Rain || BTS x Child reader

By KittyBlossomCB

"The rain brought me sadness, but my happiness was you." One cold rainy night, a baby was left at someones do... More

‒°・ π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ・°‒
||Prologue||
1| Hyung! [edited]
2| Adoration
3| I'll save you
4| Keep you safe
5| Curious
6| I miss them
7| Sick
8| Sneakily
9| Hurt in Two Ways
10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank
11| Halloween
12| Her First Sleepover
13| Phone Call
14| Kookie's Strangeness
15| Operation: Catch the guy
16| Operation.. Gone wrong!
17| For me?
18| All Of Me
19| True Form
20| His Reason
21| Close My Eyes
22| Not Really A Secret
23| Too Close
Extra|~ Jungkook
24| New Years' Troubles
Author's Note
25| First Class
26| Gazes
27| Crash
28| Jaemin
29| Only The Beginning
30| Him
31| As a Group
32| Fire [Part 1]
33| Mask [Part 2]
34| It Burns
35| Explanation
36| Sweets
A Big Thank You (Read pls)
37| Meeting
IM CRYING RN (Pls read!!)
Special|~ 100k!?
38| Transfer Student
39| Tears
1.05K FOLLOWERS!?
40| The Past
41| No Control
42| After Effects
43| "Surprise, Surprise?"
44| Hurtful Truth
Author's Note
45| Friends?
IDEAS BOARD~
Special|~ Valentine's Day
Important Author's Note
Hello Again
46| Away
47| Panic
48| On a Hunt
Author's Note About The '100k Special'
Q&A for 200k
49| Staying Over
50| Sleeping Over
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 1)
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)
Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day
51| Something New
Story Time!
52| A Push in the Wrong Way
53| A Little Suspicous
54| Angel
Author's Note
55| Addictive
56| His Pain
57| Bullies
58| Crimson
59| Possible
60| White Walls
61| Starve
62| Power
Thank you <3
63| Fake Smile
64| Strange
Check out these books!
65| I'll Love You Forever
66| Don't Leave Me
Holy- 500k?!
Special|~ 500k
67| Fear and Trust
68| Too Much
69| Their Disbelief
70| Can I..
72| Glow
73| Happy
74| Give In
75| Contents
76| Tired
Not an Update
77| Do It
78| Spade
79| Grateful
80| Heartbeat
81| Plans
Special|~ Happy Kookie Day
82| Watch Out
83| Nothing
84| Strawberry Daze
Special|~ Spinoff
Special|~ Spinoff pt.2
Special|~ Spinoff pt.3
85| I Think It's Love
86| Something's Off
87| Red Feeling
88| Broken
89| Tricks for the Weak
90| Sudden Visit
Author's Note
91| Threat
92| A Mistake
93| The Big Reveal
A/N : A Little Something
A/N : So close!!
β€’β€’ 1 MILLION Q&A β€’β€’
94| Heartfelt
95| Acceptance
96| April
A/N : Make a vote.
97| Shard
Family Photobook
A/N : Birthday Wishes
98| Odd Encounter
99| The Concert
100| The Concert (pt.2)
101| The Concert (pt.3)
102| Waking Up
103| Missing Him
104| Kiss Me
I'm sorry.
I'm back!

71| Her Light

5.1K 251 114
By KittyBlossomCB

As the night progressed, you were sound asleep, softly snoring away in the depths of your dreams...

"Awake."

You gasped for air, grasping it with your lungs desperately, having all the air been sucked from you when you opened your eyes. A soft groan escaped your lips, feeling confused and still sleepy. You looked around the area of which was your room, only to stare as the moon shone brightly through the thin curtains that hung up over the window, a small smile playing at your lips.

"It's still nighttime?" you said into the silent air, shivering as the cold wind from the open window hit the exposed skin on your arms.

Realizing you had the window open, you quickly got up and shut it tightly, instantly regretting leaving it open a couple hours ago.

A sigh of relief left your lips as you turned on your heel, walking out into the eerily quiet hallway. The moon cascaded it's lovely light down onto the floor from the nearby window, creating a way for you to see.

You hummed softly as you skipped down the hall, forgetting for a moment that your brothers were here, peacefully sleeping in their rooms. They wouldn't mind if you stepped out for a bit, right?

Nah, just as long as they're asleep they won't find out. You'll be back soon anyways, just a nightly stroll is all you would do anyway.

You stepped off the last stair and headed for the front door, passing the kitchen and living area on your way by. You hurriedly slipped on your shoes, you craved the feeling of the wind hitting your cheeks.

Opening the door impatiently, a smile reached your lips. You happily skipped out the door and into the comforting darkness, the streets having not a soul upon them, just you and the beautiful moonlight.

Behind you stood the building you called home, but you continued on, walking away from it, distancing yourself from that place just for awhile.

It was a comforting silence that fell upon the air this night, you let out a relaxed sigh. The darkness surrounded you with a blanket of protection, while the moon gave you it's loving warmth, guiding you throughout the time you'd be exposed to its light.

