remember what for, since she was enjoying too much listening to the songs they were playing while she was on hold.

In that moment Tori received a text. As soon as she took her phone and opened it she smiled widely. Jade quickly leaned her head towards her girlfriend's phone, trying to see what was making her so happy.

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes! YES!" Tori exclaimed

"What's going on?" André asked her

"Well I just found out that I got picked to be on Brain Squezers!" when she received no reaction from the others, Tori repeated "... Brain Squeezers!" like she wasn't sure they heard her right the first time. Everyone at the table started saying that they didn't know what it was.

"The game show! It will be on TV! It's going to be the next big thing, everyone is talking about it!" Tori continued

"I heard no one talking about it" André replied.

"Really?" Tori asked a bit disappointed turning towards her girlfriend.

"Babe, no human being, other than you, ever heard about 'Brain Squeezers'" Jade told her. Tori started to pout a little, but in that moment Sinjin approached the table "You guys are talking about Brain Squeezers?" Tori smiled at him while Jade said "I said human being" while glaring at Sinjin who was leaning towards Tori to speak with her in that moment.

"Oh! I love this song too! I wonder if the other person on the other side of the phone is my one true love!" Cat was saying still with her phone at her ear.

"Well you know what they say about..." Robbie (that was Rex-less today) started to say but Cat quickly yelled at him "Shut up!"

"So what is this Brain Squeezers anyway?" André asked in the meantime.

"It's a new game show for kids and teens, it's supposed to be a lot fun and you can win tons of money!" Tori explained.

"Yeah, I heard that it's really hard to be picked to be on it!" Sinjin interjected.

"Well, not too hard for Tori!" The Latina girl said while standing up and showing him the message she just received from the Brain Squeezers production "Check this out!" she told him with an happy voice.

"OMRG! You got picked to be a team captain!" he exclaimed surprised

"Sure did!" Tori proudly answered him.

"Ohhh, can I please be on your team? Please, please, please, please, pleeeeaaase!" he started pleading her.

"Look I just found out abo..." Tori was saying

"Pleeeease!" Sinjin continued

"SINJIN!" Tori yelled at him to make him shut up. Sinjin pouted looking down while Tori continued "I don't even know what the game is yet, I still got to think about who I can pick for my team"

"So you might pick me?" Sinjin asked her hopeful

"I might!" Tori answered him while sitting next to Jade again. Sinjin released a loud squeak of happiness before leaning towards Jade's fries to pick one of them.

"I spit on those!" Jade warned him to make him stop but he just replied "I know..." picking one of the fries and eating it before running away. Jade shook her head looking at him.

A second after that, Robbie asked Tori "Can I be on your team?" followed by Cat "I want to be on Tori's team!"

"Hey, hey! Hold up!" André interjected while standing up and walking behind Tori's seat "Tori said she is gotta do some thinking, thinking some stuff out! Then she will pick her team!" he said

"Thank you!" Tori told him but looking a bit unconvinced of the boy's intentions.

"No prob! Cause you and me are tight! We are friends! Tori and André are always on the same team" he said while hugging Tori's shoulders from behind her seat.

"Hey! You got three seconds to let my girlfriend go! One... two..." Jade started to count glaring at the boy, who immediately pulled away from Tori. "...And if there's someone who should be on Tori's team, that would be me. Her and I are together... remember?" she told everyone with a fierce tone of voice, while pulling Tori closer to her with an arm around her waist.

Tori smiled before saying "So now everyone wants to participate at Brain Squeezers huh?" she asked with a mocking tone of voice.

"I never said I want to participate, just that you have to pick me anyway" Jade told her

"Oh yeah? And why is that?" Tori teased her

"Well I don't know... Maybe because you love me?" Jade told her girlfriend smirking.

Tori smiled at her and lightly kissed Jade on the tip of the nose "Well honey, just because I love you, doesn't mean you're automatically picked"

"What?! That's exactly what it should mean!" Jade told her looking annoyed

"I'm sorry Jade, but I can't let my feelings influence my decision. It won't be fair towards the others and like I said I have to think about it very carefully" Tori replied her. Jade was frowning while Tori stood up "Gotta go to the bath, see you later baby!" the Latina said, then kissed her girlfriend briefly on her pouty lips and waved at everyone else before going away.

