Cosmic Dragon Emperor

De Nata_KARU

Y/N L/N left at the steps of an orphanage on a starlit sky night. At a young age, he was picked on and make f... Mai multe

Y/N Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
50k view?!
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
100k?!?!?
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Season 3 Intro
Chapter 41 M
Chapter 42 M
Chapter 43 M
Chapter 44 M
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Opening 4

Chapter 35

3.3K 71 17
De Nata_KARU

The beast glared at Y/N as he struggled to get back to his feet after using his cosmic reflect which took a lot of energy out of him.

Y/N: Damn beast. If this keeps up I'm gonna be out of energy fast not to mention Vali still wants to fight fucking bastard.

Nova: Well either way you gonna have to push yourself to your breaking point and past it partner.

Y/N punched himself to his feet as his legs were shaking quite a bit still panting excessively.

Y/N: Yeah I know. Said as he looked at Sona and the others. I have to protect them no matter what.

The beast roared as it did a side charge at Y/N hitting as it send him back a good distance. Luckily he was able to stop only to be sucker-punched hard by Vali causing him to cough up blood through his helmet.

Sona: Y/N!!

Vali: Our fight isn't done yet Y/N. Better stay focused on me!!

Y/N gritted his teeth and punched him in the face.

Y/N: Bastard!!

The two of them continued their fight as they flew into the air clashing back and forth. Sona and the others were able to get to their feet slowly as they were breathing a bit hard.

Azazel: This beast is rather tough to beat.

Micheal: I agree we must destroy this beast before it runs wild.

The beast leaped at them causing them to scatter in different directions before the beast landed.

Sirzechs: We must all work together to take this beast down!

All: Right!!

Everyone aside from Issei And Serafall who was watching Katerea. Callon and the others leaped out of the school as they charged the beast with their blades ready to strike. Meanwhile, Y/N and Vali were fighting above them as the fight started to turn into Vali's favor as Y/N was starting to get sluggish with his moves as he was almost out of energy.

Vali: What's wrong Y/N tired already? I thought you would have more power than this!!

Albion: Divide x10

Albion drain Y/N's power as Vali slammed down to the ground hard by a punch to the head. Y/N somersaulted in the air before he impacted as he landed on his feet then collapsed breathing hard. Vali fired a magic blast at him as it forced him to dodge as a few hit him causing him to roll as it knocked him out of his balance breaker.

Meanwhile, Sirzechs and the others were currently fighting the beast as Callon the others who were smacked away earlier came back and assisted them. Ryuji and the others used their personas to help them out. The beast did a double tail swipe forcing them to jump back.

Ryuji: Damn just die already!!

Ann: Ryuji watch out!

Ryuji dove out of the way as the beast charged at them.

Ryuji: Thanks, Ann!

Yura: Its scale are tough, does it even have a weak point?

Tsubaki: Just keep attacking it!

The beast grew enraged as it unleashed a breath attack knocking them back while some of them shield themselves with a barrier. Sona looked over and saw that Y/N was on the ground out of his balance breaker breathing hard as blood dripped down his head.

Sona: Y/N!!

She tried to help him however the beast landed in front of her glaring down at her. Sona was scared to see the beast as she couldn't even move.

Serafall: Sona!!!

Y/N looked over as his eyes widen in shock to see what was going on with the beast towering over Sona. He tried to get up but only to be sent flying by Vali kicking him in the face.

Vali: Come on now Y/N you surely have more power than that right!

Y/N: Get out of my way!!!!

Y/N tried to get away but couldn't due to Vali persistently getting in his way forcing him to fight draining his energy more and more.

Y/N 'thought': I have to save Sona I can't lose her!!!

The others tried to get up but couldn't as the beast was about ready to slam its head down on Sona. The beast started to bring its head down on Sona as they screamed out to this sight. Y/N punched Vali away as he saw what was happening as his eyes widen in horror.

Y/N: NO!!!!!!

Vali punched Y/N then slammed him into the ground.

Vali: You're wide open Y/N.

Y/N gritted his teeth as he looked over to Sona as she had her eyes ready to accept her fate but right before the beast slammed its head on her, someone rush in and saved her just in time. At first, everyone thought Sona was killed but they looked over to see that she was held by someone wearing strange armor that was from a different animal hid. The beast pulled its head out of the ground and glared at him as was about to attack but a familiar blue beast jumped on its back clawing at it. He placed Sona down on the ground as she was confused about who he was.

Sona: Who are you?

???: I'll tell you later. Said as he pulled out his giant sword and charged the beast.

He leaped at the beast cutting one of its eyes as it screamed in pain.

