A Jori Story: After The Plati...

By Darkob996

Read for days with this Jori fanfic with over 50 chapters! The first 16 are the complete main story, the foll... More

Chapter 1 - After the Platinum Awards
Chapter 2 - ...It wasn't true right?
Chapter 3 - Caught
Chapter 4 - We want to be a secret...?
Chapter 5 - School time
Chapter 6 - We are together!
Chapter 7 - First Date
Chapter 8 - Tori's first time
Chapter 9 - The morning after...
Chapter 10 - Jade meets Tori's parents
Chapter 11 - You don't know me
Chapter 12 - After the Full Moon Jam
Chapter 13 - Jade's mom
Chapter 15 - Parents and jealousy
Final Chapter - Jori and the Killer Tuna Jump
Special Chapter - Brain Squeezers
Special Chapter 2 - Jori and Sam & Cat
Special Chapter 3 - The Chat
Special Chapter 4 - The proposal
Special Chapter 5 - Flashbacks and shocking news
Prequel Chapter
Special Chapter 6 - Tori and Jade talk to Trina
Special Chapter 7 - I kissed a girl...
Special Chapter 8 - Star Spangled Jori
Special Chapter 9 - The Vega-West family
Special Chapter 10 - The 100 days kiss
Special Chapter 11 - During Tori and Jade's first year
Special Chapter 12 - Tori and Jade's family life
Special Chapter 13 - Jealous Jade
Special Chapter 14 - Night of passion
Special Chapter 15 - Jori through the years
Special Chapter 16 - Guess who comes to dinner...
Special Chapter 17 - Love is love
Special Chapter 18 - You are my everything
Special Chapter 19 - Sleepover at Tori's
Special Chapter 20 - Jennifer and Lola
Special Chapter 21 - The Prom
Special Chapter 22 - She is my girl
Special Chapter 23 - Sweet moments
Special Chapter 24 - A crazy return
Special Chapter 25 - Married life then and now
Special Chapter 26 - Jori and their careers
Special Chapter 27 - Teenage girlfriends
Special Chapter 28 - Birthdays
Special Chapter 29 - No photoshoot
Special Chapter 30 - Ex, fans and friends
Special Chapter 31 - Doppelgangers
Special Chapter 32 - J + T = Forever
Special Chapter 33 - A Christmas Jori

Chapter 14 - Love is in the air

7.2K 86 108
By Darkob996

The following day Tori and Jade were doing their math homeworks in Tori's room after school. Earlier Jade had been to her house before school to pick some clothes. Her mother heard her while she was leaving and tried to call her but she was soon out of the door and back to her car. Emily tried to call her at the phone too, a few times, but Jade didn't answer or called her back. Her mother's reaction when she had came out to her really hurted Jade and now she wanted to hurt her mom just as much by not even letting her know where she was staying. Even though she knew that her mother certainly suspected her to be at her girlfriend's house... Afterall when she was with Beck and she had a fight with her mom, Jade used to do the same spending days at his RV, and her mom knew that. But now she didn't know where Tori lived so Jade felt better not having to worry about her mom showing up at her girlfriend's house to pick her up.

Jade was sitting at Tori's desk but couldn't concentrate on her homework with Tori lying on her bed nearby. She was wearing her glasses while studying and was dressed with a sleeveless yellow shirt and jeans shorts. She was lying on her stomach and had her legs up in the air and crossed by the ankles, wearing white socks at her feet. She was tapping her lips with the rubber of her pencil, in concentration, while looking at her book opened in front of her. Jade was practically drooling at her thinking about how sexy she looked. Tori quickly glanced at her girlfriend and smiled before looking back at her book.

"Jade you're staring... Again" she told her giggling.

Jade smirked "Well maybe if you would quit looking so damn hot I wouldn't"

Tori giggled again and turned to her "How can I quit, if I'm not doing anything to try to look hot in the first place?" she asked grinning

"That's what makes you even hotter Vega" Jade said standing up and looking at her girlfriend with hungry eyes. Jade grabbed the Latina's book and threw it away across her room.