"Bad luck Jade, it seems that Tori is not going to pick you just because you are her girlfriend!" André told the Goth, grinning. Jade looked at him angrily, making the boy look away. Then she smiled like she just had an idea.

"Oh trust me André, Tori is going to pick me by the end of the day... You can be sure about that" Jade said smirking.

"If you say so... Hey Cat, how long are you still going to wait on the hold?" André asked the redhead trying to change subject.

"Oh I don't even care anymore, I'm just loving every song they are playing!" she replied, while Robbie took her phone from her hand to check on it. "You're not even on the phone! You're listening to music from your playlist!" he told her. Cat picked her phone back looking at the screen and then at everyone at the table with an extremely embarrassed expression on her face "Oh... man..." she looked around before continuing "Sinjin... What a weirdo huh?" she said trying to take the attention away from her, blushing.

/

Tori was relaxing at home, after school. She was laying on her couch, watching TV with her PC on her lap while eating a slice of vanilla cream pie. Earlier at school her friends had continued to pressure her trying to convince Tori to let them join her team at Brain Squeezers. Even Beck tried to convince her to pick him in her team by pretending (but failing) to not be interested in the game show. She had just received an email from the production with details about the game, which said that Brain Squeezers was a Quiz show with two teams of four persons, competing for money and where the captain of each team had to chose which one of the teammates were to answer the questions. Tori knew that Robbie and Sinjin were likely the most helpful members she could have chosen for her team but she also didn't want to leave out her girlfriend Jade, and her best friend André. In that very moment her sister was approaching her. "Hey baby sis!" Trina told her before throwing Tori's legs away from the couch and taking away her laptop from her. She turned off the TV and seemed about to discuss something important with her.

"Hey! I was watching 'Celebrities...'" Tori started to say but before she could finish Trina sat down on the couch next to her and started to talk "Look I know your freaky girlfriend and all your other dumb friends have been bugging you to be on your Brain Squeezers' team today, so I came up with two ideas!"

Tori rolled her eyes "Get away from me!" she told her while continuing to eat her slice of pie but Trina said "Team option A: you, me, my boyfriend Beck and Robbie"

"I wanna hurt you" Tori replied to her sister after taking a bite of her pie.

"Team option B: Me, Beck, André, Sinjin" Trina continued.

"I'm not even on that team!" Tori exclaimed.

"The world's not all about you!" Trina yelled at her. Tori looked at her sister in both disbelief and irritation, then she asked her "Hey, does my pie smell funny?". As Trina leaned closer to smell it Tori pushed her plate against her sister's face covering her in pie. Trina immediately pulled back and stood up from the couch starting to rub her face while screaming through the room "Arghhhhh pie in my eyes!". Tori laughed at her sister's reaction before continuing to eat what was left of her slice of pie. Trina tried to bite her ear to make her pay for the prank she had just pulled on her.

"Ahhhh, you bit my ear!" Tori screamed while her sister was running upstairs. In that moment her doorbell rang. Tori stood up and went open the door to find Jade. Seeing her girlfriend, Tori immediately smiled.

"Hey baby, you didn't tell me you were coming over!" she told her.

Jade was smirking "I wanted to surprise you, gorgeous" she answered her taking a step towards Tori and wrapping her arms around her waist. Tori giggled and took Jade's face between her hands before kissing her on the lips. Jade bit her lower lip just barely, making Tori release a light moan. Jade took the opportunity to deepen the kiss sliding her tongue inside her girlfriend's mouth. Jade pushed the Latina back inside closing the door with her foot while still kissing her girlfriend. After a few minutes of kissing Jade released Tori's mouth to say "Hmmm... You taste so good today, babygirl"

Tori smiled "Yeah, well I was eating a slice of vanilla pie, you want one too?"

Jade smirked at her "I prefer to keep tasting it in your mouth" she said resuming their kiss. Jade's hands started to travel lower on Tori's body until they rested on her ass squeezing it lightly. But soon Tori felt Jade's hands grabbing her butt more tightly before they travelled a bit lower on her thighs trying to push her up. Tori took the hint and released the kiss to help Jade hoisting her up by jumping and wrapping her legs around her girlfriend's midsection.

"Now I'm all yours... What do you want to do with me?" Tori asked Jade with a seductive tone of voice.

