Tortured Love (One direction...

By one_direction1908

Charlotte, along side One Direction, is kidnapped. Abused by their kidnappers, the group needs to link togeth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note (please read!!)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
New Story!
Update

Chapter 51

378 15 13
By one_direction1908

a/n Warning, stronger language then usual in this chapter + italics is a memory

Harry's POV

"Harry?" The single word ricocheted through my skull, intensifying the already unbearable pain my head radiated. The rancid taste in my mouth further irritated my already churning stomach and the thought of ingesting anything anytime soon had me on the brink of having my head stuck in a toilet for the next few hours. 

I squinted at McKenna who had paused at the front hall with a gaping mouth, cheeks flushed from the cool air outside. She seeming to be searching for something to say as she took in my pathetic state still stretched over the couch. Her fingers dropped from the buttons of her jacket she had yet to take off and approached me. McKenna slid the empty overturned bottles onto the coffee with a small grimace and sat next to me with a look I couldn't decipher.

“Something’s happened,” It was a statement rather than a question. McKenna knew better than to think things were okay.

“Yes,” I rasped, sleep still thick in my voice.

“It’s bad,” McKenna stated again, eyeing the bottles then looking back to me.

“Yes.” There was a moment of silence as McKenna prepared herself for the news. Although, no amount of preparation would help soften the blow of what I was about to tell her. 

She surprised me by asking while gesturing to the bottles, "Where did you get that?" 

"Charlie had a stash in her closet," I spat, closing my eyes again. 

I heard McKenna let out a sigh then she got up. I didn't bother asking where she was going, I had a pretty good idea.

"Could you get me some water?" I called when I heard her coming back from Charlie's room...was it still Charlie's room?

"Want some advil while I'm at it?"

"Please," I rubbed my temples. I heard her fill a glass and grab the pills then she came back into the living room and put them into my hands.

I sat up and downed the pills and the water, eager for the pills to kick in, "Thanks." 

McKenna nodded then opened the vodka she took from Charlie's stash and took a sip, wincing at the burn. After a couple of more mouth fulls, McKenna said, "Okay, I'm ready to hear it."

I took the bottle from her and took a gulp while she looked at me with shock and concern, "Are you sure that's the best idea?"

"No," I snorted, taking another drink before passing the bottle back. I could care less if it was a good idea or not, I needed the buzz to spit out that Charlie had left. 

"I don't know where to start."

"The beginning?" McKenna suggested, her calm voice contradicting her white knuckled grip she had on the bottle neck. 

"Does Charlie know anyone in London besides us?" I asked. McKenna would notice if Charlie had been seeing other people besides us but then again, I was her boyfriend and I didn't even know. A lump lodged in my throat at the use of past tense. 

"No?"

"Are you sure? She didn't have anyone over or was going out frequently?" I pressed.

"No, I would have noticed if she had met someone," McKenna told me. I shook my head, still confused as fuck. What was I missing?  

"Why?" 

"Because there was a fire that they think was intentionally set. Guards were also drugged and the fence was cut. She couldn't have done that on her own," Thinking of some prick touching her set my teeth on edge and my blood boiling.

McKenna stared at me, colour draining from her face as she absorbed my words, "Charlie's gone, isn't she?"

"She's gone," I confirmed, my heart tightening and breath catching at the words. 

McKenna shot up, her face contorted in pain, and paced the stretch of the living room, "Haven't they sent someone after her? Wasn't there security footage to see who helped her and we can track them down? Weren't the doors locked? Someone must have seen something! How could she do this?! I thought you said things were getting better! You said she wasn't going to pull this shit again!" She ranted until she ran out of breath. 

"The fire knocked out the security footage and made the doors unlock automatically. No one seems to have seen anything and they have sent people to look for her," I tried to answer the numerous questions, "I thought she was better...Charlie told me she was going to try," Flashes of the last time I saw Charlotte hit me hard, every detail branded into my mind. Her eyes had been more green then gold that day, the amber speckles only visible when you looked close enough. Her skin felt like silk against mine, the heat radiating from her like an electrical current shooting through my body. And her smile, one that I could spend all day looking at. Charlie was and always would be my favourite thing to look at even though I would never be able to again. Now all I had left was a photo or two and my memories. 

"But..she-...This is-..I can't-," Each of McKenna's attempts at speaking was cut off by choked sobs. She hugged herself and turned her back to me. I got up and spun her back to me then pulled her in for a hug. Both of us needed the comfort. 

