Tell Me That It's All Okay...

By littleninja0

What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 55

4.8K 74 16
By littleninja0

"Wake up babygirl, let's go to bed."

I heard a smooth low voice mumble into my ear as I struggled to open my heavy eyelids.

I groaned and sank further into the comfy couch as I felt strong arms wrap around me and attempt to pull me up.

"Noo." I whined as I reluctantly sat up, rubbed my eyes and finally opened them to reveal Austin's handsome face that was looking back at me, incredibly amused.

I must have fallen asleep on the couch after I put Ava down for the night and while I was waiting for him to come home from his Late Night interview.

"Hi baby." I said in a sleepy voice as I reached up to hug him.

"Hey my grumpy girl." He chuckled as he peppered my cheek with soft kisses, earning a bunch of giggles from me.

"Not grumpy just tired." I muttered before I stretched exhaustedly.

"I came home to both of my girls fast asleep. I just took a peak at Ava and she's completely out." He chuckled at me while he opened his arms and gestured towards me.

I lazily climbed into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Did you see the interview or did you sleep through it?" He questioned with raised eyebrows.

"Me and Ava watched it together. Well sort of. She slept through most of it but she saw the end. You were amazing!" I exclaimed with widened eyes as Austin's cheeks flushed a light pink.

"You think so?" He asked as I ran my fingers through his perfect curls.

"Yes you were so awesome babe. I can't believe you talked about me and Ava. I really wasn't expecting that at all."

Austin attempted to sit up straight while he tried to balance me on top of him.

"Shit I should have talked to you first. I'm sorry Amelia, I don't know it just came out." He said apologetically as he rubbed my sides.

"Austin, you don't have to apologize. It's okay. We've talked about it before and you know I don't have a problem with you coming out and confirming that we have a daughter. Sure it made me nervous when I was pregnant and even when she was born. But you being who you are, I knew there was no avoiding it. At the end of the day, we're apart of your life and we can't hide forever." I answered, cupping his face in my hands.

"It was actually extremely sweet, the way you talked about her. The way you talked about us." I went on to say as he smiled at me.

"I wish I could just keep you two in a bubble and protect you forever. But I know that's not possible. And eventually I'm going to get a million questions about Ava and she's my daughter, I would never deny her. I'm just so proud that I get to be her dad. I don't know, I guess I was just so excited to talk about her so I did." He chuckled.

"And as for you.." He started to say before he placed a lengthy kiss on my lips.

"Mmm what about me? Were you excited to talk about me too?" I teased between kisses.

He broke the kiss and looked me straight in the eyes while caressing my thighs, the coldness of his rings giving chills with each motion.

He moved his one hand up to my face and brushed my lips with his thumb.

"Amelia I want the world to know who my heart belongs to."

He whispered in a breathy voice before leaning his forehead against my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist.

His wild curls tickling the sensitive skin of my neck.

I placed my chin on top of his head and sighed as a smile broke out on my face.

His words alone made my heart sink and made my head spin all at the same time.

I still couldn't believe how lucky I was. I still couldn't believe I get to wake up to this incredible person every single day. The relationship we shared was unlike anything I could ever begin to explain.

There was no better feeling than being the one he came home to. No matter where in the world he traveled, how many concerts he performed, how many days he would be gone for.

He would always come home to me. And there was nothing more comforting than that.

"C'mon babe let's go to bed." He said as he picked his head up and patted my ass for me to get off of him.

I quickly climbed to the ground and took his hand in mine to lead him to the bedroom.

"So eager." Austin said from behind me. I could almost hear the smug smirk on his handsome face as I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself.

"Relax, I'm not trying to get in your pants tonight. I'm still so sleepy." I let go of him once we reached the bedroom and I heard him close the door behind me.

"Damn so you don't want a piece of this?"

He stood before me with his hand tucked into the front of his pants.

"Maybe in the morning rockstar." I chuckled at boyish look on his face.

I slipped off the t shirt I was wearing, leaving me only slightly exposed in a dark burgundy bra and panties.

Austin scanned my body with his eyes as he took his own shirt off and tossed it to the ground. He loosened his button and pulled his pants to the ground while I began to crawl into the bed.

"Nope, get off this bed right now." Austin scolded as I looked up to him, very much confused.

"Why what's wrong?" I questioned, wrinkling my eyebrows at him as I got off and placed my two feet back onto the ground.

"You're not allowed into bed with me if you have a bra on." Austin wickedly smiled at me as he got into his side and pulled the covers over him. He folded his two hands, patiently waiting as he watched me carefully with raised brows and a devilish look in his eyes.

"Austin." I huffed, folding my arms across my chest. "I'm tired, and me not wearing a bra will eventually lead to.. you know."

"Actually, I don't know Amelia. Care to explain?" He joked as I simply rolled my eyes in response.

"I just want you to be comfortable while you're sleeping babe, that's all." He innocently blinked at me, shrugging his shoulders.