"What do you think?... You know how much you turn me on when you wear glasses" Jade answered her.

Tori giggled "And I that used to think they made me look like a nerd" she told her.

"You actually look like a very sexy librarian girl... and I always had that fantasy" Jade said.

"Oh really? Well maybe we can make it come true in a few moments. My parents won't be home till late this night, you know?" Tori said before licking her lips and wiggling her eyebrows at her girlfriend to look seductive.

In that moment Trina came down the stairs with a towel, she was finishing cleaning her face. As soon as she saw Tori in Jade's arms she rolled her eyes "Oh please, she is just trying to seduce you to be picked on your Brain Squeezers' team, don't you get it?" she said

Tori turned her head to her sister than back to Jade with a fake angry expression "You naughty girl... Is that what you are doing?"

Jade smiled "No... I'm trying to seduce you, true, but to get in your pants" she said while carrying a giggling Tori upstairs.

"You better go to Beck's place or something, Trina, cause I don't think you want to hear what your sister and I will do in the next few hours!" Jade told the older Vega girl. Tori hid her embarrassed face in the crook of her girlfriend's neck but continued to laugh between her arms.

"Ewww, you don't need to tell me twice!" Trina said while the two girls were disappearing up the stairs.

/

Almost three hours later Tori was screaming in her bed "Ohh my Goodness! JAAADE!"

"You like this baby?" Jade asked her before resuming to suck on her clit while one of her hands was pumping three fingers inside of the Latina's pussy lips.

"OH YESSS JAAAADE! Dee...deeper please!" Tori screamed again.

Jade released her mouth from her clit and started pumping her fingers even deeper inside of her girlfriend. She smirked and suddenly she asked "So... Can I be on your team at Brain Squeezers?"

Tori kept moaning but said nothing, so Jade's thrusts became faster and a little rougher than before "Can I?" she asked again

"YESSS!" Tori screamed

"Yes what?" Jade teased her slowing down the rhythm of her hand all of a sudden

Tori whimpered "Yes! You can be on my team, I promise! Just don't stop now pleeeease!" she pleaded.

"That's what I wanted to hear" Jade said with a smug smile on her face. She immediately sped up her finger's thrusts in her girlfriend again, curling them in her vagina with each thrust, while resuming to suck on her clit. Tori gripped the back of the Goth's head as she screamed loudly "Jaaaade ohhhh... JAAAAAADE!!!" when she came. After helping Tori ride out of her orgasm licking her pussy clean, Jade reached up to the Latina in the bed, while she was still panting fast trying to catch her breath. She was completely naked while Jade was topless but still had her panties on. The Goth was now smirking while watching her girlfriend come down her height and relaxing before opening her eyes and turning her face to look at her. Jade was laughing a bit watching how satisfied and tired at the same time Tori looked, knowing that it was all thanks to her.

"Have... I... ever... told you... That I freaking love you... Jade West?" Tori asked her still trying to catch her breath.

Jade laughed more "Yeah... you might have mentioned that a few times. I love you too by the way..." she replied to her girlfriend.

Tori chuckled too while closing her eyes again "I'm sorry babe, I don't think I have the energy to go down on you too today", Jade smirked "It's ok, pleasuring you is a pleasure of mine aswell" Jade said. And it was true, making Tori so satisfied made her very happy. Also, while she was down on her girlfriend's vagina, Jade had occasionally touched her own pussy aswell when she felt that she needed a little release. And after having pleasured Tori for nearly three hours Jade was also feeling a little tired herself. Tori smiled and leaned closer to Jade to kiss her girlfriend on the lips. Tori smiled in the kiss tasting herself on her girlfriend's mouth. After a few seconds of kissing, Jade pulled away "Besides, I got what I wanted... for today at least" she said smirking. Tori's eyes went wide "Oh my god, you really seduced me just to picked on my Brain Squeezers' team! Trina was right!"

Jade chuckled "Only in part, the main reason I seduced you is that I wanted to make love to you so badly today..."

Tori smiled and kissed her again. After that Jade grabbed her girlfriend's Pearphone from near the frame with their photo on her bedside table, and threw the cell at her.

"Now go on TheSlap and announce everyone what our team will be, and we'll be ready for Brain Squeezers... Obviously I'm already in... you promised me, remember? Few moments ago... While I was between your legs and you were about to come with my fingers so deep inside of you..."

