Just Friends~ Solby Fanfiction

By AdminFandom

Author~ Carissa and Kaitlyn Two boys went to band camp and met each other just because of their love for one... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch 3
Ch.4
Ch 5
Ch.6
Ch 7
Ch.8
Ch 9
Ch.10
Ch 11
Ch.12
Ch 13
Ch.14
Ch 15
Ch.16
Ch 17
Ch.18
Ch 19
Ch.20
Ch 21
Ch.22
Ch 23
Ch.24
Ch 25
Ch.26
Ch 27
Ch.28
Ch 29
Ch.30
Ch.32
Ch 33
Ch.34
Ch 35
Ch.36
Ch 37
Ch.38

Ch 31

881 26 10
By AdminFandom

Colby POV

     The next morning, I woke up and realized it was Christmas. I threw my blankets off me and made my way downstairs, happily. I found everyone in the living room and in the kitchen, except for Sam.

Elton was cooking pancakes like the uncle he is, Corey and Aaron were playing video games, Devyn sat by Corey and did her makeup, Katrina was looking at her phone, and Jake was watching them play the video game.

I remembered last night: going shopping for Christmas, Brennen coming up to us as a changed man, coming home to see Sam gone and him not coming back for awhile, and passing out right when I finished wrapping. It all came back to me.

"Merry Christmas, Colby!" I heard, which took me away from my thoughts. I looked up and saw everyone smiling and waving. I smile and nod back.

"Yo, have you seen the tree? It's completely full on the bottom, and even flooding around the room a bit!" Jake said excitedly. I look at the corner of the living room and saw how many presents there were.

"That's amazing." I said, rubbing my face tiredly. Then, I realized my gift for Sam. "Hey, is Sam still asleep?"

"No, he woke up about 30 minutes ago. He said he was going to the store for something. Don't know what, but he is." Jake said, not breaking eye contact with the game he was watching. I widened my eyes.

"And you just let him leave?!" I yelled.

"Well.... yeah?" He said turning to me.

"Jake! He doesn't have all of his memory back yet! He could be just roaming around! He could be lost! He could be-" I started before Katrina interrupted me.

"Colby, it's fine. It's been almost a month now. His memory is better than it has been so far. He's fine." She said. She put down her phone and looked up at me, giving me the "mom glare".

"But still! He still doesn't remember everything!" I said.

"Colby, Kat's right. He shouldn't be trapped in the house forever until he gets his memory. He should be able to explore the city. It may help him jog his memory." Elton said from his spot on the stove.

"But-" I started when he kept talking.

"I understand that you care about him, Colby. We all do, and we don't want to see him get hurt. But don't you think it's time to start letting him control his life again?" He said as he turned off the stove and put the pancakes on a plate.

All I could do was nod. "Yeah... you're right. I shouldn't be this protective over him... he is 21 now."

"Lets just eat, and we'll wait for him to get back to open presents." Elton said.

Everyone nodded and stopped what they were doing to go get food. I told them I'll be right back and ran upstairs to finish the photo album.

Sam POV

I told the roommates that I was leaving the go to the store, but what I didn't tell them was that I was actually going to try and buy them something. I feel bad that they're wasting their time trying to help me, so I decided to wake up early to give them something in return.

I didn't have that much money, so I went to the nearest Target and looked around for anything that they might like for a small price.

As I walked around, I realize that Corey was a dancer and he danced a lot around the house. I could get him some speakers from the clearance so he can play his music loud and dance.

Devyn loves to do makeup. Every day, I see her doing it and looking at makeup tutorials, and doing them. So, I rushed to the make up section and got her a make up kit that case up basic make up stuff, a bag, and make up removers.

Katrina loves to sing. I remember when we would just sit in the car and she would sing at the top of her lungs. So, I got her a microphone/recording set so she can record her music.

Aaron loves video games. He plays it all the time. And if you ever mess with her while he's playing, he will hurt you. So to feed his addiction, I got him a new head set and a microphone as well.

Colby loves beanies. He wears those everyday, so I got him another beanie. He also complained the other day about not having enough memory on his camera, so I got him another SD card as well.

I may not have all of my memory, but I know that Jake is one of the funniest guys I've ever met. He's alway cracking jokes and making me smile. He's also always showing us random Spongebob memes, so I somehow found a random T-Shirt with one of his favorite memes on it. I also got him an SD card like Colby.

