Voices or the Dethroning of G...

By kevinhog

A magical horror/thriller adventure set in 80's Los Angeles. It's Spielberg meets Tarantino in a race against... More

Mike Lopez
PARKER PLAYS WITH FLUTTERBYS
COLIN BELAMY
MADELINE
Doc Bert
Beth
Doc Peterson
ELLIS CHAPMAN
SERGIO VERMAI
GILBERT ESTRADA
JOCKO FOURNIER
Hippy Mike
CHILDS BECOMES ONE
Cathy
Peterson
THE CHIEF
CHILDS
MRS. KATTERJOHN
BETH
THE BUICK
PHIL HASLEY
HOSPITAL
THE KNOWING THING
THE DAY ROOM
WHO'S AT THE DOOR?
PREACHER
MY HERO
GONE
The TEN
THE JOURNEY BEGINS
NIGHTMARE
JOINT
THE DRIVE
Meeting
Ellis
Katerjohn
FAMILY TIME
WARNING...IF YOU ARE RELIGIOUSLY SENSITIVE DO NOT READ!!!
Who's your Daddy
ACT ONE
FLYING
A NEW DAY
The Morning After
TOWNEY
Three Musketeers
FUCK THE DUMB SHIT
TOWNEY
MARTY SHINGLE
DANNY BOUTEN
PAUL RAYCE
THE NIGHT OF THE ESCAPE
CHIEF
Kicking
THE POWER
THE ELEPHANT
FACINATING
THE GRAPEVINE
EMMA AND RACE
TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF
FRIENDS
LITTLE MAN
REVERAND ALVIN BISHOP
WILSHIRE
THE CURE
EMMA AND RACE @ THE HOSPITAL
DREAMS
BUBBLES
COWABUNGA!
PROPHESY
THE JOB
THE SHERATON
THE MOTHER
THE SHOW
AMEN
DANNY AND RON JOIN THE CREW
SPEEDWAY
LAUGHTER
RACE AND EMMA
THE CAR
MUSTER
EMMA'S STORY
MIKE LAYS IT DOWN
WHAT CAR?
FINGERS
FIRE!
Parker's Dream
HE'LL DO JUST FINE
EIGHT IS ENOUGH
HAVOC IN THE CITY
HEAD FOR THE HILLS
RIPE
FLASH !
HOLLYWOOD
THAT WAY...
BLACKEST OF HEARTS
REALLY?
RON
EMMA AND RACE
Graves and Rob
DREAMS OF NORMAL PEOPLE
THE CURTAIN FALLS
THE PLAYER
THE SLATE TOWER
PALOS VERDE
THE GOOD REVEREND
THE SLATE RETRACTS
OUR HEROS
RED STALLION
BACK AT THE CHURCH
THE PROCESSION
GUM
Messiah
LONG BEACH HILTON
PALOMINE'S LAST WORD
CRYSTAL CATHEDRAL
THE CLIMAX BEGINS
THE ESCAPE
DOWN THE BLACK HOLE
THE END

BACK TO THE SHOW

14 3 0
By kevinhog

        Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to the Gerry Fulton Show, today's topic, Armageddon or Criminal Conspiracy, I'd like to introduce Captain Roger Hodges with the Los Angeles Police Department.  Is that downtown sir?"

            "Rampart Station."

            "I see, so tell us, Captain Hodges, what is the situation in the Rampart area?"

            "There has been a rapid growth of violent crime in the Silver Lake area as well as downtown and Korea town.  We have been unable at this time to calculate the reasons for this but are doing our best to contain the situation."

            "Is it true that there is insufficient manpower to contain the situation?"

            "If the situation continues at the rate it is at now, we are going to have to have federal or state assistance."

            "So Captain, would you say that it would be unadvisable to travel through that district?"

            "I would advise as little travel through these areas as possible."

            "And what if you are a resident in these areas?"

            "Stay in."

            "Stay in?"

            "Yes."

            "Next, I would like to introduce Dr. Jeffrey Brinker, a leading expert in the field of criminal psychology at Berkley.  Dr. Brinker, how can we understand what is going on?"

            "The only times in history when this sort of behavior takes place is during times of societal stress, in today's society, unemployment is at it's all time high, education has become too expensive, drugs have penetrated all segments then add overpopulation and traffic jams, high rents and government control and a new generation that was born into all this madness and I'm afraid we're heading into a revolution.  I think the youth of America especially in the inner city is fed up with the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer and this thing could get out of control very rapidly, personally, I'm going to Mexico."

            "So what do you think needs to happen to bring this under control?"

            "Too many things need to happen all at once, I'm afraid it's already out of control."