"I remember, ok?" Tori said rolling her eyes while Jade chuckled. Tori took her phone to make the post. When she saw that it was past 9 PM her eyes went wide "Oh gosh, I can't believe you went down on me for three hours! Jade... You were so amazing!"

Jade laughed "Yep, your pussy was mine for three hours straight!" she said smiling while leaning back on the mattress and looking at the ceiling with a proud look on her face.

Tori smiled too as she started to make the post on TheSlap.

Tori Vega:

Big news! I picked my Brain Squeezers team.

It's me, and André, and Robbie and my girlfriend Jade. What? I swear I didn't let my feelings influence my decision!... Ok, what if I did? Stop judging me!

Feeling: Lachanophobic :/

After making the post Tori showed it to Jade who smiled satisfied.

"Happy now?" Tori asked her

"Yes, I am" Jade said still smirking.

"You know I was going to pick you anyway in the end, right hun?" Tori asked her girlfriend smiling too.

"I know but like I said, I mainly wanted to make you mine tonight babe" Jade replied before kissing a smiling Tori again. After several seconds of kissing Jade reluctantly pulled away "I have to go now Tor, my mom is at home tonight and she already says I sleep here too often ever since we are together. Not that I care about what she says but I'd rather not have to hear her, you know? " Jade said

"Oh... but Jade I got so used to have you sleeping here and cuddling me especially after we make love... Can you stay until I fall asleep at least?" Tori asked her using her puppy dog eyes for the second time that day. Jade smiled "Deal, Tori" she said kissing her girlfriend on the forehead. Tori smiled widely at that. While Jade was turning off her lamp on the bedside table, Tori snuggled closer to her girlfriend pulling the sheets to cover their naked bodies. After that Tori kissed one of Jade's bare breasts "Thanks love" she said before falling asleep.

/

Tori woke up hearing a knock at her door. She mumbled something incoherent and heard her father asking "Tori, sorry to disturb you. Can I come in?" he asked

"Mmh... Sure" Tori replied with a sleepy voice. Then her eyes blew open realizing that she was still naked in her bed... And that Jade was still next to her. She had fallen asleep too apparently.

Tori immediately sat down on the bed while covering her body with the sheets as best as she could before yelling "Wait! Dad... actually it's better if..." but her father was already entering her room.

"I just wanted to ask you if you know where Trina..." David was saying, before he noticed that the room was dark. He turned the lights on saying "Were you sleeping? why is it so dar..." But he immediately stopped talking as soon as he looked towards his daughter's bed and saw Tori covering herself with the sheets and Jade sleeping naked on her stomach next to her. His shocked face turned pale as he immediately looked away, embarrassed. Tori turned red from head to toe from the embarrassment even though only her face was visible at the moment since she was covering her entire body with the blankets. "Dad, we... it's not what it looks like! Jade and I... were just sleeping!" Tori practically screamed at him, waking Jade's up.

"Vega what the hell? Why are y...?" Jade was saying while opening her eyes but as soon as she spotted her girlfriend's father her eyes went wide and she also started covering herself with the sheets. Jade opened her mouth to say something but she just blushed before Tori's father literally run out of the room without saying a word, closing the door behind his back. After a few seconds, Tori threw the sheets over her head mortified as she leaned back in the bed.

"Oh fuck me!" Tori exclaimed. She didn't like to swear and she wasn't even used to do it, but this time the word slipped out of her mouth. Jade laughed at that and replied "I just did, I don't think it would be appropriate to start again now that your father knows!" She said while covering her mouth with one hand to try to hold her laughter. Tori kicked her leg from under the sheets.

"It's not funny you jerk! I don't think my father will ever make eye contact with me again after that!"

"Come on, at least he didn't catch us while we were doing it... ouch! Vega! Kick me again and I will start to kick you back, I'm warning you!" Jade said when Tori kicked her again.

"I'm so embarrassed... Jade, what am I supposed to tell him now?" Tori said still from under her sheets

"Just the truth... He will understand. He was a teenager too, and didn't you tell me once that he is also together with your mom from high school times? Do you really think they waited till marriage to do it?" Jade asked her.

"Ugh, was it really necessary to make me think of my parents doing it, right now?" Tori said.

