Blood Union (A Vampire Bakugo...

By LadysDaze

(Book 2 of 2) Two years after your reawakening as a vampire, life seems to be going better than you ever thou... More

A Warning to Future Readers
Writing Request Giveaway!
Ch.1 - this time we begin peacefully
Ch.2 - Something Lost That Won't Be Found
Ch.3 - Couldn't Mutter A Goodbye
Ch.4 - Nostalgia is always the roadblock towards tomorrow
Ch.5 - Let's Deal With This Bullshit So I Can Deal With My Own
Ch.6 - Sinking Into Memories I Don't Want To Revisit
Ch.7 - Three Days, Three Problems, Three Headaches
Ch.8 - A Smell of Dread in the Air Ruins The Day
Ch.9 - The Tendencies of an Idiot Incubus
Ch.10 - nice to meet you
Ch.11 - A new Addition
Ch.12 - Familiar Faces In the Crowd
Ch.13 - All i Wanted Was One Nice Day...
Ch.14- Don't Look At Me Like That... Not With That Look
Ch.15 - So... That's how this feels...?
Ch.16 - Out of My arms Again, but Not like Last time
Ch.17 - Let's Talk About Personal Things... even if no one wants to.
Ch.18 - Let Me Hold Your Hand Again, i need a reminder you are here once more
Ch.19 - feel you next to me (NSFW)
Ch.20 - so what's next? I Really Don't Know...
Ch.21 - The Way It Was Before, and How Lonely I Was
Ch.22 - Please make sure to follow the ingredients...
Ch.23 - Inexperience usually doesn't help you in the long run...
Ch.24 - Here is my hand, now take it! I know you can!
Ch.25 - I've got You. But do You got Me?
Ch.26 - Reunions are always too complicated...
Ch.28 - Some things are better left unanswered (NSFW)
Ch.29 - traditions are meant to be broken, especially by you
Ch.30 - Time to close this chapter on a good note and start on a new adventure

Ch.27 - Impatience can sometimes be a Virtue

5.2K 294 234
By LadysDaze

Ch.27 - Impatience can sometimes be a Virtue

"Seeing how this turned out... I think I was better off dead..." Toga muttered, staring at the alchemist who was making sure she was restrained. "Though... being so close to this cute little one isn't so bad."

Midoriya tensed up, not liking how the ghoul was looking at him as if trying to decide on the best way to feast upon him. Even though he was creeped out by her, he still made sure the three perpetrators of this little forbidden attempt were not going to escape.

"Would you shut up..." Shigaraki muttered, then closed his mouth once more.

He had been silent since he had been taken down, rather quickly. He had underestimated the teamwork these others had... and he knew that in the future, he'd need to recruit further allies for his own plans.

That was only if he found a way to escape though, seeing as both the current Negotiator and the half-angel were keeping close tabs on them all. The half-angel was particularly keeping track of the still passed out male.

"Are you okay?" You spoke from the background of where Todoroki and Midoriya were, approaching your fiance.

He had been sitting on the ground, rubbing his arms. "Yeah... just fucking sore."

"You went overboard again, didn't you?" You gave him a weak smile.

"Look who's talking." Bakugou tried to keep his voice down. "Got a headache?"

You nodded a little. "Yeah, but it's passing. I should be fine in a little bit."

You both were quiet for a moment, and then you slowly embraced him, squeezing the ash blonde tightly as you held him. He blinked, but slowly held you back, the feelings of relief there, but fear still present.

"I was so scared... I thought I might have lost you..." You muttered, rubbing your head into his shoulder.

"I'm fine." Bakugou answered you. "You can't get rid of me that easily, dough girl."

"I know..." You chuckled, wiping your eyes and looking into his crimson orbs. "You are and always will be a leech, huh?"

