Believe in Me

By BeStrong1998

After a terrible accident Anna(a Lovatic) finds out she has cancer and is then placed into an abusive foster... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
IMPORTANT
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/N
Chapter 66
A/N
Chapter 67
A/N:
A/N
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 50

2.4K 71 18
By BeStrong1998

A/N So I haven't updated this in forever and I have a some story lines I want to get to but don't know how to get to them so I'm just going to do a huge time skip. If I didn't I feel like there'd be a bunch of boring, useless chapters so yeah...

*Time skip 5 months*Demi's POV

These last few months have been crazy. I don't even know where to start. I explained what I had told Ellen to Nick and luckily he understood, but I could tell he was hurt. We agreed to take a break until I figured everything out. Well I figured it out really quick. I love Bella with all my heart and I couldn't picture being with anyone else. That's right we're officially together and the whole world knows about it. We starting dating 4 months ago. To be honest I was more nervous about telling Anna than I was about telling the whole world.

Flashback

I sat there twiddling my fingers nervously while I waited for Anna. I planned on asking Bella on a date, but I wanted to get permission from Anna first since she matters more than anyone else in my life. So many thoughts were running through my head.

What if she thinks it's weird?

What if she's against same sex couples?

What if she doesn't want to be fostered by me any more?

The thoughts disappeared when Anna came into the living room with her hair wrapped in a towel after just getting out of the shower. The rules for showers were now that the door had to be left open and I would have to check her wrist, ribs, hips, and any other place I might be suspicious of. She knew the drill so she came over to me and lifted her shirt up to right underneath her nonexistent boobs. There were no fresh cuts so I moved onto her hips, and then her wrists. There were no new cuts anywhere so I did what I always do. I pulled her onto my lap letting her cuddle me and I told her how proud I was of her. Even though I say it multiple times a day, it will never lose meaning. "Sweetie, can I talk to you?" I asked awkwardly.

"What's wrong?" she asked worried knowing that I usually don't ask permission to talk.

"Nothing, I- I uh- I just need to ask you about something," I stuttered. I could tell her anxiousness was now about as bad as mine.

"Uh yeah. Did I do something wrong?" she asked. I could see her eyes getting wet.

"No baby! I just don't know how to say this. I'm just scared that after I tell you you wont like me anymore and you'll want to leave and that I'll lose you. I don't think I could stand losing you," I rambled.

"Dem, calm down. You know I'll love you no matter what! Just tell me," she said our roles momentarily being reversed.

"I think I'm gay," I spit out not being able to look at Anna.

"I knew it! Oh my God! Yasss! Lovatics are going to go crazy!" she yelled. I totally forgot she was once a huge lovatic... well hopefully still is.

"Wait what? You're not mad?" I asked shocked.

"Um no? Why would I be mad?" she asked.

"I don't know, but don't EVER say yass again," I said trying to be serious, but I couldn't hide the joy I felt inside for long. 

"But you just said it," she said sassily. I was going to reply with a bitchy comment but I couldn't help but pull her into the tightest hug possible.

"God I love you so much!" I said with a face eating grin.

"I love you too, but I.need.air!" she said dramatically gasping for air. I loosened my grip on her and laughed. "So.... do you have a girlfriend?" she asked enthusiastically actually sounding like a little girl should at her age for once. 

"No... Not yet," I said smiling.

"Ooooh someone has a crush! Who is it?" She mocked.

"Well I was actually thinking of asking 'it' on a date tonight if that's okay with you," I said while my cheeks burned red.

"Awh you're embarrassed! How cute!"

"Shut up! I'm supposed to be the one calling you cute little girl! Is me going on a date okay with you?"

"First of all I'm 13, not little, but yeah that's fine with me as long as 'it' is someone I approve of and I can hangout with Marissa while you're gone,"

"Do you approve of Bella?" I ask nervously.

"Of course! You two would be so cute together! You're ship name could be Della! Or Bemi!"  I knew she had gotten to like Bella over the past month after she had gotten a job and moved into her own studio apartment. We invited her over a lot and Anna occasionally stayed with Bella if I had to go get something done and didn't want to leave Anna alone. I wasn't expecting that reaction though.

"Well then, it's a deal!" I said smiling. Anna made me shake on it then I prepared myself to ask Bella out.

****WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT****Since then I've stayed friends with Nick and Bella doesn't seem to mind. Bella and I agreed it'd be best for her to keep her apartment for a while for the sake of Anna's mental health. She can get jealous really easily and she's fighting mental illnesses so I didn't want to make her feel like she has to share me. My friends are all super cool about the whole me dating a girl thing too. Mar's actually invited Anna to stay the night with her multiple times to give Bella and I 'alone time'. Too bad every time that's happened Bella or I have been on our periods so we usually just end up cuddling and watching scary movies. Tonight Bella's staying over again and Anna's at Mar's. I think this time I have it planned out. She was over a week and five days ago and she was on her period so it would've ended by now and she wouldn't have gotten her next one yet and I'm not on mine so we might actually get to have sex for the first time tonight. 

My thoughts were interrupted as Bella walked in. She came and plopped down next to me on the couch.

"Hey babe," she said. My heart skipping a beat when she said that.

"Hey," I said and then softly kissed her. She leaned against me and I wrapped my arms around her. She was in jeans and a t-shirt and I was just in an oversized sweatshirt and my underwear. She rested her hand high up on my bare thigh instantly making me wet. I tried to control myself because I hadn't planned on going this fast, but God am I horny. I haven't had sex in months and I can't wait to be able to explore Bella's body. I climbed on top of Bella's lap kneeling with each leg on either side of her's, facing her, and with my hands on either side of her waist. I crashed my lips onto hers and she kissed back while her hands moved to my waist. I bit her lip begging for entrance which she granted. Our tongues danced as my groped her boob and started grinding. I thought I felt her tense up, but she kept kissing me until air became and issue.

"Dem, I'm on my period," she panted when we pulled away for a breath. I went in for another kiss while continuing to grind until I registered what she had said. I pulled back and stared at her confused.

"Bella, you were on your period over a week and a half ago. That's not normal! It's 7:00 p.m. come one we're taking you to a doctor," I said starting to get up and getting worried.

"Wait! did I say I was on my period? I meant I forgot to shave," she said nervously. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Isabella, what's going on? Do you not want to have sex? Just tell me if you don't! You know I won't force you!" I said figuring out that she was lying.

"No it's not that," she said.

"Then what is it? Do you not trust me? Do you not love me?" I asked getting self conscious.

"No Demi! I love you so much! I trust you more than anyone in this world! It's just that..." she started tearing up.

"It's what baby? Talk to me," I said calming down after noticing how upset she is with herself.

"Promise you won't laugh at me?" 

"Pinky promise," I said making a small smile appear on her face and mine. We wrapped out pinkys together and then I gave her a look as if to tell her to go on.

"I'm a virgin," she said looking down. 

"That's what all of this was about? Babe, you could have just told me! We can wait until you're ready. We don't have to have sex anytime soon if you aren't ready. I'd wait a million years for you!" I said lifting her chin up so she was looking at me and I gave her a soft reassuring smile.

"I really want to, but I don't know what I'm doing and I'm scared," she admitted. "What if I do something wrong or I'm not any good?" she asked. Her eyes getting wet again. I got off her lap and sat down next to her pulling her down so her head was resting on my shoulder. She automatically wrapped her arms around my waist and I held her head to me with one arm and rubbed her arm with the other.

"Bell, you don't have to be scared. It's just me. You don't have to be any good. I probably sucked my first time too so don't worry," 

"Is it going to hurt?" she asked.

"It might the first time, but if I'm hurting you too much just tell me to stop," I said truthfully. She gulped. "Babe, if you aren't ready for this then we don't have to do it tonight,"

"No I want to," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she said shakily. 

"Okay, then lets go up to my room," I said as I got up, held her hand, and walked her to my room. I dimmed the lights and then sat on the bed with her. "Don't worry about me tonight okay? Just let me please you," I said before I kissed her softly knowing that she was worried about not knowing what to do. we pulled away and she nodded. "You're sure you want to do this?" I asked again.

"Positive," she said before kissing me. The kiss quickly grew heated. I pulled her shirt up some. She took the hint and pulled it off while I pulled my sweatshirt off. Once I got it off I caught her eyeing my body so I smirked at her. She crashed our lips back together and I unbuttoned her pants helping her slide them off without breaking the kiss. 

"You're sure," I asked her again when we had to pull apart when air became an issue. She nodded her head. I unclasped my bra and let it fall off as we made out more. I wrapped my arms around her back and found her bra clasp. I pulled away and looked at her as if asking for permission. She nodded again so I unclasped it. "Just tell me if you want to stop I said before pulling it off of her. Although I really wanted to check her out I was scared of making her self conscious or uncomfortable so instead I pushed her back so she was laying down with me on top of her as we continued to make out. I pulled away and just stared at her for a second. "You're so beautiful," I said earning a smile from her. "You ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said faintly. 