"Hey! We need to finish homework before our date with Trina and Beck, remember?" Tori exclaimed. Jade ignored her and pushed her body to make her roll on the bed so that the Latina was now laying on her back. Jade immediately kicked off her boots and jumped on Tori's bed straddling her girlfriend's legs. She gently took Tori's glasses off to put them aside on the floor, before immediately starting to kiss her. After few minutes of kissing, Tori had her arms wrapped around Jade's neck while the Goth was feeling up the Latina's breasts cupping them from above her shirt. Tori moaned lightly before releasing the kiss "Jade... we should go back to..." but Jade was already kissing her again sliding her tongue in her girlfriend's mouth. Tori closed her eyes and started to suck on Jade's tongue, something she had learned to do from Jade herself. That was turning Jade on so much that her right hand left one of Tori's breast and immediately started to travel down her girlfriend's body reaching the waistband of her shorts, undoing the first button and pushing the zip down soon after. Then Jade pushed two fingers hard against Tori's pussy from above her pink panties. Tori released another moan, a bit louder this time while she opened her eyes and one of her hands left Jade's neck to stop her, grabbing the Goth's hand that was now travelling on her crotch.

"Jade... we can't... my parents are downstairs and Trina's room is right next to mine!" Tori said

"We will be quick and quiet I promise, baby" Jade told her smirking

"You know I can't keep my voice down when we make love..." Tori replied turning slightly pink on her cheeks.

Jade smiled proudly "Don't worry, I'll silence you" she said before pushing Tori's panties on aside and starting to caress her girlfriend's bare pussy, gently rubbing her with two fingers. Tori immediately closed her eyes starting to pant at the sensation while she was biting her lower lip to try to keep quiet. When Jade started to touch her clit with her thumb Tori opened her mouth ready to release a loud moan, but Jade anticipated her by kissing her hard so that Tori's moan was muffled by her mouth. Then Jade pushed two fingers inside of Tori's pussy lips. She released Jade's mouth and turned her head on one side to bit her fist to do her best to keep quiet. Her moans were low but still pretty audible. Jade made her turn her head towards her again with her left hand and kissed her again while speeding up the rhythm, pumping her two fingers in and out of Tori. Then Jade added a third finger inside of her girlfriend slowing down her thrusts just for a few seconds to make her adjust before pumping them fast in her, again. Despite all the sex they had during their first month together, Tori was still so wonderfully tight down there. Jade loved that, even if sometimes when she added a third finger in her she was half worried of hurting Tori. The first time she did that, Tori whimpered and screamed so loudly that Jade was about to stop, but the Latina immediately told her to continue, so since then Jade knew that her girlfriend could handle a little pain. That thought was making Jade even more horny. 

While Jade was pumping her fingers in and out of the Latina very fast, Tori couldn't help but release Jade's mouth and moan as she was about to climax "Ohhh... Jaaaade deeper please deeper! Like that! Yes! Ohh I love you Jaaade... I'm sooo close!..." Jade immediately used her other hand to cover Tori's mouth, muffling her scream, "I know, come, come for me babygirl!" Jade whispered to her lover while she felt Tori's walls clenching around her fingers and looked Tori right in her big brown eyes while her pupils were dilating for the orgasm she was feeling. The Latina seemed in ecstasy, her legs were wrapping tightly around Jade's waist and her hands were gripping her shoulders nails while she was coming. Jade felt the pleasing and by now familiar pain of her girlfriend's polished pink nails digging in her bare shoulders (Jade was wearing a black tank top). But Jade didn't stop, a primal instinct had took over her mind as she continued thrusting her hand so fast and hard inside Tori, her whole body was moving up and down on the mattress underneath her. Tori's eyes were rolling im the back of her head and she was desperately chewing her lower lip to hold her moans though some whimpers of pure joy were still escaping her because of Jade slender fingers filling her, until she opened her mouth in a voiceless cry as Jade pushed her over the edge again and into another orgasm. After helping Tori ride out her orgasm, Jade removed her hand from her vagina looking proudly of her work as her girlfriend was trying to catch her breath. Jade then lied on the opposite side of Tori's bed, on her back, cause after watching Tori come so satisfied, she was feeling so horny that she immediately felt in need of a release. So she started to lick and suck at the fingers that had been inside of Tori, while unbuttoning her jeans and sliding her left hand inside of them to touch herself. Tori was still panting with her eyes closed trying to catch her breath on the opposide side of the bed, recovering from her quick but wonderful orgasm. She heard Jade starting to pant and breath heavy aswell. Tori opened her eyes and lifted her head, and as soon as she saw what her girlfriend was doing she smiled. 

