Chapter 20

Edwin Honoret

Every day feels like like it's getting harder. A week, officially a week since Zion broke up with me. I was not feeling school today at all. I didn't even feel like dressing so I just came in sweats and slides. I broke my phone the day it happened. I kept rewatching videos of me and Zion and got really sad and threw my phone. I'm getting a new one today, so that's good.

My eyes are red, like really red. I stopped crying two days ago but they stayed like that. I look like trash, my curls are no longer on point and I feel like I'm dead. Everyone was looking at me, I'm usually a mother fucking fashion icon at this school but I'm literally dressed liked I rolled out of bed, which I did.

I'm stupid! I should have never said 'I love you' too that dude. I should have stayed in my lane and messed with no one and just stayed single and lonely. I want to leave, by leave I mean leave this fucking planet. I walk up to my locker and lazily try to do my combo. I fail a few times but whatever, I didn't really care.

I finally open my locker and get the notebooks I need for my class. "Hey Edwin" Jenna said coming up to me, Zion's ex girlfriend. Well I guess that's something we have in common, we both are Zion's ex now. "I just want to say I heard that you and Zion are together and I just want to make sure your know I'm totally fine with it"

Jeez, this bullshit. This girl was annoying the fuck out of me just by being in my presents. "Well Jen you don't need to say that! Zion broke up with me" I say slamming my locker and walking away from her. "Oh my god really!" She said catching up too me. My god can she just leave me alone already. "I'm sorry to hear that Ed" she said coming infront of me.

Yea right! Like you were sorry when you spent the night with MY boyfriend. "Yea it's fine Jen, but right now I just feel like getting through my day" I tell her, giving her a fake smile. She nods and finally walks away. She was never over Zion, welp I guess now she could have him. I mean he doesn't want me, it's seems like he never stopped wanting her.

Come to think of it, she was the first person I told about the break up. Dang. And I no this bitch bout to talk about my business to everyone. Ughhh, this day couldn't get any worse. I just want to go home. I just want Zion...

*During brunch

Welp, my perdition was right. Jenna did tell everyone about my break up and now everyone was giving me sad looks. This was stupid. I sat with Austin at our usual place. "Hey dude" he said passing me a Arizona causing me to smile. Watermelon, my favorite. At least I have Austin to help me through this. "So looks like everyone is talking about you" he said taking a bit out of his sandwich.

"Yep. I feel so popular" I say sarcastically taking a sip.

"But for real how are you holding up" he said a little serious. "Well I broke my phone, haven't left my room until today, and have been living off of hickory barbecue chips. But on the bright side I stopped crying two days ago"

"Doesn't look like it"

Thanks for that AUSTIN! Making me forget all about Zion already. Jeez! Hasn't anyone heard starring is rude. All these girls were looking at me like 'Bout time he dumped him' oh and of coarse that twink Danny looking all big and bad across the quad. There was nothing good about this break up. I saw that Austin's girl was coming up to the table and I was not about to witness a cute relationship while I have just been dumped.

"I'm finna go to the bathroom I will be back" I say getting up and walking away. Yep I wasn't coming back to witness that. I just wanted to be alone to be honest, although Austin's presents wasn't bad, I felt more comfortable alone. Me alone with my sad boy thoughts.