"Don't be nervous," I said before moving my kisses down to her neck searching for her sweet spot. I massaged her boob while doing so. After a couple seconds of searching I heard her let out a faint moan. I smiled into her neck knowing I had found it before marking my territory by sucking on it. Next, I moved down to her other boob and sucked on her already hard nipple before gently biting it and swirling my tongue around it. I left soft kissed down her stomach and I could feel her tensing more and more the further down I went. Instead of going straight to her center since she was so nervous I slid my underwear off and got back on top of her grinding on her. She was tense at first, but she relaxed and started grinding too every once in a while letting out a moan. When she had completely relaxed I move back down and spread her legs apart. I drew circles on her inner thighs and slowly moved closer to her center. "Baby this is the part that might hurt because you're probably really sensitive okay?" I said as I went to pull off her underwear. She tensed up again. "Relax, it's not that bad," I said as I offered my free hand to her. She gladly took it. I gently started drawing circles on her clit which she jerked a bit when I touched, but I didn't react so I wouldn't embarrass her. She mumbled a 'sorry' anyway. "Babe, you're fine, don't worry," I responded and squeezed her hand. After a few minutes she relaxed and even rocked her hips some. Once she was wet enough I slowly slid one finger into her hole while keeping my thumb on her clit. I felt her squeeze my hand and she let out a pained moan. "Does that hurt? Do you want me to stop?" I said before I even got half of my finger in.

"Yes, but don't stop!" she said so I slowly slid my finger all the way in. I moved it around searching for her g-spot and knew I had found it when her hips bucked. I stroked it a few times while I rubbed her clit. She's so tight though. I feel like next time will hurt still if I don't stretch her out some. My index finger barely fits inside her.

"Hey babe, this might hurt, but it will be worth it okay?" I asked. She nodded her head so I very slowly slid another finger inside of her while she squeezed my hand and I watched her bite her lip in pain. "You okay?" I asked once I got it in. She nodded her head still biting her lip. "Okay," I said as I slowly started stroking her g-spot again. After a little bit I think the pain subsided some and she started rocking her hips.

"Demi!" she said panicked not being used to the feeling of her climax rising.

"Relax, it's okay. Trust me," I said before I began sucking her clit and moving faster inside of her. 

Bella's POV

So many feelings are pulsing through my body right now. I feel panic, pleasure, a burning pain, and I feel like I have to pee. I've never felt this sensation before. I can feel Demi's fingers inside of me and her sucking on me and it's the weirdest sensation ever. I couldn't help from rocking my hips and moaning. The feeling kept growing and I began to panic more. I mumbled Demi's name over and over again freaking out. She just squeezed my hand and started going even faster making the feeling grow and the burning worsen. "Demi! What's happening?!" I almost shouted. She reassuringly rubbed her thumb on my hand since she couldn't really talk because her mouth was a little busy. All of a sudden I felt a huge release. I couldn't stop my body from twitching and moans from coming out of my mouth. Demi pulled out and started rubbing me. The most amazing sensation spread through my body. 

"Woah, I didn't picture you as a squirter," I heard Demi say. The sensation faded away and Demi crawled up next to me and wrapped her arms around me facing me with a big smile on her face. "How was it?" she asked.

"Amazing," I said still catching my breath. 

Demi's POV

We laid in bed cuddling with our naked bodies together for a while. "Let's go get cleaned up," I suggested since it was still pretty early and I don't think either of us are ready to sleep yet. We both went into the bathroom and I filled up the bath. I could tell Bella was still self conscious about being naked around me. Once the tub was filled up I got in and motioned for her to get in. I pulled her down so she was laying on top of me. Her silky skin against mine in the water felt amazing. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on top of hers. She crossed her arms across her chest self consciously. I gently pulled them away. "Stop, you're gorgeous," I said. She hesitated for a second but then leaned up and kissed me softly. 

"I love you," she said.

"I love you more,"

A/N

So that got a little steamy... I was totally gonna leave you guys with a cliffhanger but I decided to be nice and not because I don't know how long it's going to be before I can update again. I'm gonna have to have at least 10 comments to update though;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 319 37
Phoenix has been in the abusive hands of her father since she was a baby. Her mother passed during her birth and her father has seen her nothing less...
70.1K 1.9K 27
Rachel has been in and out of foster homes since birth, but her recent prank has placed her back in the orphanage. When she wins meet and greet tick...
37.6K 891 32
Demi Lovato is a contestant on the X Factor, and on the surface her life seems amazing. Perfect house, perfect voice, perfect father. Except she's be...
171K 4.6K 35
Emma has trouble trusting someone to take care of her. Scared everyone will always be the same, she tries to avoid people. Can Demi help her overcome...