Prettymuch Gay

Per JAMES_224

Where teenage Zion, Nick, Edwin, Brandon and Austin all all find there true paring within each other Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
NEW BOOK
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 44

1K 21 23
Per JAMES_224

Edwin Honoret

"Your Happy right?"

"Why wouldn't I be happy Zion" I asked as I continued to drive to my house. Look who's driving who around now. "Just wanna make sure, but if you aren't you should tell me" He said as he started going on his phone. Was I unhappy? not.....Entirely. I miss my friends and I miss being free. Before, when I was with Zion I felt so free. But now I kinda feel like the pressures on to please him everytime we are together. I still feel so guilty for kissing Austin and I know he is still mad.

"The last thing we need is you spreading round that we have problems, thats not a very good look for us" He said while he took my hand and took a picture of us holding hands. But as soon as he got the pic he let go. Zion has been all about his 'image' ever since we got back together.

So he really trying to be a music producer and making big moves. He got an internship at a record label this summer. I mean I'm hella happy for him and all but now he is completely convinced he gunna be the next Murda beatz or Dj Khalid. So he making sure that people can't 'Black mail' us on our past when we get famous.

It's hella stupid but what am I supposed to say. 'Shut up your not gunna be famous' what kinda boyfriend is that.

I just kinda stay quiet and go along with it.

But that means putting me on display too. I'm on his story like all the time and it looks like we always being close and loving but really he just does it for the camera then stops. He apparently has 'rules' for my instagram now too. He linked our accounts when we got back together so he could monitor it. But now he says I have to run post by him and unfollow everyone but him.

And also! I have to send ever video that I felt like posting on my insta story to him first.

Sounds pretty gay right!

I was still being me and still went along with it. I just don't want him getting mad or something at me. I love him and it was time that I started growing out of me having an attitude. "Let's get something to eat" Zion said pointing the the In-n-out that we were just about to pass by.

I was hungry as hell so I wasn't gunna say no. I pull in and get into the line. That long ass line as left us time to talk and me and Zion had a shit ton to talk about. As he sat there on his phone smiling at some picture that wasn't of me I could stay silent anymore.

"Are you happy!?"I said kind of aggressive.

Zion kind of gave me a glare which I wanted to smack him for. "What's with the attitude?" He scoffs as he begins to scroll through this phone again. I take a deep breath before I speak again.

"I just.... I'm genuinely asking"

"Asking what?!"

"If your happy with me!"

He was just silent for a second, he put his phone down as he groaned and looked at me. "Of course I'm happy with you! It's just down right offensive when my own fuckin future husband has to ask me that! Like do I really make you feel that bad?"

And then there it is....

I fell stupid for even asking, more like I feel like a giant asshole. "What! No Zion! Oh no you don't make me feel like that!..." I grab Zion's hand as I look him in the eye.

"No but there is something I'm doing wrong, I can tell...So just tell me"

"I..."

I couldn't just tell him I don't fuck with the whole putting our relationship out there thing. I post him too I mean I probably post to Instagram maybe once every two months and Zion has been in my pictures for a quick minute.

"Nothin, it was just a moment of insecurity" I said giving his a side smile. He gave me a look like he didn't quite believe me but he still didn't press me about it. As the girl came up to out windows and we placed out order I noticed that.... wait!

"Zion?!" The girl said catching Zion off guard. Zion looked over and examined her face. He looked like he was about to piss his pants. "Ashley?!" He said out of shock. Ohhhhh this is one of the very few Ex's Zion has. Interesting.

"Oh my god! I thought I wouldn't see you until senior year!" Ashley said as she looked over at Zion.

"Yea! I mean I thought you were spending the WHOLE year in Vietnam!" Zion said.

I look over at Zion who looks like he is about to explode or something. "Family got back early! Like a month ago! I haven't told anyone because I don't even have a phone yet"

Why though? Do they not allow phones in Vietnam or some shit. But more importantly, why is Zion acting so nervous. But like not even like a 'I still miss you' nervous. More like 'this hoe bouta shoot me' nervous. Like he was scared or something.

"You no what Z it was good to see you but I better go before my boss comes out and gets me in trouble" She said before waving good bye and going to the next car. She was aight I mean, I would say his other Ex's were prettier. I wouldn't say she was Zion's type though. I mean he usually dates more ethnic girls. But she was more white then anything.

Oh and don't even get me started on the trick Danny. Everyday I deserve a mother fuckin medal for not dragging his ass every time I see him. That kid has the audacity to message Zion too. And Zion must be sick in the brain because HE REPLIES!

Like he is always dry texting Danny but he shouldn't be texting him AT ALL. Okay lemme calm down and just ask what's up with this girl tho. And then ask why the hell I shouldn't be mad about the whole texting situation.

"Chill Z you can breath now" I scoff  as I move up in the line.

"Ion no What your talkin about"

"So What! Like it wasn't obvious you got all weird around her"

"Can we just drop it for right now!"

This nigga bouta be the death of me on god!