"Harry, how could she do this?" McKenna cried into my shirt. I could feel my own eyes stinging  but I pushed the tears back.

"I wish I knew."

**

"Call me if they find her?" McKenna asked for the third time while I tugged my shoes on. After McKenna was done crying, she dragged my ass to bed to sleep off the hang over that was still hitting at full force. The rest had helped my head but I still felt drained.

"You'll be the first to know," I responded as I previously had.  

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Come back if you need anything," She sent me a half smile. 

"Thanks McKenna," I nodded and went out into the hall. 

"See you later."

"Bye," I said and left the building with my stomach in knots. The drive home seemed too quick and I wasn't keen on facing my Mum at this time. I really need my own flat again. I was already in deep shit for not coming home last night, evident in the many missed calls and unread messages on my phone. 

I unwillingly got out of the car and entered the house. I knew there was no use in trying to sneak in; there was no getting past Mum especially when she was on the war path like this. Every since my return, she'd lose her mind if I went an hour without contacting her. I can understand her reasons, she almost lost me, but I was suffocating. 

"Harry, where the hell have you been?" She snapped, standing from the couch. 

"Out," I shrugged, not wanting to explain again what had happened. Once was enough today. 

"Out?," Mum breathed, shaking her head, "You had me worried sick!"

"Sorry," I approached the stairs but she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back to face her. 

The hurt in her eyes were too much for me to ignore, "What's going on?"

I swallowed hard and shook my head, tears threatening to over spill again. I'd refused to cry since Charlie's departure because, in my heart, I still didn't believe she's really done it. I couldn't wrap my head around that I wasn't even worth a final phone call to her. 

"Harry, what's happened? Has something happened to Charlotte?"

"She's gone, Mum."

Mum mumbled so quietly under her breath, I wasn't sure she'd even spoken the horrid words, "I always knew that girl was trash."

I stepped back, "She is not trash!"

Mum looked appalled, "She's abandoned you and you still defend her? Charlotte left, she obviously doesn't care for you."

Her words cut through me painfully, adding another knife to my already shredded heart. The pain was temporarily overcome with a rage so intense I saw red. She should be comforting me not making things worse.

 "Oh, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?" I blurted before my mind caught up but I was too enraged to try and take it back. Two could play at this game. 

Mum flinched, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You left Dad," I pointed out with balled fists, "You just abandoned him because you no longer cared for him and replaced Dad with someone else. You just cut him out of our lives!"

"That has-"

"So I'm sorry," I cut off, "That you think it's ridiculous to care for someone who couldn't give two shits about me but I think my reaction is pretty damn appropriate! I can't just stop loving her within a day."

"Harry, I-" 

"Save it, Mum," I stalked back to the door and threw it open. 

"Where are you going?" She cried out the front door, "Please Harry, come back! We can-" I cut her off yet again by slamming my car door shut. I never would have though either my Mum or I would say those things to one and other. We were always so close. How can she not see my side of things or at least empathize with me. Her criticisms were completely unnecessary and unwanted. Not to mention  that she'd done the exact same thing to Dad as Charlie had done to me, yet Charlie was the only one in the wrong here. 

"She's abandoned you and you still defend her?" Mum's voice repeated in my head. As much as I hated to admit it, Mum was right. I don't have a reason to defend Charlie any longer. 

More confused then ever about how I should feel about everything, I drove back to the only place I could think of. As much as it hurt to go, I think I feel most comfortable there at this point.

I got out of the car, climbed the stairs, and knocked on the door while swallowing what was left of my pride.

"Harry?"

Charlotte's POV

Pulling the last staples out, I delicately put the last of the pictures on the pile I created on the desk. I'd spent all day carefully taking down all the pictures, preserving and treasuring every piece of paper and memory that went with it. It was as if I changed the condition of them, in any way, that the memory would be yanked from my grasp and right now, in here, I hold on to them as hard as I can.

Sighing, I exited the bedroom and went into the kitchen to find something to eat. After looking around, I decided some cereal would do. So I pulled out my singular bowl and filled it with cinnamon toast crunch and milk then slowly ate it with my singular spoon on my singular chair. I sat facing the television, watching for any indication that my family is okay. 

After mechanically eating the entire bowl, I washed the dishes and flopped down on the couch in the living room. This is how I spent my time here; going from room to room, always watching the screen. 

 Watching McKenna's face as Harry told her the news was as hard as to be expected. It was like I broke with her. After Harry left, McKenna immediately smashed my favourite lamp in a fit of anger and then shut herself in her room. Cries could be hears echoing through the apartment which eventually turned silent, signalling she'd either fallen asleep or was out of tears. I didn't know because they hadn't put a camera in her room. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. 