Bakugou clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes, making you laugh again. His arms still holding you close, not wanting to let you go for a few more minutes. And you had nothing against letting him have this wish... as you had the same one.

~~~~~

Midoriya, Uraraka, and Todoroki had pretty much said they'd take care of the scene and the people who had attacked you all. Eri as well looked to want to stay with those three, saying she could be of more help to them now that she knew what she was exactly. That seemed like enough of a reason for Midoriya to agree, and thus Eri was staying behind to witness interrogation and arrests it appeared. Soon after, Todoroki dismissed everyone else home for the night and saying they'd check in with everyone tomorrow and see if everyone was okay.

Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, and Jirou all seemed to agree that a few rounds of drinks were in order, inviting you and Bakugou along with you. But the two of you declined, wanting to just go home and do nothing all night.

Something seemed rather alluring about staying up all night with your fiance and feeling no obligations. Especially since... it had felt like a long while since the both of you had just had time to yourselves. And thus, you all split up and headed your separate ways.

Bakugou and you were walking in stride, not saying much to one another, only holding hands as you walked through the final part of your journey home. The park near your shared apartment was lit up with lights and the fountains were still running, despite the late hour.

You hummed gently, looking upwards towards the stars, corner of your eyes lingering on Bakugou. Despite it all... it still hadn't come back... and his neck was still barren. You didn't say anything about it, knowing now was not the time to bring up something else worrisome, especially after the hell that had just been put to a stop.

Neither of you still truly understood what it was about, or why you all were targeted in the way you were... but with Todoroki, Midoriya, and company on the scene, you were sure they'd be sharing some sort of idea with you all tomorrow.

Your eyes closed suddenly, another pain sprouting from your body and making you struggle to hide it. You hadn't noticed it when you had reawoken, seeing as you needed to help Shou with his brother, and then needed to concentrate enough to help Uraraka bring the memory and emotions to life... but now that everything was done- you couldn't ignore this pain much longer.

Something was wrong... and it was hurting like hell.

Your pace was slowly a lot over the last few minutes, enough for Bakugou to take notice now. He had originally assumed you were tired and walking sluggishly, but now, it was clear it was something else. You looked as if it was painful to move, and he was about ready to ask you what the hell was going on.

But of course, his words were too slow. And as he stopped to ask you, you ended up doing a dive towards him, legs finally unable to keep steady with the pain that was slowly growing more and more harsh as the seconds ticked by antagonizing.

You fell into his arms with a thud, going limp in his arms. Bakugou's eyes widened, seeing how you had literally fallen into him. Your breathing shallow and his heartbeat picking up slightly, looking at you with worry. Your eyes scrunched together in pain, an amount that seemed to justify your fangs protruding and drawing blood from your lips.

"Hey... what the fuck is wrong?" He gripped you, looking at your tired eyes.

"How long have we been passed out?" You spoke, looking at him, raising a weak hand to touch his cheek gently.

"No idea..." He breathed out, watching as you inhaled sharply, a pained expression coming onto your face again.

"Crap... my throat is killing me..." You muttered, looking at him with a desperate look in your eyes.

Bakugou's ears perked up slightly at this, and he looked further at you. Your fangs seeming unable to be put under your control and your skin seeming to lose much more color than it usually had. As well as the complaining of your throat was hurting and the pain that was painted loudly on your features.

"Well shit..." Bakugou sighed. "We must have been out for a while... you're going into your first craving."

"Huh?" Your eyes widened. "Seriously?"

"That's the only explanation I can think of... and I'm a much more seasoned vampire than you, dough girl." He shook his head as if he was upset with you, but the way he was still holding you said otherwise.

"God how did you fucking put up with this until you lost your damn mind..." You told him, gritting your teeth in a poor attempt to fight back against this pain. "It feels like someone poured boiling water straight from the pot down my throat... and it's constant!"

"Once again, idiot... I'm used to this shit. So I can put up with it better than you." Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Now, come on... let's get you home so you can get-"

He didn't have time to finish, instead falling onto the ground in the middle of the park by your apartment complex. It seemed as if your thirst was a hell of a thing, and waiting another five minutes wasn't very appealing to you. Thus now he was on the ground with you, sighing as he felt you begin the process of feeding.

"Still fucking rude... and you're not even a damn newborn anymore..." He complained, losing feeling in his neck slowly.

"Can't help it... you were right about how feeding from the source is better." You muttered, sinking fangs into his neck a moment later.

He sighed, trying not to move so you could finish quickly and so the two of you could be out of here quickly. He didn't want to ever tell you... but your apartment had the best shower pressure and he was craving a shower that would make all his sore muscles feel more at ease.

His thoughts were cut short though, as something in his neck twitched. Eyes widening, and chest tightening for a moment. A strong passing feeling striking through him, making him freeze momentarily. It was strange, but this feeling... he could have sworn that for the passing second it happened... he could also feel you.

Yes, he could feel your fangs and lips against his neck, but in that second, he felt as if he could feel something more than just physical. As if... he and you for that split second had been able to connect your souls. Two halves having for a passing second become a whole again, only to separate and remind one another what they were to each other.

