Chapter 26

Zion Kuwonu

"Don't stop!" Edwin moaned out from the top of his lungs. He dug his nails into my back but I didn't care. Just the fact that I was making his toes curl was enough to make me nut right inside of him. "Please Zion Please! Im so close!" he yells as his hands move to the head board. His eyes closed as tight as they could be. Sweat running down his forhead, we have been at it for almost 2 hours now. I really want this to be the most intense sex he has ever had especially for that little comment he made in the car. The screams that were escaping his mouth right now, some one might think im killing him.

I hear my phone ring from my pants on the ground, a perfect excuse to 'frustrate'  Edwin. I pull out and get up off him and reach for my pants. "Zion!" Ed shouts getting up on his elbows and looking at me. "Just one sec babe, could be important" I say back. Just as I am about to get up he pulls me back by my arm. "Wait come on you were doing really good job" he begs. "Please Z it felt so good"

"Really?" I ask

"Really!"

"Beg for it Ed"

"What?!"

"Beg for daddy's dick right now"

"Zion when have I ever-"

"Get on your knees" I command.

He gave me an 'oh really' look like he wasn't going to do it but to my surprise he did. Tonight was gunna be extra fun now. I sat on the edge of the bed as he got on his knees in front of me. "Now beg!" I say to him sternly as I slap my dick on his face. He looks up at me his lips slightly pucker. "Please Daddy put it back in" the words escaping his mouth ever so softly but having the biggest impact on me. This is by far the freakest thing Edwin has ever done with me and I was fucking with it hella. "First you gunna suck it until I say stop" I tell him.

He chuckles a little looking down trying to hide his smile. I grab his face with one hand forcefully and make him look me in the eye. "Don't laugh just do it" I say to him using my other hand to guide my member to his mouth. I let go of his face and he opens his mouth, with his right hand he takes my dick places the tip in his mouth. He begins to suck slowly as he takes glances at me, his head going back and forth, taking in more and more as he sped up. I grab a hand full of his curls to help control him, can't bust yet or I might miss out my only chance to try new things.

I push his head down so he had a mouth full of my whole 9 inches. I could feel myself down his throat and he began to slightly gag, something not very common for Eddie to do but when he did!!!! Something bout it was so hot. I kept his head there for a few second before I let go of his head and let him breath. As soon as my cock leaves his mouth he is gasping for air with a string of saliva connecting from my tip to his mouth. Edwin looked up at me, god did he looks so fucking hot right now. His eyes full of lust, his naked body slightly glistening from the sweat.

"Get on the bed" I command him.

He smiles at me and jumps up on the bed, laying his back against the headboard. I rotate myself around and crawl so I am facing him. I yank his legs around my waist, pulling him closer and so he is laying on his back. I run my hands down his side, feeling every curve he had. I felt Edwin shiver as I did so. I hover myself over his body as I connect my lips to his neck. Soft moans escape his mouth as his back arches out of pleasure. I then connect my lips with his. kissing passionately. We disconnect and look at each other, the look on his face. I knew he was under my control right now.

I kiss down his body taking time when it came to his abs and v-line. I suck on the side of his hip knowing that it was one of his most vulnerable spots. He gasps and rushes his hands to my head, his whole body shifting back and forth. I pull back and look at my work knowing that later it was going to soon turn a dark purplish blue. I raise my body up as he looks griping his thighs to pull hims closer to me. The shaft of my member brushing up against his already wet entrance. He notices and in response runs hands down my abs.