Jade laughed again before continuing "We are together from a few months now, and it's not like I can knock you up. Also no one else was in the house, so what should we feel so bad about? Come on, let's dress up, I will talk to your parents too and then head to my house" Jade said before pulling the sheets away from them.

They dressed up quickly, Tori decided to put on one of the most covering and chaste pajamas she had, one that also looked a bit goofy having small ducks depicted on it, while Jade dressed back in the clothes she had when she arrived at Tori's house (one of her usual Goth attire). When Jade saw Tori in her pajamas she smirked "What a sexy PJs you have there Tori" she said mocking her girlfriend a little.

"Oh shut up, I have to show my dad that I'm still his little girl" Tori replied blushing lightly while Jade laughed "Why? Now that he knows for certain that 'his little girl' has a sex life, you think he will suddenly start to see you as no good?" Jade asked the Latina. "No, it's just... You know what I mean... I just wish he didn't caught us like that... Naked in bed" Tori replied 

"Don't worry babe, he will understand. Also, I'm here with you" Jade said. Tori smiled at her girlfriend briefly. After finishing dressing up Jade had to drag her still embarrassed girlfriend downstairs pulling her by the hand. When they finally went downstairs they saw Tori's parents talking animatedly with Trina who appeared to have just got back home.

"...Ok I didn't told you, so what? What's the big deal, you were on a date right? I was too, with Beck. I'm 18 and it's just after midnight, anyway" Trina was telling her parents. When they spotted Tori and Jade they all turned towards them. Trina laughed sarcastically.

"Oh look who it is, the freak and the dork, what a beautiful couple you make... I read your post by the way sis, thank you for leaving me out of your Brain Squeezers team. But don't worry I know exactly how to make you pay for it!" she said to them with venom in her voice.

"Trina, go to your room, we will finish our argument later, we need to speak to Tori now" David told her. 

While she was heading upstairs Trina paused next to Tori and Jade looking at them while they were still holding hands and after a moment she laughed again "Hahahah Don't tell me... hahahah that you actually got caught hahahah by mom and dad.... Hahahahaha serves you right!" Trina mocked them while holding her belly from the laughters. Tori was blushing furiously.

"Shut up Trina!" Jade yelled at her

"Hey! You can't tell me what to do in my house!" Trina replied to the Goth girl.

"But I can, and I told you to go to your room missy!" David told her. Trina turned to look at him with an annoyed face but obeyed. 

As soon as they were alone Tori started to speak with her father, still red in her face "Dad, I'm sorry you had to find me and Jade... like that before, it's just... you know... we love each other... By the way when you entered we were really just sleeping!" she said turning even redder. 

"Well I told you not to go in her room when I saw Jade's car parked outside David" Holly told her husband while sitting in a chair by the kitchen table. She was smiling at the two girls.

"I'm sorry, it was my idea, Tori didn't mean to break your rules..." Jade interjected but Tori quickly stopped her "No, I also wanted to... be with her, what we did was simply a... a way to... express our love for each other. I also asked her to sleep with me after... you know. I'm just embarrassed that you had to find us like that dad, we should have dressed before going to sleep, oh gosh" Tori said while covering her face, now as red as a tomato with one hand, while her other one was still holding Jade's.

"I can't say I'm not very embarrassed too. And I don't quite know what to say, but... I realize how it's like to be at your age... Hormones and stuff... And since there was no one at home and you two were in your room, technically you didn't break any rule" David said slightly red in his face just like his younger daughter.

Jade's face lit up "You mean...?"

"No Jade I don't mean that from now on you have my permission to have sex every time we're not at home... But... if you do, then at least have the decency to be... dressed by the time we come back"

"Gosh I don't think I ever felt so embarrassed in my whole life not even when that dog dragged me across the floor when I had to sing the National Anthem a couple of weeks ago" Tori said

"Well at least now you don't have to worry about millions of people watching your video online..." Jade told her girlfriend then whispered "Unless next time you are up to let me film us while... Ouch, Tori!" she exclaimed when Tori stepped purposely on her foot to make her stop talking.

"What was she saying?" David asked his daughter. Tori who if possible turned even redder quickly replied "Nothing! Just that she agrees, and so do I. It won't happen again daddy! Now Jade has to leave" she said dragging her girlfriend to the front door.

