Live While We're Young (One D...

By LeanaStyles

[EDITING] Anabell and Arabell were twin sisters who were just tired of being told what to do and where to go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 11

338 2 1
By LeanaStyles

I wake up, go to the bathroom and brush my hair deciding I’ll change later, I then head downstairs only to find Louis making breakfast.

“Morning, Honey.”

“Morning.” I say as I fall onto the couch.

“So did you two actually go to sleep last night?” Louis asks looking over at me.

“Yes we did right after you told us to.” Louis looks like he doesn’t believe it. “I pinky promise we went to bed right after you told us to.” Louis raises his eyebrows.

“That’s stuff legit.”

“I know.” I walk over and we touch pinky’s. I then hear a moan and turn around to see Harry walking down the stairs, hair all a mess, no shirt on and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

“Really?!” I ask. Harry tilts his head confused. “Are you trying to kill me?” I ask motioning to his half naked body and messy hair. Harry smiles.

“Is it working love?” I smile, walk over and hug him.

“You know it babe.” I say as I pull away.

“So now we just need one more person to wake up and that would be…”

“BACON!!!!!!” I hear my sister yell bounding down the steps running and sliding into the counter. “Om nom nom its BACON!!” I then start laughing. “What?” Arabell asks.

“You sound like that dog on the commercial for beggin strips.”

“Oh my gosh I do!!” We look at the boys who look mighty confused.

“I’ll go see if I can find it on you tube.” I say as I run upstairs get my laptop and head back down. I sit down on the couch and log on and find it. “Alright I found it.” I say walking over to the kitchen. “Ready?” I ask and Louis and Harry nod. I press play and watch the commercial with them.

“She really does sound just like it.” Louis says after it’s over.

“I know right!” Arabell says as she reaches over and snatches a piece of bacon of the plate and takes a bite.

“Hey that was going to be my plate.” Louis says pouting.

“Do you want it back?” Arabell asks.

“No… but can I at least have a bite?” Arabell thinks it over and holds it out for him. Louis takes a bite and I can’t help but gasp. “What??” Louis asks confused.

“Arabell never shares her food.” I say astonished. I put my feet up on Harry’s chair and lean forward adding, “Not even with me.”

“Yes I do.”

“Nooo whenever you sit down with some food and I say I’m hungry you always either say ‘back off my food’ or ‘go make it yourself’.”

“I make food for you all the time.”

“That’s cuz I can’t cook, without you my diet would consistent of popcorn, chips, cookies and ice cream.” Arabell just rolls her eyes as she reaches over for the laptop and checks her twitter.

“Oh my goodness! I have 500,000 followers!! I got 100,000 in one night!!”

“Really?!!” I say and see her click on my username.

“Oh my God!! Anabell you have 700,000 wait… 800,000 followers on twitter!!”

“What?!! No way!!” I lean over Harry to look and indeed I just hit 800,000 followers!! ‘Holy poop!!’

“Dance party!!” Arabell yells and me and her get up and start dancing. Harry smiles and pulls the laptop to him logging out of Arabell’s account and onto his. He then tweets *How about an early morning twit cam??* which he then starts up.

“Hello everyone!! So would you like to see Anabell and Arabell’s twitter follower dance?” The chat starts blowing up with yeses and doo itss. Harry smiles and turns the camera to us. I finish a spin and see Harry pointing the laptop at us.

“Are you doing a twit cam??” I ask putting my hands on my hips.

“Yup say hello to… about 50,000 people.” Harry says putting the laptop back on the counter.

“Hii!!” Arabell and I say at the same time.

“Louis is making breakfast, for those of you wondering.” Harry says answering a few of their questions. “Hello… Elizabeth!!”

“Elizabeth??” I ask looking over at Arabell.

“Oh my goodness our sister??”

“You have another sister?” Harry asks looking between me and Arabell.

“Yeah we have two younger sisters actually and we told them we would kidnap them today.” Arabell says.

“Hey do any of you know where the Savoy Hotel is?” I ask the viewers. And am answered by tons of people with the address. “Thanks everyone.”

“Breakfast is done!” Louis announces and hands us some plates.

“Looks like foods done… bye.” Harry says and Arabell and I lean over and say bye, waving with our forks. We all start eating. I wonder if I could get Liam’s number I really want to find out what’s going on with him and Danielle.

“Hey Louis? Do you think I could get the rest of the boys’ numbers?”

“Umm yeah sure you probably both should.” He says looking at Arabell.

“I’ll go get my phone.” Arabell says racing up the stairs. After about 15 minutes she comes back down. “I finally found it. But it was blown up from Twitter so much that it’s dead now. Got a plug somewhere?” Louis plugs in her phone just as we hear…

“Aww it’s pajama day!! How come no one told me?” I hear an Irish boy say and I turn around to see Niall, Liam and Zayn walk in.

“Because your pajamas are nothing but boxers.” Harry says.

“Yeah but I could have gone out and gotten some real pajamas for the occasion.” Niall says coming over to the spare food.

“Mmm breakfast.” Zayn says walking into the kitchen.

“Yeah but there’s not much left so if you want some you gotta make it yourself.” Louis says finishing up his eggs.

“So what are you guys doing here?” I ask.

“Well we wanted to surprise you guys.” Liam says snatching a piece of bacon off Arabell’s plate which she quickly grabs back.

