Chapter 42

Edwin Honoret

"Hey baby" Zion said through the phone as I sat alone at lunch. I did as asked and stayed away from all guys which resulted in me sitting alone all day, In class and on my breaks. Zion's guys here were to obvious as I caught them taking pictures of me a few times. "Hey! Did you make the team?" I asked.

Zion really out here doing Volley ball. Never really thought he would do that before. "You know I did! I'm raw at everything" he said hella cocky.

I swear the only thing bigger then his dick is his ego.

"I'm sorry but you still can't score on me in soccer so!"

"That's different you have been playing your whole life" he said, I could tell he was rolling his eyes at me. "Okay then why am I better at football?" I say smiling.

"Fuck outta here! You know you can't get by me!"

I looked around the quad as Jerrick and Austin kinda gave me a look from the snack bar. "So who you been hanging out with?" Zion asked.

Absolutely no one! I'm literally sitting at a table alone. "Just some girls from the Sports committee" I lie as I become a little more aware of how lonely I am. "Well...Leon says he wants you to get back on fortnite!"

I laugh as I think about the almost dubs we be taking in fortnite. Zion mad his friends like playing with me instead of him. "Hey! Guess what?" He said hella excited.

"What?" I ask

I feel an arm wrap around my neck and I get pulled back slightly. Zion! I swear he always finds a way to surprise me. I put down my phone as I look back at him. "What are you doing here!" I ask smiling at him.

"Well I decided to take a risk and come as a shadow" he said as sat down next to me and held my hand. "The hell is a shadow?" I ask.

"Well it's basically when a kid comes to a school to check it out for the day and see if they want to go there" he said as we kissed softly for a few seconds. I could kiss this man forever. Like I don't know why we stop sometimes. "So why don't we go somewhere private and have some us time" he said raising His eyebrows at me.

We both get up and walk around the school to the football Field. It was risky for Zion being here since he from Ridgeway. We walk up to the top of the bleachers and sit down as we look over across the field. He put his arm around me as I leaned into his side. We just sat there for awhile in silence.

"What's wrong?" Zion asked breaking the silence.

"Nothing why?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"You seem quiet"

"Nah I'm just enjoying the moment" I say resting my head on his chest. He kisses my forehead as he plays with my fingers. "Why were you sitting alone?" He asked. Shit! I was kind hoping he wouldn't have noticed that. Guess I should just come clean with him.

"I was...just respecting you! I kinda don't have to many girl friends" I say nervously.

He takes his arm off me and keeps to himself. Great now he is mad. "So it's my fault that you have no friends..."

"No! I'm just having-....I can make new friends!" I said putting my hands on his knees. He looked down kinda guilty while squinting his eyes from the sun. "I just... Am having trouble thinking of you with other guys when I'm not there" Zion said standing up and walking around. I follow him around like a lost puppy trying to talk to him.

"Zion! It's fine! I'm okay" I tell him.

"I just don't want to make you unhappy" He says. I wrap my arms around him, stopping him in his tracks. "The only person I want to be with is you!" I say kissing his neck. He leans away from me and try's to push me off him. "Eddie....I just want you to be happy..." he says softly taking my hands in his.