Chapter 30

Zion Kuwonu

"Are you nervous" Edwin asked me as we pulled into the driveway to his house. I took a deep breath before answering. "A little..." I admitted while smiling at him. "Don't be they love meeting new people" he said taking my hand in his. God even the touch of him made me feel guilty. What am I doing here, meeting his family.

When probably they will all hate me when they find it why we break up. I mean it's an inevitable, I have come to terms with that. Well kinda, I mean I can't have both of them. But my kid should probably come first. It wouldn't matter, if I tell him he will break up with me. If I don't I will have too myself because I can't keep a child hidden from him.

"Whats wrong?" He asked. Guess he could tell that I was kinda out of it. "Nothing baby... wanna go inside" I say giving him a fake smile. We both exit the car and start to walk over to the door. Edwin puts my arm around him as we walk as he slightly leans into me. We both stop when we approach the front door. "You ready" He asked as I could already hear the voices and music slightly playing. I nod my head.

He opens the door and we walk into what I can only say is probably the most turnt party I have seen in awhile. People drinking, playing dice, laughing and yelling, dancing, bumping loud ass music. "Aye the birthday boy has entered the building" someone shouts out and everyone turns there attention to us.

"AYYYYYEEE" they all shout raising there drinks and shit. A girl around Our age came into our sights. "Primo! Is this the famous boyfriend your dad hates" She says coming up to us. "Angie this is my boyfriend Zion!!" Edwin's says introducing me.

"Hi" I say smiling holding my hand out.

"He's cute! No wonder your dad doesn't like him" she says laughing.

"Well listen 'Zion' don't worry about our family they are really nice" she says right before walking off. She seemed nice, hopefully all of his cousins are like that. "Ayo Nephew!" I'm guess one of Edwin's uncles says as him and 3 other tall ass dudes approach us.

"Zion theses are my uncles, David, Ernesto, Marcus" Edwin's says point to each one of them. "So what's goin on nephew this your 'boyfriend' or whaa?" He says using are quotes around the word 'boyfriend'.
"Yea I am! I'm Zion" I see with a bit of sternness while sticking out my hand. They all look at me real quick as they picked up on my hint of attitude.

"Okay Zion, Nice you meet you" They each shake my hand and not break eye contact with me. "Tio why don't you get another drink before you complain that your bottle almost empty" Edwin's says breaking the tension that was there. "Yea you right" He says laughing at Edwin but frowning at me. He walks away along with the other two. I don't know which ones which but I don't really care.

"Babe try not to measure your dicks with all the dudes in my family please" Edwin whispers to me as we walk over to the living room. "Sorry but your Uncle gotta respect the relationship" I say simply, I think he liked the fact that I was defending our relationship because he started to blush hella.

"Edwin!!" Someone shouts causing both of us to turn around. It was Edwin's dad, the dude that doesn't like me very much. "Bout time you and here, sorry I couldn't keep everyone from eating and drinking" he says hugging Edwin real tight. "And your brought your boyfriend" he says lowkey disappointed while dropping the smile that was on his face.

"Hey Mr.Honoret" I say plainly, the feeling was mutual at this point and time.

"Right......Well there is drinks in the cooler out back and your mom is putting out food on the table as we speak" he says trying his attention back to Edwin. They continue to talk to each other while I just look around at the people looking at me. I mean they all kinda were, taking glances at me. Probably talking shit in Spanish.