Tell Me That It's All Okay...

By littleninja0

What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 56

3.6K 68 25
By littleninja0

My heavy eyes fluttered open from a deep sleep as I forced myself to wake up from my dream. I squeezed my eyes as they burned with pure exhaustion while I stretched out on my half of the bed.

I lazily rolled myself over to snuggle my body into the warmth of Austin's, but instead I rolled over the cold empty surface and hit my head on the night table near the bed.

"Fuuck." I groaned loudly as I rubbed my forehead in agony. I frowned at my clumsy demeanor, however I was not surprised in the slightest that this is how I would typically start off my day. I rolled my eyes as I flopped my head back onto the pillow and scowled at the shooting pain.

Austin came rushing into the room with Ava in his arms with a concerned look on his face. Within half a second, his expression turned into a smirk as he stifled his laugh while I held my head in my hands.

"Baby what happened?" He chuckled as he sat down on the bed next to me and used his free arm to pull me to an upright position.

"I fucking hit my head on the night table." I groaned while he slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest. 

The smirk on his face failed to fade as I scowled at his reaction.

"C'mon babe." He chuckled through his smile. "It's a little funny."

"Yeah yeah laugh at my expense." I shook my head as I looked up to meet his gaze.

My attention was quickly diverted to my sweet little girl who began cooing quietly while she pulled at my messy bedhead.

"Hi sweetheart, I'm sorry I didn't even give you morning kisses yet." I said as I took Ava from Austin's free arm and gave her a bunch of kisses on her cheek.

"Hey you didn't give me morning kisses either." Austin interrupted with a slight pout.

"Well you don't deserve them since you laughed at me." I teased as I poked his chest.

"Well I guess I'm just going to have to steal them." He replied before placing his hand on the back of my head and pulled my face towards his.

His soft pink lips melted perfectly into mine as I closed my eyes and savored each second. As I deepened the kiss, I felt his lips twist into a smirk against mine.

"What?" I smiled as I broke the kiss and cupped his face with my hand.

"Nothing. I just love that you can't resist me." Austin shrugged with a boyish look in his blue eyes.

"Apparently I can't." I smiled. "But I can say the same thing about you. You're pretty much wrapped around my finger." I joked.

"I am. And I wouldn't have it any other way." Austin mumbled, the smirk no longer lingering on his face.

He took my hand in his and placed a soft kiss on my finger. I smiled ear to ear in response to his sweet words.

"Now how about some coffee?"

My eyes widened and I nodded in excitement at the sound of caffeine. "Coffee sounds like everything right now." I dragged out my words as Austin hopped off the bed and extended his hand to help me down as I balanced Ava in my arm.

Austin led me to the kitchen as I bounced Ava at my hip and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Hi my big girl. Are you hungry?" I asked Ava as I absentmindedly followed Austin through the hallway.

"I fed her already. We've been up for a few hours." Austin answered.

"A few hours? How come you woke up so ear-?" I stopped mid sentence as the kitchen and living room came into my view.

There were bouquets of beautiful red roses throughout the apartment, red and pink balloons in each corner and stack of homemade strawberry french toast sitting at the counter.

"Austin! What is going on?" I questioned, still in shock while I looked up at him.

"Happy Valentines day babygirl." He beamed with a shy smile on his face.

A smile broke out on my lips as I hadn't even realized what day it was.

I had never been one to celebrate Valentines Day or ever had anyone do anything even remotely nice for me on this holiday, until now.

"Baby this is beautiful. Thank you so much. This is so sweet." I chuckled as wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed the side of my neck.

"Anything for my princess." He whispered into my ear. "But I'm not done."

He walked over to the couch and picked up a hanger with a garment bag.

He made his way back over to me and unzipped the bag all the way to the bottom to reveal a stunning lace dark red dress. It had a deep v neck and a long slit that would stop at my upper thigh.

I gasped as how luxurious it was and suddenly didn't even feel like I deserved to be in the same room as this dress, let alone wear it.

"Austin this is too much, its-"

"Its going to look absolutely amazing on you when you wear it tonight to dinner." Austin finished.

I shook my head and couldn't help but feel thankful for the man standing in front of me.

"I love you so much baby. I can't wait." I smiled. "What are we going to do with this little one?" I asked as I hugged our daughter closely.

"I love you more babe." He replied before kissing my head. "I already spoke with your mom, she said she would watch Ava tonight."

"I'm one lucky girl huh?" I smirked, pulling him close and grazing my lips against his.

"After dinner, I'm going to show you exactly how lucky you are." He said just before closing the space between us.

*****

I finished styling my hair and took a last look in the mirror before smoothing out my new dress. It was absolutely beautiful. I quickly grabbed a pair of heels to match and slipped them on my feet.

I picked up my purse from my vanity before shutting the lights off in the bedroom.

