PLL NEXT CHAPTER: Chloe Marin...

By WHYNIE_SPARK

Chloe, the youngest Marin, none other than Hanna's little sister, thought that returning to Rosewood was a ri... More

Introduction
1st: Pilot
2nd: Trouble is A friend
3rd: A Starry night
4th: A night to remember
5th: Unholy Confession
6th: Kiss No Tell
7th: Truth to be youth
Special Notes!
8th: Memento
9th: A scattered party
10th: Safe But Sour
11th: Kept in the dark
12th: And there she goes again
14th: The Rabbits in the hole part.2
15th: You can always have me
16th: And there she confessed
17th: The man behind his mask
18th: Strike it up Mr. Rollins
19th: No more lies
20th: Bitter Than What was Expected
21st: Game on
22nd: Cheese in the trap
23rd: Total Eclipse of broken heart
24th: Walking into the light
25th: Too good to be true
26th: All at once in one night
27th: Someone had been lurking on the other side
28th: Face it
29th: Up Against The Odds

13th: The Rabbits in the hole

77 2 1
By WHYNIE_SPARK

NOW HERE WE ARE IN SEASON 7! i'm excited because i love this season. what's your favorite season in PLL?

It's been hours since Mona and I had returned from Philly to Rosewood. Now we are at Spencer's house with the others, waiting for something to guide us to Hanna's whereabouts.

I coudn't even fathom to believe any of it.

They must have known whatever they planned was as sloppy since it popped up, A.D is not easily fooled. Even though the kidnapping scenario was quitely regardless of anyone's prediction, the worst possibility is definitely going to happen.

I needed fresh air to fill my mind as badly as I had last night. I couldn't even sleep. My worries reached in a peak when none of them had a backup plan to save my sister.

I really want to shout at each one of them. But I have to think on the right way because the more I'm busying myself throwing away my hopes the more I'm afraid I'll never be able to see my sister ever again.

And it physically hurts my chest all day long.

I take out my cellphone.

I see the call history in the last 24 hours. Hanna is listed on missed call data. Three times, I had ignored her call out of annoyance. If only I could turn it back, I would definitely turn around and be back to this town to prevent all of their plans from failing.

My eyes are glaze over again. The worst shadow rotates in my head.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder when I wiped the tears that starts to fall. I blink repeatedly and turn backwards.

"Caleb .." I softly look down.

"Everything is gonna be alright. We won't give up until we find her." His hands squeezes on my shoulders. His voice calmed even though the glint of his eyes couldn't lie to me through implied worries.

I can only managed to nod my head. No matter how angry I am at them, I can't blame anyone.

I look up again as he smiles. Caleb has always been kind and nurtured me. He is like the big brother I've always dream of. I hope someday there would be a way for him to come back with my sister.

"I can't stop recalling our last row." I say low-pitched. Apparently it sounded trembling. "We fought and I spoke harshly to her— even I've said bad things. I walked out the door without saying anything." I wipe my eyelids when Caleb rubs my shoulder.

"Hey, that's really nothing. You have to focus on thinking about the positive possibilities. She always forgives you. You know that." He says, trying to calm me down.

I shake my head. "No. What if... what if i would never met her again and the last thing I did instead hurting her. All of this time she tried to do her best to protect me. I'm too busy being a bad sister. I barely say that I loved her."

My tears spills out instantly. Caleb embraces me into his arms. I buried my face between his shoulders and chest when he keep rubbing on my back gently. His lips kisses my hair, "She definitely knows that you love her. Everything will be alright. Trust me. We're gonna find her soon."

The only thing I can do is pour raining everything I've been holding back since last night. I really need Caleb's hug. I'm relieved he still treats me the same as before. Nothing has changed.

We break our hugs when Aria's seen coming out of the house followed by the others. For the first time I let other people see me crying. At times like this I think they are truly understand.

Aria approaches me with a concern smile. At first glance I feel ridiculous. But this is not excessive. A.D is quite dangerous and she will not hesitate to hurt or kill anyone.

God! I have to stop playing back the horrible scenes I've seen on movies.

"We have a plan to dig for clues." She informs me. "Ezra and I will find out at Alison's house, the rest go to Lostwood—"

"Why's at Alison's house?" I cut her off. "Do you suspect she has something to do with A.D?"

Aria retreats for a moment. The others behind her seems astonished to hear me mention the name of the arch enemy.

I steal a glance at Mona's direction "I know about A.D. Long story, It can be took decades to explain stuff. so — where would I join the search party?"

I stare at them one by one but the doubt is clear from their faces. This makes me roll my eyes. "Seriously? I have the right to find out. This is my sister we're looking out. Jesus!"

Emily steps forward. "In the meantime it's better that you stay here or go home. We can't involve you further."

Is she joking?

"Em, none of you can tell me what to do." My voice raises slightly.

"Look, we promise to let you know if we found something. But we also respect Hanna's wishes to always keep you away from this mess. We are also obliged to protect you." Spencer quickly add even though I knew she also doubted I would listen.