You weren't buying his bullshit and he knew it.

You knew exactly what he was up to and you couldn't resist.

Damn it, you just can't say no to him, can you Ams?

I slipped my straps off both of my shoulders before reaching behind my back and unhooking my bra, letting it fall to the ground.

"Better?" I asked as Austin's eyes dropped down to my breasts.

"You are fucking stunning." Austin whispered as he slightly tilted his head, giving me an indescribable look.

He slowly slid his rings off of his tattoed fingers while giving me a dangerous look and placed them onto the side table near the bed.

"Now come here."

The raspiness in his voice was enough to make my knees weak. I crawled back into the bed, got underneath the blanket and laid my head onto his chest, my body pressed up against his.

Austin reached over and turned off the lamp, leaving us in near darkness.

The moonlight shining in from the window was enough for me to see his face staring back at me.

My breath caught in my throat as I felt his soft hand run back and forth along my skin and then travel further up my thigh. I stared intently into his blue eyes which suddenly became dark with lust and desire.

"You are so fucking pretty, do you know that?" He muttered, his fingers trailing against my skin, playing with the waistband of my panties.

With one swift motion, he pushed me down onto my back and climbed onto of me.

My entire body freezes at his actions as I'm taken by surprise but I didn't dare to break eye contact with him. His chest is rapidly moving up and down, his breathing labored yet steady.

He pulled the covers off of us, revealing my half naked body to the coolness of the room He took his time carefully spreading my legs apart, exposing my panties.

I was stuck in slow motion as my heart pounded away in my chest.

He came closer, placing himself in between my thighs. He leaned down on top of me and caressed his hands on my hot skin as I felt goosebumps forming underneath his soft fingers.

He brought his face closer and closer to mine with our lips just barely touching. He leaned his forehead against mine and and brushed my lips playfully with his.

I felt his warm breath on my face as my chest moved up and down.

"Too bad you're tired huh?" He said as he pulled at the tiny strings of my thong.

I squirmed underneath him, desperate for him to touch me where I needed him most.

I couldn't even speak, I was so turned on by him. Any ounce of exhaustion was completely gone.

As I opened my mouth to protest and basically beg him not to stop, it's almost as if he read my mind.

His hand dipped inside my panties and I felt his big fingers slowly move up and down against my folds just before sliding over my clit and sending a shock of ecstasy straight through my entire body.

I bit down on my bottom lip but it wasn't enough to stifle the small moan that escaped my lips.

Austin smirked down at me in pure satisfaction as he pulled his hand out and showed me his glistening fingers.

"Look how wet you are." He said softly before sticking his fingers in his mouth to taste me.

"Please." I begged, not caring that I was giving in to him.

"Please what babygirl?" He innocently asked, as if he had no idea what I was talking about.

"Please touch me." I managed to say, earning an even bigger grin on his face.

"All you had to do was ask princess."

His hands found their way to my hips and quickly pulled down my thong.

My sensitive core was nearly screaming for him as I felt myself getting wetter and wetter.

He spread my legs widely, my knees near each side of my head.

He licked his lips hungrily as slid his fingers once again along my dripping center. He pressed down on my clit, and rubbed in circular motion, making me see nothing but stars.

"A-Austin." I moaned with pleasure at the familiar sensation.

He immediately slid two fingers inside of me and buried his head between my legs, biting and sucking at my sex.

With every motion of his tongue, I knew I was getting closer and closer to a thrill of insanity.

My hands went to his messy curly hair, gripping firmly as I screamed out repeated profanities.

He increased the pace of his fingers and glanced up at me to catch a glimpse of my expression.

I couldn't take it for much longer and I knew I was going to reach my peak right then and there.

"Austin I'm clo- fuck I'm cumming." I moaned out, my fingers digging into the skin of his shoulders as I rode my orgasm until its end.

I opened my eyes as I tried my best to catch my breath, revealing Austin's smug smirk on his face, as if he accomplished something even greater than being the biggest artist in the world.

"I could watch you cum all fucking day." He said as made his way up towards me and roughly kissed my lips.

I halfway smiled into the kiss, still trying to come back to my senses as I felt him rub his length along my folds.

He pushed himself against my entrance until he slid himself in all the way. We both gasped as he quickly filled me up and began to slowly thrust. I threw my head back, adjusting to his size as he began to fuck me faster and harder with each stroke.

"I love you Amelia, I love you so much." He whispered between breaths, pressing his forehead against mine as he was impossibly deep inside of me.

I was definitely not getting any sleep tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 602 40
what happens when that bitch that broke your heart comes back, do you risk it getting broken again? is she worth the risk?
43.7K 1.1K 46
**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, realize the reason why you are really trav...
Letting Go By maddy

Teen Fiction

3.6K 22 54
Zoey Matthews has a hard life, what happens when she has to let go of someone she loves? **has cutting and suicide** **COMPLETED!**
503K 12.4K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...