Homeless -Clementine x Louis...

By user183737

"Who's that weirdo with the hat ?" "Doesn't she live in that alleyway ?" She just kept her head down and kep... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

4

2K 61 39
By user183737

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Violet - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva

Chapter 4

----------------

"Wow .. Marlon look who's early ." Brody nudged the mullet boy and pointing at the happy teen that jogged over to them .

Marlon checked his watched and was generally impressed .
"Wow dude , you're 5 minutes early .." he said , patting Louis' back .

"Have you seen her yet ?" Louis asked , looking for someone in particular. Marlon and brody looked at eachother with confusion .

"Seen who ?" Violet questioned , glancing at Minnie who was across the field from them . Mariana giggled at her stares and wiggled her eyebrows at her , earning a growl from the short haired girl.

"The new girl .." Louis replied , converting his eyes onto his friends .
"She is coming in today right ?"

"Yeah apparently." Gabe mumbled , looking tired as ever . He chuckled and pointed in the distance .
"Oh look who it is ."

Mitch gasped and ran to the person , shaking his hand .
"Hey Omar . How'd it go ?" He asked , wondering if he won the cooking contest or not . The group crowded round him , they too were curious to find out where he was placed .

Omar laughed at the attention he was given .
"I came 2nd ." He annouced , earning a couple of cheers . They were happy for him .
"So what did I miss when I was gone ? Did you stalk the weirdo without me ?"

They all grimaced at the question , scratching the back of their heads with nervous chuckles.

"Well..." Louis stated .
"Maybe .."

Omar just sighed with a smile , shaking his head . Marlon slapped his back a bit too hard .
"Nice to have you back buddy ."

The bell rang and all the students flooded into the building .
"Art ?" Louis asked violet and Marlon as they plodded through the door . Vi nodded , flicking the pen between her fingers as she walked . Louis was quite impressed by her skill , he wondered how she didn't drop it .
"Yay .." he said sarcastically. He never really liked art , it was probably because the teacher gave out way too much homework . One time he got given about 10 things to do over their 1 week brake . Yeah he got it done but heck , he couldn't carry that much work into school by himself . Marlon had to help .

"Do you think the new girl is in our class ?" Marlon asked , braking the silence between the three . Violet shrugged , Louis too .
"No one out of our group has actually seen her yet , do you think she's really here ?"

"She will be , maybe hiding I don't know ." Violet explained , still flicking the pen round her fingers .

Louis chuckled and nudged her shoulder , making her almost drop her pen .
"Remember your first day ?"

"Oh yeah , the one where I ate my lunch in the toilets ?" She said , with a harsh sarcastic tone  . Although that wasn't the whole story.
"What a great day that was ."
Marlon and Louis snickered at the memory .

Once they entered the classroom and sat down on the most uncomfortable stools ever , Louis became shocked at the teacher before them . The teacher wore a smart suit , Black with a red tie . His voice was low and soft .
"Hello students ." He announced , earning the classes attention .
"I'm Mr Everett and I will be your teacher until Miss.Dorian has fully recovered from her sore throat ."

"Hey isn't that your neighbour ." Violet muttered into his ear . He nodded back .

Louis smiled at him , he liked him as a neighbour so he knew this lesson would be great ; even though a 3 year old could draw better than him . After the teacher had explained everything , the room erupted into soft chatter .Mr Everett came up to Louis' desk , handing out a sheet to him and Violet .
"Good to see you Louis ."

Louis chuckled .
"Nice to see you too sir ." He smiled .
"I never knew you were a teacher ?"

Mr Everett laughed .
"I guess everyone has their secrets ." Louis nodded as his response , still smiling .

A piece of paper , that was folded into an aeroplane,  pricked his skin when the teacher wasn't looking .
"Psst! Louis . Read the wing ." Marlon demanded , Louis did what he was told and read the writing on the wing .
'Open after class'

Louis shrugged , folding the plane so it could fit into his blazer pocket . He nodded at Marlon and got on with his work .

He got frustrated as he couldn't draw the right shape of an eyeball . A light chuckle came from the seat across from him , he looked up to see who was laughing and growled under his breath .
"Are you struggling there Lou?" The red head said , getting up off her stool to stand over him .
"Here let me help you ."

