My Brothers Best Friend.

By Kaylee0628

Jordan is Sam Golbach's twin sister. She is moving to Los Angeles with Sam and their best friend Colby Brock... More

Graduation
Goodbye Kansas
Hello Los Angeles
Worried
I love you.
TFIL
Motor Home.
Uncle Elton's Beard.
Brock
Prison Nightmare
I'm Sorry
I'm a Slut for Doritos
Better Know.
Announcing Jolby
Wake Up.
Distant
Funeral
I Got You Baby Boy
M.I.A
Versace Nightmares
I'm So Tired...
I Think I'm Okay
The Night I Drove Alone
Unexpected.
Possible Rekindling
Broken Into Two
I Still Love You
Wilting Family Tree
Regrets
Mistakes
I love you bubba.

Back Home

1.8K 22 6
By Kaylee0628

Jordan's POV:

Today is the day I come back to Los Angeles from the New Zealand trip. We are coming home a day early so Colby has no  idea that I'm coming home yet. I haven't texted him all day and he is blowing up my phone because he is worrried.

Colbs♥️: Morning bubba

Colbs♥️: I'm guessing your not up yet.

Colbs♥️: Please answer I'm getting worried.

Colbs♥️: Neither you or Elton are answering your phones.

Colbs♥️: Did I do something wrong?

He is about to have a ducking anxiety attack. I feel bad because he thinks he did something wrong but he won't be mad at me when I he sees me in about 5 minutes. I text Sam and tell him to take Colby outside in the backyard. I run through the house and see Colby's back facing me while he is facing Sam. I run up to him and put my arms around him. He looks down and grabs my hands and then starts to laugh and turns around and kisses me passionately before things start to get a little head. "Okay keep it PG I love you guys but please, my oh so very child eyes don't need to see that." Corey yells out the door. Colby and I decided to have a movie night alone tonight. When I got home it was about 7:30 so we did our thing. Colby took a shower and then I took one. When I got out I got dressed and then walked I got Colby and l's shared bedroom to see Colby passed out in bed. I take a picture of him completely zonked our and post it on Instagram.

@JordanGolbach

Liked by @SamGolbach, @Katrinastuartofficial, @DevynLundy, and 4m others.

@JordanGolbach: All I wanted was a damn movie night and he fell asleep before I even got to start the movie. Sleep well bestie. @Colbybrock

View Comments:

@SamGolbach: He falls asleep every movie night it's annoying. 😂😂 @JordanGolbach.

@JordanGolbach: @SamGolbach I know right? 😂😂😂 Jk I love you bestie @Colbybrock.

I got off of my phone dying laughing and wake up Colby. We still haven't told our viewers about us dating yet. "Baby you fell asleep get up." No answer. No use in even trying I mumble to myself. He isn't getting up he is snoring like a lawnmower. So he wouldn't freak out if he gets up I left my sweatshirt next to him and he immediately hugged it in his sleep smelling my scent. I walked out I go into the hall and knocked on Sam's door. I hear a faint come in and open the door to see Sam on his bed looking at his phone along with Kat. "Hey guys" I say as I walk in. "Need some company since Colby is knocked out" Kat says laughing. "Yes please." I say laughing even harder. Sam pats the bed next to him and we watch a movie. At the end of the movie I see Kat cuddled up on Sam and they are both asleep. I turn off the tv and put their blanket over them and go into Colby and I's room. I look at the clock it is about 3:00 am now. I lay down next to Colby and he doesn't budge. I lay down and quickly drift off to sleep letting the darkness take over.

I wake up the next morning to Colby gone. I check Snapchat to see if he has been on there.

