Chapter 44

Edwin Honoret

"Your Happy right?"

"Why wouldn't I be happy Zion" I asked as I continued to drive to my house. Look who's driving who around now. "Just wanna make sure, but if you aren't you should tell me" He said as he started going on his phone. Was I unhappy? not.....Entirely. I miss my friends and I miss being free. Before, when I was with Zion I felt so free. But now I kinda feel like the pressures on to please him everytime we are together. I still feel so guilty for kissing Austin and I know he is still mad.

"The last thing we need is you spreading round that we have problems, thats not a very good look for us" He said while he took my hand and took a picture of us holding hands. But as soon as he got the pic he let go. Zion has been all about his 'image' ever since we got back together.

So he really trying to be a music producer and making big moves. He got an internship at a record label this summer. I mean I'm hella happy for him and all but now he is completely convinced he gunna be the next Murda beatz or Dj Khalid. So he making sure that people can't 'Black mail' us on our past when we get famous.

It's hella stupid but what am I supposed to say. 'Shut up your not gunna be famous' what kinda boyfriend is that.

I just kinda stay quiet and go along with it.

But that means putting me on display too. I'm on his story like all the time and it looks like we always being close and loving but really he just does it for the camera then stops. He apparently has 'rules' for my instagram now too. He linked our accounts when we got back together so he could monitor it. But now he says I have to run post by him and unfollow everyone but him.

And also! I have to send ever video that I felt like posting on my insta story to him first.

Sounds pretty gay right!

I was still being me and still went along with it. I just don't want him getting mad or something at me. I love him and it was time that I started growing out of me having an attitude. "Let's get something to eat" Zion said pointing the the In-n-out that we were just about to pass by.

I was hungry as hell so I wasn't gunna say no. I pull in and get into the line. That long ass line as left us time to talk and me and Zion had a shit ton to talk about. As he sat there on his phone smiling at some picture that wasn't of me I could stay silent anymore.

"Are you happy!?"I said kind of aggressive.

Zion kind of gave me a glare which I wanted to smack him for. "What's with the attitude?" He scoffs as he begins to scroll through this phone again. I take a deep breath before I speak again.

"I just.... I'm genuinely asking"

"Asking what?!"

"If your happy with me!"

He was just silent for a second, he put his phone down as he groaned and looked at me. "Of course I'm happy with you! It's just down right offensive when my own fuckin future husband has to ask me that! Like do I really make you feel that bad?"

And then there it is....

I fell stupid for even asking, more like I feel like a giant asshole. "What! No Zion! Oh no you don't make me feel like that!..." I grab Zion's hand as I look him in the eye.

"No but there is something I'm doing wrong, I can tell...So just tell me"

"I..."

I couldn't just tell him I don't fuck with the whole putting our relationship out there thing. I post him too I mean I probably post to Instagram maybe once every two months and Zion has been in my pictures for a quick minute.