I perked up at the sound of a knock on the door of the flat. My best guess was McKenna had texted Niall to come and comfort her. I was thankful she had someone to do it. I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could. But McKenna didn't seem like she knew who was at the door either so maybe Harry asked Niall to come.  

She swung open the door, surprise clear on her face even from the bad camera angle I had, and said, "Harry?"

He swallowed hard before saying, "I was hoping I could take you up on your offer."

She automatically stepped aside, "You're always welcome here."

"Thanks," Harry sent her a half smile as he entered but it didn't reach his eyes. I knew something had happened.

I sat up, on the edge of the couch, and waited for McKenna to ask the question that I was dying to hear the answer to. What could have happened after he left our apartment? 

"You want anything?" McKenna offered while they both took a seat on the couch. 

"No thanks."

McKenna pressed her lips in a hard line, "You want to talk about it?"

Harry was silent for a moment and I silently urged him to tell her. By telling her, Harry was telling me. Even though he wasn't aware of it, I was there for him in the only way I could be, no matter how minimal it was. 

"My Mum just said some shit that pissed me off," He sighed.

"Like what?"

Harry looked up at McKenna briefly then back to the coffee table, "That Charlie is trash and I'm a dumbass for still defending her even though she left us."

McKenna flinched slightly at the confession. I couldn't blame Anne for thinking so little of me. She thinks I left without caring about the broken hearts I was leaving behind. She hates me because of all the pain I'm causing Harry. I hate myself for that as well. But on the other hand, I couldn't help but smile that Harry, after everything, had still defended me. He should be hating me right now. 

"So, you still think she's going to come back? Is that why you defended her?" McKenna asked softly. 

"No, I don't think she's coming back," Harry admitted, "But the Charlie I know wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. I guess I'm just waiting for a call or a letter or an email or whatever. Just something to know that she's alright."

"Goodbye," McKenna repeated, a tear sliding down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away. 

She shook her head and cleared her throat, changing the subjects and distracting herself, "Well apparently a bed has opened up so your welcome to it if you'd like. I'm sure Charlie has some of your clothes stashed in her closet."

That was true. I loved the way his heavenly scent clung to the clothes and they enveloped me like a constant hug. What I wouldn't give to have one of his t-shirts right about now. 

"Would you mind?" 

"Of course not," McKenna gave him a pat on the shoulder then glanced at her phone, "Well, I'm beat so I'm going to turn in. Help yourself to whatever you'd like."

"Thanks McKenna." Harry gave her a genuine smile and I could tell he appreciated not only her letting him stay, but all the emotional support she'd given him as well. I knew from experience that McKenna is an excellent shoulder to cry on. 

"Night Harry."

"Goodnight."

I settled back into the couch after McKenna went into her bedroom and Harry closed his eyes. So, Harry was waiting for a goodbye that would never come. He was hanging onto the possibility of a last communication between us. 

I shot up at the sound of the door opening, my stomach flip flopping with fear and anticipation. My fists automatically clenched, preparing to defend myself. Although, I'd been down the road enough times to know there wasn't much I could do. 

"Evening sweetheart," Jack nodded to me and I gritted my teeth. Lucy sauntered in after him with her classic queen bitch smirk on. Each family member seemed to have a role in all this. Lucy was the sadistic master mind, thinking up all kinds of ways to torture us, but wasn't always involved in the execution of the plan. Peter, Jack, and Billy were the man power. Jenny was the least involved but still did not try to stop what they were doing. In fact, she probably enjoyed it as much as they did. Jenny just didn't want to get her hands dirty. 

"I'm assuming you've been watching?" Lucy gestured to the television. 

"Well you haven't left me much else to do, now have you?" I sneered back although they could have given me anything, I still would be glued to the T.V. 

Jack chuckled, "Sorry about that."

"What do you want?" I demanded. What they were doing was torture enough, they didn't need to add salt to the wound. 

"We're just giving Harry what he wants," Lucy shrugged as if it was nothing. 

"Excuse me?"

"He just wants to hear from his darling dearest one more time," Jack inched closer while cocking his head, "What's the harm in giving Harry what he wants?"

"What's the catch?" I spat.

"Catch?" Jack pretended to be hurt by my accusation. 

"Yes, catch. Obviously you won't let me say whatever I want to."

