Just Friends~ Solby Fanfiction

By AdminFandom

Author~ Carissa and Kaitlyn Two boys went to band camp and met each other just because of their love for one... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch 3
Ch.4
Ch 5
Ch.6
Ch 7
Ch.8
Ch 9
Ch.10
Ch 11
Ch.12
Ch 13
Ch.14
Ch 15
Ch.16
Ch 17
Ch.18
Ch 19
Ch.20
Ch 21
Ch.22
Ch 23
Ch.24
Ch 25
Ch.26
Ch 27
Ch.28
Ch 29
Ch.30
Ch 31
Ch 33
Ch.34
Ch 35
Ch.36
Ch 37
Ch.38

Ch.32

841 30 6
By AdminFandom

Colby POV (time skip)

These last few months have been hard. I've tried my best to get over Sam but I just can't.

I was packing my stuff up into boxes getting ready to move. It was everyone's last week in the Trap House.

Honestly, it was crazy to think how in a week I'd have my own apartment. It was also crazy how I wouldn't get to spend everyday waking up to my crazy roommates shouting something downstairs or pulling pranks on me.

It's going to be a change, but I think it's something we all need.

I pulled the photo album up from under my bed and laid it on top of my bed. I opened it and relished on the memories inside of it.

It sucked I couldn't relive those memories with Sam but it's okay.

I'm glad to see him happy with a person that truly cares about him.

Kat was a lucky girl.

After a few minutes of looking through the pictures, I closed the photo album and made my way downstairs.

No one would go in my room to see I still had that right?

Sam POV

I was packing up my stuff in my room. I was very sad to go but I think it's only going to make us all closer.

These last few months with Kat have been amazing. Ever since I got my memory back I've spoiled her nonstop, trying to make up lost time.

I've tried to make up lost time with everyone. My one best friend that I've known since high school is the one I can't figure out though.

Colby has been acting distant lately and I have no idea why. He hasn't been talking to me like he used to and it bothers me. The only time we ever talk is for a video idea.

I wanted to talk to him and it had to be now.

I got up and made my way to his room. I got to his door and knocked before opening it.

"Colby?" I questioned looking around the room.

I walked in and saw no one inside but I saw a photo album laying on his bed.

'What is this' I thought to myself.

I sat on his bed and opened it up curiously.

It was all filled with memories from the Trap House. I flipped through a couple pages before I stumbled on one that almost gave me a heart attack.

On that page it had hearts next to a picture of Colby and I...... kissing?

What the hell.

I examined it closer to see if it was photoshopped but it appeared to be real. When did this happen?

Is this why Colby was acting distant? Is this something I hadn't remembered or was it something I chose not to remember?

I had so many questions but before Colby could come back I ran out of his room and went back to mine.

My thoughts were all over the place.

Why had he kept something like that from me?

You know, it wasn't important right now. I had a girlfriend and if he really wanted something to happen he would've told me already.

It shouldn't be a big deal, should it?

Colby POV (a week later)

We had successfully moved out of the Trap House. The real adventure was about to begin.

Sam was coming over in 10 minutes to hang out. I was getting everything ready when I heard a knock on my door.

'Why is he so early?' I thought to myself.

I went to open my door to find Kat pacing back and forth anxiously.

When she saw I opened my door she stormed inside about ready to explode.

"Kat what's wrong?" I asked closing the door.

"I can't take it anymore Colby! You and Sam are supposed to be together! I can't handle having a romantic relationship with him. I love him as a friend, nothing more." She said looking at the ground.

"Kat.." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

I told her to sit down on my couch. I sat next to her and laid my head in my hands.

"He still hasn't remembered anything about us?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a hint of sadness. "No. I've tried to drop subtle hints but he just doesn't get it."

"I don't want to ruin his happiness Kat. You're the only thing that makes him happy."

"Colby. You made him happier than I've ever seen him when you two were together. Try and talk to him at least." She said begging me.

"It'll only make him more confused and angry Kat. I don't want to ruin what he's got going."

She opened her mouth to say something but before she could, Sam walked in and stood in the doorway with his jaw wide open.

Suddenly his eyes lit up with anger and he charged at me. He grabbed me by the collar and pinned me against the wall.

Through gritted teeth he asked, "What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?"

I tried to say something but Kat spoke up. "Sam stop! I came to him for advice, nothing more!"

He looked back at her and said, "Then why were you guys talking about ruining my happiness?"

He looked back at me and dropped me from the wall.

He looked at Kat, tears starting to fill his eyes. "You're not cheating on me with my best friend are you?"

Kat stood there shocked not knowing what to say. I was the same way. Why would he think that?

He looked between both of us. Tears started trailing down his face. "Tell me!" He shouted which made both of us flinch.

