Chapter 47

Nick Mara

"I don't understand why you have to make things more complicated then they need to be?"

I think I am dead ass over whatever the hell I have been putting up with. There is just too much drama and so much 'he said she said' bullshit that I have become exhausted.

It was taking every bone in my body to not slap some damn sense into these fools on god. "I don't care that the basketball game is not going to have cookies at the snack bar!" I said shaking my head. There is no way I'm doing student government again. I was trying my best not to yell cause Brandon was still sleeping in bed.

You know growing up with parents who constantly are out of town and spend more time in foreign countries than in their own home does come with perks. I get to have my boyfriend over without any question and he can stay as long as he wants.

"Nick if you are not going to start taking your position as junior class president seriously then why even bother-"

I didn't have time for this crap. I was gonna hang up sooner or later might as well be sooner. I walked out of the bathroom and  back to bed where Brandon was still passed out. Guess he had a tough practice. I wasn't gonna lie. Him sleeping right now was turning me on. Brandon doesn't sleep with clothes on so I mean.... kinda hard not to stare.

He was sleeping on his stomach and goddamn! Brandon had ass and no one can tell me other wise. But I do have self control and will let him sleep. He needs it after his hard work.

But I think I have been set off to be honest. Ever since me and Brandon started officially dating I don't want to do anything else but be with him. My grades have slipped from straight A's to B's and C's real quick and I just don't fuck with school no more.

All I want is Brandon and his love and affection. He just makes me feel special all the time. It's like having a homie that you can be even closer with. I know what my parents would do if they found out about me a B. I can't be openly gay it's just not in my future. But me and Brandon don't need everyone knowing about us to feel happy with each other.

I laid down next to Brandon and wrapped my arm around his as I rested my head on his back. I could use a little sleep too I mean.

Everyday I got to school and come home I should get an award. But just as I'm about to relate I get another phone call. I roll my eyes as I get ofF Brandon carefully and pick up my phone.

Gross! It's my god damn student councilor. I forgot I put my number down instead of my parents in the contact information thing. I scoff as I get up off the bed and slide some shorts on. I walk outside the room to take the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi this is Jain Gray, I'm a councilor at Ridgeway High school, is this the parent or guardian of Nick Mara"

Her voice was nothing but tiring to my ears. I walked down the stair and into the kitchen. I do get a little hungry after sex. "This is Nick Mara" I said plainly as I opened the fridge.

"Oh...Umm Nick I was actually hoping to speak to one of your parents"

"There in Panamá at the moment and won't be back for a couple weeks" I said getting ready to hang up on this annoying ass hoe.

"Well that's okay, I guess can take the opportunity to talk to you directly Nick" she said, probably sending that I was about to hang up.

"About?" I ask

"Well I have talked to your student government teacher and We've noticed some 'different' marks on your recored"

"Okay?"