"I wonder where I shall go," you grinned to yourself, shrugging as you let the night lead you to wherever it wanted you to go.

You stopped in your tracks, eyebrows furrowed and eyes squinted.

"Is that a... is that a hill?" you wondered curiously, having passed an alleyway only to stop and gape at the green grass, a hill under it, looking upon the night sky. A hill through an alleyway? It was awfully strange, but had already captured your interest.

The view was astonishing. The fluffy clouds hovered by the moon in a dreamy way, the grass gently swaying to the direction the wind blew, and the old oak tree that sat beautifully at the top of the hill just added a more dreamy feel to the area. You smiled and ran up the hill, sitting down under the tree in the complete silence that enveloped the city.

It was so relaxing, calming. You found sudden peace in the silence of the night: it made you stop and think for once, it made you relish these one-time moments.

But... something was off. Something was bothering you to the extent as time passed by.

Why did the air feel so different? The moon had seemed to glow even more, and the wind had abruptly stopped. It was so weird.

You had suddenly found yourself walking back towards home, the moonlight once again guiding you through the streets, taking you back safely to where you belonged.

Time had come and gone. Now, here you stood, standing still in front of your doorstep, feeling this sudden urge to rush in. You shook your head to yourself, ignoring the feeling. You quietly twisted the knob, softly opening the door.

"It feels different."  you mumbled, walking in without hesitation, an unknown feeling crawling up your skin and making you shiver.

Your stomach growled unexpectedly, catching you off guard for a moment.

Looking around, you sighed. "I thought I ate.."

There laid the most beautiful thing in the world, right on your couch, snoring almost silently as he slept, oblivious to your presence.

You coughed and turned away, frowning, feeling so confused. "Why do I always feel this pull.." you looked back at the beautifully sleeping brunette, having your stomach growl again.

"He can be yours."

You froze in your place, moving your widened eyes around the room, frantically searching for something.. or someone.

"I'm you, and you're me. We are the same, we are alike. I'm just different in one way.."

Out of nowhere, you saw an exact replica of yourself appear beside the boy you were previously staring at, but something was off about the girl.

"Why are your eyes yellow?" you wondered aloud, warily approaching the girl, your hands behind your back.

"I'm you, but I am light. I'm your power as well as your inner vampiric thoughts and actions. I'm what brings you to him."

"'Brings me to him'?" you questioned, pointing towards the sleeping brunette. The girl followed your finger to the boy, giving a short nod.

"I'm the 'pull'. I'm what brings you to him because you need him. He needs you. You are connected by fate, after all."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, having no idea what the other version of you was talking about.  "Huh?  What do you mean by fate?"

"I cannot say, for it is against the way of it.  You must figure out yourself.  Now, it is soon the time for you must mark him as yours and yours only.  Be wise."

Then, in a blink of an eye, she disappeared into nothingness, leaving you more confused than ever.

"What did she mean—" a strong force came over you, making you go weak in the legs, causing you to grip on the nearest piece of furniture for balance. "What's g-going on?" you winced.

Everything seemed fine after a few seconds of standing there, worried you would collapse onto the floor. You stood up straight with no problem, but this overwhelming urge to be with the boy had drove you over the edge.

A sweet smelling, strong aroma filled the air, and for once in your life you enjoyed it. It came from the boy, you knew it did. But how could he smell so good? Nothing has ever smelled this enticing, so alluring in many ways...

The scent wafting off the sleeping boy fell still in the air prettily, making you gasp for air a bit.  You approached him without a second thought.  It all just felt right.  It felt right to be near him, to see him, to smell his intoxicating scent.

You never spoke a word as you climbed atop of him, watching silently with half-open eyes as he groaned and tried to turn over, only to softly sigh as he could not.  The boy continued to sleep soundly, peacefully, unknown to your presence hovering over him.

You felt the craving, the want, the strong, dizzying feeling to sink your fangs into his skin.  It felt right, it felt like it was meant to be.

You hovered your lips over his exposed neck, his skin was so smooth and beautifuljust like he is.  The boy had unintentionally moved his neck to the side, giving more room for you to....

What were you doing exactly?

You don't really know.  It's all blurry...

All you know is that you want to do it. You crave something...  Something you don't know about yet.

As you opened your eyes, the world was dark.

"It was all a dream..?" you looked around the room, remembering how you shut the open window, but the window was still open. "It must've been."

You sighed softly and wrapped yourself back in the warm sheets, trying to forget the awfully realistic, weird dream you had just now.

"It's nothing, it's just a dream." you muttered to yourself before falling back into a peaceful slumber, no weird dreams for awhile.

So is what you hoped.

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
This is another update, yes, but this one is to thank those who have comforted me earlier, and to that one person who MADE ME BUST MY UWU's (I hope you see this lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 996 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...
5.3K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...
6.8K 100 21
Why did he hide his identity of who he was? I still would've loved him and I still do I care for him I made a wrong choice I need him No, I want...
2.1K 236 83
"Is this actually real?" You ask your best friend. "Absolutely. And I'm glad it is." ----- Welcome to a time of change. A different air to breathe...