Chapter 40

Zion Kuwonu

"Hey! Ummmm...It's me..Again! I know this is like the third voicemail I have left so I just...I need you Z! I don't know what I was thinking earlier! It's always been you.."

Edwin's 3rd voicemail.

I know he is doing his best not to look desperate and clingy but that's kinda what I want from him. I just lay back down on my bed. Haven't left my room since Thursday. It's Saturday now...

I hit play as my hurt boy playlist begins to play again. "There's a time and a place for all this, This is not the place for all this, Is there a reason why your saying all this" I sang along as I just looked straight up at the ceiling.

His voice still brings a smile to my face. I can still here him singing this in my car as we were parked in the Wing stop parking lot.

I was doing my best to stay off his profile. He still posts stories and likes tweets and stuff. I don't know why I torture myself by stalking him all the damn time. And looking back at our old text messages....

They made me smile and cry at the same damn time.

Fuck it!

I was finna do it eventually!! Time for my Hourly stalk fest of Edwin's social media's. I downloaded this thing called 'Instastalker' that allows me to look what's on his story without it saying I viewed it.

I type in his username and see for myself.

The hell?!

Why is he hanging out with some college kid? I looked a picture of him and some guy saying 'happy 21 @crismacias07'

So he already moving on...

Went from Austin to some Grown ass dude! Does this guy know that Edwin is 17! Like he can go to jail for having sex with a minor. You don't think they're fucking do you?!

I groan loudly as I through my phone away from my face.

I hear a faint knock at my door causing me to look up.

"Hey Z... you good?" Elom said coming and standing in the door way. I was still high key pissed that he was out here smoking. He should know better, he gunna end up just like every other tweak. Dead.

"What do you want Elom...." I groan out not really bothering to look at him. "You haven't been, well....Doing anything lately" he said raising his eyebrows at me.

I didn't say anything back to him. I don't want to be a dick or anything but I just wanted to be alone. I didn't even want to be alone, I wanted to be with Edwin! I need him in my arms. I need him kissing me. Loving me, talking to me!

I ligit haven't gotten a boner since me and Edwin last saw eachother. "What happened...."Elom said coming a few steps in the room. "Big kid stuff! Now get out!" I said slightly yelling at him.

We were just silent for a few seconds before he broke it again. "Where's Edwin? Haven't seen him in awhile?" He asks. Does he not understand what get out means

Damn! Now my heart is hurting once again Like always. It is hurting me and I want to make it stop...

"We aren't really together..." I say doing my best trying not cry in front of him.

"I was just starting to like him....." he said sitting down on the edge of my bed. "You know I'm sorry for um...smoking"

"I know you are..."

"Why did you guys break up..."

And here we go....

Edwin Honoret