YouTube University (YouTuber...

By _HelloIAmTheDoctor_

A bunch of youtubers move into a dorm *Boys and Girls Dorm* not knowing each other. Rebecca is a new youtuber... More

YouTube University
Chappie 2
A/N people...
Chappie 3
Chappie 4
Chappie 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
CONTEST FOR REELS
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Contest Update
CONTEST IS OVA
Chappie 11
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
New Book!
Chappie 14
Chappie 15
Chapter 16
Chappie 17
Chapter 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
HOLD
Chapter 24
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
DEWDS!!!
Chappie 29
TWO MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS
OMG 3.7K
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Remember?

Chappie 25

87 3 2
By _HelloIAmTheDoctor_

I hope its chap 25 becaus eo easily forget.....man I sound like a blonde...sorry if you are blonde I didn't mean to offend u!

Any way I left you with suspence, I think u wanna know huh?

(What if I just end it here, and just prank you guys into thinking this is a chappie) XD

-----------------------------------

Rebeccas POV

(Ps I think this chap will be funny and feel train station)

I was deep in sleep when I woke up to my phone ringing. "Ughhhh..." I groaned. I rubbed my eyes and answered. "Hello?" I asked groggily. "Sorry to wake you miss but do you know, Chandler?" She asked. I was wide awake by then. "Yeah she's my BestFriend/Sister? Why? What happened?" I askdd worrily. "Miss, your friend has been in a car accident" she said. I was in shock. How, why, when, WHY?! "What happened?!? HOW?!?" I asked. "A drunk truck driver hit her car as she was going across the street" she replied. "Ill be over straight away" I said with confidence. I hung up quickly and screamed. I curled up in a ball and cried. Then I heard pitter patters of feet rushing down the hall. My door slamed open to see standing in the doorway, Tyler. He was wearing a pot on his head and a frying pan in his hands. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" he aksed waving his frying pan around the room. "Chandler...car.." I burst into tears before I could finish. "Calm down Bec, tell me what happened" Tyler said soothingly. "Hospital, Now!" I shouted. Tyler must have slept in his clothes because he didnt have to dress. I just went in my PJs. We drove as fast as we could *Not getting in trouble* to the hospital. We parked and I burst through the doors. I ran up to the desk and panted. "Rebecca Clemens! I need to see Chandler Karnegis!" I asked quickly. "Anyone else?" she asked. "My boyfriend Tyler Christie who is very slow...and a few friends maybe later" I said quickly. "Room 427" she replied. "Thank you!" I said. I walked quickly to Room 427 as fast as I could. I knew this had to be a prank or something....Could it?!

Tylers POV

Dang, she runs fast. This must be major, like BIG MAJOR! I finally got through the doors panting a bit. The lady at the desk pointed to a corridor and say 427. I nodded and went on. I walked as fast as I could to catch up with her, but failed to see she made it. I took a deep breath in front of the door 427, and went in. I saw Chandler on the bed (A/N Man its hurting me irl to write this because my bestfriend/sister made this character up and I keep imagining her like this) with IVs up and down her arms, stitches on her face, arms, legs, and hands, and a breathing mask over her mouth. I then saw Bec over with Chandler in a ball crying. I walked over to her and pulled her on my lap. She was still in a ball, crying her heart out, on my lap with my comfort, but it wasent helping at all. I sat there for a an hour til she finally fell asleep. It was 2:00 whwn we got here, and now it is 3:00 a.m.

I set Becca down carefully on the bedding next to the window, and went out in the corridor to make a few calls..

-----------------------------------

Can't write this chapter any longer without shedding tears....

   Here ya go Freaks...

Peace Out!

   ~Jess Out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 670 45
☆☆COMPLETED☆☆ Your a youtuber with 100,000 subs. And your roommates with your Bestfriend Nathan. Everything is normal until a guy going by the name o...
5M 122K 56
Suzy will be living in a huge house with some of the popular boys from their School and she was glad because she will be living with her crush, Chany...
2.7M 95.7K 20
❝If a girl's legs shake while you're fingering, going down on her, or fucking her, you're doing an amazing job.❞ ❝Ah, right...❞ Jungkook bites the in...
77.8K 2.6K 34
⚠This was written when I was a teenager. Excuse any errors, cringe and any shortcomings. ⚠ ...