The Latina sat down and removed her girlfriend's dark purple socks with black skulls from her feet. "Foot rub?" Tori asked her. 

Jade smirked and nodded "Yeah, you know my feet hurt some days". 

Tori smiled "Poor baby... Why don't you wear more comfortable shoes?" 

"Because then I wouldn't have such a perfect excuse to make my girlfriend give me such amazing foot rubs" she replied

Tori kissed one of her girlfriend's feet "You don't need an excuse, you just have to ask me, hun!" she said continuing to massage her girlfriend's feet. 

Tori loved to make Jade feel good and relaxed with these kind of foreplay before making love to her. And Jade loved that aswell. 

"By the way... Is it true that you rubbed your bare foot on my hamburger once, and then let me eat it?" Tori asked her at some point

Jade released her fingers from her mouth, laughing "Does it really matter since you love me so much now, that you just kissed one of my feet?" 

"Yeah well, just because I love you, doesn't mean I like to eat feet-meat!" Tori said

Jade chuckled "Fair enough, babe. I'm sorry. It was before we got together."

"Yeah Beck told me" Tori continued 

Jade rolled her eyes "Of course he had to tell you... that boy always had thing for you." 

"Well I never saw him as more than a friend" Tori replied. 

"Yeah sure..." Jade looked at Tori with a skeptic and teasing expression. Tori slapped her foot. 

"It's true!" 

"If you say so, he better be looking at another Vega tonight though. Cause you're mine!" Jade told her. 

"Of course I am and you know you will be the only one I will look at tonight." Tori replied smiling at her girlfriend. 

Jade smirked "...Good. Now are you going to do me, or what Vega? " Jade asked while continuing to touch herself while looking Tori. So the Latina smiled and decided to actually go down to business. 

"Let me help you with that" Tori said looking at Jade's hand in her pants that was rubbing her vagina slowly.

"Good" Jade smiled before she put her fingers (that still tasted like Tori) inside her mouth again, while her girlfriend was pushing her black jeans and white panties down her legs just enough for her to be able to dive her face in Jade's pussy. "Oh baby... yes Tori!... My pussy is yours... I love your tongue..." Jade said before she had to bit her fingers to prevent herself to keep moaning at the sensation of Tori's tongue licking at her pussy lips. Her left hand was now gripping locks of Tori's long hairs and occasionally the back of her head to push her more in her vagina. Tori quickly started to lick up and down at Jade's pussy. Like everytime she used to go down on her girlfriend Tori started to think that she would have never get enough of the taste of that beautiful vagina as she started biting lightly at the Goth's pussy lips. "Vega... you drive me crazy... when you do that!" Jade said panting while bucking her hips in her girlfriend's face, trying to keep her voice down as best as she could. Tori giggled against her vagina "I love your taste, Queen!" she said spreading her girlfriend's legs even more and continuing to lick Jade's pussy up and down again. The Goth felt the Latina's tongue and occasionally even her nose trying to probe her vagina, which was making her see stars from the pleasure. It wasn't long before Jade released her now clean fingers from her mouth and used her whole palm to muffle a long moan that escaped her mouth while her orgasm was hitting her. Tori was now gathering her juices licking Jade's pussy clean, and as the Goth was bucking her hips against Tori's face, Jade felt another tiny orgasm. Tori noticed that and smiled "Oh babe you're so cute!" Tori said before removing her face from the Goth's womanhood to look at her face, kissing at Jade pussy's lips tenderly. Tori loved Jade's reactions every time she had an orgasm, she looked so vulnerable but at the same time so relaxed and happy like nothing in the world could've made her feel better. It was the same for Tori. Of course Tori was a virgin before her first time with Jade, a month earlier, but she couldn't say that she had never tried to touch herself or to hump one of her pillows to experience an orgasm (even though she wasn't exactly proud of that or even willing to admit it). But she couldn't remember to have ever felt as good as when Jade was between her legs or when she was the one pleasing her girlfriend. Tori found each time they were making love not only extremely hot and satisfying, but also very romantic. 