"Ok, goodnight then Jade, come on Holly let's go talk to Trina" he said to his wife who also waved at Jade.

"Good night David, night Holly!" Jade said while Tori was still dragging her by the arm. When they were outside Jade started to laugh again while Tori was glaring at her with crossed arms.

"Have you finished? Will you ever stop embarrassing me like that?" Tori asked her.

"Sorry Tori, I got carried away, but what did I tell you? Your father didn't freak out much, in the end! Come here now my love!" Jade said while putting her hands on the Latina's hips and pulling her closer.

Tori wanted to stay mad at her girlfriend but hearing Jade calling her 'my love' made her heart flutter with happiness. Even though Jade had already told her that she loved her many times, Tori was usually the one who called her 'love' and that was the first time Jade called her like that. Also it was so un-Jade like to sound so lovey-dovey, that Tori started grinning like a child and had already forgotten why she wanted to be mad at her girlfriend. She wrapped her arms around her neck pulling Jade into a passionate kiss. After a couple of minutes of kissing they pulled a part and said their goodbyes. Tori waved at Jade's car until it disappeared from her view before getting back inside her house.

/

Few days later when Tori and Jade and all of their friends went to the Brain Squeezers studios to participate at the game show they found Trina already there. The Vega sisters didn't speak to one another almost at all, after Tori decided not to take Trina in her team. So now, even if the younger Vega girl was surprised to see her sister there, she just glared at Trina briefly, before checking in. But it seemed that 'Tori Vega' was already present and about to compete in the show.

"This is impossible, I am Tori Vega!" Tori was saying

"No that's Tori Vega" one of the producers of the show told her pointing at her sister who was grinning at her.

"Yeah I'm Tori Vega!" her sister exclaimed.

"I am Tori Vega" Cat interjected giggling before adding "Hahaha I'm not Tori Vega!"

"What!? No way, I'm Tori, she is my sister Trina!" Tori said to the producer, ignoring Cat.

"Yeah Trina is the ugly Vega, not the hot one" Jade interjected pulling Tori closer to her with an arm around her shoulders. Tori briefly smiled at her girlfriend before looking back at the producer.

"Well that's not what her school's ID says" he said while Trina was showing them a school ID.

"You made a fake school ID with my name on it? I can't believe it Trina!" Tori told her sister

"Sorry, I didn't know anything about it" Beck was saying

"Wow, this looks real it's even laminated!" André said while Sinjin leaned to his ear 

"Thanks. I made it." he said

"Why?" the boy asked him confused

"Trina promised me she will teach me to jump rope" Sinjin shurggrd

"See little sis, I told you that I Tri... Tori Vega would have made you pay!" Trina said with an evil laugh

"But she is the real Tori Vega, I'm her girlfriend I can confirm it!" Jade told the producer while still hugging her girlfriend with an arm around her shoulders, before glaring at her sister in law.

"Well then, show me your school ID" he said talking with Tori.

"I didn't bring it" she replied

"Your driving license?" he asked

"I don't have one... yet" Tori said a bit embarrassed while lowering her voice

"Ain't you like, 16?"

Tori looked even more embarrassed "I'm 17..."

"And you have no driving license?" he continued

"Look I'm Tori Vega ok?"

"She is a liar!" Trina said before the two sisters started bickering with each other.

"OK EVERYONE BE QUIET!" the producer yelled, then added "Jade West, André Harris and Robbie Shapiro, hurry to join your team captain for the show, you'll be the yellow team". After he said that Robbie and André run to take their places for the show alongside Trina. Only Jade stayed behind.

"What?! But they are my team cause I am Tori Vega!" Tori was saying.

"Who cares! You'll be the captain of the blue team! Happy?" the producer said to her.

Tori smiled widely "Oh yay, I love blue! But I have no team... that was my team!" she said while pointing at her friends again. The producer looked over Beck, Sinjin and Cat "These are all high school students too?" they nodded "Any contagious diseases?"

"What? No" Beck told him

"Good this is your blue team!" the producer said to Tori, but before he could go away, Jade stopped him and said "Wait, can I switch places with this boy, Beck? Cause I want to be in my girlfriend's team and not in the team of that bitc..." but Beck interjected "Easy there Jade, Trina is my current girlfriend, you know that..." he scolded the Goth, at which Jade just replied with "Whatever".

