A Jori Story: After The Plati...

Oleh Darkob996

Read for days with this Jori fanfic with over 50 chapters! The first 16 are the complete main story, the foll... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - After the Platinum Awards
Chapter 2 - ...It wasn't true right?
Chapter 4 - We want to be a secret...?
Chapter 5 - School time
Chapter 6 - We are together!
Chapter 7 - First Date
Chapter 8 - Tori's first time
Chapter 9 - The morning after...
Chapter 10 - Jade meets Tori's parents
Chapter 11 - You don't know me
Chapter 12 - After the Full Moon Jam
Chapter 13 - Jade's mom
Chapter 14 - Love is in the air
Chapter 15 - Parents and jealousy
Final Chapter - Jori and the Killer Tuna Jump
Special Chapter - Brain Squeezers
Special Chapter 2 - Jori and Sam & Cat
Special Chapter 3 - The Chat
Special Chapter 4 - The proposal
Special Chapter 5 - Flashbacks and shocking news
Prequel Chapter
Special Chapter 6 - Tori and Jade talk to Trina
Special Chapter 7 - I kissed a girl...
Special Chapter 8 - Star Spangled Jori
Special Chapter 9 - The Vega-West family
Special Chapter 10 - The 100 days kiss
Special Chapter 11 - During Tori and Jade's first year
Special Chapter 12 - Tori and Jade's family life
Special Chapter 13 - Jealous Jade
Special Chapter 14 - Night of passion
Special Chapter 15 - Jori through the years
Special Chapter 16 - Guess who comes to dinner...
Special Chapter 17 - Love is love
Special Chapter 18 - You are my everything
Special Chapter 19 - Sleepover at Tori's
Special Chapter 20 - Jennifer and Lola
Special Chapter 21 - The Prom
Special Chapter 22 - She is my girl
Special Chapter 23 - Sweet moments
Special Chapter 24 - A crazy return
Special Chapter 25 - Married life then and now
Special Chapter 26 - Jori and their careers
Special Chapter 27 - Teenage girlfriends
Special Chapter 28 - Birthdays
Special Chapter 29 - No photoshoot
Special Chapter 30 - Ex, fans and friends
Special Chapter 31 - Doppelgangers
Special Chapter 32 - J + T = Forever
Special Chapter 33 - A Christmas Jori

Chapter 3 - Caught

12.4K 231 267
Oleh Darkob996

Tori's eyes went wide for a moment before she closed them and started kissing Jade back. Tori felt her heart speeding up immediately and shivers of excitment running through her whole body, thinking that Jade West, the girl she loved, was kissing her. At that moment Tori realized she was more eager to do this than she had thought that morning while staring at Jade, Tori was feeling like she could have spent the rest of her life just kissing that beautiful Goth girl, her lips belonged on Jade's. 

She was definetely right, Tori thought as she smiled into the kiss, she was right; the reason she tried so hard to get Jade to like her and why she wanted to be close to her. This was definitely a step passed just friends, this is exactly where she wanted to be. Nothing mattered anymore, not the fact that they were two girls, or that 5 minutes ago she would have bet a million that Jade hated her. Tori loved this moment, she loved this kiss.

As Jade was kissing Tori, she was half expecting the Latina to pull away when she initiated the kiss. The other half hoped she'd kiss her back, which is exactly what happened. But she felt Tori kissing her back, that meant Tori had feelings for her too. Jade's heart was racing, she couldn't remember the last time it beat that fast. She had never kissed a girl before, although she had fantasized about it every now and then. The kiss was better than she expected, and Jade was finding Tori's soft lips so enticing. Her strawberry lipgloss tasted so sweet, just like her. She immediately found herself turned on and eager for more. She liked the brunette Latina from longer than she was willing to admit. Jade was mentally cursing herself for having pretended to hate Tori for so long instead of just accepting that she liked this girl so much. Suddenly it was clear to Jade why her and Beck were not working anymore and were just fighting every day: she wasn't into him anymore. Because the sensation she was now feeling with Tori was so intense, she just couldn't remember having ever felt this way with Beck.

After a bit Jade started deepening the kiss, her tongue licking Tori's lips asking for entrance that the Latina quickly granted. Tori released a light moan as she was a bit surprised for a moment from Jade's eagerness, as the Goth was exploring her mouth while pushing her body back on the couch. Jade put her arms on either side of Tori's head for support, while Tori grabbed The Goth's face with both hands to not break their kiss before starting to caress her cheeks. Jade's body was now between Tori's legs as they continued kissing. 