He pushed her off his work , she frowned but quickly covered it up with a smile .
"I don't need help Sophie , it's my work ."

She laid off , sitting back down in her place .
"Suit yourself , I was only trying to help."

Violet scoffed , she never liked Sophie . She always seemed cocky and argumentative and most of all , she looked like she always had something planned . Like she would give you this look which was like she would end your entire career. Her sister though , is a totally different story .
"Ha .. she pisses you off too ?" She whispered to Louis , giving off hatred flares whilst Sophie wasn't looking . Louis grunted with a nod as a reply , on the verge of flipping the table because of his lack of art skill.

(-)

He mumbled to himself , reading out the poor handwriting on the letter Marlon gave him earlier .
'Sophie has a major crus-'
He wasn't really looking where he was going , he accidentally bumped into a student . His folders and books went everywhere , papers floating down gently to the floor . Many teens stopped and gazed at the scene .

"Oh .. umm I'm sorry ." Louis said , converting his eyes to the mess he had just created . He bent down to pick up his papers until his eyes went wide when he saw the familiar baseball cap on the floor . He looked up to the owner of the hat and he was taken back .
"... I wasn't looking where I was going ." He couldn't help but stare at her lovely features . He looked at her face like a child would at a toy store . Her golden eyes shimmered at the light passing through the skylight on the roof . Was she the new girl ?

He knew it was the person on the street , her dirty face and messy hair gave it away . And of course the hat . He wondered how she got the uniform for school , maybe he could ask her later .

The small , curly haired girl grabbed the hat from his hands and placed it onto her head . She tilted her head down so the cap covered her face , just like in the alleyway . She began to walk away , feeling uncomfortable at the stares and mutters around her .
"Thanks ." Her voice was cold and heartless .

"Bruh ..." he whispered to himself , giving up picking the rest of his stuff from off the floor . Louis watched her walk away with countless stares from other students.
"I was right , she is a girl ."

"Louis ." A familiar voice called , they crouched down and helped pick up his numerous papers .
"What the hell happened." Louis didn't take notice of the person next to him , he kept his gaze on the new girl . The beautiful new girl . Violet cleared her throat , hoping to grab his attention but failed miserably.
"Hellloooo ?" She waved her hands infront of his star struck eyes . Violet followed his gaze and her eyes met an unfamiliar figure .

"That's the new girl ?" Marlon asked unsure , he too started to help Louis.
"And I guess Louis has met her already ..?"

Violet became inpatient at Louis' lack of response , she gripped his shoulders and shook him quite hard .
"Ow ow , ok !" He finally snapped out of his stare and turned to his friends , who handed him his work . The dark skinned boy was about to explain that the new girl is the weirdo but the bell rung , taking the words out of the boys mouth .
"Thanks ." He thanked violet as she handed in the remaining papers .
"Meet me at the bench with everyone at lunch , I have something important to tell you all."

Marlon and Violet glanced at eachother with confusion but , shrugged and agreed .

Louis fast walked to class , almost losing his papers again . He was curious to see if she was in his class , maybe she sat next to him . There's a space next to him in science , that's probably where she would sit . It was like his prayers were answered when he entered the Science lab . Mitch waved at him and then pointed at the girl wearing the baseball cap next to his empty place .

His heart skipped a beat when he sat next to her . Mitch cupped his mouth and whispered into his ear , not wanting the weirdo to hear him gossiping .
"Well I lost the bet . She's quite pretty ."

Louis chuckled , watching the girl from the corner of his eye . Her bag was ruffled and dirty but the books inside were new and clean . It definitely looked like she hasn't got a lot of money but that didn't bother Louis one bit , like he said you can't judge someone based on their looks . He lent over to Mitch and whispered back .
"I'm going to speak to her."

Mitch laughed at his child like actions , Louis was never good at opening up to people . Louis took a deep breath in and brushed his dreads from out of his face . He looked at the girl , who was unpacking her school attire , and smiled at her .
"H-"

"Alright ! Alright ! Let's settle down ."

