Marrying Ms. Popular✔️// seul...

By _chelsseyy

[ENGLISH] My life sucks! I'm marrying that little freakin' devil reincarnate-I mean jeez..I'm marrying Ms. Po... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
PLEASE READ
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Special Chapter
A/N
A/N PT. 2

Chapter 6

11.1K 398 117
By _chelsseyy

Suelgi's POV

My mind went blank and silently cursing myself when I heard I'll be doing the project with that she–devil reincarnate. I mean, this will be a huge disaster!

Plus, we hate each other! Damn it! I'm fucking cursed! Worst is we're going to do it in a week and I know this isn't going to work. Literally!

"Ywah, Sheul? ishtill chinking bout the projhect?" Seungwan asked as she shoving food in her mouth.

"Slow down will you? You look like a pig, gross!" I hissed and thinking how I can do the project alone.

"Chill, so what's your plan?" Seungwan chuckled as she gulped.

"I don't know, ugh—I'm okay with Somi but her? That devil reincarnate. No way!" I stated and shooking my head.

"Yeah, I can imagine that the World War III is going to happen right now. Lucky me, I'm with Yeri a whole week." Sooyoung giggled.

"Argh! I hate my life!" I growled.

"Omo! Guys!" Seungwan exclaimed while looking at her phone that startled me.

What the hell?

"What?" Sooyoung asked and I think Seungwan disturbed her too.

Seungwan face her phone at us and what's that? She's showing a picture of a girl in a uniform but—wait? She's familiar though? That aura and that face.

"She's back? Since when?!" Sooyoung gasped and I'm confused.

"Idk, it says that she's back for her sister and for someone. Oh! Seul she's going to be in our class later!" Seungwan exclaimed excitedly.

I don't have the idea of who she is but she's really familiar. I grabbed my bag and sandwich and walk away from the cafeteria.

I want to refresh my mind and think how I manage to do the project by myself, I don't want that devil to be with me a whole week. Satan might take a surprise visit later because I was with her daughter, so no.

I went to the garden and sat below the tall tree. I rested my arms in the back of my head looking at the sky, it's too blue today, sometimes I wandered why is it color blue? Not just about skies but about life too.

Actually I love it especially stars. I often asked myself 'Do I really need someone do be with?'. Sometimes I felt so empty, like there's something missing in my life but I knew that nobody wants someone like me, hell even my dad doesn't want me, I'm just a dead star want to shine but knowing that it can't shine without darkness.

"You know? This is my favourite spot in the campus."

I immediately opened my eyes and seeing the girl Seungwan's talking about. Woah? I didn't expect that she's more beautiful in personal.

"Hmm.." I hummed and looking at the sky again.

"So? How long you've been here in the campus?" she asked and sit beside me.

"Why do you care? Do you know personal distance?" I asked and trying not to be rude.

"Oh, sorry. I just want to know? But I think I just made the bear mad." she chuckled and a cute lining popped in the side of her lips.

"Bear?" I asked confusingly.

"Yeah, you look like a bear but a cute one. You know? You should smile always because it suits you." she's smiling at me.

"Yeah, they always say that, I get it but I don't think smiling suits me. That's not just me." I said and focusing again in that calm blue view. Ah~it helps me.

"I see. Do you have a sibling?" she asked out of nowhere, why is she asking a dumb question?

"Why do you ask? Why the hell I'm talking with a stranger like you?" I asked and looking at her confusingly.

She find that funny and started to laugh, I frozed and can't stop myself to gave up a small smile because I find that lining beside her lips so cute.

"Woah? Did you just smiled in a stranger like me?" she said with shocked expression.

"No, I'm not." I deadpanned and averted my gaze away.

"Well, I'm Eunbi and you're not talking to a stranger right now." she smiled. I swear, she's familiar like I've seen her.

"Oh, I didn't asked." I shrugged.

"Meanie, atleast I'm not a stranger to you now." she smirked and I realized that she's right.

"Whatever." I groaned. There's a deep silence between us, it's not really bothered me but her breathing is weird like she want to talk about something.

"I have a sister.." she said and just like I've thought, I nodded meaning I've heard her. I just don't want to talk about sibling-sibling relationship.

"And I envy her.." she continued. Weird that she's saying this to me? It's like we're close?

"She had it all. The power, beauty, brain, fame and me? I'm just a simple girl who wanted to be like her and she hates me for that." she chuckled bitterly. That's too bad?

"She said that I'm not like her. I will never be." she mumbled.

"She's just saying the truth.." I stated, I heard a light sob. I immediately looked at the girl beside me, hugging herself.

"It's because everyone has uniqueness. She's saying the truth not to hurt you but because there's no one like you in the world, they might imitate you but they can't really duplicate you." I muttered.

"Be yourself because there's no one better like you. Be Eunbi because you're Eunbi, you just need to accept and embrace yourself.." I said while lifting her face.

Ugh—I hate how someone crying because they felt that. She looked at me and sniffing. I wiped her eyes with my hanky, I felt bad for making her cry.

"I know what you feel but you know what? I'm not jealous. It because I believe that to be beautiful is to be yourself.." I smiled at her genuinely. Damn it, I'm getting softie and poetic out of nowhere.

"Be your own kind of beautiful." I nodded and walking away from her. This is why I hate talking to people, it's always a drag. Always about dramas and being drawn to them is going to be a big problem to me.

I walk faster towards my next subject. I don't want to be late and there's another problem that swarming in my mind. The project, I'll just asked Mr. Lee about that later.

I opened the door and usually they're staring at me. Hoo, luckily Mr. Tiu haven't arrived yet, I walk towards the corner near beside the window.

I roamed around, hmm, devil's not here huh. I was kinda irritated in giggling and babbling in the room.

"Good afternoon class." the prof said and we greeted him.

"I'm Mr. Amson Tiu and I'm your Philosophy Teacher. Before we start we have a new student here, please come inside."

A fine tall lady walked inside the classroom and smiling at us. Our eyes met and she smiled more. The class filled with noise and giggling in the middle. Why is she here?

"Hello everyone. I'm—"

I was disturbed with a sudden smack in my head. I groaned in pain and looking deadly at the one who hit me. Seeing Seungwan rolling her eyes at me and I just shooked my head focusing infront.

"Be good to me. Thank you." She said and the class were clapping and whistling.

I thought she's a highschool student? My god! Is she accelerate or something?

"Sit beside Ms. Kang." the prof said and pointing at me. 

Just great!

(Edited.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 862 13
"stop being so stubborn. maybe that's why sorim left you." sooyoung, a scholarship student, had always wanted to become an idol, but she resorts to...
10.8K 439 15
My first attempt in writing a dark themed story, beware of the plot twist ^^ My first WenRene lead fanfic! 😊✌ - Simple things in life are bound to c...
461 66 18
Yerim and Seulgi, the best of friends who grew up together, loved to con older men and women with their attractive looks. They were both naughty and...
19.8K 361 45
All About Red Velvet :) || everything that is written in this book aren't mine so © to the owner ||