Soon Tori's tongue began caressing Jade's. Jade didn't stop at the kiss though as one of her hands started caressing Tori's bare thigh. All of a sudden Tori felt goosebumps forming on her skin. At that moment she felt so aroused she could barely breathe. Her legs had a mind of their own, wrapping around Jade's midsection. She wasn't thinking clearly, but only trying to bring Jade's body close to hers. Both girls were in a bliss as one of Tori's hands found Jade's breasts. The Latina started to feel Jade up. Jade moaned in her mouth spurring her to continue while Tori was using her other arm around her neck to make her deepen the kiss even more. 

Tori couldn't believe how much she liked the sensation of Jade's tongue in her mouth and her boobs in her hand. Her tongue was so skilled and her breasts were so big and soft; she could have played with them all day. She felt another rush of arousal in the southern regions of her body and in the same moment her legs pushed Jade's body against hers again. Jade was practically lying on top of her now. After a bit Tori felt Jade's hand pushing lightly at one of her knees trying to tell her to unwrap her legs from her waist. Tori didn't know why but she just couldn't bring herself to ask her, cause she didn't want to stop kissing Jade, so she just complied. Tori was worried in her eagerness she was applying too much pressure to Jade's waist. But to her relief that wasn't the case, in fact, in the moments that followed Tori realized Jade wanted more access to her body. Jade's hand ran up her legs till it was resting on her gym shorts between her legs. Tori's heart sped up even more. 

Oh my gosh, are we about to...?– but in that moment a gasp that neither Tori or Jade had made, interrupted Tori's excited thoughts.

Tori's eyes started opening, before they went wide for the embarassment:

Despite her glasses that were now unsteady on her nose and Jade's dark hair that was falling all over her face. Tori could still see her sister upside down staring at them, mouth hung open.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Trina screamed with a pale face

Jade pulled away from Tori so quickly that she fell from the couch. Tori stood up just as quickly, almost losing her balance too. She realized that the movie was still playing on the TV while she was panting, trying to catch her breath same as Jade who stood up from the floor a second later. Both girls started straighten up their clothes. Tori also adjusted her glasses that she had unsteady on her nose.

"Trina, we were just- I- I was.." Tori stuttered while looking at her sister. Trina had dressed back with casual clothes, now that her date was canceled. 

If only that stupid guy had just taken her sister out like he had promised her to, then Jade and her would have still been in bliss. Making out on the couch, or maybe even doing something more than that. Tori was blushing thinking about what could have happened, as she tried to come up with something to say to her sister. 

"I can explain!" 

"Explain how this witch jumped you while watching that horrible movie? She is such a freak I can't believe she was taking advantage of you and you were just letting her! You could have called me Tori!" Trina said with a shocked face, looking at the movie that was still playing on the TV screen and then back at Tori and Jade. In the meantime The Scissoring had just ended and the ending credits were rolling with a sinister music.

"Trina! Calm down! That's not what happened at all, Jade wasn't..." Tori was telling her sister but she cut her off

"Don't even try to defend her!" Trina shouted back at her when Jade interjected

"Ok first of all try to call me a witch or say that this movie is horrible again and I will kick your talentless ass in a minute!" Jade said "Second what do you think I am, a creep? A pervert? I didn't jump your sister! I would never do such a thing!". 

"Oh really? Cause I can't find any other explaination to what I just saw you two doing!" Trina yelled at her. 

"Trina, let's just..." Tori tried to interject but Jade continued. 

"I have feelings for Tori... So I kissed her. And she kissed me back... I didn't do anything she didn't want me to do!"

Tori who was blushing like crazy was momentarily stunned from Jade's words

Jade West has feelings for me... she thought

Tori, of course had realized that while kissing her former frenemies but hearing Jade actually say that was still incredible and made her heart flutter. Tori kept looking at Jade smiling for a moment before she looked back at her determined sister. "She's right, Trina. I wanted to kiss her too, I also have feelings for her."

Trina laughed hysterically "So what? You want me to believe you two magically fell in love, even though you spent a whole year trying to kill each other? And that youre like- lesbians all of a sudden? You are ridiculous!"

