Chapter 13

Zion Kuwonu
I really lost everything.

My little brother won't talk to me, my best friends hates me, and my boyfriend won't look at me.

My life is kinda crumbling in my finger tips right now. My nose is still swollen from yesterday, Brandon hits really hard. I didn't even want to go to school today. Both my parents left for work leaving us kids ready to go to school. I walk out my room and see Elom coming out of his room.

"Aye kid, you need a ride?"

"I'm good" he says without even looking at me. Is he not okay with me liking guys? It would just be another shitty thing in my life though so...

I hear the door close, guessing he is walking or something. I've called Edwin a thousand times and no answer. I'm pretty sure he blocked my number, I wouldn't blame him. I just need to explain to him that nothing really happened that night.

Brandon. I wish I could be mad about this but I did kinda out him and Nick. He had ever right to hit me but... outing me to my brother and well trying to out me to my sister. I can't be the only one thinking that was to far.

I guess I should go to school with my purple ass nose. Oh god! How was I gunna face Brandon after yesterday. We had 2 classes together and we both had practice after school. What was I supposed to do, everyone in my life hates me.

School was no better though. As I parked my car people could already see my nose. All eyes were on me, and this time I didn't want them to be. As I walked down the hall I could here whispers about my face, about Brandon and I.

But what happens now is probably the most nerve racking. I walk into Class and see that Brandon isn't sitting in our spots in the back. Nope he is front and center right by the door as I walk in. His lip was swollen as he had a bruise on his chin as well.

I couldn't do this. As soon as I entered the room I turned around and walked right back out. I couldn't Deal with this pressure right now. I open my phone and click the only contact that I thought could calm me down. Edwin.

The dial tone ringing and ringing until his voice mail. "Aye this is Edwin sorry couldn't get to ya but shoot me text and I will get back to you"

He can't just ghost me like this. I hang up and call again. I need him to answer me right now, please god just give me one thing right now. "What Zion!" I hear him scream. Oh his voice, even when it was yelling at me I was infatuated with it.

"Edwin we need to talk"

"Ya we do! I need answers like now Z"

"And I want to give you them if you would stop ignoring me"

"I just... can't deal with this at the current moment"

"Can we talk now?"

"How?"

"Just go to the front of your school imma pull up right now"

"Z I don't kn-"

"Do it please..."

"......okay"

"Thank y-"

He hung up. Can't blame him, but at least now I get to see him. I run to the parking lot to my car. I have to get the hell outta here now. Carrillo wasn't to far but it took me a good 10 minutes or so. I saw him, there he was waiting for me. I park infront if him and he gets in.

"Hey"

"Don't hey me Z, we need to talk about this NOW!"