When Tori felt her girlfriend's body relax she released her mouth from her pussy and licked her lips before reaching up to lay next to Jade on the bed and kiss her on the mouth. Jade poked her lips with her tongue asking entrance to taste herself even better in Tori's mouth and let Tori taste herself on her own. When they released each other Tori was smiling.

"Mmmh... that was so good... but can we go back to study now?" she teased her girlfriend. Jade laughed "Yes... But only because your parents are at home, or I would be ready to go down on you right away"

"Oh I know you are addicted to my pussy, Jade" Tori replied giggling.

"Mmmh Tori... When you talk dirty, you turn me on so much I can't think straight! Pun intended"

Tori laughed at that.

"And by the way, you are just as addicted to my pussy" Jade added smirking.

"Yep" Tori blushed a light pink, before pecking her girlfriend with a kiss on the cheek.

"You know Tori... Whether you go down on me or use your fingers... you're always so good at fucking me!" Jade told her at some point.

"Jade!" Tori exclaimed nudging Jade in the shoulder and blushing a lot more before starting giggling incontrollably for what her girlfriend had just said

"What? I'm just stating the truth!" Jade said also chuckling.

"I'm so good, cause I love you!" Tori replied still giggling

Jade smiled kissing her again "And I love you" she replied

"You're amazing too, in case it wasn't clear enough from my reactions, when you're, you know..." Tori said still blushing

"When I'm fucking you?" Jade teased her

"When you make love to me" Tori corrected her

Jade smirked and kissed her cheek "Oh I know that" 

After that, the two lovers went to the bath together to recompose themselves a little, before going back to study and then getting ready for their date with Beck and Trina. They dressed casually, afterall they were just going to Nozu and this was mostly Trina and Beck's date anyway. They had agreed to go there with one car, Beck's one that would have come pick them up around 7:20. When they went downstairs they found Trina ready for the date. Unlike them she was dressed fancy, like she was about to attend a big event. She had a silver short dress that revealed a lot of both her legs and cleavage and was wearing high black heels at her feet. She was pacing in the living room.

"It was about time you two left your room! Beck is going to be here any minute now!" she told them.

"We were finishing homeworks Treen!" Tori said

"Maybe you would've finished them sooner if you were able to stay in the same room together without jumping each other every two seconds!"

Tori turned a bit red on her cheeks "What did you expect Trina, we're in love! Also would you shut the hell up?!?" she said lowering her voice and looking around

"Relax, mom and dad aren't home. Well not now right now... But I'm surprised they didn't hear anything earlier... you two pervs are terrible at keeping your voice down when you're at it!"

"Trina... Oh my God, mind your business!" Tori said embarassed

"It is my business if I can't even listen to some music in my room because of how loud you two are!" Trina replied

Jade just laughed and shrugged "Well, take a look at your sister, she is so freaking hot. I can't control myself around her" she said while hugging her girlfriend from behind and kissing her on the neck. Tori smiled but she was still blushing. "And by the way you shouldn't be the one to talk Trina. Sleeping in your room last night was horrible. You kept snoring so damn loud and talking in your sleep all night!" Jade added.