"We didn't spend a whole year trying to kill each other! Yes, we had our fights but we also grew closer. I guess we were just scared to admit our true feelings for each other" Tori looked at Jade for confirmation and the Goth took her hand in hers to reassure her that she felt the same. Tori smiled looking at their fingers interwined and feeling Jade's hand in hers, she thought about how much she had wanted to do this, to hold Jade's hand ever since the Platinum Awards. Scratch that she wanted to do this from who knows how long.

"Hello? I'm still here" Trina said snapping two fingers in front of Tori's face who was still looking at Jade's hand in hers with a dreamy expression.

"So you are really saying that you are a lesbian?" Trina asked again

Tori turned to look at her sister with a glare "Well I don't know about Jade but I dont think it's important to give myself a label. I might be a lesbian or bi but who cares, at the end of the day I'm still youre sister. I just happen to want to date a girl now. Do you have a problem with that Trina?" Tori asked her sister. 

Jade gave Tori's hand two reassuring squeezes and Tori smiled at her.

Trina now looked a bit taken back and confused "No, of course not... It's just... You only ever dated boys!"

"Treen I never had troubles about who I date, as long as I have feelings for that person, the gender doesn't really matter to me!" Tori replied. 

Jade squeezed her hand "Same" she said, and Tori responded by brushing her thumb on the back of the Goth's hand.

"Fine, you want to start dating chicks, go ahead, more boys for me!" Trina started to say "But I'm your bigger sister and I have to look out for you, Tori. That's why I'm serious when I say that you shouldn't waste your time with this Jade-freak here. She will end up hurting you, just like she did with Beck. You can find better girls than her!"

"Trina! Take that back!" Tori yelled at her sister

Jade looked furious. After letting Tori's hand go, she started walking towards Trina, looking menacing. The older Vega took a step back a bit intimidated but tried to keep her angry face as Jade spoke to her. "You don't know anything about Beck and I.  And what makes you think you can give your sister relationship's advices, when you are so pathetic that you can't even find someone willing to take you out on a date?"

"Shut your mouth, grunch!" Trina said, trying to slap Jade, but Jade grabbed her arm tightly pulling the older girl towards her ready to punch her. 

"Try that again I dare you!"  Jade told Trina who was taken by surprise from Jade's strength as she looked wide eyed at her, clearly scared. Tori immediately stepped between them and stopped Jade from hitting Trina by grabbing the Goth girl's arm.

"Oh my God! STOP IT, YOU TWO!" She yelled at them. Few seconds later the front door opened; Tori's parents had just returned home.

"Hey we are hom-" Holly, Tori's mom, stopped talking when she saw what was happening, Jade was gripping Trina's arm, while her other hand was closed into a fist and Tori was pulling her arm back trying to stop her from punching her sister. When she saw the Vegas, Jade quickly released Trina who started rubbing her arm with an exaggerated hurt look on her face. Tori also released Jade's arm.

"Woah, calm down girls, what's going on here?" David, Tori and Trina's dad quickly went in the middle of the room watching each of the girls faces. They all stayed silent for a bit, when finally Tori spoke.

Trina and Jade just got into an argument about the movie we were watching, nothing serious." She said trying her best to look like she was telling the truth.

Trina looked angry at her sister, for a moment Tori feared she would tell her parents the truth. Tori would never forgive her something like that. She wanted to be the one to tell their parents about her and Jade, she didn't want them to learn about it that way and from her sister.

But Trina only said "Nothing serious? This psycho almost broke my arm!"

"Oh please, she barely touched you!" Tori defended Jade who looked at her thankful

"Barely touched me?? She also tried to punch me in the face, my face, my beautiful face!" Trina complained

"Well, you tried to slap her first Trina!" Tori replied angry but Jade interjected.

"It's ok Tori, I overreacted, Mr.Vega, Mrs Vega I'd like to apologize. I'll go grab Cat upstairs and we'll head out soon." Jade said, disappearing up the stairs. 

Few minutes later she was heading down with Cat who had a questioning sleepy face and the Lion King DVD in her hands. She waved at everyone smiling, oblivious to what had happened. "I had fun today Tori, sorry I fell asleep. See you tomorrow, bye everyone!" Cat said. Jade said her goodbyes too but without looking at Trina. She exchanged one last apologetic look with Tori before heading out with Cat. David and Holly were talking to Trina, telling her to start getting along with Jade if she was Tori's friend now. Trina was saying that she couldn't believe that they were telling her that instead of being worried about what the Goth girl had done to her arm that she was still rubbing, pretending to be hurt. To Tori's surprise and huge relief, she seemed to have no intention to tell their parents about her and Jade. In that moment Tori saw Jade had forgotten her DVD of 'The Scissoring', she quickly removed the disk from the player and put it in its case before heading to the door.

