quiet | h.potter

Av lazyloona

Athena Malkin wanted to say that she didn't hate many people, but she had a long run hate for Harry Potter. S... Mer

cast
A C T O N E
intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
A C T T W O
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
A C T T H R E E
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven

twenty five

5.2K 213 125
Av lazyloona

newfound fandom

Athena felt the cool arm wrap around her waist and let the easy smile fall onto her face. Icy fingertips tapped along her stomach and giggles tumbled out of her. 

Cedric , laughed into the girls side, his warm breath tickling her shoulder making her laugh harder. 

Her airy giggle made the boy let out another deep rumble of laughter. 

He had snuck into her dormitory, 

The Snow Ball was lively , someone had spiked the punch. 

 Athena had gone solo as everyone was too scared to ask her, her tight dark green dress molded against her skin , and silver jewelry stood out against her milky pale skin. 

Cedric had choked when he saw her.

  Dark brown hair layer pin straight against her back. 

After a few too many drinks and a few too many dances , Athena stood leaning against a wall , eyes half opened in a drunken haze. 

Cedric fumbled out of the ballroom. Before stumbling to his.... friend. 

They now laid in her dorm bed , giggling and murmuring about random things. Her roommates still remained out partying , and the common room was quiet. 

After a particularly deep conversation , she tipped her eyes upwards to see Cedric already staring at her. 

His eyes were glossy and hazy as he examined the younger girl. 

"how's  cho?"

she asked breathlessly , forcing her eyes to the bannister above her. 

"she's... good, we talked about it a bit and I think we're just gonna be friends" 

he mumbled 

she controlled the urge to gasp. 

"o-oh? are you alright?"

she asked , risking a glance back at the Hufflepuff boy.

A small smile was onto his face as he studied the bed across from the two. Appreciative of the girls care for him despite his elder status. 

"yes I'm okay 'thena " 

he smiled broader , eyes crinkling at the side. 

"why'd you do it?" 

she asked quietly , again moving to look away from the boy 

he took a deep breath , color coating his cheeks. 

lightly pulling her face back to face him 

"Ive got my eye on someone else right now" 

he mumbled , eyeing the girls lip that pulled between her teeth in anxiousness. 

Athena's pale skin flushed , heat creeping up her neck and coloring her ears and cheeks red. 

"you do?" 

she asked , glancing into his eyes for any signs of untruth.

"yeah , I have for a while now , 'v just been waiting for a sign she might like me back.. ya know?" 

he answered honestly , sincerely glancing across her features. 

He slowly sat up , their faces dangerously close 

Athena thought for a second , never tearing her eyes away from the tall boy. 

after a deep breath she spoke 

"she does" 

she replied , voice hesitant and low 

before her eyes fluttered close , she saw the smirk pull across his handsome features before he began to lean in. 

The Slytherins eyes shot open early that Sunday Morning. 

Her skin was drenched in sweat , her night sweats leaving the girl shivering and .. wet in the cold dungeons. 

she had woken from her memorabilia dream close to an hour before she needed to, giving her time to shower and gather her thoughts. 

The tears staining her cheeks never stopped falling. 

.,. 

Breakfast was , 

weird 

her lonesome spot at the end of the table was crowded with chattering slytherins. 

all asking how she managed to plan such a successful " attack on Gryffindor. "

she just scoffed at their ignorance 

they , like the rest of the school , figured she had despicably tricked the boy and nearly the whole house of Gryffindor. However the honest truth was they had nearly mis communicated. 

Of course this was Hogwarts , and these were teens. 

teens who craved drama. 

So when Slytherin house heard that she had pulled something over on the golden boy himself , they gloated , bragged about it anyway they could. "Friends" flacked to Athenas sides everywhere she went , calming to have had some part in her brilliant scheme somehow , or that they'd known Athena their whole lives. 

She was sick of it. 

Fake people already riled her up enough , but with this whole unesscesary drama surrounding her , she felt her anger already beginning to stir up. 

Only on the first official day of school. 

She had managed to escape Pig Bitch Parkinson for the fourth time that day by finally screaming she'd send her to the hospital wing again , and was grumping down the halls when she entered her potions classroom. 

Gryffindors sat in the class , their heads all turned and gazes hardened in her direction. 

With the return of the dark lord official , and her father revealed as a death eater , her reputation had spiraled downwards , and with Harrys very public hate for the girl , the entire house of Gryffindor held hate in their eyes for the Slytherin girl. 

She found an empty bench on the Slytherin Side of the room and sat down, wanting to keep her head low, before she received a loud slap on the back from a slytherin boy she didn't know. Sparking a chorus of supportive yells from the slytherins. 

This then of course set off the Gryffindors , beginning to scream about her betrayal and how the whole house was full of snakes. 

Athena could only sigh , knowing the two known rival houses couldn't be stopped. 

She sadly glanced up at the panicking professor Slughorn , only to see his face light up with joy. 

She heard the door open , and two sets of footsteps enter. 

She heard shuffling in the back and a bit of a scuffle. 

She heard bickering 

and felt her blood run cold. 

she heard his voice 

for the first time since he disagreed her like the trash he'd just finished using. 

for the first time since he abandoned her without a second thought

for the first time, 

since he broke her heart. 

a/n : lmao I took another four million years to post but whoops. summer began and I ... didn't wanna do anything lmao. 

sorry if the romancey parts are cringe and weird? im not really used to writing parts like that but you know I tried my best or whatever. I miss Cedric :( he's too pretty and wholesome to be dead but whOops you know , blame jk Rowling not me. lol yUnG loUVe. 

if it was a weird explanation here's sort of the type of dress I was thinking about for Athena 

okay yeah bye vOtE aND cOmMeNT PLeaSe thEy mAke mE GO :)))))))) 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

326K 6.6K 73
[ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ- ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ] "You look so good like this," he smirked, lifting her chin with the tip of his wand. "Under my control." ...
1.5M 34.9K 108
Amelia Grey's life turns upside down when her parents make the sudden decision to move her from Ilvermorny School of Magic to Hogwarts Witchcraft and...
5K 68 31
Athena Lestrange tried everything to change before hogwarts. Changed her last name, her hair, her eyes. Yet no matter what she did all she saw was he...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...