It had been a long time since I had been out on a real date with Austin and I couldn't help the excitement rushing through me.

"I'm ready love." I shouted towards the living room as I saw Austin sitting on the couch, wrapped up in the middle of a video game.

He quickly turned it off and turned his attention towards me, slowly rising from his seat.

He was dressed in a navy blue suit with a matching blue tie and white cowboy hat.

I chuckled to myself at how he could somehow pull off looking charming and adorable all at once.

"Goddamn you look stunning." He mumbled quietly, as if it he were speaking more to himself than to me.

"Thanks love. Are you sure my bump isn't too obvious?" I wrinkled my nose as I pointed to the aftermath of hitting my head this morning.

"Trust me, in that dress, no one will even notice."

He made his way over to me, cornering me to the counter and pulled me into his embrace. His hands roamed up and down my sides, his eyes following my every move.

"Maybe we should skip to dessert." He suggested, squinting his eyes down at me.

His warm hand traveled up the slit of my dress, grazing against the skin of my thigh.

My breath paused at the sign of his touch and I nearly agreed with him if only I could find the words to speak.

His hand continued to travel further up my dress, until he stopped dead in his tracks, giving me a curious look.

"Amelia." He mumbled, his voice so low and raspy, I almost lost my balance as I held myself up in his arms.

"Yeah?" I managed to answer, my nose brushing against his.

"Where is your underwear?"

He raised his eyebrows just slightly, trying his best to contain the lust written all over his face.

I couldn't help the little smirk on my face as I watched him squirm in front of me.

The effect we had on each other was unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

"I'm not wearing any." I answered in a small voice.

His eyes squeezed shut at my response, though he already knew the answer to his question.

"You are killing me." He clenched his jaw, a smile finally at his lips.

"But c'mon let's get going. You look too perfect not to show off." He winked at me before let me out of his arms.

He made his way over to the front door as I followed behind him. We took the elevator down to the ground floor and walked hand in hand through the main lobby.

I froze in my tracks as I noticed a group of photographers waiting outside near the Bentley, along with a scattered crowd of fans.

My stomach turned as a realization came over me.

I had barely been out in public with Austin ever since he announced our family to the entire world.

A part of me was almost scared to step outside and face what Austin experienced nearly every single day.

"Baby, are you okay?" He turned to me as he noticed I had let go of his hand.

I took a deep breath and looked up at him. I didn't want him to think I couldn't get used to his life. This was going to be my life too from now on.

"I'm okay. Just a little nervous." I responded quietly.

"Amelia it's okay. I'm here, I'm not going to leave your side. I promised I will always protect you." He said softly. "Are you ready?"

I swallowed hard and nodded at him before he put his arm around my waist.

He pushed the door open and almost immediately the cameras started flashing. There was a crowd of people starting to follow us as we walked towards the car.

"Post! Is this your lady?"

"Post Malone what are your plans for tonight?"

"Austin where are you guys headed?"

"Amelia look over here!"

My head shot up at the sound of my name, surprised that they knew who I was.

I looked up at Austin, who was calm and relaxed as ever as he continued to walk next to me, clutching onto my waist.

"I don't know yet, probably Olive Garden." He joked, smiling at the camera, earning a bunch of laughs from the crowd as he quickly glanced down at me.

I chuckled back at him as I tried my best to breathe and hide my anxiety from showing on my face.

"You're doing great." He mouthed at me, calming my nerves with his words of encouragement.

After what seemed like a lifetime, we finally reached the car. Austin's driver quickly opened the door, letting us in before closing the door behind us. The dark tint of the windows shielding us from the bright cameras.

I let out the breath I was holding, my heart still pounding from the adrenaline.

"Are you alright babe? You did so good." Austin smiled down at me, kissing the top of my hair. He cupped my face and lovingly stared down at me.

"I'm okay, thank you baby. You make it look so easy." I laughed.

"Its gonna take some time babygirl. The amount of people surrounding me used to freak me the fuck out but now it's almost expected wherever I go. Just know I'm never gonna let you go through that alone. I know it can be extremely overwhelming."

I nodded in agreement and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you Austin."

"I love you Amelia."

I played with his curls peaking out from his hat as the car drove smoothly on the road.

"Wait so where are we actually going for dinner?" I questioned curiously.

Austin shrugged his shoulders innocently, though a devilish smirk creeping onto his face.

"Babe didn't you hear me? We're going to Olive Garden!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 12.4K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...
48.3K 964 28
Mikaylyn Stevenson loves Kyngston Carter to death. He was her first... everything. She can't forget him even if she tried because she had his babies...
6K 229 20
Sequel to Sunflower 🌻🌻 Arizona and Austin have had a lot of ups and downs, will life be smooth sailing from here on out? Or will life throw a few m...
43.7K 1.1K 46
**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, realize the reason why you are really trav...