Jade and Cat had just gotten into the car and Jade was pulling away from her driveway when she saw Tori. She stopped the car, throwing the door open and ran towards her completely forgetting about the fact that Cat was there too. Tori practically launched herself in Jade's embrace and wrapped her arms around her neck while the Goth was holding her tightly from the waist lifting her up a bit from the happiness. Tori giggled as they continued to hug for several seconds before they pulled away to look at one another.

"I'm sorry about Trina sometimes sh-" Jade cut Tori off with a kiss. It was a chaste kiss not like their previous make out on the couch, but it was enough to send another jolt of pleasure through Tori's body. She couldn't believe after all that time spent fighting, they were acting like lovers. 

"I missed you the second I walked through that door. Damn one kiss and you've turned me into a sap!" Jade said smiling. 

Tori laughed "Well, I was also looking for an excuse to be able to kiss you goodbye West, and I found this" Tori said giving Jade her DVD.

"Thanks" Jade said picking The Scissoring

"Ok, so that was- beautiful. I mean not the movie that scared me half to death, but- you know, making out with you was great." Tori said, blushing a little.

Jade laughed but she was blushing lightly "Yeah. I know. Kissing you was also amazing" she said.

Tori smiled widely "So hmm... where do we go from here?" Tori asked. She was half worried she asked too soon, afterall they just discovered their feelings for each other. But she just couldn't wait any longer. She wanted assurance that things wouldn't have gone back to how they were between them. Now that she knew that Jade was also into her, Tori wanted to be able to call Jade her girlfriend. She wanted everyone to know that they were together, the sooner the better. Yeah, maybe she was a bit too excited about it but she felt like they had waited long enough to get to this point.

But Jade said "We're together. But we will take things slow. There's no need to have people start gossiping about us so soon" 

"Oh so you want to keep it a secret?" Tori asked her a bit disappointed. 

Jade nodded "But don't worry, just for now, not forever. Do you think I want boys at school to keep hitting on you, now that you're with me? Hell nah!"

Tori giggled "Well, I also want people to know that you're mine now, so why don't we just make it official?"

"We will, trust me" Jade said, hugging Tori's hips. "It's just- this is new for me. You know being with a girl and all... And not that I care what others think of us, but I don't want to risk to be suspended on a daily basis for beating stupid people up. I mean you saw what happened with your sister, before..." the Goth girl concluded

"Oh don't worry about Trina, I will talk to her. She'll come around eventually and I'm sure my parents as well as yours will understand. I mean we are in the 21st century after all! And our friends will..." Tori was saying, talking very fast but Jade placed her index finger on her lips to silence her. 

"Shhh, Tori you talk too much. I really like you... I just need some time to be able to come out to everyone ok? Don't worry I really want to be with you" Jade said smiling. 

Tori kissed Jade's fingertip and nodded, reassured. Jade looked happy at her "I'll see you at school. You can text me later if you wa-", this time Tori cut Jade off by kissing her, after grabbing the back of her head and pulling her face to her lips. Then Tori started to kiss Jade's cheeks and her jawline like she feared that it was all just a dream and wanted to enjoy the most of it.

Jade laughed though the kisses, "Woah easy there tiger." Before kissing Tori one more time on her lips "See you tomorrow ok?" she said winking at her. Tori nodded smiling. Her eyes a little wet from tears of joy she was holding back.

"Awwww" a voice from Jade's car made them both jump in surprise. Cat was at the window of the passenger seat of Jade's car and was looking at them with glee. She immediately covered her mouth with one hand "Oops I was trying to be quiet and let you have your moment but you guys are so cute together!"

Tori blushed and kept smiling while Jade was looking at her smirking. Then she turned to speak with Cat "We are not cute, we are hot!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.1M 435K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
110K 3.5K 32
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
248K 6.4K 18
It's the spring break and Sikowitz is taking the gang to camp in the forest. What will happen when Tori discovers Jade's carrying many secrets behing...
11.1K 452 100
Alex Danvers is returning from college for the Christmas break with her long time girlfriend Maggie and best friend Lena. What will happen when the c...