"Well where's the fun in that?" Lucy asked and I wanted to smack the smirk right off her face. I bit my lip so hard, restraining myself, that I tasted blood.

"Yes, well, you'll have to say a few things for us but won't it be worth it to hear his voice again?" Lucy continued to taunt me. I clenched my fists so hard, my nails broke the skin of my palms. 

"Say what?"

Jack sat on the couch casually as if we were old friends and shrugged, "Just that you hate him and he's never going to see you again."

"I will not say that!" I growled. 

"Oh, really?" Jack smiled, the sight sending shivers through me.

"Jack, I think we've forgotten something?" Lucy said.

He tapped his chin, "Yes, I think we have. What was it again?"

"Mhh..." She pretended to think about it also and my temper boiled over.

"What?! What the fuck did you do now?!"

"That's right," Jack clapped, ignoring my outburst, "We've added more camera's just for you!" As he spoke, Jack messed around with the T.V. and it now showed the previous images but also a view of McKenna's room and the place between the living room and kitchen, having a view of both. 

Up against the wall between the two rooms, only a few mere feet away from Harry, was Peter flattened against the wall. My heart hammered wildly in my chest and my breath caught, my body in full blown panic mode. Peter was in the flat within spitting distance of Harry and McKenna. 

"Get him the fuck away from them," My voice didn't come out as threatening as I'd wanted it to be. 

"You gotta give to get, sweetheart."

As much as it hurt, I didn't have a choice. If I said those things, Harry would still get to live. 

"If I do it, Peter will leave them alone?"

"For now."

I swallowed hard, blinking away tears, "Fine."

Lucy stalked forward, getting right in my face and threatening, "If you say one thing to tip him off, we will know and Peter won't hesitate."

"Alright," I forced out and she thankfully stepped back. Lucy pulled out a disposable cell phone and handed it to me. My hands visibly shook as I took the tiny object from her.

"We'll be listening. Make sure you get it done tonight and if you call anyone else, we'll kill you and your friends, got it?" I nodded automatically, "I will be back to get the phone once you're done."

At least they weren't making me do this at gun point. I would barely be able to spit out the words as it is.  The siblings left, leaving me alone again. For once, I didn't mind it so much. 

I sat on the couch and placed the phone on the table in front of me, chewing on my lip. How could I say these things to him, watching him break further apart in front of me. I know how I felt when they made him do this to me and it was one of the worst things they'd done to Harry and I. 

"Fuck!" I screamed, getting up and pacing the room a couple of times before sitting down again, raking my fingers through my hair. No, the sooner I could get this done the better. Anything to get the still lurking Peter away from them.

Just as I picked the phone up, Harry got up and went to my room. I slowly set the phone back down, watching what he was doing. He entered my room the flicked the light on and leaned against the door frame with his arms and ankles crossed. Harry just stood, watching my room as if I would suddenly appear. 

After a couple of minutes, he fully entered and began searching for something. He checked under the bed and mattress, in all my dresser drawers, and all through the closet. What was he looking for? Frustrated, Harry sat on the bed and put his head in his hands, bouncing his knee up and down. Then he stood and yanked out my bedside table drawer and threw it down onto the floor, spilling the contents. 

Pencils, paper, chap stick, photos, amungst other things littered the floor at his feet. Harry got down on his knees and sorted through the pile of junk roughly. After getting through most of the pile, Harry grabbed an unfamiliar folder and looked through it's contents with shaky fingers. What the-.

My thoughts were cut off when Jack re-enter the room, "Just in time for him to find those."

"Find what?" I was on the verge of tears now, knowing what they'd planted wasn't good. 

"Your love letters to Evan, silly. You know, the guys who's baby you're carrying? The one you're running off to get married to? Ringing any bells?" He then laughed, hard, "Get it? Ringing any bells?"

Shaking his head while still chucking at his ridiculous pun, Jack left as fast as he came, leaving me gasping for air. Pregnant?! Marriage?! To Evan?! What the actual fuck. 

My feet were planted where I stood as I tried to absorb what they'd done. I couldn't go back as see Harry's face when he sees the letters I supposedly wrote. I felt like my world was spinning too fast and it wouldn't even slow enough for me to catch my breath. Blow after blow kept coming at full force and I was close to shattering completely. Each time I think things can't get any worse, that I've finally hit rock bottom, they strike again. 

I couldn't keep going like this for much longer. To bear so much pain and guilt at one time made hope seem like a stupid concept. The thought of getting back was fading, as if I'm being woken up from a dream, forcing me to my cold, unforgiving reality. It would just be easier to give up. It would certainly be less painful then this. 

