Chapter 9

Zion Kuwonu
Ya so my little brother hasn't  talked to me in two days. I can't blame him though I wouldn't want to see him taking dick pics either. Well mostly because he is 14. But still I can see where he is coming from.

I went down stairs to go get something to eat and of course who was in the kitchen. Elom. "Hey kid" I said to him but the only response I got was him zooming the hell out of here. "Cool". My mom comes in and asks "what was that bout?"

"Nothing I think he is just tired"

"Okay?" She said a little confused. I would be to I mean that was just off the top of my head. "Mom I will be back I'm going over to Edwin's" I tell her as I grab my back pack and keys. "You've been hanging out with that kid a lot... whys is that?"

"Uhh he is torturing me in Spanish". Technically I wasn't lying right now. I was going over to get help on Spanish this time. "Oh that's good" she said actually believing me. Or at least the fact that that I suck at Spanish. "See ya mom love you!" I shout as I walk out the door.

I throw my backpack in the passengers side and go to my side. This was the first time I would ever step foot in Edwin's house and I was lowkey scared. I mean not being alone with him obviously, but I have seen his dad. He is kinda intimidating, actually no, he is fucking intimidating. I pull up to his house and park in the front.

I take a deep breath before exiting my car and getting my back pack. I walk up the drive way  looking at how nice the yard was. I stand in front of the door and knock three times. A women opens the door about Edwin's height actually. So not very tall.

"Hi you must be Zion"

"Yea"

"Oh come in come in" she waves me in. She seems nice. "EDWIN YA FRIENDS HERE" she shouts. Damn her New York accent was thick. Just like her son. I see Edwin walk down the stairs looking fine as always. "Hey Z" he smiles at me.

"Hey"

"Come on let's got to my room" he motions me up the stairs. "Papi no, stay down here please" his mother says giving Eddie a look. "Ma!, he's just a friend that's it" he complains to her. "Edwin it's fine we can just study here" I say pointing to the living room. We both sit down as I break out my text books and notebooks.

"Okay so what Spanish are you in?"

"Spanish 1, I took French my other 2 years" I say giving my explanation. I didn't want him to think I failed Spanish 1 twice. "Okay cool so what do you need help with?". What don't I need help with!!

"Okay so I'm supposed to state where these things are based on the picture" I say showing him a picture of a class room. "Okay so it says . Donde està los Libros de inglis" he says to me.

Damn his accent was hot as fuck. "Okays So libros are ... books right?" He nods his head yes and point to the picture. "Okay they are on top of the desk so... how do I say that in espanol?"

"Well how do you say 'on top of'"

"Uhhhhhh" I start to scramble thought my notes and search for the note page. "Encima de?" I ask as a question even though the answers right there.

"Yes" he chuckles

"Now say it in a complete sentence"

"Los ...libros de inglis are encima de Mesa?"

"Okay.. umm" he says smiling

"Mesa is a table I'm pretty sure they want you to say desk". Man I feel really dumb. I mean Spanish is highkey hard. "Okay and desk in Spanish is...?"

"Escritoire" a girls said from the kitchen. A very pretty girl if I might add. "Hola Mona " Edwin says looking at her. "Mona?" I ask. "Harmona" he tells me