???: Come beast that all you got?! Shouted at the beast.

The beast bucked getting the beast off its back as it landed behind the man growling at the beats.

???: Easy Tobi I need you to protect that girl alright? Said pointing to Sona.

The beast nodded as it leaped over as it stood over Sona ready to protect her. Sona was confused by this as were the others.

Rias: Who is he?

Sirzechs: I do not know but it looks like he knows what he's doing.

The beast charged at the warrior as he dove out of the way as he fired something at the beast from his right arm as it flew towards the beast then ridding it.

???: Now let's bring ya down ugly!!

He started to stab the beast on its back as it tried to buck him off. They watched in amazement seeing what was happening. The beast bucked hard as he hang on tightly as he continued to stab the beast. It bucked wildly for a while until it stopped exhausted given the man a chance to slam his sword into its back as it collapsed onto the ground.

Ryuji: He brought the beast down!!

The man jumped down as he rolled on the ground till he swung the sword over his shoulder as it started to charge with power.

???: Strike now while it's down!!

Everyone nodded as they fired magic attacks and attacked them with swords. The warrior slammed the sword on the beast's head once then one final time as the sword cut clean through its skull as blood spouted from its head as it cried out one final time. Sirzechs and the others collapsed from exhaustion and the beast was finally dead.

Ryuji: About damn time.

Vali watched as he was intrigued by what the beast was.

Vali: Albion, do you know what that beast was?

Albion: I do not know but whatever it was it surely was strong enough to bring all of them to their knees.

Vali thought about what it was while Y/N was shocked and relieved to see what happened. The warrior pulled his sword out of the beast's head as he turned to Y/N.

???: Go and take him down Y/N!!!!

Y/N was shocked that he knew his name and didn't know what to do. Vali fired a magic spell where Sona was as the beast shielded her from the attack.

Vali: Seems like that beast is rather strong to withstand my attack.

The beast growled at Vali as sparks started to appear around him.

Vali: Oh it can use magic? This will be interesting.

Y/N: VALI!!!!

Vali looked to his left to see Y/N glaring at him with rage as his right fist was engulfed in white flames. Y/N threw his punch but Vali stopped it as he used his divine dividing drain his power the counter sending him back to the ground.

Vali: Seem like you still have power Y/N. Good, I started to think that this fight would get boring.

Y/N crashed into the ground making a small creator. He slowly got to his feet as his teeth started to sharpen along with his nails.

Y/N: I'm gonna kill you! Said in an angry tone.

Vali: Let's see it then that is if you can otherwise I'll just have to kill that girl.

Y/N started to growl in anger as his body erupted into a column of dark red flames which took everyone by surprise.

Yusuke: Wow what's happening to Y/N?!

Makoto: I don't know but whatever it is it won't be good!!

Y/N's face started to grow more scales as his feet and hands and feet started to become more and more that of a dragon as his eyes turned to pure dark red. The flames grew more and more around him until he unleashed a mighty roar as he dashed towards Vali at unbelievable speeds punching him in his gut causing him to cough up blood. He then slammed Vali into the ground hard as he unleashed a breath attack at Vali as it was way bigger than his regular attack.

Momo: What's gotten into Y/N?!

Yura: I don't know but whatever it was it's crazy!!

Vali used his divine dividing on the attack as he dashes towards Y/N ready to punch him. Y/N caught the punch with ease as he tossed Vali back to the ground as he followed by slamming his feet down on his chest making Vali cough up more blood. He then proceeded to mercilessly and violently beat the life out of him roaring as he threw each punch. Sona and the other watched in horror seeing this happening.

Reya: Oh my God.

Kala: He's gonna kill Vali.

Reyna: Should we stop them?

Azazel: No.

Mittlet: What? Why?

Azazel: If you decide to stop that fight, I'm certain that Y/N will not hesitate to strike you down. Right now he's in a rage of anger beating Vali senselessly.

They wanted to do something to stop Y/N but couldn't due to what Azazel said. Sona held her hand over the necklace Y/N gave her as she was very concerned about him.

Sona: Y/N.

Y/N picked up Vali by his hair and punched him in his stomach sending him flying a good distance. Vali stopped himself as he fell to his knees with blood dripping down his face and chest along with his balance breaker almost destroyed as his wings were the only things left.

Vali: Now this is a good fight Y/N. Said as he got to his feet. Come and show me more of your power and I'll show you the juggernaut!!

Y/N: Glady. Said in a dark echoing voice.

Vali started to do the chant to his juggernaut as Y/N slowly walked towards him as the ground shattered under each step he took. Just as Vali was about to complete the chant the sky creak as another person landed next to Vali

Vali: Bikou, what are you doing here?