I blinked and realized that I'd sat back down on the couch in front of the phone, looking at the screen. The letters were still in Harry's hands but he wasn't looking at them. His face was screwed up in a painful grimace as the underlying uncertainties he had came to life. My captors and myself both knew Evan was a sensitive subject for him, considering Evan still had feelings for me. Ever since the last time we'd been kidnapped, when I'd been so confused about what to do with Evan and Harry, he'd been worried that I thought I'd made the wrong choice to come to Camden to be with him. I took any chance I got to make those worries go away because I never once doubted my decision but these letters just made me out to be an even bigger liar and proved his fears correct. 

I picked up the phone and began dialing his number. I needed to do this. Just get all the hard things out of the way at once, like ripping off a band aid. Prolonging this would only make it hurt worse. 

I put the phone to my ear and heard his ring tone on the screen. I wish it had been my ringtone. Harry had given me a special ring tone so he'd always know when I was calling him, which I absolutely adored. Harry paused at the sound, judging if he was actually hearing it or not, before pulling his phone out. 

Harry stared at the 'unknown caller' flashing on the screen and I suddenly hoped that he would not answer. Screw the doing it all at once plan, Harry could only take so much at a time. Finding those damn letters, telling McKenna what happened, and fighting with him Mom was more then enough for one day.

Much to my horror, he accepted the call and put it to his ear, murmuring in a broken voice, "Hello?" 

"Harry," I breathed before my mind caught up. I was just too happy to hear his voice speaking to me. 

"...Charlotte?" Harry gasped. That one word sent my determination sky high to get back to him. All this pain was defiantly worth it if I got to be with him again.

We were both stunned into a momentary silence. I wish it could last instead of filling it with the horrible words my captors were forcing out of me. 

"How have you been?" I broke the silence lamely. For god sakes, how have you been? How the fuck do you think he's been, Charlie?! I mentally slap myself. 

"How have I been?" Harry repeated, stunned. 

"I'm sorry, that was stupid." Another pause. 

"So, you got out," He started. 

"I did."

"And you're pregnant," These were simple statements rather then questions but I decided to answer them anyways. 

"I am," Bile rose in the back of my throat at the horrid lies I was telling. 

"And engaged, so I hear?" He spat.

"You read my letters, then?" I bit my lip again to prevent me from saying something we'd all regret. 

His voice was harsh but I could see the tears running down his face on the television, "Yeah, I read them alright."

"Why were you going through my things?"

"To find something to tell me where you'd run off to," Harry said.

"I don't want to be found, Harry," I kept my voice cruel and cold, "I'm happier with Evan then I ever was with you. You stuck me in a fucking loony bin for god sake's." I understand why you did it and I forgive you. 

"You know why I did that-" I couldn't let him break me down and admit what was really going on. There would be a heavy price to pay if I did. But a tempting thought crossed my mind and it was too much to pass up. 

"This was a mistake. You were a mistake," I repeated the words he's told me in the basement. I have to twist them so they match the situation but I hoped he would catch on enough to figure something wasn't right. 

"Charlotte, I-" He tried again but I cut him off. 

"Whatever we had was over the moment you committed me. I don't know what I was thinking when I left my home to be with you. You aren't that fit, kind of boring, and Evan will be everything you weren't to me," I was dry heaving by now, sick from my own twisted words. Harry is kind, caring, sweet, loving, and just amazing in every single way. He didn't deserve any of this. 

I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting his face at this exact moment to be branded into my mind permanently, "Charlotte, I just...." Harry trailed off, too broken to reply. 

"I just hope you're happy," He finally finished and I had to pull the phone away so he wouldn't hear the choked sobs escaping my throat. Harry should be calling me out on all my bullshit right now but instead, he's hoping I'm happy. That was it. The final knife to the heart to completely and utterly decimated me. 

"I am," My voice broke and I thought I was caught for sure at that moment. 

Harry asked, "This is goodbye then, yeah?" 

"It is," No! No, this would not be goodbye. This couldn't be goodbye. 

I heard Harry sniffing as he said, "I'm sorry I couldn't be what you needed me to."

"Me too," I had to keep my answers short so that I wouldn't have the chance to give myself away with my breakdown. 

"I love you, baby." God, I love you so much Harry. Please don't give up on me quite yet. 

"Goodbye Harry."