My hand rub on my face.

They flinch when I hit the veranda pillar. "Why the hell is everyone trying to protect me?! I have the right to myself! I'm not a fucking loser who fled and hid every time a problem arose, I—" my anger become unstable. Hell, I started talking nonsense. Not entirely since it came from inside of me.

"I'll keep her company." Mona says. Relief floods the others. "You can go. I'll figure out another way."

At first they seem doubtful. Then, Caleb squeezes my shoulder with a contrive smile. "Just trust me. And all of us. It's going to be fine."

I remind quiet. All I can do now is just shake my head and go back to the Hasting house. If they don't allow me, at least I have to find another gap.

I take out my cellphone to send a message to A.D.

OK. YOU GOT YOUR WISH. I'M IN TO YOUR CLUB.

-C-

The sound of the car's roaring makes me look for a moment. They all go separately. And now only me and Mona, who's busy fiddling with her laptops.

A.D reply:

TIME TO DECIDE HAS BEEN OUT. NO MORE FUNNY BUSINESS.

My fingers dance on the screen. I realize my hands trembling.

I'M GOING TO DO ANYTHING YOU TOLD ME. WHATEVER IT IS. I'M BEGGING YOU. GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE.

Send

SORRY, LITTLE MARIN. YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT TIME IS AS GOLDEN SUCH AS YOUR RUNNING ROUTE.

This stupid pig.

IS IT? IF YOU WOULD LIKELY TO GET THE OTHER UNDER YOUR THUMBS, I CAN HELP YOU AND I CAN DIGGING MORE. JUST, PLEASE TELL ME IF SHE'S OKAY.

Send.

I'm getting tired. My legs can't stop wobbling. I forgot the last time I was like this.

Incoming text from A.D retreats me.

It's just that this is not a writing message but a file folder. I open the attachment and in a few seconds later the image that was displayed made me almost drop my phone.

I yelp until I almost choke on it. My heart sank.

Hanna was in a dimness somewhere and looked frightened, she only wore a tank-top and panties. Her lips looked bleeding and she was holding back in pain.

God... I can't hold it anymore. She really is getting hurt and here I am—being useless for being told to hold still and pray. It's getting on my nerves. I'm boiling.

YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING PAY FOR HURTING HER, YOU TWAT! I SWEAR TO GOD!

I look at the picture once more. I close my eyes tightly, afraid that if in fact it was worse than what to display. I hold my phone tightly to my chest.

My eyes wells again. I hurriedly rub it before the tears sliding down.

It's no use crying.

In a flash, I knew what I had to do. I grab my jacket and put it on while walking towards the door.

"Chloe, where are you going?" Mona prevents me from leaving.

"I—" I can't fathom to say my intentions. She must have prevented me and asked me to wait. "I gotta meet Oliver. I need him. I can't stand being here."

"I'll take you."

"No!" I say quickly. "You must stay here. Monitoring, making sure, infiltrate, whatever it is in your briliant head. I'll be right back."

Mona takes a deep breath. "OK. But please don't be careless. Call me when you reach the lover boy."

I say nothing but walk out and swing my hand in the jacket pocket. My mind is messed up, but I have to straighten it out right away. I look back at my phone to call Oliver. Unfortunately it's actually connected to the mailbox.

"Hi, this is Oliver. Please leave whatever message you want."

Beep

"Ollie, it's me. Where are you now? I need you. It's about—" I stop myself. There is no other way than to be transparant to him. I'm sure he wants to help me in any way. "I can't explain it here. Call me back as soon as you get this and I'll explain everything. I—" I love you. "Take care."

In a hurry, I walk again while trying to call someone. I didn't realize I bumped into someone else.

"Shit!"

When our eyes meet, I recognize him.

"Chloe?"

"Seth—" I lower my phone for a moment. "Sorry I didn't see you coming. I have to go." I start to run.

"Chloe, wait!"

I ignore him.

After a while that person pick up my phone. "It's me. I need to talk to you. I know that you know where my sister whereabouts."

##

Just as I opened the door of The Brew, my eyes search for Sara Harvey.

She was sitting and sipping coffee. Our gaze met when she turned her head sideways. I approach her with hands clench.

Her forehead frowns. "Something tells me this time you won't ask trite questions. I have no time for your bullshit."

"Where is she?" I say with a growl.

"Where is who?" She tilts her head.

"Cut that fucking slacks. Where is my sister?" I hiss.

Sara frowns lightly . "Why did you ask me?"

"You are uber A, subordinates, slave, whatever, you must know where A.D is hiding my sister." I say, squinting.

"Wow, back down." She chuckles. "You think I'm taking part in stupid conspiracy of Hanna Marin's dissapearance? Get your ears open up. I.Dont.Know. Shit, I shouldn't say yes to meet you here." Sara stands up and almost left. "If I know your question is more ridiculous—"

I grasp her hand roughly right when she had just took one step ahead. My strong grip making her look at me sharply. "You can avoid me or push me at arm leght. But I will never let you take what is most important in my life."

