Ameortentia - Collection of O...

By SlytherinPrincess002

A collection of One-shots: Fremione Dramione FredxHermionexGeorge Theomione Linny Deamus Cedmione ect... More

Mistletoe (Fremione)
Filthy Little Mud-Blood (Dramione)
Coming Out (Linny)
Pissing off the Old Toad (George x Lee)
Marry me? (Fremione)
Caught (Scorose)
Am I? I am. (Oliver x Percy)
"Make me, Potter." (Scorbus)
Back To You (Charlie Weasley/Hermione Granger)
His Girl (GeorgexHermione)
Defying Fate (Hermione/Adrian Pucey)
Half Off (Fred/Hermione/George)
Guilty (Draco×Ginny)
Imprint? (Hermione/Paul Lahote)(Harry Potter/Twilight Crossover)
Tame Me (Hermione×Charlie)
Gryffindor at Heart (Blaise Zabini × Hermione Granger)
Dauntless (Hermione × Fred)
Friends Dont (Hermione × Ginny)
Let Me Down Slowly (Ron x Lavender)
Thank you, Next (Hermione x Pansy)
First Dance of Many (Fremione)
Fierce
Secret Love (George x Hermione)
End Up With You (Theomione)
Traitor (Theodore Nott and Hermione Granger)(Part 2)
The Martyrs (Theomione Part Three)
I Dare You
Broken (Fred x Hermione)
Do You See Them Too? (Oliver and Percy)
Changes (Lee x George)
Unbreakable (Deamus)
Sleepovers (Lee x Hermione)
The Cure
Love Lies
Broom Sticks and Bookworms (Oliver x Hermione)
Teasing (BlaisexHermione)
Instinct
Bravery and Loyalty
Complete
Soulmates
Hermione Granger and The Goblet of Fire
Ravenclaw Tower Romance (Hugo Weasley & Daisy Dursley)
The Weasley Eight
She's So Gone (Cedric/Ginny/Oliver)
Facing the Consequences
Fire and Ice (Scorose)
Kryptonite (GeorgexHermione)
Fist Bumping (Jily)
Misfit (Scorlily)
Aftermath (Vikmione)
Demons in... Lust? No, Love.
The Weasley/Granger War of '95
Dragons (Hermione×OC Muggle Boy)
The Executioner
Interdimensional (Thresh and Hermione)
Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not? (Seth Clearwater & Hermione Granger)
Taken with Her (Hermione Granger×George Weasley)
Real or Not Real?
In Another World
In Another World
The Forest and The Ocean (HGxGW HGxFW)
Demetrius Harrison Nott
Evans Sisters
His Mate (Young Remus LupinxHermione Granger)
Hermione Roses and Lily Flowers
Snakes in the Lions Den
Stolen (MiltiShip)
Nyctophilia
Dirty Blood
Reunion of Sorts (Spencer ReidxHermione Granger)
Color (Soulmate AU)
True Loves Curse
Teach Me
Good Girls
The Wrong Weasley
The Young McCarty (Time Warp - Hermione x Paul Lahote)
Part One: What Makes A Man (Trigger Warning)
Part Two: What Makes A Man (Trigger Warning)
Part Three: What Makes A Man (Trigger Warning)
The Beaters Girl (OC/GW)
The Wrong Ginger (HGxFW) (NBC)
Dear Fred,
Hey, Freddie
His Name (Soulmate AU)
Venom (Smut)(GWxHGxFW)x(CW) (HGxFW)(Modern Muggle AU)
Mudbloods (Hermione Granger x Carl Gallagher AU) (Part One, Years 1-3)
Lupin (Chapter One Draft) (OCxRAB)
Lost in Battle
My My I Think We Have A Spy (OCxRemus Lupin)
Theomione
Spin the Wheel
Life Debt (Hermione x Marcus)

Running Away From The Past (HermionexCharlie)

6.9K 103 44
By SlytherinPrincess002

Hermione;
"Congratulations, Miss Granger! You're pregnant!" Instead of warm feelings of happiness rushing over me, I find the cold chill of regret and mourning taking me over. I stand and leave Mungos without a second look at my healer, my mind racing with thoughts of what the bloody he'll I'm going to tell Ron, and Mrs Weasley... shite- how am I going to explain this to George? How am I going to be able to look at any of the Weasleys without having a breakdown? Without having a screaming match with Ron because I'm pregnant with his brothers baby? Without falling into a depressive episode from looking a George, a face so similar to the one I fell in love with fifth year... How will I be able to look Mrs Weasley in the eyes and tell her that I'm pregnant with her dead sons child, or children, and have her ever look at me the same way again? I'm Hermione Granger, the smartest witch of my age, I'm not supposed to be pregnant at nineteen. I'm not supposed to be carrying my dead boyfriends baby. I'm not supposed to even be alive- If Fred hadn't have taken that wall for me I wouldn't be.

