Goku the UA student (BNHA x D...

Von Shadow2190

This is my first ever story so plz enjoy the story I tried my best Goku has traveled to a world where 80% of... Mehr

The Beginning
Accepted to UA
A New Child? The New Beginning!
The Date
The USJ Attack! Goku New awakened power
The Sports Festival? The Start of Training
Authors Note
The The Sports Festival! The return of a pro hero?
The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou
Side Story - The Man (WARNING MAJOR LANGUAGE)
The End of the Sports Festival! The Final Battle!
Eri's First Halloween. The Scary Night.
Meeting an Old Friend. A trip to I-island
The Fallen Friend! The Battle for Revenge.
Eri's Birthday. A present from Goku
The Final Exam Begins. The Fallen Friend Returns?!
A Battle between old enemies! All For One?
The New Godly Power! The Realization.
The Return Of Goku! Goku vs The Teachers?
The Second Date?
Training Camp. Goku vs Izuku,Bakugo and Todoroki?
A Heroes Rage! Protect the Students!
The fight of the century. Goku vs Buu!
Work on your Ultimate Moves!
The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketsu
Goku Black Returns. The End of the Exams.
Training of the Saiyans. A New Saiyan is born.
A Death in the Family.
THANK YOU ALL!
Karaoke Night 2? 4 new Students.
Goku vs Mirio. The Return of Ultra Instinct.
Xicor vs Goku! The Battle for the Universe.
The Battle Ends. Xicor Rage Part 1
5K READS!
The Final Battle. Goku's Rage Part 2
The Return of an Old Master? Camie joins U.A.
The Work-Study
The Tournament?
Future Eri?
Day 1 - 3
Goku's Outfit
The Multiverse Tournament Begins!
Oh my God!
Multiverse Battles part 1
Multiverse Battles Part 2
Multiverse Battles Part 3
Multiverse Battle Part 4
Multiverse Battle Finale
The New Story
Sequel is out!

Fun time with the class. A Normal Camp Day?

2K 20 12
Von Shadow2190

It has been a few hours and it's day one on our vacation. I say this is where everything has gotten interesting.

Mina - Hey guys we should play some games.

Everyone (except Me and Bakugo and Shoto and Tokoyami) - Sure it can be fun.

Goku - I'm gonna pass I need to go train.

Bakugo - I'm not gonna play any of your stupid ass games alright.

Shoto - I don't know I was gonna read my new book.

Tokoyami - No

I started to walk away but out of nowhere Mina came right in front of me and started dragging me.

Mina - You are gonna play okay?

But before she knew it I vibrated so fast I phased through her grip and flew up enough where she can't reach me.

Goku - Sorry Mina but I really got to go. Bye!

I flew to a close mountain and I started training.

(Ochako POV)

As Goku left I laughed knowing he would do this. But I felt like my emotions were all mixed up but I then saw Kirishima convince Bakugo to stay.

Iida - Well what game are we gonna play.

Mina - How about Truth or Dare?

Izuku - Alright can I start?

Mina - Sure

Izuku - Okay Kacchan. Truth or dare?

Bakugo - Dare.

Izuku - I dare you to do your best impression of Goku.

Bakugo - (mimicking Goku) I am Son Goku- I am the strongest wait guys I am hungry blah blah.

We all laughed because that sounded a lot like Goku and I was impressed on how good Bakugo impersonated him.

Bakugo - Icy - Hot. truth or dare.

Shoto - Truth.

Bakugo - Who are you going out with?

Shoto - Momo. Didn't you all know that?

Shoto - Okay Iida. Truth or Dare

Iida - Dare

Shoto - I dare you to go ask out Ibara and get her number.

I was surprised because when he came back he had a huge blush he showed the number.

Iida - Uraraka truth or dare.

Ochako - Truth.

Iida - How is your relationship with Goku?

It hit me because I thought about it on how Goku was one of the best guys I ever met since he loved me and he protected me but all the time we try to have a date we get interrupted or danger comes and I feel different like I can't take it because someone always gets hurt.

Ochako - Our relationship is amazing but I feel something different but I don't know this feeling.

After a while of the game Momo created a bottle and we started playing Spin the bottle.

Izuku - Okay my turn (as he spins the bottle and it hits Mina)

Mina - Okay then Izu come here.

Deku and Mina kiss for a while and they blush after that. I spin the bottle and it lands on Bakugo.

Bakugo - O-one quick one okay roundface?

Ochako - Y-Yeah.

I get closer and what was supposed to be a quick kiss became a long loving kiss.

Goku - What the hell is going on?!

(Goku POV)

I finished my training and I sensed for Eri's energy and I used instant transmission and I saw that she was playing with Kota and with Aizawa. I asked Aizawa where the other were and he told me where so I walked there and I took out a water from my bag and when i finish drinking it I see Bakugo and Ochako kissing.

Ochako - Goku it isn't what it looks like!

Goku.....

Ochako - Please let me explain!

I turned around and flew away with so much anger and sadness.

Ochako - GOKU!

Momo - Why did you guys kept kissing since you both said a quick one?

Ochako/Bakugo - I don't know

I flew to a far mountain and I screamed so loud I transformed.

Eri - Whats going on why is papa energy so high and it feels like he is angry?!

They explained everything to everyone and then out of HE showed up again.

Demigra - My my you seem to hurt Goku's feelings so badly.

Izuku - Who are you?

Demigra - Greetings U.A students I am the Demon God Demigra and I was looking for the Saiyan Warrior Son Goku. But now I found him so is he coming back?

Aizawa - Why do you want to know?

Demigra - We have some unfinished business with him. Oh hello Ms. Uraraka.

Goku - Demigra what do you want.

Everyone turned around in shock to see me there.

Demigra - Well Goku I know now is not the time to fight but I want you to meet someone new. I created him with all the knowledge of your fighting techniques and transformation.

Goku - Bring him out I need a stress relief. So who is this mysterious warrior Demigra?

??? - Hello Goku I hope we can have a good battle and not let your feelings get in the way.

I saw the guy Demigra talked about and I knew he was really strong over his power and presence but he wasn't strong enough to be a major threat but a good training partner type of strong.

Goku - What's your name?

???? - My name is Majin Buu and I want to fight you.

Goku - Well Buu let's get started.

We were ready for a fight and I knew it was gonna be one that I needed.

Hey guys thank you for reading and also THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS! I never thought I would make it to 1K so everyone thank you for reading and voting for my story even when I feel that some of my stories are not as good but still thank you all for reading and the next story will be more of a filler since I have a lot of filler ideas and moments in the story that I missed. So I am far from done.

Izuku - Hey guys it's Izuku. Wow Goku is really is upset but he is losing focus on the fight Uraraka you have to make this right

Ochako - I will.

Izuku - Next time on Dragon Ball Academia - The fight of the century. Goku vs Buu!

Both - Go Beyond PLUS ULTRA!

Izuku - Don't miss it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

491K 6.5K 42
First story Izumi and Izuku were good siblings who were happy with their friends and family who grew happily to become very strong heroes... Atleast...
8K 235 19
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk, but it was in complete so his quirk factor couldn't showup in the tests. this story takes in separation from se...
88.8K 1.4K 27
This is going to be my very first story so I'm open to all advice that comes my way to improve. With 80% of the worlds population being given specia...
47.8K 741 111
Meet Kuzuku, a young Saiyan who traveled to Earth at a young age. Read this story to discover his adventure with Goku and his friends as he battles v...