The producer rolled his eyes "Sure, fine! Just get a move to take your places" He said.

Tori clapped her hands excited while Beck reached Trina and the others of her team.

"Phew... At least we can still participate in the show, and on the same team!" Tori told Jade while hugging her girlfriend.

"Yeah, but now our teammates are Cat and Sinjin... how many possibilities do you think we have to win, with them in our team? Maybe I should have kept Beck and let Cat or Sinjin take my place in Trina's team" Jade said shaking her head while watching Cat and Sinjin taking their places in the blue team, both excited.

Tori seemed a bit worried for a moment but then she simply shrugged and said "Well Sinjin can be a weirdo sometimes... Most of the time actually, but he is very smart and same goes for Cat... I think... So, we might still have good chances of winning!". But Jade didn't seem much reassured.

/

In the end it turned out that the game show was not funny at all: it was actually a very difficult game. First, Robbie got a question wrong which gave Tori's team, the blue team, 100 points. As a punishment for his wrong answer he got 'doinked' which consisted in him getting sprayed with pus. Then, when they picked Math as a topic, Tori chooses Cat. When Cat got the wrong answer to the question, she got a double-doink, two red punching gloves punched her in the face. Later Trina tried to answer a question, but got it wrong, getting doinked with nuts and bolts as a punishment. Soon, the blue team got asked a question about the movie 'The Scissoring', so Tori picked Jade to answer, knowing very well that 'The Scissoring' was her girlfriend's favorite movie. But the question was too hard even for her: she had to answer how many times the words 'Scissors' was used in the movie. When she didn't know the answer, the host says that she is a victim of 'A-Salt and battery', and they spilled salt all over her but the tiny batteries hit André from the yellow team in the head instead of her. Soon after that André tells the host that Jade from the blue team got the question wrong, so then the batteries go all over Jade too. Soon, also a car battery hits Jade on her head as a sarcastic suggestion from Beck. Then when Trina picked Beck for a question, he didn't know the answer and decided to pass, but he still got a doink, getting hit with 'The Gut Whack', in which they used a bowling ball with a stick to hit him on the groin. Sinjin tried to answers a question but got doinked by accident, getting hit with a toilet on his head.

After a break, everyone, save Tori, much to Trina's rage, has been doinked. When Cat is asked a geography question, she pronounces "Hawaii" as "Hawa-eye-eye" as the answer, but still gets it right making their team win. But when they tell Tori to grab the cash, 10.000 dollars, a buff and strong man lies on top of her and she must get the cash within the next 10 seconds. Unable to even move from under the man, she loses, and the gang's adventure ends with no one having gotten the money.

/

A couple of days later Tori and Jade were driving back to Jade's house to have dinner with her mother after having just had shopping in a store downtown.

"Jade thanks for taking me shopping today. I know I didn't deserve it, after I made you participate at that horrible game show where they hurt you so much... are you sure your beautiful head is not still hurting?" Tori asked her girlfriend, concerned, before kissing her on the temple while she was driving.

"I'm fine Tori... next time just remind me to never let me join a game you chose. Ever again" Jade said but she was smiling.

"I'm sorry babe I thought Brain Squeezers would be fun... Anyway, you were the one who wanted to partecipate at every cost!"

"At least Trina got hurt too, so I had a bit of fun in the end" Jade added

"I still can't believe that she pretended to be me to get into the show! We only started speaking with each other again just recently, after what she did!" Tori told her girlfriend

"If I were you I would gave her the silent treatment a little longer... If not forever" Jade said which made Tori laugh "Well you know... I still have to live in the same house as hers" Tori explained.

"You should really think about getting your license Vega. If you had, Trina's plan wouldn't have worked" Jade told her.

"I know, love... I'm planning on doing the test again soon and this time I will pass it, you can bet your money on that!" Tori replied to her

"Speaking of money, it's too bad for those 10.000 dollars... Afterall our team won the game show in the end, thanks to Cat"

"I know right!" Tori said

"...But as usual little old Tori messed everything up!" Jade mocked her girlfriend with her imitation of her voice.

