Chapter 6

Edwin Honoret
I feel like it all just happened right now. Every aspect of this night was amazing. It was about 2:40 and I couldn't help but lie awake in my bed. Zion dropped me off about an hour and a half ago. Zion. Just the thought of his name gives me chills. I open my phone and go to my Snapchat memories. There was the video I took of him signing in the car. God really did take his time on this one didn't he?

I kept rewatching the video over and over again. He was so god damn fine. The only reason I stopped was because I got a text from Austin. "You for real ditched us tonight huh😒" it read. I lowkey forgot I went to the game with him in the first place.

"Sorry everyone was moving and I didn't have a chance to go back". That sounds believable right? I mean it's better than "I forgot you existed for a few seconds".

"What every I am picking you up rn" he said. And I just changed into sweatpants. I changed back into my black ripped jeans and into a red Tommy Hilfiger shirt. Shit it was still pretty cold outside and I was not about to freeze my ass off. Oh wait I still have Zion's jacket. I mean it was a little big but it did keep me warm most of the night. Plus oversized clothes were kinda my thing.

I swing it over my shoulders and put my arms through the sleeves. It still smelled like him. Or at least the cologne he wears.

"Get tf out here rn" Austin texted me. I grab my red vans and tip toe downstairs I waited till I was in the garage to put them on. I snuck out the side gate to be met with Austin's car. I run over to it and get in on the passengers side. "Hola sir" I said as I sat down. He just gave me a look, not a good one I might add.

"What.. look I know I kinda left without saying goodbye but. He was right there and trust me get one good look at his eyes and you'll know that there is no saying no to him"

"You left me for a dude" he stated sternly.

"You've left me for a girl"

"When!?"

"Ariana Cortez".

He justed stayed silent. He knew what I was talking about and it was way worse then tonight. I remember it was freshman year and he had been talking with this girl for about a week. I just started to date Isaiah at the time and he invited us to this party. Isaiah had made it quite clear he wanted sex from me and I wasn't so sure. Well I told Austin that and asked him to be with the whole night just Incase Isaiah wanted to try something.

But within the first thirty minutes he was off talking to Ariana. The next thing I knew that night I was in a room with Isaiah being groped. He didn't rape me or anything but I texted Austin like 10 times saying for him to come and save me.

And I ended up losing my virginity that night early then I wanted to. I know I could have just said no but you know ... per pressure and stuff. After that I just wanted to go home and Austin was my ride.

After searching for an hour for him I found out he left with Ariana.

"That.. was a long time ago" he said softly

"Really cause I remember it like it was yesterday"

"How about we forget about this and just go hit up a gas station" he awkwardly smiled. I nodded in agreement.

"So how was he in person" he asked

"A fuckin DAD!"  I said melting after my sentence. "A little more then I cared to know"he said raising his eyebrows at me.

"I mean he was funny and sweet and kind and I'm not one to fuck on the first date but ...."

"OKAY! Let's stop this right now!" He shouted as he made a turn. "His voice made him 10 times more hot" I said egging him on.