"Goodbye Charlotte," Harry kept the phone to his ear and I knew I'd have to be the one to end the call. So I did, as much as it killed me to. I threw the phone towards the door then watched as Harry completely broke down, letting out all the bottled up pain and anguish I cause him. Harry held my pillow close as he sobbed into it, his shoulders shaking violently. I noticed Peter slipping out of the flat as well, undetected. 

The door opened and Lucy grabbed the phone and left without a glance or word to me. I got up and screamed. I just let loose and screamed and screamed until I'd lost my voice. I tipped over the coffee table, punched a wall several times, and torn up that fucking book they'd put in my room all while belting out an earsplitting screech. 

Eventually I just stopped, my throat raw and overworked. I collapsed in a heap, unaware to my surroundings, and closed my eyes, bringing myself to a better place. 

"Come on!" Harry growled, tilting the controller to the right with an adorably determined look on his face. He pressed a button repeatedly, still frustrated with how his video game was turning out. I wish I could take a photo right now. His hair was a wild mess of curls from having just woke up, his tongue out slightly out in concentration, and eyebrows furrowed. Instead of using the perfectly good couch, Harry sat on the floor with his legs crossed, leaning against the sofa.

"Morning," I sauntered further into the room, eventually sitting next to him, our knees brushing. 

"Good morning," He murmured, not taking his eyes off the television. The morning rasp that was still in his voice sent a rush of heat through me.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Great, you?" Harry replied.

"Fine," Sleeping in Harry's arms provided the best rest I've ever gotten.

He jerked the remote again then muttered, "Yes!" Signalling something had gone right. It was all gibberish to me. I was more of a Mario Cart kind of girl.  

I sighed, knowing Harry was busy at the moment and didn't seem to want to be bothered. I shrugged it off and went to get up when I felt arms wrap around my wait and pull me back into Harry's lap. 

"How about a proper good morning?" Harry's hot breath tickled as he skimmed the shell of my ear with his nose. I giggled and didn't hesitate to press my lips to his, tasting mint toothpaste on him. Taking me by surprise, her tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth then taking the opportunity when I gasped to slip his tongue into my mouth. They moved together in sync, sending a wave of heat in the pit of my stomach as I pressed myself closer. 

"Better?" I breathed once we'd pulled away. 

Harry nodded, "Much."

"I'll let you get back to it then," I tried to sit up but Harry tugged me back into his lap and wrapped his arms securely around me. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, skill tracing my jaw with his nose. 

I couldn't hide the shutter that passed through me, "You're busy. I don't want to distract you."

"Well it would seem I've found myself a good luck charm so I'm afraid you can't go anywhere. Besides, I quite enjoy your distractions."

I blushed and put the controller back into his hands, "Well by all means then, continue."

Harry chuckled and turned back to the television and going onto the next level, although I could tell I still held most of his attention, "I hope you know that I have no idea what's going on. That doesn't make me a very qualified good luck charm."

"That's alright love, I'll teach you if you'd like," Harry offered, glancing at me. 

I smiled, "That would be perfect."

Harry proceeded to explain what the game was about and all the controls for it. It was still confusing to me but I enjoyed listening to his voice and watching him talk. After, Harry even let me try a level, which I failed miserably at I might add. He gave me helpful tips but I couldn't focus on the game with his hot breath tickling my neck and arms wrapped around me. But Harry didn't seem to care that I was horrid either. He seemed to be enjoying it just as much as I was. 

Reliving the memories helped with the emptiness that only Harry could fill. But it still couldn't rid me of the consuming guilt and pain I felt which I feared would not end. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Awful ending, I know I'm sorry but it's the longest chater I've written so I hope it makes up for it. BUT THAT PHONE CALL THOUGH :'( Ugh why can't they just be happy together. Cause I'm a horrible person, that's why -.-

Anyways, we are almost to the end of the book! Eek, where has the time gone I can't believe how far this book has come thank you to everyone for sticking with me! xx

Pretty please fan, vote, and comment! I love talking to you guys :) 

If I were to write another book after this one was finished, would you read it? Let me know please

Thanks for reading! Xx hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.
574 21 1
"'Dammit Harry!' Niall slams his fist against the wall, so suddenly it causes Harry to jump. He watches as Niall shakes his head, seeming to try and...
Creep » L.S By Z

Fanfiction

302K 15.6K 32
"People say you should stay away from the bad ones. But if I had stayed away, How would've I found you?"
5.4K 218 11
Escaping. An amazing feeling. Eve and Carly are finally free, but to what extent. The road their on is becoming a little rocky and no one is happy. I...