Now it was Trina's turn to blush "Oh please I'm sure I didn't... but... what did you hear me say exactly?"

"Ugh... It's better if I don't tell you... But I'm positive that you were dreaming about Beck last night" Jade smirked at the older Vega who blushed even more. Both Jade and Tori laughed but Tori seemed slightly embarassed herself for her sister. Not long after that the door bell rang and Tori started to approach the front door, but Trina practically pushed her aside and did her best to ran to open the door in her heels.

It was Beck of course "Hey Trina, you look beautiful, so... ready to go?" he said

"Oh Beck... Thank you, you look great yourself... of course! I'm always ready for you!" Trina replied to him with an excited voice

"Yeah, that's what she kept saying last night, in her sleep" Jade whispered to Tori pointing at Trina with a thumb. Tori shook her head giggling.

"Hey girls, are you coming?" Beck said looking over to Tori and Jade

"Actually we already came, earlier... Ouch dammit Vega that really hurt!" Jade exclaimed as she was interrupted by Tori who pinched her arm because of her not so subtle comment about them having had sex earlier in her room. 

After one playful glare at her girlfriend, Tori replied to the Canadian boy "Sure Beck, let's go!", and with that the four of them were out of the house and in Beck's car, heading for Nozu.

Tori and Jade were in the backseats of his car while Trina sat in the passenger's seat next to Beck who was driving. As expected Trina was mostly the one who was talking during the travel to Nozu. She was telling Beck how much this date meant to her and how happy she was. Beck was occasionally glancing at Trina's cleavage and Jade didn't miss that. She started remembering when her ex used to do the same with her when they were together. Jade smirked thinking that the boy was definetely interested in the older Vega. If she had seen Beck looking at another girl like that, when they were dating Jade would have probably turned into She-Hulk in a matter of seconds. But now she couldn't care less that her ex was interested in Trina Vega... Cause Jade knew that she had the younger, more talented and sexier Vega all for herself, and that now it was Tori who was looking at her (and her tits) like that. Jade smirked again at the thought while starting to caress Tori's knee. Tori smiled tenderly at her and started to brush Jade's hand on her leg.

When they arrived at Nozu, Mrs. Lee greeted them "Oh what do we have here, a nice, pretty couple (she said referring to Beck and Trina) and the two evil witches who left my daughter hanging from a theater's ceiling for a whole play. A play I funded" she said glaring at Tori and Jade

"Nice to see you too Mrs Lee" Jade replied to the asian woman with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh come on, it's been a long time, we're really sorry, ok? Why don't we forget about that, hmm, incident, once and for all?" Tori asked her. 

Mrs. Lee was glaring at her "Sure... Whatever" she said but it was clear she was still holding a grudge against them.

After taking their seats at a table for four and ordering they started to eat their sushi. They exchanged normal talks and surprisingly Trina was able to make everyone laugh at the table telling a story about when Tori was a child. Apparently they went to a park with their parents once, and a guy dressed with a giant hot dog costume fell off a cliff and started rolling towards a little Tori.

"...Tori was so scared that she kept running through the park without looking back before my parents were able to catch her, and that's the reason why even now she doesn't really like hotdogs!" As Trina ended her story, her, Jade and Beck had tears in their eyes from laughters while Tori was frowning.

"That's not funny! I was scared of people in costumes for years after that! And I could tell you guys even more embarassing stories of Trina about when she was a child, I can assure you!" Tori said, while Trina immediately stopped laughing. When they finished eating and were about to leave, Beck payed for him and Trina while Jade payed for her and Tori like usual.

"Are you ever going to let me pay for one of our dates?" Tori asked Jade.

"Nope, but I know other ways you can pay me back if you care about it so much!" Jade replied to her girlfriend with a smirk. Tori rolled her eyes at her but smiled, before leaving Nozu and heading to Beck's car.

