Chapter 31

Brandon Arreaga

"So are you gunna actually look at me" I ask Nick who was just sitting on my lap looking at his phone. Things were getting sticky, I needed a shower. I tried to get up but got pushed down by him. "The hell!" I say looking at him confused. "Don't get up your warm" he said not even taking his eyes off the screen. "I'm also hella sweaty and sticky" I say shifting him off me and moving to the side.

"Seriously" he complains as I get up off my bed and stand up. As I start to walk Nick slaps my ass kinda hard. I look back at him a little surprised. That literally never happens. I spank him because I'm daddy af but he never spanks me. Guess it just kinda caught me off guard. "Don't do that" I say simply and enter the bathroom connected to my room.

I turn on the light and kinda squint since they were lowkey bright. I look at myself in the mirror letting my eyes adjust. Sheesh I look good for just taking a nap. Not bad, not bad at all Brandon. I go over and turn the shower on, unlike Nick I don't like my showers boiling hot I just put it at medium.

Fuck I don't have a towel in here. "Hey Nick!" I shout out.

"What!"

"Can you get me a towel!"

"I'm naked though"

"Ain't nobody home just go get me one" I hear a heavy groan and his footsteps go down the hall. I chuckle slightly, Nick Mara just a grumpy little bitch sometimes but he is mine. He finally comes back and throws me a towel. I smile at him but he just glared at me and goes back to his phone.

Cute.

I lowkey loved his attitude to the max. I look back at the mirror and run my fingers against my jawline. I need to shave bruh, shit getting to prickly. Nick walks back into the bathrooms and comes up and wraps his arms around my neck. "Hey baby you gotta lighter?" He asks

I turn around and look all wide eyed. "Why do you need one?" I ask looking really confused and shocked. "Imma light up one of yours!" He said ever so cutely.

"Since when does Nick Mara do drugs!" I ask hella well, lowkey impressed.

"You learn something new everyday" he said.

"And your gunna smoke one of MY blunts" I ask. He nods his head and smiles at me. "Who said you could?!" Like okay fine just smoke up all my weed that's cool. He just smiles at me and kisses my lips like that's gunna make me forget. I just look at him plainly and tower over him.

I just groan and give in. I open the mirror cabinet and grab the red lighter I had there. I hand it to him and he gives me a soft 'thank you' and skips his way out of there. I step in the shower and feel that good ass warm water hit my skin. I never liked not taking showers. If I didn't take a shower I feel greasy and gross. I dip my head under the water and close my eyes.

I felt so relaxed, I mean I would prefer Nick to be with but it's okay. But like am I the only one trippin on the fact that Nicholas Carter Mara smokes weed. I mean half the kids do but never would I think that good o'l pretty boy Nick would. A little hot gotta admit but I'm still kinda shook

I could smell the weed scent get stronger and stronger as the shower curtain slightly opens. As if my prayers were answered  Nick steps in the shower and blows some smoke right in my face. My back facing the water helped keep the blunt from getting wet. I care about my stuff I mean it's some what expensive. "Don't waste that" I say taking the blunt from his hand and taking a hit.

"Sorry it's just.... your in here all alone" he says running his hand down my body. "So.." I say a little innocently. He wasted no time and show me some company but grabbing my dick. I clench my jaw slightly, knowing what was about to happen. "Nick baby, im kinda tired...." I grunt out trying not to get hard.