Sara pulls her hand away. "I really don't care about all of it."

Once again I hold her back. "Please, Sara, give me any clues." I whisper lowly, getting all frustrated. "You have a family. I'm sure you will do anything if you are in my shoes."

Our eyes stare in fires at each other. There is tenderness coming from her eyes when she saw my eyes started watery again. At least this bitch has sympathy.

"A.D. wants one of them to surrender themselves as Charlotte's killer," she says.

"I know. Been heard."

"If Hanna tells a lie, then A.D might play another game. But I guess bad luck would still befall her." She slowly taking a step back. "There is nothing you can do."

"I'm sure there must be a way. You can tell A.D if I'm ready to join, I'll do anything." I say in hopefully.

Sara being herself again. She shudders. "Sorry, none of my business. You can guess as much as you like. Let the bitch be tormented."

That's it! I can't take it anymore. This bitch ignites the flames hell out of me!

I push Sara so hard until she falls to the floor. People are starting to pay attention but I don't give a damn. She gets up and throwing her fist right to my face before I could fend it. I almost fell off if I hadn't hold on to the chair.

I cast a good payback to her. She growls angrily then grabs one of the books from the bookshelf to hit my face. Her hands were so agile that I wasn't in a position to accept the opponent's attack.

The blow was hard and painful. I shrink till I fall into the table containing a teapot and glass. The objects fall to pieces instantly.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop it!" A familiar voice mediated us. Sara look around her before leaving The Brew in hurry, leaving me now a free spectacle by myself.

A strong hand grips me to help me stand up.

I look back at Seth. He says nothing while Sabrina in my front worriedly examined me.

"Chloe. Oh, my God. You're hurt." She hold on to my face and touches a little in where Sara hit me with a thick novel. Her hand goes down to trace my hand. It turns out that the glass fragment hurt my hand and left a bleeding wound.

"I'm about to call a cops. But she just left." Sabrina says and helps me walk to the pantry. Along with Seth behind me. I'm too surprised to find him come to rescue. But I ask him nothing.

Seth join in and still hasn't said anything. He must have known Sara Harvey since I asked him to break into her hotel room. I hope there aren't any questions after this.

"Are you okay?" Seth's voice answered my expectations.

I sit myself in a chair near the barstool. "Yeah. I guess. Thank you."

"I'll get the aid," Sabrina hurriedly looks for something in the pantry drawer.

I'm glad I'm not so troublesome to everyone because male employees clean the broken glass. Thanks to the bitch that made him do it.

"What happened?" Sabrina asks as she approaching me while carrying a white box.

I didn't answer anything but let her treat my wound. After a while my wounds come to sore. Same as what I feel now. My mind was out of place, I keep thinking of my sister.

My eyes glaze over. No matter how hard I hold it in the bay, I can't hide it from them. I hurriedly wipe it out.

"Do you want me to call someone? Hanna, perhaps? "Sabrina asks softly.

I smile wryly. "None. She isn't here, she—" I look down immediately.

"Is there any one you want to call?" She asks again.

I shake my head. Everyone is busy looking for Hanna. Whereas I wasn't even battered like this.

"Then you can stay here for however long you wat." Sabrina turns to Seth. "Are you her friend?"

With a little awkward, Seth nods. "Yeah."

"I'll let you accompany her."

Sabrina prepares to leave, I hold her wrist. "Sabrina — I'm sorry for the mess."

Sabrina sighs and rubs my hand. "Don't worry about it." then she leave.

Seth crouches down and look up at me. "Do you want me to treat this?" He pointing something near my sore left eye. Sabrina already treated it, but it seems better to get that freeze since it came so sore.

"If you may..." I allowed him

He did it. For years I knew him, only this time I saw his concern. It was like meeting a stranger. We accidentally run into each other before, but I didn't expect to see him here. Or could he follow me?

"Done there. Are you okay? "He asks again after get me the cold ice.

"Yeah. thanks. But — you don't have to bother yourself by doing this." I say.

He lift his shoulders. "I'm not an open book but surely I have a humanity."

I chuckle lightly. "Yeah, I think so."

"But — wasn't that the woman who owns the hotel room that you asked me to break in?" He asks cautiously. Didn't expect him to asking such a question.

"Right, she's Sara Harvey. Wait — have you been there and watched us kicking each other asses for that long?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Before we bumped into each other, I have seen her first. I wanted to tell you. But you hurried away." He scratches his neck. "After that I kinda followed you."

"Really? Why?"

He shudders again. "Feelings. Just want to make sure. I don't know."

My mouth is open to say something. But the incoming call breaking in. My heart pounded at the name on the screen. Finally ... finally there is one good thing waiting ahead.

I take a glance at Seth. For the first time the atmosphere between us felt awkward. I decided quickly to pick up the call.

"Thank god—Hello?"

Instantly hearing his voice, my chest feels tight. The air around me felt exhausted by my successive anxiety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 9.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
766K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
391K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...