“My bacon.” She says popping it in her mouth. I look over at Louis smiling to prove that she really doesn’t share food and that she must really like him.

“So do you guys like surprises or something?” I ask looking back at Zayn, Niall and Liam.

“Yup.” Zayn says and the rest nod in agreement. “So today we will be taking you two away.” He says pointing at Arabell and me.

“Why?” Arabell asks.

“Because we decided that since you will be sticking around that we need to get to know you more… so… we’re kidnapping you.” Niall explains. I look over at Harry who looks a little sad.

“So then what do we do all day?” Harry asks.

“I don’t know. Whatever you did before Arabell and Anabell.” Zayn says.

“So how long do we have to get ready?” Arabell asks already inching towards the stairs.

“I don’t know…” Liam says dragging it out. Arabell runs upstairs and I follow after but turn around when I get to the stairs.

“Hey can you guys put your numbers into mine and Arabell’s phones?” I ask. They nod their heads and pick up our phones. I head upstairs and jump in the shower real quick.

“So how do you think we can get Liz and Dawn if were being kidnapped?” I ask Arabell who’s waiting outside the door.

“I don’t know, maybe Harry and Louis can go get them and just hang out with them for the day.”

“But do you think they will be able to keep calm around them without one of us?” I ask opening the door letting her in and I stand outside.

“True maybe they could just take one of us for the day. Like if they kidnap you then I could stay and keep them under wraps.” Arabell suggests.

“Maybe… I’ll go ask them.”

“Ok.” I head out into the hall. But suddenly I hear someone walking up the stairs talking on the phone. I quickly jump in the nearest room and close the door and peer through the crack.

“Danielle I don’t understand what you mean by that.” I hear Liam say. “Yes Anabell is pretty… yeah ok I’ll admit she’s beautiful but that doesn’t mean I’m in love with her… I love you I still do…I know… if you don’t recall she’s Harry’s girlfriend and they love each other and I love you… no I don’t want to break up where is this coming from? No I can’t come over today I’m hanging out with the boys… yes I love you too… bye.” Liam hangs up the phone and I hear someone else coming up the stairs. I look into the room and see that I’m in Louis’ room. I look out and hear Louis’ voice ‘Crap’. I look around trying to figure out what to do. ‘There’s a balcony!’ I head over and slide out just as Louis comes in and flicks on the light. ‘Ok now what?’ I look around and see there’s another balcony which should be our room and it’s not that far away. I hop over the railing and jump to the other balcony and slide into the room just as I hear Louis open his balcony door.

“Geez!! Where’d you come from?” Arabell says clutching her heart like I gave her a heart attack. I then decide to tell her everything I just heard. “Oh my God! What does all that mean??”

“I have no clue…”

“You girls almost ready.”

“Yeah just about.” I say to whoever’s on the other side. We both get up and finish getting ready. I throw on my purple skinny jeans, white and purple striped tank top and my black blazer. I look in the mirror and decide to just leave my hair down since it is already mostly dry. I head into the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth then add a bit of lipgloss. I walk out and see that Arabell is dressed similar, with hot pink skinny’s, a brown and pink plaid button up with her hair half up. I walk over and decide to wear my black flip flops and Arabell grabs her brown flats and we head out. We walk downstairs.

“Hey Harry, Louis?” They look up at me. “Do you think you could pick up our sisters at the Savoy Hotel?” Louis looks over to Harry.

“There’s more over you?” Niall asks raising his eyebrows.

“Yes we have two younger sisters, Liz and Dawn.” I look over to Arabell who is biting her lip which usually means she’s thinking. I follow her gaze and see she’s looking at Liam ‘hmm I wonder what that’s about.’ “So could you guys?” I ask looking at Harry.

“Well umm it might be kind of awkward without you two here…”

“Oh and kissing me randomly and taking me home isn’t?” I ask raising my eyebrows. Harry looks down and blushes. “Ok well what if the other boys only kidnap one of us today so it won’t be as ‘awkward’? I say putting air quotes around ‘awkward’. Harry looks up and over at the boys.

“Hmm I guess we could do that…” Liam says before adding in, “We choose Anabell.” Zayn, Niall and Harry all look over at him. “What?!” He asks.

“Ok so I’ll be kidnapped today and Arabell tomorrow, sound good?” Everyone nods in agreement except Harry. I walk over to the kitchen counter and grab my phone looking the contacts seeing *Sexy Irishman* *Bradford Bad boi* *Freaking adorable, Boobear* *My lover-Hazza Styles* and *Hey babe-Daddy Directioner* Haha well that’s what I get for letting them put it in although Harry’s and Liam’s are interesting. Harry comes over and wraps his arms around my waist. I look up and see he’s smiling again, well that’s good.

“So you like the names everyone picked?” Harry asks whispering in my ear.

“Yup.” I say smiling up at him. He leans down and kisses me.

“So we ready to go?” Liam asks coming over and pulling me away. ‘Strange boy.’

“Byee!!” I say over my shoulder as they take me outside and into the car.

“So what are we doing today?” I ask once everyone gets in.

“You’ll see.” Liam says smiling at me in the rearview mirror. ‘These boys and their surprises.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.9K 54
Liz and One Direction are back.......again!!! *Please read Trapped and Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked before you read Trapped 3: Together Forever* Whe...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...