STALKED BY MY PATIENT

By Emma_Baksh

"You are mine now!" He said with an evil look on his face. "No I'm not. I have a fiance and I certainly don'... More

STALKED BY MY PATIENT
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 2

10.5K 257 31
By Emma_Baksh

Picture On Top is a picture of Andrea Wilson, fellow doctor, who is one of my friends.

Xavier POV....

"Babe, Hey... C'mon you got to get up!" I am trying to wake Kaityln because she is gonna be late for work.

"Hmmm..." she mumbled

"C'mon love, You gonna be late!" I told her.

"What time is it?" She asked getting up.

"It's 9:45 am." I said.

"It's what ?" She said in surprise.

"9:45." I repeated.

"Oh My God! I am already late." She noted.
While she placed her head in her hands.

"Hey, Don't worry." I said comforting her.

"Okay I will just phone Zara and tell her that I am running a bit late." She spoke.

"Yeah, you can do that." I said.

"I should get ready first." She stated.

"Okay." I said with my smile.

After 30 minutes Kaitlyn is finally dressed for work. She looks really good. She is Mighty fine!

"What are you staring at?" She asked.

"At you... Who else would I stare at? You look beautiful by the way." I complemented her.

She blushed and I gave a smirk...She is really wonderful, amazing and beautiful, the list can go on and on... I am glad I have her. She is my everything without her I am nothing, I'm incomplete.

"Okay! Enough staring for now, I have to Go!" She said while she picked up her hand bag and car keys. I nod and smiled at her just thinking about how awesome my woman is.

She was about to walk out the house when I held her back. I gave her a hug and kiss before she left. "I love you!" I muttered.

"I love you too babe." She said with her adorable smile. Her smile is so cute...
I watched her reverse her i8 down the driveway and sped off.  Oh how I will miss her now! I will be leaving for work in a while. I can go when I want and what time I want... I am the boss.... So Yayy Me!

Kaityln POV...

So, It was sad to leave Xavier but I have to work, every second of every minute of every hour of every day counts. I am already running late. I over slept. I should probably call Zara to let her know that I am running late.

On the Phone:
Zara: Bold
Me: Italics

It's ringing, hope she picks up!

"Hello!"

"Hey, It's me."

"Oh Hey, What's up?"

"Amm... I call to tell you that I am running a bit late, But I am on my way"

"I figured that, so I am covering for you till you get here."

"Waw, you are a life saver."

"Yeah, I know."

"Thanks a million! You are the best"

"It's no problem, You are my best friend and I will always be there to help you."

" Aww, Thanks Love."

"No probs, Hun. See you when you get here"

"Yeah. See you."

The call was ended and I pulled up into the hospital's parking lot. I parked and headed to the building. I changed to my scrubs and headed down to the Pitts. I saw Zara and Andrea.

Andrea is a general surgeon....

I made my way towards them.
"Dr. Scott,  Mr. Ross would like to see you. He wants to thank you for saving his life. He has already thanked Dr. Thompson." Andrea said indicating I should go.

I made my way to the room where Mr. Johnathan Ross was. I stepped into the room and his girlfriend was in there talking to him.

"Good Morning, How are you feeling today?" I asked politely.

"I am feeling much better thanks to you." He responded.

"That's good to hear." I replied.

"I am so glad that I got good doctors to save my life. If it wasn't for you and that other doctor, I would have died. So I am really happy that you are an amazing doctor." He said with excitement.

"Well, Thank You." I smiled.

"Thank You for saving him." Megan said to me.

I was glad that he was doing okay. That he is recovering and that the surgery went well. I was proud of Zara and I for saving his life. So I made sure that he is okay.  Before I left the room, I swear Johnathan Ross was looking at me in a certain way. It's a little bit creepy. I left to tend to the other patients leaving him looking at me in that way.

Like What the hell? Does he know that I am already taken? I have a fiance... Why is he looking at me then?

I looked at the charts and I have to tend to a patient who had a heart attack and she was recovering in the hospital. Today I have to check up on the patients instead of doing any surgeries. So I guess that's a good thing.

"Hello, Miss Martha, How are you feeling today?" I asked.

"I am doing better my dear." She responded with a smile.

"I am so happy to see that you are recovering so well." I told her.

I did the necessary check up, by checking her heart rate, her pulses, etc.
After that I went at the front desk of the ward I am in where I met Zara and Dr. Zidane Ryes.
Zara, Zidane and I are really good friends.  Zidane is a neurologist. We have been working together for a long time now. We graduated med school together. We have become great friends since.

"Hey Guys." I said to them.

"Hey Hun." Zara replied.

"Hey there Kaitlyn." Zidane responded.

"What are you guys up too?" I asked.

"Well, I am trying to win a debate." She said.

"A debate about what exactly?" I questioned.

"It's about humanity and how it is important not to hate people." Zidane explained.

"Oh Lord. You two are always arguing about something." I stated.

"And I always win. So I don't see why are we even gonna bother to continue." Zara said to him.

Looking at both of them just doing their debate is like looking at kids arguing over nothing. These friends I have... Huh...

"Wait Really! You always Have Kaityln to back you up and I am out numbered." He replied.

I laughed and when I caught my breath I said, "Well, she is my bestie so I will be there for her."

"Aww. Ain't you the sweetest." Zara said giving me a hug.

"I am out of here. I have patients to see anyways, See you guys later." Zidane announced then  he walked off leaving us laughing at how he reacted. We are always messing with eachother. Some Good friends we are! Am I right?

"Hey Hun, I have to leave a bit early today, will you...... " she didn't finish.

"Take over your shift..." I continued what she didn't get to finish.

"Yea, Please." She finished.

"Of course I will. You did me that favour, so I will return it." I further said.

"Okay Thanks." She said giving me a hug.

"It's no problem. I am glad to help" I smiled.

She showed me her patients, And checking on Mr. Johnathan Ross was one of them... Yikes... This shouldn't be that bad. Will it?
She left and I have extra work to do. Not that  it's a problem.

I got Andrea to help. She is always willing to help. How sweet?

The day went really fast. And I am finished checking on all the patients. I am exhausted after this long day of work. It's now 9:55 p.m.
Xavier is probably wondering where am I. 

I was minding my own businesses when someone swooped me up. It's Xavier... I am so happy to see him.

"Hey babe, What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I am here for you" He replied.

"Okay, Well then let's head on home." I insisted.

He put me down and I quickly hurried and changed out of the scrubs into my clothes while Xavier waited in the waiting room.
When I was finished, we walked side be side holding hands.

"How did you get here if your car is no where here?" I asked.

"I had my driver drive me over here so I can drive you home." He explained.

"Aww that's sweet of you." I responded smiling.

Xavier drove us home in my car... And I don't even remember getting home because I fell asleep.... Today was a long day indeed.

_____________________________________

Emma Baksh....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 50K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
217K 4.2K 25
"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Everyone in the room, including the new professor, was stunned when she yelled. He turned his head towards us and asked...
25.3K 856 13
"Can't you see? It's you I wanna be with, no one else, and I don't want you to be with anyone else either, I'll do anything to keep it like that." S...
395K 12K 51
UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me and I don't think I can make it home! Pl...