Bikou: We're finally going to fight with the Northern Earth gods so I was sent to come get you.

Vali: I see just when I was starting to have fun.

Y/N: GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!

Bikou looked to see Y/N glaring at him as his arms were engulfed in a dark red crimson flame.

Bikou: Wow he's sure is angry. Just what did you do Vali?

Vali: Nothing you need to worry about. Let's get going now.

Bikou: Alright then.

Y/N: IM NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY!!!!

Y/N unleashed a massive fire roar at them in pure rage. Bikou smirked as he spun his staff as the attack was deflected back at Y/N hitting him causing an explosion.

Bikou: Love to stay and chat but we gotta go now. Said as he jump and stuck his staff in the ground opening a portal for them.

As they began to sink into the portal Vali smirked at Y/N.

Vali: Keep getting stronger Y/N. I feel that our real battle will be one that will be a glorious and virtuous battle.

Y/N dashed towards them in pure rage as Vali's head was sinking into the ground.

Y/N: BASTARD!!!! DON'T YOU RUN!!!!

Vali and Bikou vanished right before Y/N's fist smashed into the ground creating a huge creator. The others were shocked to see this happen as well as surprised to see the other person.

Issei: Who was that guy?

Azazel: That was Bikou a descendant of the victorious fighting Budda, Son Goku

Issei: What? That guy was related to Goku?

Azazel: That's right though right now we got another problem to deal with.

Haru: What do you mean?

Y/N unleashed a might roar that was so loud that they had to cover their ears.

Ryuji: Damn is he still pissed off?

Morgana: He must be and he's killing my ears!!

Sona: Y/N calm down!!!

Y/N continued to roar as the school's windows shattered.

Ann: We have to stop him!!

Momo: But how?

The warrior started to walk towards Y/N as he loaded a what appeared to be a sphere into his slinger as he was unaffected by the roar.

Issei: How the hell is he not effect by this?!

Ryuji: And what's he doing?!

He stopped a good distance away from Y/N as he stopped and glared at him. He pointed his slinger at him as Y/N growled in anger at him.

???: Easy boy you need to calm down.

Y/N growled in anger at him as he fired his sphere at him which connected as it unleashed a cloud of whiteness around him.

Ryuji: What the hell is he doing?

Momo: Look something's happening to Y/N!

They looked to see that Y/N was scratching his nose and shaking his head violently back and forth as he roar slightly.

Tomoe: The heck is he doing?!

Azazel: He's calming him down if I had to guess.

Rias: What?

The man fired another sphere at Y/N as he started to walk towards him.

Azazel: Whatever is in that smoke it looks like it's calming him down preventing him to go on his rampage.

They looked back to Y/N and saw that his body was slowly turning back to normal but slowly.

???: Come on son control it.

Y/N continued to roar as he shook his head back and forth even slamming it into the ground as he was slowly turning back to normal. Sona and the girls watch seeing what was happening worried about him. It took some time but eventually, Y/N returned to normal as he was breathing heaving as he was on his hand and knees.

???: You alright now kid.

Y/N: Ye....yeah I think so.

He slowly got to his feet but was about to fall until he caught him helping him get his balance.

Y/N: Th...thanks.

???: Don't mention it, kid.

Y/N: Who are you?

Before he could say anything Y/N was tackled by Sona and the girls hard.

Y/N: Ow geez the heck was that for?

Girls: Just be quiet!

Y/N saw that they had years in their eyes and felt guilty.

Y/N: Sorry.

Sona held onto him tightly as some tears started to fall down her face. They stayed like that for a few moments before they got off of him and help him to his feet.

Y/N: What happened?

Momo: You went on a rampage.

Y/N: I...I did?

Tomoe: Yeah and luckily they help us. Said as he pointed to the man beside them.

Y/N looked over to see the man who helped them. He saw that he was wearing a helmet covering his head along with the sword he had in his back along with the armor he was wearing, but the one thing that got his attention was the smell. For some reason, the smell was calming.

???: If I haven't been able to make it in time, who knows what you would have done in your rampage Y/N.

Sona and the girls were shocked to hear this.

Momo: Wait how do you know his name?

???: Well that's simple to answer.

Tomoe: How?

He slowly took off his helmet as his face was revealed and when he did, Y/N eyes widen in shock as he saw that the man was in his late thirty's with a scar across his right cheek, yellow color eyes, and his hair was the same color as his.

???: Well it's because I'm his dad, Sado.

All: His dad?!

Y/N didn't know how to react to this as he was shocked if not more than the others.