Zion Kuwonu

I lay my head back trying my best to catch my breath. Edwin was right, I have been kinda doing the most for the camera lately and kind of ignoring him in real life. So as soon as we got back to his house we had some 'us time'. Nothing to special like the thing he did with the cuffs that one time. Or that one night were I totally made him my bitch.

And I remember this one time where he made me wear my football uniform and-

"Zion" Edwin said snapping me out of my trip down memory lane. "You got some water babe!" I laugh out panting hard. Edwin laughs as he gets up and looks around his room. He should me naked all the time like it is truly a blessing. "Is it just me or was that especially good?" I ask.

Edwin's looked at his body in the mirror and rolled his eyes at the hicky I left on his ass cheek. "It was pretty good but did you really have to bruise my ass like that?" He said looking back at me.

I smile at myself, what can I say I'm possessive. I take out my phone and look through snapchat. Man they should just make me famous right now. Like everyone at all schools know I'm poppin So might as well let the whole world know.

A notification goes to the top of my phone. It was a message from Edwin's account on instagram.

(edwinhonoret): therealnickmara: sooo you not finna break up with Zion???

Break up with me?!

For what! What did I do! I swear to god we already broke up like 3 times or some shit! I don't wanna break up again. I look away from my phone and see Edwin is deep into his closet. I click the message which takes me to his Instagram DM's and I go to the conversation he has been having with Nick.

Oh okay....

Well he just mad about Danny texting me. They just joking I think. I mean Edwin already dragged that fool so he should know by now that there is nothing I want with him.

My nosey ass still wanted to see what theses guys talk about since they talk all the damn time. I scrolled up and looked....oh woooowwww.

So this is what they do all the time. The send posts of guys they think are hot. I should slap his ass for this, Nah he prolly would like that. Edwin came out of his closet and came and straddled me. "What you lookin at?"

I close my phone and throw it to the side, I know we have linked our accounts and all but we both agreed that it isn't cool to go through old DMs. I mean I have slid on some dms and I know he would be pissed if he saw some of the things I said.

"Worldstar" I said while gripping his thick ass thighs and slapping his ass. "Don't you ever get tired of slapping my ass?" Edwin chuckles while taking my phone and opening it. Yea apparently he can do that. But anytime I am on his phone for more then 30 seconds he gets all weird. "Look if I had ass like you do, you would understand" I told him as I slapped it again.

"Ohhh we should go to the movies" He said.

Is he on my Snapchat? He does have his own phone right? And I really didn't feel like going out right now. Or do anything really, I just wanna be in bed naked with him all day.

"Bruh nooooo!" I groan out covering my face.

"Why?"

"Edwin! Can't I just eat you out all day and Buy things?"

"That's what you do anyways"

He is not wrong, as much as I love getting head from Edwin, there was something different about making him go crazy with just my tongue. I would most definitely prefer to go down on him then him go down on me. "How about we go back to my house and we fuck over there?" I say looking up at him.

"Can we just go out for once? Its been awhile and i miss doing stuff"

"Eddie, your telling me you would rather see a movie then have sex with me?"

"We have sex all the time! Just normal sex and nothing new happens..."

I'm sorry say that again? Am I not good enough? Does this nigga want me to tear him in half. "Get yo ass off me then!" I scoff pushing him off me. "I didn't mean it like that I just meant! It's been awhile since we did something freaky that's all" Edwin said while climbing back in top of me.

I don't even know what we can do. His parents are in the house, my parents have been home a lot lately so we don't really get many opportunities to be loud and crazy. We only Can offered to do normal sex in our normal positions.

Like just right now! It took forever because Edwin's bed creeks everytime. So I just ended up fucking him against the wall standing. It's especially hard because his parents are always home and we have to be extra quiet. His Dad don't even like me up in his room with the door closed. Oh and the most funniest part about Edwin's parents, they think he's a virgin.

Like he supposed to be virgin till marriage or something. Guess that didn't work out.

"Edwin can I come in?"

FUCK! It's Edwin's dad

Edwin literally jumps off me and and runs to the door. "Un momento!" He said pushing the door so he couldn't come in. "Get dressed!" Edwin mouthed to me as I ran around his room putting on my clothes. "Is your boyfriend in there?" His dad asked through the door.

Edwin runs away and puts in shorts and throws on a sweatshirt. The door swings open and me and Edwin just stand there and smile. "I said no closed doors!" He said sternly to Edwin and glared at me. Nigga I will drop your ass! Look at me again.

"We're just hanging out"

"Yea will maybe it's time for your friend to leave!"

Again nigga! I'm his boyfriend and I just got done fucking your 'virgin' son so. "We were just about to leave Mr.Honoret" I say as I pick up my belt off the floor. Edwin's dad gives me a look, oh did he finally get the hint. I mean between the hot air in the room, Edwin's shorts being backwards and the fact that my belt was off.

Read the room dumb ass. He ain't a virgin. Because of me!

"What were you two doing in here exactly!" He yelled. Edwin looked back at me hella scared. I mean it's About time they found out sooo.....

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

27.7K 602 51
𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯-𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤...
15.6K 665 29
Zion adds Austin,Nick,Edwin,and Brandon in a group chat
7.5K 214 19