STALKED BY MY PATIENT

By Emma_Baksh

"You are mine now!" He said with an evil look on his face. "No I'm not. I have a fiance and I certainly don'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

STALKED BY MY PATIENT

15.1K 266 73
By Emma_Baksh

"You are mine now!" He said with an evil look on his face.

"No I'm not. I have a fiance and I certainly don't need you." I replied harshly.

"You know what, You're right. But I need you and I will make you mine." He announced.

"There is no way that you are getting me." I said.

"Oh come on Sweetheart, I will take care of you like you took care of me." He answered.

"Look, I am not your sweetheart. Now leave me alone." I commanded.

Meet Dr. Kaitlyn Scott. She has been working in the hospital for quite some time and who knows that saving lives would be dangerous. She didn't expect that one day her life will be in danger from the moment she saved Mr. Johnathan Ross's life.

He became obsessed with her and needed to know her every move. He made sure that no one came in his way of getting what he wants. He wants her to be his. His and his alone, no one else including her fiance.

Will Dr. Scott handle this? Please read to find out what happens....
_____________________________________

CHARACTERS:

Dr. KAITLYN SCOTT

XAVIER HENDRIX (Kaitlyn's Fiance)

JOHNATHAN ROSS ( Patient)

MEGAN FOX ( Johnathan's girlfriend)

DWAYNE SCOTT ( Kaityln's Brother)

AMBER SCOTT ( Kaityln's Sister)

DR. ZARA THOMPSON ( Kaityln's Best friend)

DERRECK AND HANNAH SCOTT ( Kaityln's parents)

_________________________________
Author's Note:
Those are the main Characters. But you all can imagine the characters how you'd like... Hope that you all like the story... Please vote, comment and share...

Emma Baksh....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.1K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...
41.2K 2.2K 24
"don't act so innocent!!" , he growls angrily "listen Mr whoever you're ... I don't know you!!" , she replied blinking her eyes innocently!! "so you...
217K 4.2K 25
"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Everyone in the room, including the new professor, was stunned when she yelled. He turned his head towards us and asked...
2.2K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...