Voices or the Dethroning of G...

By kevinhog

A magical horror/thriller adventure set in 80's Los Angeles. It's Spielberg meets Tarantino in a race against... More

Mike Lopez
PARKER PLAYS WITH FLUTTERBYS
COLIN BELAMY
MADELINE
Doc Bert
Beth
Doc Peterson
ELLIS CHAPMAN
SERGIO VERMAI
GILBERT ESTRADA
JOCKO FOURNIER
Hippy Mike
CHILDS BECOMES ONE
Cathy
Peterson
THE CHIEF
CHILDS
MRS. KATTERJOHN
BETH
THE BUICK
PHIL HASLEY
HOSPITAL
THE KNOWING THING
THE DAY ROOM
WHO'S AT THE DOOR?
PREACHER
MY HERO
GONE
The TEN
THE JOURNEY BEGINS
NIGHTMARE
JOINT
THE DRIVE
Meeting
Ellis
Katerjohn
FAMILY TIME
WARNING...IF YOU ARE RELIGIOUSLY SENSITIVE DO NOT READ!!!
Who's your Daddy
ACT ONE
FLYING
A NEW DAY
The Morning After
TOWNEY
Three Musketeers
FUCK THE DUMB SHIT
TOWNEY
MARTY SHINGLE
DANNY BOUTEN
PAUL RAYCE
THE NIGHT OF THE ESCAPE
CHIEF
Kicking
THE POWER
THE ELEPHANT
FACINATING
THE GRAPEVINE
EMMA AND RACE
TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF
FRIENDS
LITTLE MAN
REVERAND ALVIN BISHOP
THE CURE
EMMA AND RACE @ THE HOSPITAL
DREAMS
BUBBLES
COWABUNGA!
PROPHESY
THE JOB
THE SHERATON
THE MOTHER
THE SHOW
AMEN
DANNY AND RON JOIN THE CREW
SPEEDWAY
BACK TO THE SHOW
LAUGHTER
RACE AND EMMA
THE CAR
MUSTER
EMMA'S STORY
MIKE LAYS IT DOWN
WHAT CAR?
FINGERS
FIRE!
Parker's Dream
HE'LL DO JUST FINE
EIGHT IS ENOUGH
HAVOC IN THE CITY
HEAD FOR THE HILLS
RIPE
FLASH !
HOLLYWOOD
THAT WAY...
BLACKEST OF HEARTS
REALLY?
RON
EMMA AND RACE
Graves and Rob
DREAMS OF NORMAL PEOPLE
THE CURTAIN FALLS
THE PLAYER
THE SLATE TOWER
PALOS VERDE
THE GOOD REVEREND
THE SLATE RETRACTS
OUR HEROS
RED STALLION
BACK AT THE CHURCH
THE PROCESSION
GUM
Messiah
LONG BEACH HILTON
PALOMINE'S LAST WORD
CRYSTAL CATHEDRAL
THE CLIMAX BEGINS
THE ESCAPE
DOWN THE BLACK HOLE
THE END

WILSHIRE

12 3 0
By kevinhog

Merrill Graves drove straight through from Frisco to L.A. in about 8 hours with the rest of the crew sleeping most of the way. They arrived in L.A. County on the 5 freeway a day after Childs had made his great escape, he felt a little guilty about not having been there but he knew there was nothing he could have done if he had been.

In another hour he was getting off the 405 at Wilshire to go to the Federal building to see the chief again. He was road weary and hungry but he figured he had better check in and try to get some back up. He knew it would be fruitless but he didn't know what else to try, he was sure he would dismiss him as mad, especially since Cathy and the kids but he was going to give it his best shot. Also he knew that the chief would have the bigger picture of what was going on as far as the actual occurrences and information that Graves himself had been disconnected from.

He pulled off the freeway and went around the corner to the Federal building, as he pulled up in front he saw immediately that there was trouble, and it must have just happened because he hadn't heard anything on the radio about it as he drove.

Just as he pulled up to the front of the building it came.

"We have to interrupt your programming for a special report. The Federal building at 14,000 Wilshire Blvd. which houses the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been severely damaged by a helicopter that evidently was trying to make an emergency landing at the nearby lawn adjacent to the building.

No word as yet to the extent of the damage, but we have been able to confirm that a large percentage of the offices that house the F.B.I. have been destroyed.

No report has been given as to yet of the injured or fatalities but the estimate we have guessed to be in excess of 50, there is no official word as yet. I repeat, there is no official word as to the extent of the damage or the injured or fatalities, we will break back in to your programming as soon as we learn anymore, we now return you to your normal programming" and the radio cut back to the middle of a song in progress...

"Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind"

Merrill just sat and stared at the busted corridor hanging halfway out of the medium high skyscraper right where the chief's office was. He knew, instinctively that the chief was one of the unconfirmed fatalities.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 58 11
This is about a detective with high intellectual prowess and a good sense of humor and who appears to keep his cool in any situation and even causes...
129K 3.6K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...
29K 1.6K 70
Tabitha and her mother think they have found themselves the perfect place to live: an extremely affordable mansion in a small town far away from Tabi...
9 2 48
The earth has been ravaged by war, and all that is left of humanity is on an iron island out in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. It was a paradise...