Cosmic Dragon Emperor

By Nata_KARU

Y/N L/N left at the steps of an orphanage on a starlit sky night. At a young age, he was picked on and make f... More

Y/N Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
50k view?!
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Season 3 Intro
Chapter 41 M
Chapter 42 M
Chapter 43 M
Chapter 44 M
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Opening 4

100k?!?!?

2.2K 30 7
By Nata_KARU

So 100k reads for this book.......................huh. Honestly, I'm speechless about this. If ya guys read the 50k part then ya know it's basically the same thing that I'm saying here. Thank you guys SO MUCH for taking time out of your day to read this strong of mine. Most of the stories that I write on here are just because I'm bored and want to do something to pass the time but after seeing ya guys wanting more, I decided to go and put more effort into these stories and I'm glad each and every one of you beautiful people are reading this story and enjoying it. I am to do my very best of doing season 3 with a  twist on it as well as season 4 plus as well as doing an intro to them. So honestly thanks again guys for reading this story and your beautiful amazing people to read this strong of mine. Thanks again you guys and your support means a whole lot to me. Stay cool be awesome and may your life be guided by the stars to a happy and awesome life! See ya later :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 7.1K 40
Shane is just a normal teenage boy attending Kuoh Academy. However, one day a meteorite crashes near the academy and what Shane finds is astonishing...
239K 1.9K 23
In the world of Highschool DXD there live many things like demons, angels, fallen angles... ect. Meanwhile you are a human with a special power to tu...
127K 1.6K 14
Just to clear things up with my regular readers Koneko will get her own story. I promise. I have a great concept to wrap around the whole thing. This...
18.8K 276 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...