Sona: But how are you?

Sado: Alive? Well, I had to fake my own death and it was easy. Said as he looked at Sona. You sure have grown up last time I saw ya Sona as you were just a baby.

Sona was shocked to hear this. Y/N slowly started to laugh to himself as tears started to fall down his cheek.

Momo: Y/N?

Y/N: You're alive. Said rubbing his arm against his face.

???: I'm sorry kid. Said looking at him. You must have gone through a really tough time.

Y/N cried for a little bit more before he stopped as he clenched his fist.

Y/N: Hey Dad.

Sado: Yeah, Wha-.

Y/N punched him in his face sending him back a few feet causing him to drop his helmet.

Sado: That's one heck of a right hock kid. Said rubbing the spot where he got punched.

Y/N dashed towards him as he threw another punch but this time Sado caught it. Sona and the girls were shocked to see this happen.

Sona: Y/N.

Y/N: Why. Said with his hair covering his eyes as he looked down to the ground

Sado: Why what?

Y/N shot his head in as Sado saw that he had tears falling down his cheeks as he glared at him.

Y/N: WHY THE HELL DID YOU ABANDONED ME!!!! Shouting in pure rage.

Sado felt sad seeing his son in tears as it tug on his heart. Before he could speak, Y/N threw another punch at him as they started to do hand to hand combat.

Y/N: YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I WENT TO GO THROUGH?! THE PAIN THE SUFFERING?!

Y/N spun kicked Sado as he caught it and shoved him off only for him to dash back at him throwing another punch almost hitting him in the face.

Y/N: JUST WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO ABANDONED ME!!!!

Y/N threw a punch aimed for his face but Sado caught it as his arm was shaking as more tears started to fall like waterfalls.

Y/N: Please.....did you not even care about me.

Sado: No we did.

Y/N: Then why did you-.

Y/N was cut off as Sado pulled him into a hug as he was also shedding tears as well. Y/N bit his lip as he clenched his fist tightly.

Y/N: Let go. Said quietly.

Sado ignored what he said as he tighten his hug.

Sado: I'm not gonna lose you again.

Y/N tried to punch him hard in his stomach however he couldn't due to that deep down in his heart he was happy to see his father.

Y/N: Why.....why did you leave me.

Sado: It's because I didn't want you to put in any danger and I know if anything would happen to your mother would never forgive me and I would never forgive myself.

Y/N didn't say anything as he continued to cry hearing this.

Sado: I know that you had to go some much suffering and I could've done anything about it so I'm sorry. You're the only thing that I have left of your mother and I couldn't bear the idea of it so  I know I don't deserve to be called your father but please don't push me away.

Y/N slowly returned the hug as he dug his head further into his father's chest surprising him.

Sado: Y/N.

Y/N: I was scared that I wouldn't be able to find you and I started to believe that you were dead from what Sona's dad said.

Sado felt sad knowing what he probably told him.

Y/N: But I didn't lose hope. I knew that if I kept looking I would eventually find you and you came. Said smiling through his tears. So please don't leave me again.........dad.

Sado smiled as he hugged him tightly as he smiled.

Sado: I promise I'll never leave you again son.

Sona and the others shed tears seeing this happening before them as they were happy to see this as they felt happy for them. After this moment they helped restore and rebuild the school along with the surrounding areas. Y/N asked Michael if Asia and Xenovia could prey again as it was something important to them. Micheal smiled and agreed to let them but said he had to change the system to allow them to do so. Serafall talked to Sirzechs about what he was going to do to Katerea. At first, Sirzechs wasn't sure what to do but Y/N said that she should be under Serafall's care after what happened along with saying that she's doesn't seem to be a threat after what Sorath did to her. Sirzechs thought about it but finally agreed to the idea. Y/N thanked him for it and also said that he would also keep a close eye on her as well should she decide to do anything. Everyone went home to rest after what all happened today. Y/N was washing his face in the bathroom as he felt uneasy about what happened during his fight will Vali.

Y/N: What the hell was that.

He stared at his dragon hand wondering exactly what that was back there. After a few moments, he clenched his hand as he splashed his face with water again.

Y/N: I'll worry about that later. Better go to bed now.

He walked out of the door and went to his room. When he entered he saw Sona wearing her blue nightgown as she was reading a book in his chair. He smiled as he quietly walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her.

Y/N: Reading before bed I see.

Sona smiled as she closed her book.

Sona: Well I was waiting for you to get done ya know.

Y/N: Well I'm here so let's go to bed.

Sona: Alright.