Louis let out a huff turned to the front , what was up with everyone cutting him off today ? He hated science but somehow he was in top set . Probably because he copied off Mitch that one time . It wasn't just the subject he hated , but the teacher as well . Miss . Lilly . Vile son of bitch . She had something against Louis but he hasn't done anything wrong or bad to her .

Miss Lilly raised an eyebrow at the new face sitting next to Louis , she walked slowly towards their working area . Her heels clipped against the marble floor . She leaned onto the desk and leant forward , earning the attention of the new girl .
"Hmm .." She took in the girls dirty face and tattered hat .
"Take off your hat ."

The new girl twitched , reaching slowly up to her hat and swiping it off her head revealing her full face . Louis still was mesmerised by her pretty face and wondered why a beautiful girl like her was alone on the nasty streets .
"You're new ." The teacher stated . The girl nodded , already growing agitated by the Adults hard glare .
"What's your name young lady ."

The whole class now listened in , all of them were curious about the new person . The small girl returned the horrid glare of the teacher , making Louis impressed .
"Clementine ." She said , giving the same cold tone she gave Louis earlier . Mitch nudged Louis making him turn round . He gave him a ' hot gal ' face and winked at him , Louis just shook his head with a smile and examined the scene that disturbed the whole class .

Miss Lilly huffed with a smirk as she returned to the front of the class .
"As you have just heard . Clementine is obviously new to this class , Louis you will be her partner." She ordered . Mitch gave her a questionable look , he had no one to work with now .
"Mitch work with Gabe at the front here . Right so , a-"

Louis zoned out like he always does but this time he had something to admire . He kept taking glances at the girl he now knew as Clementine . She looked so concentrated and beautiful .

"Let's get going ." Miss Lilly had commanded . When she stopped speaking the room erupted into chatter . Louis took the opportunity to learn more about Clementine .

He turned to her a flashed a smile .
"Hey ." He said in a soft tone . Clementine turned to face him , her eyes glistened as she slid her hat onto her lap .

"Hi ." She replied , her voice still cold and aggressive. Miss Lilly handed the pair the work sheet and Clementine put her head down , starting to work .

Louis frowned , he shuffled his stool closer which made Clementine look at him in confusion . He held out his hand in a handshake motion .
"I'm Louis ." He said , still smiling . The small girl hesitantly shook his hand .
"So .. where are you from ."

Clementine shuddered , about to say something but kept her mouth shut . She wrote down a few answers and turned to face him again.
"Around town ."

He kept on his smile and sneakily copied her answers onto his sheet .
"You know your way around ?"

Clementine sighed , massaging her head in irritation.
"I guess you could say that ."

"Did you move here re-"

"Why do you ask so many questions ?" She asked , she was getting irritated every time he asked her something .

"I just want to get to know you . Everyone does ." Louis explained , laying off with the questions from now on .
"And by the way . If you want to , you can find me at lunch and I can introduce you to my friends ."

The girl raised an eyebrow . No one ever gave her that option before .
"Uh ... thanks ?" Clementine didn't really know what to say so she continued to work . Now that he was the first person to show a little bit of kindness to her , she felt bad for being rude to him 10 seconds ago . She glanced at his struggling state at question three and sighed : sliding her sheet over so he could cop- get ideas .

"Uhh .... thanks ?" He mimicked her from earlier , writing down a couple more answers than just question 3 . He slid the sheet back over to her when he was done .

It was an awkward silence between the two and Louis found it unbearable to not speak to her . He made a few excuses to speak to her , like dropping a pencil under her seat by 'accident' and asking her to pick it up for him . He did that a little bit too much .

"Can you keep your pencil still." She ordered , knowing exactly what he was trying to do . She frowned at the weird feeling in her stomach it happened in her face as well . It was almost like she wanted to smile ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 21.2K 53
BETRAYAL SERIES #1 COMPLETED Clementine Indra Acker is a simple girl that only wish a good life but what if Zyair Keanu Huxley ruined everything in h...
3.5K 56 27
list of surrival , escape room, horror novels which I like you can find all those novels in novelupdates or internet sites hope u will like it homop...
219K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
114K 2.9K 14
Raven's craving for love but always dreading it. What will happen when The green changling steps in? Find out in Dear No one A BBRae story