My emotions are all over the place as I twist and apparate to the first place that comes to mind- Fred's grave. Landing in a heaping mess beside his tombstone I break into sobs, talking to his stone like I'm expecting him to talk back. "What am I going to do, Freddy? Ron'll hate me, George'll never understand... your Mum will never want to see me again. I don't know what to do Fred! I can't do this... I can't be pregnant. I can't have a baby without you, I just can't." I'm so caught up in my sob fest I almost don't feel the wind shift around me, or hear the footsteps dangerously close behind me. "You're pregnant?" The voice doesn't belong to Ron, or George, or Mrs Weasley- thank Merlin- but it does belong to a Weasley. "Charlie..." his name is a sob as it falls past my lips, my eyes widening slightly at the sight of the older dragon tamer before me. "You're pregnant." This time it's not a question as he drops down onto the grass beside me and pulls me into a hug and allows me to cry on his shoulder.

"Ron's?" After what feels like an eternity Charlie's soft spoken question fills the cold air around us, his eyes searching mine. "Fred's." I reply quietly, not missing the way his eyes widen or the look of sudden realization that passes over his features. "When they sent the two of you to check the one eyed hag passageway..." I nod my head slowly at him, not expecting him to have put it together that quickly. "We'd both had admitted feelings for each other since my fifth year... then I was on the run with Ron and Harry for so long; When we went to check the passageway we didn't intend for it to happen. One second we were battling death eaters, the next I was against the wall with Fred between my legs... he promised that if we made it out he'd make me his." By the end of my explanation I'm sobbing, my hands clutching at the fabric of my shirt tightly.  "Hermione, you don't have to tell everyone if you don't want to." Charlie offers, my eyes narrow and a growl escapes my throat at the thought of what he might be implying.

He seems to realize what I was thinking because he quickly corrects himself. "I mean- I'll take the blame for it... you'll have to tell George, mind you, because he has a right to know, but the rest of the family? We got a little too drunk during the celebration of the end of the war and we ended up in bed together." I swallow audibly at what he's offering, contemplating the idea. "Charlie I can't ask you to ruin your life for me." "You didn't ask, I offered. It's not going to ruin my life either, if anything it'll give me a shot at a life. Mum'll expect me to do right by you and the baby- eventually I'll ask you to marry me, and the two of us will raise my niece or nephew somewhere away from all the aftermath of the war." I close my eyes and place my hand on top of Fred's grave, slowly nodding my head yes at Charlie. "We better go tell the Family, you're what? Two and a half months along?" "Yes." I allow Charlie to pull me to my feet and apparate us to the Burrow, his eyes narrowing a second after landing.

"You're still safe to do that- right?" "I will be until I hit the three month mark." "Okay." Grabbing my hand Charlie leads me into the sitting room of his childhood home, where the two of us find everyone sitting around the fireplace. Ever since the end of the war everyone's been battling their own demons: Harry's nightmares have gotten worse than ever before, Ron's turned to muggle drugs to get rid of sound of Lavender Browns last screams that plague him at night, Ginny's almost never in the house- She's overworking herself physically on the pitch to the point she's had to be admitted to Mungos twice already. George, well George is more broken than he lets anyone believe, in the dead of night after his silencing charms go up he destroys his and Fred's old bedroom... always repairing everything before his mother wakes the next morning. Percy never sleeps anymore, he blames himself for Fred's death; If he keeps up the way he is the Weasleys will be burying another son before the years over. Charlie only comes home once a month because he can't stand the sight of his siblings- and Bill moved to France and hasn't returned since the war ended.

Charlie coughs to draw everyone's attention to the two of us, and Molly smiles tightly when she realizes Charlie is home today. "Charlie, it's lovely to see you." She says, standing to wrap her son in a tight hug. "We've got something we'd like to talk to the lot of you about." Charlie says, taking a seat and pulling me to sit on the arm of his chair. "Well, go ahead then." Molly encourages, her eyes fluttering between Charlie and I. "Mum, it seems we've got some news that you're either going to love or be incredibly disappointed in us over- After the final battle, when everyone went up to Gryffindor tower to party and celebrate the end of Voldemort, Hermione and I each had a bit too much to drink and found each others company that night... and well, she's pregnant." There's an audible collective intake of breath from everyone in the room- the news of the first Weasley of the next generation rocking the room. "You got Hermione Granger, the golden girl of the Wizarding world, pregnant... and didn't think it was important to mention it until now?" Percy finally says, his eyes wide and on Charlie.