Beck and Trina started holding hands while approaching the boy's car. Tori was smiling while looking at her sister and Beck before she touched Jade's arm to make her look at them too. Jade smiled back at her girlfriend and was about to tell her something when in that moment a couple of boys approached them. One of them was tall and had brown hairs, the other one had darker hair and was shorter. They were dressed with hip hop clothes and were acting like they were trying too hard to look cool.

"Yo guys! We saw you at the restaurant before... Can we join you?" the taller one said.

"Yeah, I'm Mark and this is my friend Bob. And we would really like to get to know you two lovely ladies!" the shorter said ogling Tori and Jade. Jade was staring at them with a murdering look on her face while Tori was looking up at the sky releasing an annoyed sigh.

"Dude I don't think that's a good idea" Beck interjected.

"Why? Do you want all these beauties for yourself? Aren't you with her already?" Bob said challenging to Beck, while pointing to Trina briefly. 

Trina interjected "You don't understand, they are my sister and her girlfriend. They are together. They aren't interested in two losers like you!" Trina said. Tori and Jade smiled at her and started holding hands too in that moment.

"So, you want us to believe that these two hotties are lesbians?... hahahah" Mark laughed like an idiot. In that moment Jade turned to Tori and took her face between her hands to kiss her hard on the lips. The eyes of the two boys went wide. They seemed about to pass out from the excitment.

"Now do you believe that this beautiful woman is with me, and therefore she is mine and mine only?" Jade said with an angry tone of voice at the two boys. Tori smiled widely hearing her say that.

"Wow I would have never took you for dykes! This actually makes you even hotter... We can all have lots of fun, let's..." before Bob could finish his sentence Jade hit him hard with a knee between his legs. The boy immediately fell on his own knees while covering his injured lower regions with his hands, but Jade had not finished with him yet: as he was on his knees in front of her she hit him in the eye with a left hook making him land face first on the ground. Mark stared at the scene in disbelief before she looked scared at Jade.

"You want some too?" Jade asked him. The shorter boy shook his head no and started to run away. As Bob got up, he had a bruise under his left eye and a small trail of blood on his lower lip. He seemed furious and about to throw himself at Jade to pick up a fight. 

"You bitch!" he shouted, angry. In the meantime a scared Tori tried to pull her girlfriend's away from the boy's reach by grabbing one of her arms and pulling her back. Beck left Trina's hand and tried to intervene, but Jade had already her scissors in one hand and was now pointing them at the tall boy's throat. Bob immediately stopped while looking at the blades that Jade was now pointing against his jugular.

"Say that again asshole... Come on, let's see if you have the balls!" she said to him.

The boy looked scared shitless before he took a step back and followed his friend running away. While he was running, he looked back at them briefly and they heard him saying "Crazy dyke!" so Jade replied "Tell me that to my face, you pansy!" but he kept running away until he was out of their view. Jade put her scissors back in her boot.

"Wow nice punch Jade!" Trina told her after some moments.

"Yeah good one!" Beck added

"She is my hero!" Tori said while wrapping her arms around Jade's waist to kiss her on the mouth. Jade smiled as she pulled Tori closer deepening the kiss.

While seeing them kissing Beck turned to Trina to tell her "Well... I have to say that they make a very good couple, don't you thin..." but he wasn't able to finish as Trina wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss too. Tori and Jade briefly pulled a part to see them kissing before smirking at each other and resuming their own kiss.

The two couples kissed for several minutes before they were back in Beck's car heading to the Vega's house. Trina was occasionally holding his hand on the shift, while in the backseat Tori was kissing the knuckles of Jade's left hand that had some red bruises on them after punching Bob.

"It's fine, Tori, really... It's not the first time I had to punch someone" Jade told her smiling.

Tori stopped her kisses and lifted her head from her girlfriend's hand "Oh so you want me to stop?" she asked smirking already knowing the answer.