"Sam I would never do that to you!" I said finally. "I would never make a move on your girlfriend. She came and asked me for advice, nothing more."

I wanted to hold him tight and wipe his tears away but I couldn't.

I walked towards him only to have him hold his hand out. "Don't." He told me staring straight into my eyes, his glare stone cold.

He grabbed Katrina's hand and walked out of my apartment.

What the fuck had I done to deserve this?

I walked to my room and fell on bed tears starting to come out of my eyes.

I had to tell him soon, otherwise our friendship was going to crumble.

Sam POV

Why the hell was Katrina going to Colby for advice?

As I dragged her out of his apartment into mine she was on the verge of tears.

I sat her down on my couch and sat across from her.

"What the fuck Kat?" I said still in disbelief.

She sat there not saying anything.

"Why go to him and not me?" I asked her.

"You wouldn't understand." She said, barely audible.

"I wouldn't understand what? That you went to your boyfriend's best friend instead of your own boyfriend? Yeah I don't understand!" I said snapping at her.

"Sam! Colby's in pain because you don't remember and important part of your time with him!" She shouted at me.

I sat there confused. What could she possibly be talking about?

"What does that have to do with going to his apartment?" I asked her.

"I can't tell you that! You're going to have to ask him! He'll tell you everything!" She got up and grabbed my hands. "Promise me you'll listen to him. It's important."

I didn't understand what she was talking about but before I could say anything she pushed me out of my apartment and locked it so I couldn't get back in.

I banged on the door saying, "Let me back in!"

On the other side I could here, "Go talk to him!"

I guess there was only one choice. Talk to Colby or be homeless.

Colby POV

I heard a knock on the door again. I didn't bother getting up. If it was important they could find a way to get in.

I laid on my bed still, face in my sheets. Behind me I heard someone walk into my room but I didn't care. Whoever it was probably wasn't that important anyway.

"Colby." I heard Sam say simply.

My body jolted from hearing his voice but I didn't get up. With my voice muffled from the sheets I said, "What?"

"I'm told to talk to you. You're supposed to have the answers as to why Katrina came to you instead of me."

I sat up now. My cheeks were probably bright red and my eyes were probably blood shot from crying but I didn't care.

I faced him and saw hi face scrunch in worry. I held my hand out and said, "Don't worry, I'll explain everything."

"Tell me why she came here." He told me.

"She came here telling me to repair things with you because she couldn't keep acting."

"What do you mean acting?" Sam looked at me like I had grown 3 heads.

"I-i.." I trailed off trying to spit it out.

He waited for my response. Finally I said, "I-I'm in love with you Sam..."

He looked like the wind had gotten knocked out of him. "Well- I love you too bro." He said not shortly after.

He doesn't get it. I got up and pulled the photo album from out of my closet. I brought it down and it looked like he had a look of recognition on his face.

"Have you seen this before?" I asked sitting back down on my bed.

"Yeah.." he trailed off looking down at the ground.

I flipped to the page where I had photos of us kissing. "That means you saw this right?" I asked avoiding my gaze at him.

"Yeah.." he trailed off.

"Well Sam I know you don't remember but these all happened. We used to date." I simply told him.

He got up and paved around the room. "What do you mean?" He finally asked after what felt like years.

I told him everything from when our manager told us we couldn't announce to our fans we were dating, to where Kat came into the situation, to how we secretly dated only to have Brennen tear us apart.

He sat down on my bed and ran his hands through his hair.

"It's a lot to process, I know." I said breaking the silence.

"How can I not remember any of that?" He asked me.

I looked at him with sad eyes. " I don't know. I've wanted to tell you for a long time, but you were so happy with Kat and I didn't want to ruin that. That's why she came to me. She loves you as a friend and she wants to see us back together again."

He looked at me with a whole ton of different emotions in his eyes. "I-i." He said but nothing came out.

I moved towards him and gave him a hug. He tended under my touch but finally relaxed.

"I'm sorry I never told you."

We sat there for a while. I held him in my arms. It was the first time in forever it felt like I had done that.

Maybe things would go back to normal?

A/N- Do you think Sam and Colby will get back together? Leave a comment and tell us what you think! Don't forget to vote! See you guys next chapter! ~Carissa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 691 21
"i.. i think i love you." "i think i love you too."
538K 13.4K 32
The ultimate prank to win the prank war turns out to lead them closer then they expected, new feelings, revenge and love. Highest ranking 1 in solby
43.1K 2.6K 23
welcome to 143 hotline, where all loves. A TAESOO FANFICTION © 2018 by Christine.
134K 2.5K 16
this is a book in which sam is a fanboy and gay insta model although his account is not that big, colby on the other hand is a very famous model and...