Sona placed her book down on Y/N's along with her glasses. The two of them got into bed as Sona rested her head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. They stayed quiet for a moment before Y/N spoke up first.

Y/N: Hey Sona.

Sona: Yes Y/N? Said looking up at him.

Y/N: Can you tell me what happened. I don't remember.

Sona stayed quiet for a moment as she recalled what happened with Y/N in his rage moment which scared her.

Y/N: Sona?

Sona: You snapped in anger and went to beat Vali mercilessly almost killing him, and you would've attacked us if your dad didn't stop you.

Y/N: Re....really?

Sona nodded to him. Y/N was shocked that he almost attacked as Zero words echoed in his mind that he'll kill all those close to him.

Y/N: So I'm just a monster huh. Said in a sad tone.

Sona was shocked as she grabbed his face making him look at her.

Sona: Don't you dare say that Y/N. You are not a monster.

Y/N was shocked to see Sona was looking at him with a serious look.

Y/N: But I-.

Sona placed a finger in his lips to silence him.

Sona: Please don't say that cause your not Y/N.

Y/N: How can you be so sure that I'm not? Said looking sad.

Sona: Cause I know your not. Said smiling.

She brought her face close to his as they kissed. Y/N slowly melted into the kiss as his worries went away. The kiss lasted for a long time before they separated smiling at each other.

Sona: Did that convince you?

Y/N: Maybe. Ya know convincing a dragon can be tough.

Sona: Oh then how can I convince our guardian dragon then.

Y/N didn't respond as he kissed Sona as this time they used their tongues. He rolled on top of Sona and he grabbed her ass tightly causing her to moan during the kiss allowing him to dominate her mouth. They continued their hot intense make-out session where they rolled back and forth switching who was on top. It lasted for a while before they separated leaving a string of saliva between them breathing heavy.

Y/N: Like that Sona.

Sona smiled as she kissed him again.

Sona: I love you my dragon.

Y/N: I love you, my water queen.

Sona smiled as she got on top of him pinning him to the bed.

Sona: You better make me your queen.

Y/N: Be careful when ya say that Sona cause. Said pins Sona on the bed. I won't hesitate to claim your body.

Sona blushed as she smiled at him.

Sona: Pervert.

Y/N: Only to you.

They smiled at each other as Y/N tested his head on Sona's chest as she smiled at him.

Y/N: It's my turn to sleep like this.

Sona: You just wanted to have your face in my chest didn't you?

Y/N: Maybe, is that a bad thing?

Sona smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Sona: No but only when we're alone I'll let you do this.

Y/N: Fine by me. Said closing his eyes. Night Sona.

Sona: Good night dear.

Y/N smiled as he slowly drifted to sleep with Sona falling asleep not long after. Meanwhile back at the school Zero walked around the school grounds as he found a broken scale that came off of Y/N's arm when he went on a rampage. Zero smirked as he picked up the scale and looked at it seeing that it gave off the same dark red flames.

Zero: Hehehe excellent now that his rage has sprouted all I have to do is wait for the right time to show itself and that's when I will drain all his powers and have my revenge. Said with an insane grin.

He slowly started to laugh evilly only at the night sky that echoed throughout the night sky as in Y/N's mindscape a giant door appeared with chains bound to it.

Nova stood in front of the gate as he stared at it.

Nova: Guess it's about that time for it to start. I hope you're ready partner cause you will have to do this on your own.

Nova turned around as for a brief moment his whole body changed appearance to a more dark vicious and violent type of dragon.

Nova: If you can't partner, I feel that a dark omen will come and all that are close to you will die.

Nova's face slowly begins to fade away into the darkness as new eyes replace were replaced by a new set one of a much darker kind.

???: Let's see if you can control your instincts Y/N cause if you can't, I'll take control over your body and your mates will be mine!!!

End Chapter

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think of it or a vote if ya enjoyed it.

A/N: Well well well at long last we have finally arrived at the starting parts of season 3. Who is Zorro what is this gate and who is this new dragon? You guys will just have to wait and see what happens in the next coming chapters and don't worry I don't plan to disappoint. And I'll be trying to make an intro for the next season so be ready for that.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

118K 3.8K 102
After being abandoned by his parents Haru decided to set a goal to become the best. Reaching the peak both physically, academically and socially. How...
240K 1.9K 23
In the world of Highschool DXD there live many things like demons, angels, fallen angles... ect. Meanwhile you are a human with a special power to tu...
56.7K 959 32
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...
154K 2.9K 10
After being cryogenically frozen for an unknown amount of time, a teenage boy by the name of Y/N wakes up in a destroyed laboratory. Upon escaping th...