You pulled away a moment later, looking startled. Bakugou blinked, seeing as your lips were parted, as if you were trying to phrase something you wanted to share with him, but had no idea how to do so.

"You feel that weird shit too?" He asked you, watching your eyes widen.

"That weird... connecting feeling?" You decided to give it a name.

"Yeah... that." Bakugou spoke, gently moving you aside so he could sit criss crossed on the grassy field beside you. "The hell was that...?"

"I thought you were the more experienced vampire here... so why are you asking me?!" Your words were between a tease and a genuine question.

He sighed, raising a hand to rub his neck. "I wasn't actually asking you, dough girl... stop fucking assuming everything I say is directed towards you."

"Oh, and who were you asking then?" You rolled your eyes. "The tree over there? Yes, Katsuki... that tree has our answer to wha-"

You paused when you noticed your fiance doing something much weirder than he had been when you started to lightly make fun of him thirty seconds ago. He was rubbing his hands along his neck slowly and vigorously. His eyes wide as he did so, seeming in disbelief.

"What's gotten into you now-"

"Shit... they're back!" He cried, tracing two of his fingers against the spot on his neck he had found the matching pair of circle scars. "Fuck... how did they-"

He blinked his eyes a moment, looking at you. You rose a brow at him, unsure what to do or say. You could see the marks yourself, and with every strange thing that had happened this evening, you honestly had no idea what to expect next.

"You did this!!" He suddenly shouted out you, adding an accusatory finger into the mix as well.

"Me?!" You shouted back. "How the heck did I do that?!"

"God damn it, (Name)! Use that brain I know you have! I know you're not a fucking idiot!" Bakugou called out towards you. "My marks have always been on the other side of my neck towards the top! Now they are on the other side and near the bottom of my neck! Exactly where your fangs just where!"

"Huh?!" You shook your head. "But I didn't do anything weird! I only did what you usually do! Wait- you don't think that weird feeling was-"

"Yes... I do." He turned his head slowly. "I think we finally accepted one another all the way... and thus... our marks are matching as well or some shit."

You nodded slowly, heart pounding slightly. Bakugou sighed, getting up at stretching his back slowly. He looked back down towards you, holding out a hand.

"Come on... I don't want to fucking think or deal with whatever stupid and complicated bullshit is in this world." He sighed, looking exhausted. "I just want to go home, take a fucking shower, and then eat whatever we can find."

You nodded towards him, grabbing his hand. "It's not too late... we could order something through delivery."

"Yeah... let's do that." He pulled you up. "I'm too tired to cook."

"How about... some pizza? We can get half with pepper flakes on it." You offered him, seeing him nod once to your offer, his way of saying he was all for it.

The pair of you walked in stride once more, the both of you just enjoying each other's presence once more and the silence that came from the comfortable and calm silence of it all. Your eyes batting slowly between the path ahead and the ash blonde next to you.

Something inside of you suddenly nagging you to the point of once more walking slow, making Bakugou's eye twitch. He stopped right before the street to cross over to your apartment, making you stop and look at him once more.

"What the fuck is it now?" He inhaled deeply, trying to control his temper, especially since he could feel happiness in the air thanks to you.

"Katsuki... I want to get married." You told him.

He let out a sigh. "Yeah, I know... you already fucking agreed to do that."

You shook your head. "No no! Not that... I-I want to get married... like tomorrow."

He looked at you wide-eyed. "Are you fucking serious?! We can't do it tomorrow, that's way too damn soon, woman!"

You sighed, nodding to him. "I know it is... but I don't wanna wait. I... I just went through some shit about having lost you... twice... and I don't wanna wait to be your wife... cause... I want to be your wife now! And I want you to be my husband now... but I know weddings take a crap ton of planning..."

"Yes, they fucking do..." He sighed, seeing that the crosswalk had changed to the tiny white man allowing you both to cross, which he started to do. "At least wait till the end of the week, so we can do all the shitty prep. Then we can get married."

You nodded, not letting his words sink in at first. It was only when he was over halfway across the street that you picked up what he said and you took off in a sprint after him.

"Wait! Does that mean you are impatient too and want to get married by Saturday!"

"Do whatever the hell you want... just don't half-ass it." He spoke, face turned away from your eyes, but his tone told you that he seemed rather okay with this new idea as well.

"I'm going to hold you to it then! Can't back out now! I'll make prep for next Saturday!" You warned him, testing to see if he realized this was much sooner then he assumed or not.

"I already fucking told you I was fine with Saturday, didn't I? So hurry up and make the shitty plans so I can marry you already, dough girl." He spoke, opening the door to the apartment and storming in.

You watching him descend the steps, smiling to yourself happily. It appeared you were not the only impatient one. As you watch him disappear from sight... you could have sworn you saw a little happiness in the way he walked up those stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 16.6K 40
Soulmates, she was never sure what to think of them. Everyone is born with the words that their soulmate will first say to them tattooed on their bod...
1.1K 44 30
╰► ["𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨?"] "𝐍𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ┌── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──┐ ⊱ ──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, You're in a "on...
22.4K 707 8
[Soulmate AU!] A story of two lovers bound together by the universe but brought together by chance on one frigid, fateful day.
225K 11.6K 45
As punishment for your sins, you, a young vampire, are banished - not just from your home, but to a different world entirely. Now, you find yourself...