Chapter 46

Edwin Honoret

"Baby please don't get dressed!" Zion begged me as I tried to get off him. Me and Zion got up early today so we could go for a run. You know for a football player he sure do get outta breath easily. Nigga was huffing and puffing every couple blocks. But then when we got back we had some really nice shower sex. Well half in the shower and half on the bed.

But now I really need to start getting ready instead of just chillin on his lap. "We have a whole hour left and my dick getting hard again" he said while gripping my waist.

I rolled off him and and got up. I saw his dick standing nice tall. I swear Zion has a unstoppable sex drive. Like there isn't ever a time where he can't get hard. Don't get me wrong I'm turned on all the time too I mean I am a 17 year old. But Zion is not only horny he a freak too. Like he always wanna have sex in different ways and try new things.

I mean we did a whole sex tape which yeah was kinda hot but still. Damn I never even seen it either, I'm pretty sure it's on Zion's phone.

I felt Zion's arms wrap around me and him attempt to pull me back into bed. "I'll suck your dick this time" he said as he ran his hand across my member. "Tempting very tempting but I need the whole hour to get ready so I look good" I said pushing his arms arms off me.

"I don't understand why you use all that stuff in your hair"

"Or else I look like a fuckin rat, you want me to walk around lookin like a rat?" I said as I walked into his bathroom and grabbed a towel off the hook and wrapped it around my waist. It's a little cold this morning so my dick was lowkey freezing.

"You gunna make me jerk off?" Zion says coming and standing in the door way. "There is no better love then self love baby" I said as I got one of the combs out of the drawer and started to brush out those tangles. He scoffs at me and walks away, I can only assume his horny ass is doing as he said he would.

As I was getting ready and putting some lotion on my ashy ass Elbows. They really be flacky sometimes and it is honestly annoying. But as I was going so I looked at the grip marks Zion left on my hips. Home boy really goes in sometimes. But then my attention went to all the other hickys he left all over me.

It for really looks like I just got beat up. I walk out of the bathroom and see Zion just swinging his boner back and forth while lookin at his phone. "I thought you said you was gunna jerk off?" I said going to to Zion's closets and choosing which jacket imma finesse to day.

"I need to find the right video" Zion told me as I walked out with his kappa jacket.

"Oh so you watching porn now?"

"I need the extra boost or imma have blue balls all day" he said while counting to scroll through his phone. I slide on some Underwear and laid out the jacket on the bed. I saw Zion tilt his phone sideways, guess he found a video. I jump on the bet and lay next to him as I look at his phone.

"Oh she's kinda pretty" I said looking at the lady pornstar in the video. "Don't say that you're making it weird" he groaned out nudging me with his shoulder. "What? I'm just trying to relate to what you find attractive" I said as I went back to watching.

"You don't need to find girls attractive Eddie just stick to boys"

"Oh wait! Watch a lesbian video I've never actually seen how they get it going" I said grabbing his phone and swiping out of the current video. "Do you watch gay videos too? Or like two guys one girl? Or two girls one guy?"

"You finna kill my boner" Zion said snatching his phone back. "I'm just wondering! I don't know how bisexuals work, like do you like girls just as much as you like guys?" I ask as place my head on his shoulder. "Uhh no. It's like 70% girls 30% guys"