"I didn't say that" Jade replied grinning. As Tori smiled and resumed kissing the back of Jade's hand and her fingers, Jade added "It's the second time already that we find two jerks at Nozu who try to hit on us". Tori nodded against her hand "But these two were way sleazier than those others from last time" she said remembering the two dumb boys they had found at Nozu during their playdate for Sikowitz several months earlier. "But luckily I have you to protect me now!" Tori continued resuming to kiss at Jade's hand.

Jade smiled "Now, and always" she replied.

The four of them spent the rest of the night playing poker, in Tori's kitchen, while laughing and having small talks together, before Beck had to go back to his house. Him and Trina kissed on the doorway for several seconds which made her father leering at them and rumorously clearing his throat while he was sitting on the couch with his wife, watching TV. Tori and Jade laughed at that and took the opportunity to start kissing too in the kitchen, while he was distracted.

/

The following morning at school Tori and Jade were sitting next to each other at lunch with the rest of their friends plus Trina, now sitting next to Beck on the opposite side from Jade and Tori. Jade's mother had tried to call her many other times the previous evening but she didn't pick up the phone. Tori had tried to talk to her about it, trying to convince her girlfriend to speak with her mother, but Jade was still feeling very angry at her mom so she just ignored her girlfriend's advices. That day her mom would have been off to work so Jade would have returned to her house. She had invited Tori after school, knowing that they would have had the house all for themselves and the Latina had agreed. But before that, at lunch, their friends were still very surprised about Trina and Beck.

"Teck! No... Brina... hmmm... dang it, I can't find a cool name for your couple" Cat was saying to Beck and Trina looking at them, before looking down pouting a little.

"Like our name, Jori!" Tori said happily, wrapping an arm around her girlfriend's waist, resting her head on her shoulder. Jade just rolled her eyes and continued to eat her salad.

"Yeah, I'm usually so good at this..." Cat continued to say looking at Trina.

"So we have another new couple in our group! Great! I wonder who will hook up next!" André interjected.

"Hey Rob, don't you have a crush on Cat, from like forever?" Beck said patting an hand on his friend shoulders

Cat turned as red as her hair, while Robbie (that didn't have Rex with him that day) started to choke on his food.

"Yeah I bet my money on lil Red and Robbie" André said chuckling. 

Cat seemed even more embarassed as she said "Robbie and I are just good friends!"

"Sure... Very good and close friends!" André mocked them elbowing Robbie. 

Seeing Cat, so embarassed Jade interjected looking annoyed at André "Or maybe it will be you and Robbie!" at that everyone laughed except André and Robbie. Cat looked relieved that everyone's attention was not on her anymore as she glanced over Jade thankful while the Goth just nodded at her. Tori didn't miss this interaction and smiled too, still hugging her girlfriend by the waist... Tori loved when her girlfriend used to be so kind. It simply proved her what a great person she was. Tori smiled widely while thinking that and looking at Jade. The Goth noticed her girlfriend's staring at her and asked her "What?"

"Nothing" Tori replied before whispering in her ear "I was just thinking of how cute you are".

"I don't do cute" Jade replied trying to look annoyed, as she was holding back a smile. 

"Oh shush, you are and you love when I call you that!" Tori replied sticking her tongue out at her girlfriend and winking. 

Jade smirked at that, pecking the half-Latina's lips.

/

After school Tori and Jade were entering the Goth's house while laughing with each other when they suddenly froze in their steps as they unexpectedly saw two people sitting at couch in the living room. One was Jade's mother, Emily and the other one, was her father...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 82 5
Cairo Sweet is the shy and quiet friend whereas her counter part CC Walker is quite the opposite being extroverted and energetic. Despite their diffe...
46.3K 1K 30
Its their senior year at HollyWood Arts and Tori is out to all her friends and family. She is ready to go back to school with a smile on. Jade on the...
11.1K 452 100
Alex Danvers is returning from college for the Christmas break with her long time girlfriend Maggie and best friend Lena. What will happen when the c...
6.6K 143 5
Not your typical love story and actually shows the ups and downs of marriage. Amber does something that she quickly regrets but it might've been too...