            "This is Martin Brier, Sergeant at Arms of the Hollywood Guardian Angels, he and his followers spend a good part of their lives on the streets.  What is your opinion of what is going on Martin?"

            "It's nuts, it's just crazy.  Nothing makes sense, people we see everyday are suddenly behaving in violent and antisocial manners without any provocation, it's like anybody who might have been a little trouble all of a sudden is, people who are normally cool have bad attitudes and people who were bad have gotten dangerous.  People are dropping out of the Angels, like crazy, can't say I blame 'em."

            "Why...why do you think this is going on?"

            "It might be some of what the doctor over there said but I don't think that's all of it, this isn't like something that has been growing, I mean we usually can manage to keep the status quo without calling in the cops.  Things have been the same for a long time and then suddenly everything went nuts.  I'm not claiming to be an expert but this is more than a revolution, there ain't no leader."

            "Exactly what I was coming to, this gentleman is Mr. Frederick Powell;  Mr. Powell is with Special Investigations with the F.B.I.  Are there any ring leaders in this, shall we say, movement?"

            "We have reason to believe that there is covert leadership of the occurrences that are currently taking place."

            "And do you have any suspects?"

            "We have certain individuals that we have under surveillance."

            "And who might that be sir?"

            "That's confidential at this time."

            "It has been suggested that the escaped convict, Johnathan Childs may have something to do with this, do you have any comment on that sir?"

            "We have no reason to believe that John Childs has any involvement in the current situation."

            "So you believe that it's merely coincidence that all this mayhem starting after the most fantastic prison break in history?

            "We have no reason to believe there is any connection."

            "I see, so, do you have any reason not to believe there is any connection?"

            "I cannot comment on that."

            "That's what I thought.  So for the record, is there any official standing on the possibility of Jonathan Childs involvement in the latest upsurge of crime in Los Angeles?"

            "We have no reason to believe..."

            "Right, that Jonathan Childs has any involvement, yeah, yeah, that says enough."

            "The Bureau has no official standing on the situation in L.A., it's under investigation."

            "Okay, thank you Mr. Powell.  For the record, I would like to inform the audience that we repeatedly requested the presence of the Los Angeles Chief of Police to our panel but he chose not to attend.  Next we have Detective Marilyn Hughs from the L.A. Special Task Force on Rape, tell me Miss Hughs, is it safe for women to walk on the streets in L.A.?"

            "I strongly suggest that women do not go anywhere in the downtown district alone. I would further suggest that if you travel to work, that you should carpool.  I don't want to start a panic, but rape and violent crime against women has risen the most sharply of all other crimes."

            "So women in the L.A. district should not travel unescorted?"

            "That's correct."

            "Is that the official stance of the L.A.P.D.?"

            "No, it is not"

            "Ladies and gentlemen, I knew what this lady's answer would be, Miss Hughs is a very courageous woman who has, against orders to the contrary by her superiors, agreed to appear on the show because she believes strongly that women should be warned of the situation.  Miss Hughs, do you expect you will lose your job for your appearance here today?"

            "I was told I would, yes sir."

            Gerry turned to the studio audience and raised his hands as if to say "what do you think of that?"  The audience booed and hissed.

            "The audience and I appreciate your situation Miss Hughs, it's too bad that in an age when we should have open communication and the ability to trust our governmental leaders that this kind of deception still is taking place.  Well, you heard her ladies, please don't venture out alone these days."

            We are now compiling reports of the prison break of Jonathan Childs and his so called Masters and followers and will have a special show tomorrow about some of the unanswered mysteries of that case.

            Jonathan Childs, alias Preacher, was nothing more than a psycho child molester, rapist until he became a ring leader in the most bizarre prison break in history. Robert Towney who had been in the prison to cover that case, disappeared after handing a video tape of the situation over to F.B.I. officials.  We have been able to attain eye witness reports of the break from confidential sources that have some amazing stories to tell about the occurrences of that day.  Obviously there was big money on the outside to assist in the escape. There is much more to Jonathan Childs than meets the eye and our government is covering it up.

            So tune in tomorrow for "Jonathan Childs, Criminal or Profit."

            "Next, on the Gerry Fulton Show."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700 148 17
After one of the most awful days in her life, Eva Romney goes for a relaxing run on the trail behind her house. Cursing her failing life and her tox...
240 58 11
This is about a detective with high intellectual prowess and a good sense of humor and who appears to keep his cool in any situation and even causes...
1.6K 93 21
WARNING: This book contains very disturbing situations, explicit sexual themes, dubious content, violence and strong language. I never should've been...
Let Them In By Vamp

Mystery / Thriller

11 7 7
Genre - Mystery/Thriller Beauty is deceiving... What lies inside can't be caught from the look on the one's body. Explore a world haunted by criminal...