Chapter 29

Edwin Honoret

My alarm...

The first part of my day and usually the worst part but today was different. Today was my birthday and everything about this day was gunna be amazing. It was the only day were I knew nothing could go wrong and that I would be at my prime. A bunch of my family flew in from New York yesterday so my house was kinda packed. But it never bothered me, they always came for my birthday and I found it really fun.

I roll over on my back and look at the ceiling. I smile as I think of today's potential and what could happen. I grab my phone off my nightstand and look at the birthday text I got. I scrolled through them taking time to text back thank you to every signal one of them. Austin wrote me a whole ass paragraph and so did Jerrick. They my besties and they cool.

Everyone I knew was texting me, well everyone except Zion. I frown as I look at my messages and see nothing new from him. I go on snap and refresh the page and nothing from him. Only just notification that people are mentioning me on there story. It's fine he probably still asleep with his lazy ass. I put my phone to the side as I hear a soft knock at the door. "Edwin....". It was my mom peaking her head through the door and smiling.

"Hola Madre" I say hella white.

She runs into my room smiling and coming over and kissing my face. "Happy birthday papi!" She squeals as she wraps her arms around me ever so tightly. I giggle even though I was lowkey suffocating. She let's go and just looks at me. "Aye, Mijoh I remember when you were just a little boy" she starts with that, 'im growing up too fast' speech. "Ma!Come on don't make me cry" I say rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry sweetie just...don't grow up too much" she says giving me a sad little look. I am not about to cry right now. Let's not start off my day like this. "Come on let's just go downstairs and go see your family" she says getting up and pretending to whip fake tears away.

"I have to get ready still, I will be down in a minute" is say to her. She nods her head and exits my room. I take a deep breath before I throw my blankets over me and get up off my ass. I go over to the drawer and get underwear. As soon as I got out of my room, I could hear everyone down stairs making a shit ton of noise. I laugh a bit before going over and getting a few towels out of the cabinet. I walk over to the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I start the shower hand my towels and stuff as I wait for the water to get warm. I open my phone again and still no nothing from Zion. I bit my lip and stuff as I look at the screen. It's my birthday, he should text me first and that's that. I turn my ringer on just in case he calls me or something. I strip out of my shorts since that's the only thing I wear when I sleep.

I get into the shower and feel the semi hot water hit me. It was so relaxing, I close my eyes as I enjoy the warm feeling all over my body. After about 2 or 3 minutes of that I get some body wash on my hand and starts to scrub down my body. I run my hands down my abs and chest. And a little onto my thighs. I rub the soap onto my 'private section'. Everything gotta be clean right.

I don't no why but I really like taking showers. It's not like I jerk off in the shower or anything, well I mean at least not often. But it's just something about it makes me feel good. I start to shampoo my hair when I see the flash alert from my phone light up the room. I slide over the glass curtain and lean over almost my whole body to reach my phone on the counter. My wet fingers wear not making my phone light up when I touched it. I went the extra mile and pushed the home button.

"Maria.Ortiz started a live video"

You gotta be kidding me with that bull shit. I groan as I get back fully in the shower and start to wash out the soap in my hair. I usually take 20 minute in this bitch but I got people waiting for me. I turn off the water and step out while I wrap the towel around my waist. I take the other towel and rub my body and hair and stuff. I wipe the steam off the mirror to look at myself.