"We only found out today." I supply, my shoulders sagging when I meet George's eyes. George, ever the observant person he is, says "I'm going to take Mione to get a cup of tea, you lot can yell at Charlie all you want after I get the silencing charms up around the kitchen." Grabbing my hand, George pulls me from my seat and leads me away from Charlie and the rest of his family, who look ready to bite his head off. As soon as I'm in the kitchen and George's charms are up, he turns to me. "Start talking Granger, I know it's not Charlie's because he and I spent the night locked in Fred and I's old dorm." "It's not Charlie's; It's Fred's." George growls at me and snaps something about me lying to him. Looking into his eyes, I open my mind so he can see my memories- a tear slipping down my cheek at his gasp. "Why didn't you say anything, Mione?" George yanks me into a bone crushing hug and refuses to let me go until Charlie wanders into the kitchen, the eldest of the two brothers now sporting a black eye and a split lip.

"What happened to you?!"

"Harry."

*Time Skip*

After telling his family of my pregnancy, Charlie and I moved to Romania- mainly to escape his mother and her constant attempts at getting the two of us to marry- and we've never been closer than we are now. Two months into living here he and I became an official couple, much to the delight of George who now stopped by weekly to check in on his nephews, that was four months ago. "Charlie!" I squeak as my boyfriend lifts me up and into his arms, sitting the both of us down on the dragon hide couch in our sitting area. "Don't start, Missy, you've got a healer appointment in half an hour and you're supposed to be relaxing today." "I'm eight and a half months pregnant Charlie, not disabled." "You're eight and a half months pregnant with Weasley twins, Granger, Mum popped with George and Fred at seven and a half months." I open my mouth to respond with something of the smart arse nature when suddenly I'm sitting in a puddle of wetness... "Well, I blame you for this, you've jinxed it." I laugh at Charlie's panicked expression.

"Medical tent, Love." I laugh, Charlie picking me up and sprinting towards the Healers tent in record time.

*Time Skip*

After thirty six hours of intense and painful labor Charlie and I welcomed Gideon Fredrick and Fabian George Weasley into the world, much to the delight of Mrs Weasley and the rest of the family, even Bill and Fleur, who'd arrived by Portkey half and hour after I'd gone into labor. "I'm going to get George, he wanted to be the first person in the room after you'd had them." Charlie exists the delivery tent and come back in half a second later with an enthusiastic George hot on his heels. "Where are my favorite Nephews?!" He asks in a half whisper half shout, Charlie already having warned him of how my temper would be if he woke them up. "Come take a look." I whisper, gesturing to the two bundles of tan skin and vibrant red hair resting upon my chest. George runs a finger across Fabians cheek and grins when the baby opens a bright blue eye to look at him. "They look just like Fred..." George whispers, causing Charlie and I to grin. We'd already had that discussion.

*Time Skip*

If you'd have told me two years ago that I'd be getting married to Charlie Weasley on the Dragon reserve in Romania while I trust George Weasley to watch my sons, his godsons, for the next two weeks- I'd have had you admitted to Mungos. Two weeks after I'd given birth to the twins Charlie had asked me to marry him, and I'd happily agreed... a year later and here I am, waiting on Harry to come escort me down the isle to my future Husband. Ginny and her newfound girlfriend Luna Lovegood had gotten me ready for today, while talking about their wedding planning as they did my makeup and hair- I'm to be Ginny's maid of honor! Harry brought his new girlfriend with him, Daphne Greengrass, and she'd taken a quick liking to Gideon and Fabian, despite her claims of not being a children person. "Ready to go Hermione?" Harry's deep voice pulls me from my thoughts and I grin at me Best Friend. "Ready as I'll ever be, Potter." With one last hug Harry leads me down the isle and gives me over to Charlie. We exchange our vows, and then our forever starts with two little words and a song.

"I do."

*Time Skip; Fourteen Years Later*

"Gideon! Fabian! Come here and hug your mother goodbye!" My sons let out identical groans of protest, but comply anyway. "Mum, We're going to be sixth years- please don't give the Slytherins a reason to make fun of us." Gideon groans, adjusting his Gryffindor robes before reaching to straighten his brothers maroon and Gold tie. "I don't care if it's your first year or your seventh, I'm getting my hugs one way or another." I say with a laugh, watching as Fabian rolls his eyes at me. "Now, you two better keep an eye on your little sister this year, you know how Hydra is around new people." Taking a final look at me sons I'm struck by how much they look like Fred. They now stand a foot taller than both Charlie and I, and their eyes are the brightest blue I've ever seen- unlike Charlie's green eyes and my brown ones; the only thing either of my sons took from me is their unruly head full of thick curls. I watch as my boys load the train, then as Charlie helps our little Hydra into a compartment...

My life's turned out much better than I could have ever imagined it.

And it's all thanks to Charlie Weasley.

(Yes or No?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 15 108
a collection of Harry Potter one shot
2.3K 57 8
A collection of Bluna one-shots. Because we all need a little more Bluna in our lives. ;) #1 in #bluna 09/05/2022!
90.4K 1.3K 80
One shots of your favorite HP characters.
HeartAche By devi

Fanfiction

5K 146 7
One shots of Dramione. Edited. ✔️