I look to see a cute picture of him. He has messy bed head and his eyes are still red from sleeping. I love him tired little baby face when he wakes up. I look outside on the balcony and see him sitting there. I open the door to see his asleep with him phone open on Instagram. Damn this boy can sleep anywhere. "Babe your on the deck come inside if you are gonna go back to sleep." He flutters his handsome blue eyes open and I am met by his blue gaze. He sits up and walks in the bedroom and plops on the bed before he starts to snore again. I lay back down next to him and he rolls over and puts his head on my chest and hugs me. I intertwine my finger in his hair and play with his hair awhile. I suddenly hear a knock followed by Sam's voice. "Can I come in." He says quietly. "Yeah." I whisper back. "Aw you guys are so cute." Sam whispers sitting on the edge of the bed. "Yeah I know." I whisper back. "Well I'm going to have to ruin this moment because Colby and I have a flight to Florida in 3 hours" He reply's laughing. I mess up Colby hair a little bit and his eyes flutter open  and he glances up at me and then at Sam. "Well good morning sleepy head." Sam and I say in unison.  "You have to get ready out flight leaves in 2 hours, we have to leave here soon." I love them but I hated them when they had to travel. I just got back from New Zealand and they are already leaving I didn't even get a full day with them. They are only going to Florida for a few days though so that shouldn't be a problem. After a while colby is ready and they say their goodbyes and hop into Colby's car and they are off to the airport. I just decide to hand out with the girls for the day. After Devyn, Kat, and I hung out at the mall I went up to our  bedroom. I laid on the bed and hugged Colby sweatshirt he wore before he left. I suddenly hear my phone ding and look to see a text from Colby.

Colbs♥️: Hey Baby we just landed. I love you babygirl sleep well my princess.

I look at my phone and smile wide. I lock my phone and plug it in and almost inhale the scent coming from Colby's sweatshirt and fall into a deep sleep. I wake up the next morning at about 11:00 to the group chat blowing up.

                       🏚TrapHouse🏚

Jake: has anyone heard from Sam and Colby since last night.

Devyn: Nope

Corey: Me either I tried calling them and it went straight to voicemail.

Me: guys what are you freaking out about?

Elton: Sam and Colby aren't answering anyone's calls.

Me: let me do some digging and I'll find out what is going on.

I call the Ireland boys because they were collaborating with them today. I cal them and they answer right away.

Hey it's Jordan are you guys with Sam and Colby?

Yeah about that

About what

We all got arrested and Sam and Colby aren't bailed out yet and we can't bail them out be we aren't related. Only significant other or sibling can bail them out.

Okay I'm flying in Florida with Kat as soon  as possible to get them out thank you for telling me.

I texted the group chat and told them what happened and then Kat and I went to the airport after packing a back for a few days. We booked a one way flight to Florida and landed in a couple hours. We got to the police station. I went to the desk and talked to the officer. "Hi I'm here to bail out Sam Golbach and Colby Brock." "One moment please." I stand there waiting for an answer. "Mr Golbach can be bailed out by Mr Brock has to wait till PP court tomorrow morning." "What why." "Mr Brock has three felonies when Mr Golbach has only one.l "okay what is his bail." "2,000$." Kat hands me the cash we got from the bank and I had the guy 2,000 dollars. After about 20 minutes I hear the door to the back open and look up to see Sam. Our eyes lock and I run over to to him and hug him as he sobs into the shoulder. "Everything is okay we are gonna get Colby out, alright." I say pulling away from his and cupping his face with my hands. Sam and I break apart and he kisses Kat and hugs her. I walk back up to the front desk and start to talk. "When will Colby Brock's release be determined or not." "Tomorrow at 6 am be head for 7 am for an final answer." "Okay thank you sir." "No problem." We drove to the closest hotel and got a room. We all took shower and laid down. I couldn't sleep I was worried about how terrified Colby was to be in there alone. I quickly dozed off at about 4 am and was woken up by Kat tell me to get up and get ready to go get Colby out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.2K 28
Colby Brock and Sam Golbach are in their sophomore year when a new girl comes to school, Savannah Andrews... Sam and Colby were being bullied and she...
85 5 11
Skyler Goldbach is Sam's younger sister, she was in the same high school as Colby, Sam and Jake. She grew up with them and did video's with them, and...
993 2 21
Okay so Sam and Colby are twins but when they turn 15 things change their parents say that Sam and Colby are not only twins but they are triplets and...
398K 9.5K 65
Chelsea Golbach is Sam Golbach's little sister. She and Sam's best friend, Colby Brock have an unbreakable bond. But will Colby's ex, Jordan Burgess...