Elton is a huge traveler. And I remember on the New Zealand trip that he was having a lot of trouble figuring out his drone. I spent a lot of money on this one, but I got him a new drone and-

Wait. The New Zealand trip. Colby, Corey, Elton, and I spend 2 weeks there. We did the craziest stuff, like a giant swing, bungee jumping, and stuff. It was all coming back to me.

Meeting Colby
The Vine days
Moving to LA and sharing an apartment Meeting Corey and Elton
Meeting Katrina
Moving into the Trap House
The New Zealand trip
Prank Wars
Turning 21
Brennen kidnapping me and abusing me

It all came back so quick, I started to get dizzy. You know when people say "my life flashed before my eyes"? Well, mine literally just did.

Colby POV

Almost an hour later, Sam walked in the door with a bunch of Target bags. He came to the living room and smiled.

"Hey guys!" He said, putting the bags down.

"Hi Sam! Merry Christmas!" Aaron said happily.

"What have you been doing?" Devyn asked, finishing up her makeup.

"Oh, well you see, I um... I felt so bad that you all have been helping me so much and you guys have basically became my parents.." he said with a small chuckle. "So I had to make it up to you."

He walked around and gave us all different bags. "Ok, open them up." He said with a huge smile. We all smiled back and opened them.

I pulled out a new black beanie and an SD card. I smiled and looked around.

Elton had a drone, Corey got speakers, Aaron got a headset and microphone, Kat got a microphone as well and a recording set, Devyn got make up stuff, and Jake got a T-Shiet with a Spongebob meme on it and an SD card too.

"Thank you so much, Sam!" Devyn said.

"Yeah, Thank you! It's amazing!" Kat said. We all looked at our gifts and listened to Sam as he walked to the kitchen to get food.

"No problem! I thought it was going to at his, but luckily I got my memory back just in time to get those gifts. Oh! And also, when I was checking out, this lady..." he continued to talk, but the roommates looked up at each other, wide eyes. "And then she went-"

"S-Sam? What did you just say?" Corey asked slowly. Sam came back in the room with a plate of pancakes.

"Oh, I got my memory back. And so anyway-" He said and started to continue, but we all jumped in shock and excitement, making him stop and smile widely.

"Wait, really?!" Corey asked. Sam nodded his head, putting his plate down on the TV stand. We all screamed and got up, making our way to hug him tightly.

"Yay! We're so happy!" Devyn said, clapping her hands together once we separated.

"I know! I'm so happy! I missed you so much baby!" He responded, with a huge smile. I smiled back and we both put our arms out to hug each other. But instead of walking to me, he walked directly to Katrina.

He pulled her in tightly for a hug, and gave her a huge kiss. She kept her eyes open, watching in shock. She looked at us, and we just watched in confusion. They pulled back finally.

"U-Uh... S-Sam? I-Uuhh... I-" Kat started but couldn't get any words out.

"How could I ever forget that we dated? I guess it's a Christmas miracle!" He said before pulling her back into a kiss. I watched in sadness.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw everyone else looking at me with pity.

"Colby? Are you alright?" Aaron whispered. I plastered on a fake smile.

"Yeah! Of coarse." I whispered back.

"Are you sure?" Jake asked.

"Yep. The nurse said that even when his memory comes back, he won't remember every single detail of his life. And since he was told that he dated Katrina, he now believes that. Thats Fine!" I said, but the roommates didn't believe me.

Sam pulled, and wrapped his arms around Katrina and rested his head on hers. I clapped my hands together.

"Ok! Now that we have everything back now, I believe it's present time!" Everyone nodded and made their way towards the tree.

Before Sam could get any presents, I quickly reached for the photo album, knowing there's some pictures of us kissing or looking like a couple in it, and ran upstairs to my room with it.

I threw it under my bed to hide it. I will admit I was sad when I realized Sam thinks Katrina and him are actually dating, but it's fine!

I don't care anymore. I moved on. I shouldn't tell him that we used to date, so it's best to just stay friends from now on and keep it that way. It's time to start a new chapter of my life.

A/N- Can we just talk about the witches forest finale for a second? Like... I legit almost cried when they were in the tent and Corey was talking about not... yeah. I don't want to spoil anything, but I almost cried at that part of it if you watched it. Anyway, sorry if I triggered anyone lol. It will get better soon though! ~Kaitlyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
712K 26.2K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
60.2K 1.3K 29
Will Byers falls inlove with his bestfriend Mike Wheeler. The only problem is Mike is straight and has a girlfriend. Will has to hide his true self f...