"Hey would you quit doing that? And what did you expect me to do, you saw yourself how big that guy was! I'm so thin, how was I supposed to get away from him, when he was literally lying on me?" Tori asked her girlfriend with a pouty face, then added "You know what? I think that quiz show was just a huge rip off if you ask me!"

Jade smirked "I bet that Shelby Marx chick that looks just like you, would have found a way to push that guy off of her and get the money. And she is just as thin as you are." she told her

"Yeah well excuse me if I'm not the youngest CFC champion in history!" Tori replied

"...Plus she is so freaking hot..." Jade continued, biting at her bottom lip with a dreamy expression.

"Oh really? She is that hot huh?" Tori asked her, looking annoyed at her girlfriend. The jealousy was clear in her tone of voice.

"Yeah, but since you two could be twins you don't have much to envy her" Jade continued "Except for the fact that she can also kick asses and would have probably been able to grab those 10 thousand bucks for me"

"Then why don't you contact that Shelby... whatever her second name is, and tell her you got the hots for her so you can date her instead of me?" Tori said frowning while looking away and crossing her arms in her seat.

"Well I wouldn't mind to have a round with her... If you know what I mean..." Jade said with a devilish grin.

"Jade! Take that back immediately!" Tori yelled at her girlfriend

Jade laughed "Tori I'm just messing with you, you know that you're the only girl for me. The only girl I want... Scratch that, the only person I would ever want to be with. There's no one better than you for me, how many times do I have to tell you that I love you more than words can say?" Jade told her girlfriend while driving. Noticing her silence she turned to look at Tori to find her gaping at her. While they were passing by a closed store, she saw her girlfriend looking at it:

"Pull over right now" Tori said.

"What? Tori I said I was jok..." Jade was telling her but Tori cut her off

"Park in that store's empty parking lot" she told her. Her voice sounded so emotionless that Jade was beginning to be worried so she did what her girlfriend told her. After she parked and turned off the car she was about to say something to Tori, but heard her releasing her seatbelt and before she could do the same, the Latina literally jumped in her seat and started to kiss her passionately on the lips. She was straddling her lap in her seat while releasing her seatbelt for her. After several minutes of kissing they pulled apart to breath for air and Tori smiled happily at her girlfriend before telling her "You're my one and only love too, Jade...", Jade smiled back "Damn, next time you scare me so much I swear I'll leave you on the side of the road Vega"

Tori laughed at that "Oh, please... we both know that's a lie, baby. You would never do something like that, cause 'you love me more than words can say'" she said quoting Jade's previous words giggling while her hands were roaming lower on her girlfriend's body until they reached her skirt. Tori immediately slid an hand between her girlfriend's legs and inside the Goth's skirt. Jade soon felt two fingers pushing hard against her pussy from above her panties. "God..." Jade moaned while Tori kept laughing feeling her girlfriend's underwear already turning wet.

"If we'll be a little late for our dinner with your mom tonight, will she be mad at us?" Tori asked her girlfriend still smiling.

"I honestly don't care now..." Jade said while panting in anticipation a little "We will just tell her there was a lot of traffic. Right now I just want your pretty fingers inside of me, Tori!" she told her.

Tori smirked "Well then, let's see if I can take that Shelby girl off your mind, shall we?" she said with a sultry voice.

"Shelby who?" Jade replied while Tori laughed and started getting down to business on her girlfriend.

/

When they arrived at Jade's house they were half an hour late for their dinner with Emily (Jade's mother) and both girls had messy hairs and wrinkled clothes. It was quite obvious that they just had sex in Jade's car but they didn't care to let Emily see them in those conditions. While they were approaching Jade's door, holding hands and smiling at each other, they realized that their love was the most important thing in the world for them.

THE END

After this one the events of the second half of chapter 15 and the whole chapter 16 of my previous fanfiction happen. Bye... I might do other one shots like this in the future based on this story, so... until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 81 5
Cairo Sweet is the shy and quiet friend whereas her counter part CC Walker is quite the opposite being extroverted and energetic. Despite their diffe...
11.1K 452 99
Alex Danvers is returning from college for the Christmas break with her long time girlfriend Maggie and best friend Lena. What will happen when the c...
524K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
432K 10.6K 21
not my story, a repost from fanfiction.net this story is by wellwishes on fanfiction.net "Jeez, Vega, it's only a stage kiss". Tori and Jade are part...